Dharma Wheel - Cover

Dharma Wheel

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Joe and his immortal and mortal compatriots continue to frolic at the Cass Lake Theater and camp ground. He and his wives welcome another wife into their bed. Simon attacks and retreats. Snake tells of two skins in ancient India and Asia. Please read this series from the beginning to understand plot, characters and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Gia began her narrative, sending us back to ancient Siam:

The shock of being discovered threatens the cold core of Gia's emotional state because it has not happened since her early teens when she first begins to assassinate.

"Go," this incredibly strong and incredibly beautiful woman, a woman of her own race, obviously and curiously an angel, tells the guard and his wife, as she holds Gia down on the earthen floor of the small hut, "and take your child. Go to a neighboring hut. Do not send your fellow guards here. Understand?"

The young couple can only nod and obey. A moment before, it has been the worst moment of their lives, and seemingly their last, as the guard watched his wife being mortally threatened. Nothing can be more terrifying.

"Who are you?" the gorgeous, dangerous woman asks, her blade edge pressing against the neck, the only place it can truly kill.

"Gia, and I will not tell you more than that."

"Not even your master's name?"

"No. But I know yours. Even if my master never informed me of an angel such as you amongst his stable."

The woman laughs.

"You must be Nick's," Gia says. "Who else could command one such as you?"

"Who indeed. And you are right that my master commands me. But I am not cattle."

"So you are doubly amused by what I say."

"Indeed."

"But you must know Nick. Why else would you be defending the royal family, Nick's family I have been told?"

"I know Nick. I find him to be a most delectable creature."

"Then you must know who commands me."

"Yes I know, though, like me for you, your race confuses me."

"Understandable."

"Most definitely, from all Nick has said about Simon. How long as he been here, at least in our neighboring land?"

"Why would you think he needs to be there?"

"I suppose he doesn't. Perhaps he hasn't been. But I think he is now."

"He has taken a greater interest in it recently."

"And how is it that he made you?"

"An adventurous, exploratory clan of your people."

"Of our people."

"I have never been amongst those who look like me."

"He took you in as soon as you were born. And how was this clan treated by Simon? I assume Simon is not your father?"

"Grandfather on both sides, and they were all cousins."

"So he left them be until you were born?"

"I ... do not know. All I know is Simon and his angels and minions. And of course those whom I have tracked and killed."

"There must have been many. I have never met such an effective assassin."

"I am well trained, but I am also naturally talented."

"Of course. Perhaps you could learn more?"

"You would teach me?"

"Only if you cease completing your assignment."

"I have never done such a thing."

"But you must this time."

"Why?"

The older angel laughs. Gia realizes in the pause that she hasn't asked her her name.

"I am Han Chen. My family rule my people now, though I am ruled by another. You may call me Chen."

"You are proud of your family."

"I am."

"Why must I cease my assignment? Why not just kill me? I have learned not to accept failure."

"Simon does not understand the ramifications. Yes, it would destabilize this land. It would also destabilize Nick. Simon would not like the consequences. And it would turn me into Nick's weapon. I am like you with my master."

"Perhaps better than me?"

"More experienced, perhaps. But you have advantages over me."

"Certainly not my youth. Simon tells me I am the stealthiest creature he has ever known."

"Such is what makes us the best at our craft. But you could be stealthier."

"Then what?"

"Your cold heart."

Gia nods. "I think it could get just as hot."

"Has it ever?"

"No. I have fucked. I have gotten quite good at it."

"For Simon?"

"Never. Unlike his other angels, it has never been my purpose. If it can be viewed as a reward or a manipulation, it wasn't my intention, nor Simon's. I just get horny."

"Other angels? Not sister angels?"

"Sisters."

"Gia," Chen sighs.

"Make love to me?" Gia murmurs.

"You will end your assignment?"

"I promise. Please. I feel my heart warm just looking at you and feeling your incredible body hold me down. Please."

Chen drops her weapon and kisses Gia. Her hands free, they grope at luscious breasts pressing provocatively against the dark leather Gia wears. Gia, her own arms freed, grasps buttocks in both hands and pulls Chen's pubic bone against her. Legs shift until thighs scissor thighs and pussy presses hard against pussy.

The kiss ends, allowing gasping breaths of oxygen and a separation enabling fast stripping. A brief perusal of magnificent bodies ends in a return to kisses, breast groping and buttocks grasping, both more effective on naked flesh.

The rubbing of naked pussies also becomes far more effective. The lust the two angels feel for each other magnifies the pleasure and brings forth surprisingly intense orgasms.

Once achieved, they relax and bask in the heat of their pleasure. A languorous kiss slowly becomes less gentle and more intense. Tongues wrestle. Moans get captured by the other's mouth.

When it ends, Gia misses it immediately, but Chen makes up for it with a slow exploration of everything that thrills Gia. Fingers, lips and tongue find every erotic zone. From head to toe to fingertip. Everywhere.

