Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 3: Jailbait

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jailbait - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Alexis was still reading her sultry novel when loud pounding at the door made her jump in fear.

Looking around for something to cover up with, she grabbed the blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around her nighty before answering the door.

"Wh ... who is it?" She quivered.

"This is the policía, señorita!" A loud voice yelled out. "Open this door or we will break it down!"

"O ... okay," she stammered, confused as to why this was happening. "Just give me a minute to get dressed."

She rushed to put her clothes back on from earlier. After a few minutes she was presentable enough to let these officers in. She opened the door and stepped back as three Mexican Police officers walked into the hotel room.

"Wha ... what's wrong?" She asked, concerned that her boyfriend might have gotten injured. "Did something happen to Roger?"

"This Roger, he is a friend, señorita?" Deputy Ramirez asked as he eyed this young beauty that was standing before him.

Estefan couldn't get over how red this girl's hair was, much redder than any he had ever seen before. He also couldn't help admire her slender young body hidden under her clothes.

"He' ... he's my boyfriend," she confirmed. "Why? Has something happened to him?"

"You will have to come with us, señorita," Estefan told her.

"Why? Where are we going?" She asked, concerned.

"Your novio ... boyfriend has been arrested, señorita," he informed her.

Alexis was stunned at this news.

'Roger, arrested?' She thought in anguish. 'But why? What could he have done that was so bad as to get arrested for?'

"You will follow me please, señorita," Deputy Ramirez insisted. "Do not force me to place handcuffs on yo."

"No, it's all right, I'll go," she complied as she followed them outside. "I just don't understand any of this."

The four of them exited the hotel room as Alexis followed Deputy Ramirez down to the waiting police cars outside.

As they drove toward the police station, Estefan tried to get more information from this young girl sitting next to him, glancing down at her slim legs, admiring her beauty. He still couldn't get over how red her hair was, or how lovely her face looked framed by it.

"Now, putita, how well do yo know this ... Roger?" He started interviewing her.

("Now, you little slut, how well do you know this ... Roger?" He started interviewing her.)

"He' ... he's my boyfriend," she answered. "We' ... we've been dating for about four months now."

"And do yo deal in drugs also, señorita?" The Deputy went on.

"Drugs? What are you talking about?" Alexis asked, stunned by such an accusation.

"Did yo not know this," Estefan grinned. "Yor ... boyfriend has been arrested while trying to purchase illegal drugs ... from me."

"No, you've got to be mistaken," she defended her beau. "Roger isn't like that."

The closer they got to their destination, the more nervous the 16-year-old started to feel. Here she was, a minor in a strange country, about to be taken into a police station for reasons unknown.

"Now, now, chica," the Deputy patted her leg, rather too friendly for Alexis' taste. "There is no need to be concerned. Mi jefe just wishes to ask yo some questions, that is all."

Those words did nothing to alleviate her concern as to her situation, and to have this man's hand resting on her thigh did nothing to help matters.

A few minutes later the vehicle finally stopped at some run down building that apparently served as police station in Tijuana.

"We have arrived, señorita," the Deputy announced. "Please to follow me."

Alexis slid across the seat to the open door and stepped out into the Mexican sun. She had to shield her eyes from the glare as she followed this officer into the building to meet with the Police Chief.

"ALEXIS!" She heard Roger cry out from the cells. "I'm real sorry about this, baby!"

The 16-year-old rushed over to the jail cell and grabbed her boyfriend's hands for comfort.

"Roger! What's happening here? What's going on?" She asked with some urgency. "They tell me that you got caught selling, or buying drugs, is that true?"

"I'm really, really sorry, babe," was all Roger could say in response.

"This way, señorita," Deputy Ramirez grabbed her by the arm and guided her toward a back office where the Police Chief was waiting.

The old Police Chief's eyes widened pleasurably as he got his first look at this girl that his prisoners offered to switch for their freedom.

"Sit, sit, señorita," he grinned as he waved an arm at a nearby couch. "It is señorita... ?"

"Quinlan, my name's Alexis Quinlan, sir," she replied. "But I don't understand why I'm here?"

"Ah, señorita Quinlan, it is sad to say that yo were brought here because of yor involvement with señor Kincaid," he shook his head in disappointment. "Yor friends say that yo are the one responsible in this ... transacción."

"What?!? No, you've got it all wrong!" The teenager quickly jumped to her feet in her defense. "Roger and I just came down to Mexico for Springbreak, that's all!"

"Tch-tch-tch! I am afraid that I have five witnesses that say otherwise, señorita," Police Chief Gonzales countered. "I am afraid that I will have to hold you until your trial, señorita Quinlan. Estefan! tomar esta niña a una célula y encerrarla! Entonces podrá liberar a los prisioneros y echarlos a patadas de nuestro amado México."

