Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 2: The Time Is Nigh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Time Is Nigh - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

The days seem to move slowly over the following week, much too slowly for Alexis's taste. She couldn't wait for her springbreak getaway with Roger, her much older boyfriend. With each passing day she felt more and more at ease about slipping off the Mexico with him, forgetting all about the dark tales she had heard of the place.


The day finally arrived when Springbreak would start. As always, Victoria stopped by the house to pick Alexis up for the Springbreak weekend

The young brunette walked right into the Reynolds house without bothering to knock. In preparation for her own Springbreak celebration, Victoria had chosen a black bikini with a brightly colored sarong wrapped around her curvy hips.

"Hi, Mr. Quinlan," she waved at Alexis' father as she scampered up to her friend's bedroom.

"Hello, Tori," he nodded as he watched his daughter's young friend rushing up the stairs.

He couldn't help to admire the 16-year-old's curvy young hips as she rushed up the stairs. And as it usually did of late, he tried to picture what the girl would look like without any clothes on.

A few minutes later both girls came back down with Alexis' carry-on bag in hand.

Her father was pleased to see that his attractive 16-year-old daughter dressed much more conservatively than she usually did. Alexis had on a stripped grey skirt and dark sweater as well thigh-high black stockings that gave her an innocent schoolgirl look. But Richard was still seeing her through the eyes of a loving father that only saw his sweet innocent little girl in a cute ensemble, and not from the eyes of every other male that would see this outfit as anything else but exquisitely sexy.

"Well, I'm off, Dad," the young redhead gave a peck on his forehead as she headed out. "See you in a week."

"You two have fun now," he told her. "But you be careful out there. You never know what kind of weirdo might be out there."

"Oh, Daddy," she snickered at her overprotective father. "You're such a worrywart."

The two teens then disappeared out the door and into Victoria's car where they sped off down the street to Roger's frat house.

Victoria then drove her friend over to Alexis' boyfriend's frat house to drop her off as she usually did.

"You sure you should be doing this?" Her friend asked. "I've heard stories about what goes on down there."

"So have I," Alexis nodded. "But Roger'll be with me the whole time. Don't worry, nothing'll happen."

And with that, Alexis got out of Tori's car and pulled her bag out. She then scampered up the walkway to the frat house and waved goodbye as Victoria drove off to meet up with some of the girls at the beach.

"Good, you're finally here," her boyfriend grinned as he hugged her. "Now we can get on the road to Tijuana."

He eagerly took he bag and lead out back where a rented van was waiting for them. Alexis eagerly jumped in where she found four other of Roger's frat brothers inside.

"I thought we were going alone?" She asked as Roger got behind the wheel.

"Nah! Some of the guys wanted to come along," he told her. "Don't you worry, they won't be with us the whole time. They just wanted to catch some of the shows down there."

"Shows?" Alexis asked, confused.

"Yeah, you know, the animal acts," one of them grinned.

"Oh," she nodded, not fully comprehending the true meaning of it.


It was a three hour drive from LA to the Mexican border with the Springbreak traffic.

Once at the border crossing, the border guard gave Alexis a sly grin as he saw the young teen with five older men coming into his country of Mexico. He had seen such things many times before and could only imagine what she would do there with these hombres.

Once across the US/Mexico border, it took them about fifteen minutes through traffic to get to their hotel.

Roger quickly checked them into their room where Alexis unpacked her belongings for the Springbreak. She laid out her sheer nightgown, which Roger approved openly by hugging his teenaged girlfriend.

"Gee, babe," he hissed in her ear. "Ya didn't have to do that. I would love you without that thing on."

"Ooh! Silly boy!" She giggled at his double-entendre.

"C'mere," he said as he twisted her around and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Alexis eagerly returned the kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth into a deep frenchkiss. They both feel onto the mattress and began pulling at each others clothing for a hot session of petting, at least that's all Alexis was ready for, for now.

However they were soon interrupted by loud pounding at the door.

"Damn it!" Roger swore as he pulled himself off of Alexis' prone body.

"HEY, ROG!" It was one of his buddies from the frat house. "C'MON, MAN, WE GOT BUSINESS TA TAKE CARE OF!"

"Sorry, babe," Roger turned to Alexis as he put his shirt back on. "I kinda promised the guys. But I won't be too long. Be back soon, okay."

And with that Alexis watched as he walked out the door, leaving the 16-year-old redhead in a huff and on her own in the now empty room.


The five frat brothers walked out onto the streets of Tijuana in search of what they really came down here for, marijuana. It was supposed to be some of the best in the west coast and they wanted to bring some back to the fraternity. Primo stuff, or so they were told.

For Roger, it didn't hurt that he had convinced his young girlfriend to tag along, and he was hoping to finally break through that virginal shell of hers and go all the way.


Not knowing what else to do with herself while she waited for Roger to return, Alexis changed into her sexy lingerie nightie she had brought with her and settled down on the bed to read a book. She had no way of knowing how long it would be before her boyfriend returned to her.

Luckily for her she had managed to sneak out one of her mother's raunchy romance novels. She always got turned on by the rather descriptive lovemaking that was written in those.

She always imagined that it would be just like that when she and Roger finally did make love for the first time.

She would simply lose herself in the fictional world of the novel, picturing herself as the helpless heroine, and her boyfriend as the heroic male character. She could see herself swoon in his embrace as he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the waiting bed to make mad passionate love to her.

This was the dream that all young girls have in regards to a lover.


Roger and the boys were scouring the streets of Tijuana looking to score on grass with little luck. That is until they came across this taxi driver that told them he could take him to a guy he knows that can get them what they wanted.

Being desperate to get this deal done, they agreed and jumped into the beaten up old cab and allowed the man to drive them to this ... dealer.

Once they got there they piled out of the taxi and Roger turned to the driver for further directions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.