By the time Chen straddles Gia's face, letting her taste the exquisite juices, and smell the exciting scent, just one tug on Gia's distended clit with lips, and a tongue that laps across its tip, sends her into another, even more intense orgasm.

Chen eases back, letting Gia return the favor while sustaining a high plateau with gentle caresses. "Softer," she instructs. "Try to bring me close and stop. Tease me."

"Yes, teacher," Gia murmurs.

Chen delights in the word. She hears its true meaning: "Please teach me." Her response exposes her understanding. "I will teach you." A tongue passing back and forth across her clit communicates a nod of acceptance. It proves surprisingly effective, almost making her cum. Her moan hides her giggle, when Gia eases back. "Good girl," she tells her young student. "Now work around my clit for a while. And rub your fingers high inside me, where there's a texture. Gentle. For now."

Three more times she almost cums, until she pleads her need and Gia acquiesces. Seconds later, Gia receives her reward, cumming almost as intensely as her teacher.

Once they calm their breathing, Gia observes, "You gave me an orgasm quickly. I thought for a moment you would tease me, but realized, like the one before, you had been."

"Very good," Chen grins, showing that grin to Gia when she turns around and lies back, pulling Gia onto her.

"May I explore you, my teacher?"

"I'd love that," Chen says, giving her a soft kiss.

And like a good student, Gia repeats what Chen had done to her, including, in the end, her straddling Chen's face and giving her a coup de clit.

"Come," Chen says afterwards. "Get dressed. I have a place we can train."

"Why? You must know I am Nick's enemy. You make me better at it."

"To tell you the truth, I am uncertain, but have my suspicions."

Later, after a night sleeping and a day training in a clearing all but Chen have abandoned, tales of ghosts created by terrible things since this is the place the rogue general unleashed his psychotic behavior keeps others away, her suspicions become more confirmed. Gia tells her everything.

"Simon hides amongst the invaders to the west?" Chen asks her student and lover as they lay naked, drying their bodies beside a pool of water.

"Yes. He practices what his minions have practiced for decades. Hiding while commanding the native people and the mercenaries. Even as the natives have become more and more like him, the ones who look most like him are the only ones allowed to lead and command. Only at night do they come out, their pale complexion and white clothing standing out in the darkness."

"Like ghosts."

"Exactly. And they demonstrate their terrible power. Killing prisoners. Even killing natives whom they have deigned traitors."

"Are they traitors?"

"No. At least most of them are not. But it brings the fear and the obeying and the respect Simon seeks. His presence has stepped up the demonstrations. Before I left on this mission, the natives and missionaries witnessed a hundred die. He even allowed them weapons, calling it a lesson in fighting. None caused any harm to their slaughterers."

"Because they were like you?"

"Me and two ... sisters, but also exceptional warriors."

"You participated in the slaughter?"

"Yes. I demonstrated my stealth, cutting the throats of those who barely if ever saw their killer."

"And these victims? Were they captured soldiers from here?"

"Never."

"Because they could be Nick's minions," Chen understands. "Because Nick would know."

"Yes."

"Tell me Simon's plans."

"Just as you thought, I was to chop off the head and let the body flounder like a decapitated chicken. Leaving villages on their own, with the most aggressive taking control, creating warlords, territorial and jealous, much like the invaders."

"So it is a chaotic land, the land to the west."

"Yes. Except the white ghosts, they have nothing in common. The white ghosts encourage their distrust of other villages. Until recently."

"That must help create the slaughters without bringing people from here into it."

"Yes. Neighboring villages, or clans really, since they tend to wander. But also those of the clan who Simon claims to betray them. But, like I said, since Simon arrived there's been less of that, except for the recent slaughter."

"Simon had given them a common enemy."

"Yes. And they are most eager to pursue it. It's like a gate that held them back has suddenly been opened."

"Tell me where Simon can be found."

"No. All I will say is it is central and large and one of the few stable villages there. But I can show you the clans who bring the greatest threat, and where they will threaten Nick's people."

"Good."


"Wow," I said, and not just because of Helena's fluttering pussy surrounding my spent cock, or the delicious liquid that poured forth from Eva's pussy into my mouth. "You betrayed your master easily."

"It felt weirdly cathartic," Gia responded, nodding.

"Xo really must have taken control," Helena figured.

"Revenge, right Grandfather?" Zhenzhen asked, lifting her head from Shira's shuddering pussy, hers still settled onto Shira's mouth.

Xo nods.

"That's why you became my ally for the first time, really, if only until our shared mission had been completed" said Nick. "Simon slaughtered this clan, your minions."

"I distrusted those not of my realm. When I discovered you, I learned to lower my distrust. But the Europeans? They betrayed my minions. Simon guarded them, I thought to keep them safe from others of his kind, meaning white people, but it seems it only lasted until they no longer were useful."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.