("Tch-tch-tch! I am afraid that I have five witnesses that say otherwise, señorita," Police Chief Gonzales countered. "I am afraid that I will have to hold you until your trial, señorita Quinlan. Estefan! Take this girl to a cell and lock her up! You may then release the prisoners and kick them out of Mexico!")

The Deputy escorted Alexis to an empty cell, but not before patting her down somewhat excessively as far as she was concerned.

"HEY! STOP THAT!" Alexis cried out as the man starting squeezing her breasts. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I need to see if yo are hiding anything, señorita," the Deputy said with a grin. "Now do not move and place yor hands up against the wall so I can search yo properly."

Terrified, the 16-year-old redhead did as she was told and placed her hands up against the jail cell's wall. She then felt her feet being kicked wider apart as the Deputy resumed his pat-down.

The intrusive Deputy wasn't shy about where he put his hands either. Alexis felt him around her breasts, her waist, squeezing her rather unnecessarily as far as she was concerned. But she held her tongue and let the man do his job, at least what she thought was his job.

Estefan then moved his hand slower and he manipulated them all over her ass, getting a squeeze in any chance he got.

Things then got really uncomfortable for Alexis when she felt his fingers working their way up and under her skirt and panties. She gritted her teeth as they got closer and closer to her panties edge.

Estefan the slipped his fingers past the pantyline and started rubbing them across the young teen's cunt-lips.

"Pl ... please don't do that!" She pleaded in a whisper under her breath.

"Why, señorita?" He asked as he kept pushing his fingers past her clenching pussylips. "Are yo perhaps hiding something there?"

"N ... no," she hissed, trying her best to control her emotions under the circumstances. "It' ... it's just not right. I ... haven't done anything."

The Deputy then shoved two fingers deep inside of the girl's pussy right up to the first knuckle and wiggled them around inside.

"Señorita, are yo still a virgin?" He asked as his fingers felt her barrier.

"Ye ... yes," Alexis moaned helplessly at the fingering as tears formed in her eyes in shame. "I' ... I've never been with a man before, sir."

'El jefe va a ser complacido con de este, ' Estefan thought as he continued rummaging inside the young virgin's pussy.

('The boss will be pleased by this, ' Estefan thought as he continued rummaging inside the young virgin's pussy.)

He then started pumping his fingers in and out of the girl's pussy, causing Alexis to start moaning with each stroke.

The helpless 16-year-old was soon finding it harder to focus and hold herself up against the wall as her arousal took over her body. Her knees started buckling, which the Deputy would correct by shoving his fingers in and up to push her back up to her feet.

"OH-H-H!?!" Alexis would grunt any time he did this.

Estefan just grinned as he heard the girl respond so well to his finger-fucking technique.

Alexis could only stare blankly at the adobe wall in front of her as she endured this ruthless search by the Deputy. In her dazed frame of mind she couldn't see it for what it really was, a sexual assault.

This 'search' went on for well over twenty minutes before Estefan finally relented and pulled his juice covered digits from Alexis' cunt-hole and sucked them clean of her succulent juices.

"Very well, señorita," he finally told her. "Yo do not appear to be hiding any contraband. Yo may sit now."

Sighing a deep sigh of relief, Alexis wobbled over to the bench and plumped herself down there.

But then the Deputy placed a handcuff on one hand and clamped the other end to the edge of the bench.

"What? Why do that?" She asked, somewhat alarmed.

Estefan remained silent as he pulled out a second pair of handcuffs and snapped it around one of her ankles before locking the other end to a metal ring on the floor a few feet away. This forced the young redhead down on the concrete floor on her knees, facing the bench.

"Hey! Don't leave me like this!" She yelled out as he walked out of the cell, leaving her like that.

The Deputy then walked over to a cell further down and released the five fraternity brothers from their holding cell.

"I have been instructed to escort yo to our border and make sure that yo leave Mexico, señores," Deputy Ramirez informed them. "The señorita will remain here as payment for yor infraction. Now follow me to gather yor belongings!"

The five fraternity brothers streamed out of the jail cell, Roger keeping his head down as they passed Alexis in the adjacent cell.

"ROGER! ROGER! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" She cried out. "I ... I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS! ROGER! PLEASE!"

But a minute later they were gone, and she was now on her own. Feeling dejected, Alexis slumped on the cell floor, her head on the bench that apparently also served as bed and began sobbing.


After having escorted the five fraternity brothers to the border, Estefan returned to the station and walked into his Police Chief's office and reported what he had found out about the girl earlier, that she was still a virgin.

"Esto es bueno, Estefan," the old man grinned. "Muy bueno."

("This is good, Estefan," the old man grinned. "Very good.")

Minutes changed to hours, and hours went to night time. Only then did the 16-year-old compose herself and settled down on the dirty floor for a restless night of sleep.


She was suddenly awakened in the middle of the night by the jingling of keys as someone was working the lock of her cell. Startled, she sat up and tried adjusting her eyes to the darkness of the cell.

"Who' ... who's there?" She called out. "What do you want from me?"

