A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 81: It Never Ceases to Amaze Me, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 81: It Never Ceases to Amaze Me, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

December, 1983, Milford, Ohio

The drive from Chicago to Milford was a bit slower than usual, due to traffic and weather, and I finally pulled up to the Spencers' house just before 6:00pm. Bethany was there waiting for me, and dinner was nearly ready, so I put my bag in my room and came back to the kitchen. The six of us — Frank, Trudy, Pete, Melanie, Bethany and I — sat down to eat dinner.

"How long are you staying in Milford?" Melanie asked.

"Until the 26th. I'm driving back early that morning because I need to pick up Jennifer at O'Hare about 4:00pm."

"How are things between you and Jennifer?" Trudy asked.

"Moving forward slowly, but steadily. We're both treading lightly, as if we're walking through a minefield. So far, we've done well, but as badly as we've hurt each other in the past, we have to be extremely careful."

"I guess I don't know enough of the details to understand how you hurt her," Trudy said, "but I'll take your word for it."

Bethany smiled, "Oh, he did. Just as he hurt me. And Melanie. And just about every other girl he's dated. He even hurt his little sister at one point. But he's learned. Slowly. And sometimes with a two-by-four applied to his temple. He's not nearly as dense and insensitive as he was in the past."

"Thank you for that scintillating psychoanalysis, Doctor Krajick," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"If the shoe fits," Melanie said with a laugh.

"You have very little room to talk, Mrs. Carston," I said smugly. "Remember, I know your past. All of it!"

"Someday, Steve Adams, I'm going to get you for all of this."

"Bring it on, Melanie!" I challenged, enjoying her reaction of frustration, as well as Pete's of amusement.

When we finished dinner, Pete, Melanie, Bethany, and I went to Friendly's for dessert. We ended up sitting at a table that was assigned to Carie, who simply took our order without even acknowledging that she knew me. I really wondered what was going through her mind, but not enough to initiate any additional contact with her.

"Steve, would it be OK I spent the night?" Bethany asked.

"Absolutely. You're always welcome. You know that!"

"Thanks," she said with a smile. "What are you doing while you're home?"

"Well, tomorrow I'm spending the day with Stephanie, but I can pick you up in the evening if you want. On Thursday I'm seeing Anna, but again, I should be back to the Spencers' by 9:00pm or so. On Friday, I'm having lunch with Joyce, but I'm free for dinner if you want. On Christmas Eve, I'm doing Christmas at my parents' house as usual. On Christmas Day, I suppose I'll go to my grandparents' house. Then on Boxing Day I have to drive back to Chicago, as was discussed."

"Count me in for sleeping over except on Christmas Eve; my parents will want me home that evening."

"You got it, Sweetheart!" I said.

On the way back to the Spencers' after dessert, we swung by Bethany's house so she could pack an overnight bag. Once she had what she needed, Pete drove us back to Melanie's house and the four of us went to the basement to hang out. Trudy brought us tea a few minutes after we arrived home, along with some cookies that she'd baked.

"Your mom makes awesome Christmas cookies!" Bethany said to Melanie.

"I agree!" Pete said. "Thin and crisp with just the right amount of frosting so you don't go into diabetic shock!"

We all laughed and then quickly polished off the cookies, which were indeed awesome.

"How many days did you get off, Pete?" I asked. "You just started at NIS."

"I get a week, even though I didn't start until September. It's more or less to make up for being away from home for two months for training. I'm due back on the 27th, because we have Monday off for Christmas due to the fact that it falls on Sunday this year. I'll drive up on Monday evening. Next year's vacation is shot to hell already, too!"

Melanie slugged him hard in the shoulder.

"Shot to hell? Excuse me?!" she exclaimed, feigning anger.

"You heard him, Melanie," I teased. "He gives up the last of his freedom and then has to be alone with YOU for two weeks? Talk about hell on earth!"

"I'll show you hell on earth, Steve Adams!" she said, lunging from the couch to try to hit me.

I neatly blocked the jab away and just smiled at her.

"Don't do it Melanie," Bethany counseled. "I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well!"

"Gene?" Pete asked.

"Yes," Bethany said with a knowing smile.

Melanie tried to smack me again, but I easily swatted her hand away.

"Arrgggh! This just isn't fair!" she grumped, going back to sit by Pete.