But she was met with silence as the rusty old cell door creaked open.

"I'm an American citizen and I demand to see a lawyer!" She boasted.

Her alarm soon turned to horror as three rather large dogs were let into her cell with her. And with one hand and ankle shackled as they were, there was nothing she could do to protect herself from the beasts as they began circling around her and began sniffing at her.

The dogs seemed nothing more than mutts without any discernable breed. All that she knew was they were big dogs. And they we avidly sniffing all around her.

"NO! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" She started yelling as she tried her best to slap them away. "HELP! WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

All this did was enrage the animals who growled back in response to her resisting them. They would snap at her fingers now, causing her to settle back and leave them alone.

Feeling that the female would now allow them to do as they wish with her, the dogs resumed their sniffing around her. Of course, being dogs, their keen sense of smell quickly picked up the strong scent of her juices that still lingered around her panty-clad pussy after the Deputy's invasive search earlier that evening.


Back in the Police Chief's office, Police Chief Gonzales and Deputy Morales were drinking beer as they watched the young teen and the dogs.

"Esta es un verdadero hallazgo, Estefan," the Police Chief grinned. "Ellos nos pagarán mucho más para éste, sí."

("This is quite a find, Estefan," the Police Chief grinned. "They will pay us much for this one, yes.")

A smile crept over his lips as they continued watching the girl vainly try fighting off the large dogs.

"Absolutamente, jefe," Estefan readily agreed as they clinked their bottles in salute. "Pero deberíamos dejar a los los perros llevar la virginidad de la niña?"

("Absolutely, boss," Estefan readily agreed as they clinked their bottles in salute. "But should we let the dogs take her virginity?")

"No, yo no lo creo," Police Chief Gonzales said. "Enrique pagará más si ella esté intacta por el espectáculo."

("No, I do not think so," Police Chief Gonzales said. "Enrique will pay more if she is intact for the show.")

They looked back at the screens as the dogs were now rubbing up on the redhead's short skirt with their snouts as they tried to get to her soiled panties.

"Sí, creo que tienes razón, jefe," Estefan again agreed. "Qué debo los saques ahora entonces?"

("Yes, I think you are right, boss," Estefan again agreed. "Should I take them out now then?")

"No, dejarlos por ahora," Police Chief Gonzales grinned. "Pero estar preparados para apresure ahí atrás si amenazan a nuestra pequeña premiado."

("No, leave them for now," Police Chief Gonzales grinned. "But be ready to rush back there if they threaten our little prize.")

Estefan just grinned as he patted his stun gun in readiness.


As her voyeuristic guards kept watching her, Alexis tried her best not to anger these savage looking beasts. But she also couldn't ignore the presence of their snouts as they kept trying to get under the rim of her skirt. And because of her kneeling position, she could do little to keep those sniffing noses out from under there.

"OH-H-H?!?" She gasped in sudden surprise as one of the dogs began licking at her soiled panties. "Oh, no, doggy! You can't do that! It's just not right!"

But being Mexican, the dogs knew nothing of the meaning of her words, not that it would matter anyway. One after another, the dogs each managed to stick their furry heads under the young redhead's skirt and got to lick those panties that still held the strong scent of female juices.

Alexis' chest started heaving as her body betrayed her horror to what was being done to her. And the more the dogs licked at her crotch, the more her breathing became ragged.

"Oh-h-h-h-h! God-d-d!" She found herself moaning openly. "Oh-h-h-h! M-m-m-m-m-h!"


Back in the Police Chief's office, the two men had fished out their peckers and were now stroking away as they watched this young American girl submit to the dogs.


After a while, the dogs' frustration began to show as they started nipping at the obstructive piece of clothing that was blocking them from heir goal. The girl's vagina.

By this time Alexis' eyes had closed as she submitted herself to the dogs constant licking so close to her pussy. Her mind didn't even respond to the tugging going on with her panties.

Then a ripping sound had her snapping her eyes wide open as the moist piece of cloth finally gave up the battle being waged on them. Alexis' panties were suddenly torn from her body as two of the dogs managed to rip them along the center.

The imprisoned 16-year-old's pussy was now fully accessible to the dogs to do with as they pleased.


"ESTEFAN, RÁPIDA! ENTRA AHÍ!" The Police Chief said with some urgency. "NO PUEDEN TENER VIRGINIDAD DE LA PUTA! Ella puta se no tendrá valor a mi si hacen!"

("ESTEFAN, QUICK! GET IN THERE!" The Police Chief said with some urgency. "THEY CANNOT HAVE THE BITCH'S VIRGINITY! The slut will be worthless to me if they do!")

Estefan jumped from his seat and rushed out of the room, his cock still sticking out of his pants and he jumbled for the keys. He just hoped that he got to the girl before one of the dogs mounted their young prisoner.


Now with her panties ripped to shreds, the dogs could get right to her pussy as they began licking the terrified teenager at every opportunity.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.