"Forget it Melanie," Bethany said, "if they gang up on you, you're toast. Steve knows how to yank every chain and push every button. And with Pete helping, it just makes it even worse."

Melanie looked daggers at me, but I was used to that. It was par for the course when I teased her. It had been like that for years, and Melanie had never learned to just ignore me. She usually got over it fairly quickly, but it was so easy to wind her up that I could never resist.

Around 10:00pm Bethany and I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I noticed that Bethany kept her panties on and chuckled to myself. She had her period, which meant she didn't want to fool around, but she wanted the sleep in my arms.

"That time of the month?" I asked as we climbed into bed.

"We can, if you want to," she replied, "it would just be messy."

"It's OK, Sweetheart," I said, pulling her to me.

"I love sleeping in your arms, Steve. I'm so thankful that you're willing to let me do it."

"I'm glad that I can make you happy."

"On Friday it should be over, so I'll get at least once before you go home!" she said, snuggling close. "I could give you a blowjob if you want."

"There's no need, Bethany," I said, softly stroking her hair.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll marry you, as Jennifer suggested. And Elyse can have her kids. And everything else."

"Just like that? Because I turned down a blowjob?"

"Because of who you are and how you treat me. I can't imagine anyone treating me as well as you do."

"You know I still need to talk to Jennifer next week, and there are all kinds of things that could happen in the next couple of years."

"I know. And I know that you haven't decided yet. I'm just telling you that I can accept what Jennifer's proposing."

I kissed her softly and then shut my eyes to think about what she'd said. It seemed to me that everything Jennifer wanted was falling into place. The question for me was whether or not I wanted the same thing. And that was something I didn't know at this point. Something kept gnawing at me about it, about not having a traditional nuclear family. It still made me uneasy, despite all the conversations with Anala, Jennifer, Elyse, and Bethany. Fortunately, I managed to fall asleep despite the thoughts swirling around my mind.

On Wednesday morning, I dropped Bethany at home before heading to my parents' house. My sister was waiting for me in the living room and hopped up from the couch to greet me at the door. We hugged, then I went to my old room to change into my bathing suit for our swim. She beat me by about a lap, as had become the norm at Thanksgiving. After we both showered and dressed, we went to the kitchen so that I could make breakfast for her and my dad.

"Are you joining us for Christmas Eve?" my dad asked as he sat down.

"Yes, though I plan to sleep at the Spencers' that evening."

"Are you coming to Grandma's on Christmas?" Stephanie asked.

"That's the plan," I said.

"What are we doing today?"

"I need to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, but otherwise, today belongs to you, Squirt."

After we finished eating, Stephanie and I cleaned up and then headed to Tri-County Mall. Stephanie helped me pick out gifts for Jennifer, Bethany, and Tatyana. I also bought a small gift for the Spencers, and something for my parents. Stephanie and I split up for about thirty minutes while I found the gift I wanted to give her, then took all our purchases to my car.

"So, what's the plan for the afternoon?" Stephanie asked.

"I have a surprise for you," I grinned.

"Oh?" she replied with a smirk.

"The Spencers are going to be out until 8:00pm!"

"Yes!" she said excitedly.

I drove directly to the Spencers' and used my key to let us in. Stephanie took my hand and led me upstairs to the sauna. I adjusted the temperature, and we quickly undressed and went in. As soon as the rocks were hot, I ladled water onto the rocks and steam hissed up, quickly filling the room.

Stephanie didn't waste any time straddling me and kissing me softly. She ground against me and we kissed until I was hard. My sister grasped hold of my shaft, raised herself up, then quickly impaled herself on me.

"Ahhhh!" she groaned. "So good!"

She ground against me, squeezing my dick with her pussy muscles. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing around each other. Stephanie moved so that her nipples lightly grazed my chest and she moaned softly into my mouth. A moment later, she arched her back and ground hard against me.

"Oh God!" she groaned.

I lifted her off me and moved behind her. I helped her position herself and then slammed hard and deep into her pussy from behind. I grasped Stephanie's hips and pounded her as hard as I could. She was groaning continuously and begging me to go harder and faster.

"Fuck me hard, Big Brother!" she groaned as our flesh slapped together.

About a minute later, I pushed hard and deep and groaned as my orgasm overtook me. Jet after jet of cum filled her pussy, and she groaned loudly as a massive orgasm crashed through her body.

"Jesus, Big Brother!" she gasped. "That was one of the best!"

I turned her around and sat her on the bench, then got between her legs. I quickly latched my lips onto her clit and began sucking and licking. Stephanie put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tight. She moaned softly and gently bucked her hips as I pleasured her. It didn't take long for her to have another orgasm, and she mashed my face hard into her pussy when it started. She groaned loudly and held me tight until her orgasm had passed.

"Damn," she hissed. "Switch places!"

I let her get up and sat down where she'd been sitting. She quickly engulfed my semi-erect dick and expertly sucked and licked me until I was completely hard. For the next ten minutes, she lovingly sucked me. I came hard, and she swallowed every spurt, ensuring that she'd cleaned every drop of cum from my dick before releasing me. She moved up beside me, we exchanged a deep kiss, then I put my arm around her.

"That was fantastic, Squirt!" I said.

"Glad you liked it!" she exclaimed saucily.

We sat quietly in the sauna for a few more minutes, then got up and went to the shower. We stood under the cool water for a few minutes, our arms around each other.

"I love you, Big Brother," she said, putting her head on my chest.

"I love you, too, Squirt."

We finished in the shower and dried off. I led Stephanie to my room, and we got into my bed. We made love slowly and gently, gazing deeply into each other's eyes the entire time, ending in mutual orgasms.

"I can't wait to be in Chicago with you," she whispered as we cuddled together afterwards.

"That's going to be complicated, but we'll make it work," I said.

We got out of bed, then showered again, dried off, and dressed. I lit the lavender candle in my room to remove any scent that might give us away. We went down to the kitchen and got a couple of Cokes, then sat at the table to drink them. When we finished them, I went upstairs and blew out the candle, and we left to head back to my parents' house.

When we got there, we went to my old room and wrapped all the presents, though I asked Stephanie to leave while I wrapped hers. When we finished, we played pool until it was time to go out to dinner. We went to Frisch's for old-time's sake, then to Friendly's for dessert. After dropping Stephanie at home, I drove to Bethany's to pick her up. When we got to the Spencers', we went right up to bed and again spent the night snuggled together.

On Thursday, I dropped Bethany at her house, then headed to my parents' house. After my usual morning routine with my sister, we hung out until it was time for me to leave to go to Anna's. When I arrived, Kyle ran over to me and hugged my leg until I picked him up.

"Hi, buddy!" I said.

"Hi, Steve!" he said.

"That was pretty subdued," Anna giggled. "Usually you two shriek at each other!"

"My little buddy seems a bit calmer today. What do you say we hype him up with French fries and a Junior Frosty?" I grinned.

"French fries! Yes!" Kyle said excitedly.

I put Kyle down and hugged Anna. We exchanged a quick kiss, then walked out to her car with Kyle. We put him in the car seat for the short drive to Wendy's where we had our burgers, fries and Frostys. When we finished, we headed back home and Anna put Kyle down for a nap despite his protests.

"Wanna take a nap with me?" she asked with an inviting smile when she came out of Gina's room.

"A nap?" I grinned. "Did going out with Kyle tire you that much?"

"You know damn well what I meant!" she said fiercely.

"I could guess, I suppose. But I'd hate to be wrong."

"Fine! Let's go in my room and fuck!" she giggled.

"Now THAT's clear!" I grinned.

I followed her into her room, where we quickly undressed and got into bed. Contrary to her request, we had a slow, gentle screw, which I correctly deduced was what she had wanted. Afterwards, we cuddled together.

"Has anything changed?" Anna asked.

"Not really. Jennifer's coming to visit after Christmas, but I told you about that last time I was here. I have no plans to change anything before graduation. That hasn't changed."

"Good. You know I'd rather be your girlfriend, but for now, I can deal with the situation. When do you think you'll come home again?"

"Remember, Anna, home for me is Chicago," I said gently. "I'm not sure when I'll be in Ohio next. It might not be until Melanie and Pete's wedding and Jennifer will be with me."

"Well, that sucks. How can I see you again?"

"I suppose it would have to be in Chicago, but I already have tentative plans for my Spring Break. Unless yours is a different week, that won't work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.