A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie
Chapter 80: Three Exciting Weeks, Part III

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 80: Three Exciting Weeks, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

December, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

Katy's request was clear, and I'd come too far to deny her what she wanted. My room was too far away, but the guest rooms were right next door. I let go of Katy and she stood up. I pressed the switch to turn off the water jets, then got up and helped her step out of the tub and led her to the guest room. We embraced, and our lips met again. Katy broke the kiss and quickly lay on the bed.

"I need you, Steve!" she whispered, her voice full of desire...

She spread her legs, welcoming me between them. The first contact between my glans and her labia sent shivers down my spine. I propped myself on my hands and gazed deeply into Katy's eyes. I saw only boiling desire, so I pressed forward, parting her plump labia and sliding slowly in until I was fully embedded in Katy's hot, silky tunnel.

"Yes!" Katy sighed, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

I lowered myself so that my body pressed directly on Katy's and I felt her nipples press hard into my chest. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her softly. Katy began slowly rocking her hips, and I began gently thrusting against her. The light pressure of her muscles on my shaft was like a gentle massage. Her hands roamed softly over my back, and our tongues swirled slowly around each other.

Katy broke our kiss and gasped, then shuddered, then groaned softly.

"Oh God," she moaned, "keep going; please keep going!"

A frightening thought popped into my head. I'd been so focused on Katy that I'd forgotten the most important thing!

"Katy, are you on the Pill?" I whispered.

"Yes!" she hissed, bucking her hips against me.

We continued our slow motion lovemaking until Katy gasped, shuddered and groaned again.

"Oh, God!" she gasped. "Again? Please?!"

I kept my focus on Katy's pleasure, tamping down the burning desire that was building in me. Katy had three more small orgasms, each time gasping, crying out, moaning, and asking for more. After the last one, she tightened her legs around me and began thrusting her hips more forcefully. I took the hint and began moving faster, making sure that I contacted her clit with each thrust.

Suddenly, Katy arched her back and dug her fingernails into my back. She groaned loudly and then her pussy spasmed hard around my shaft. She took several gasping breaths and humped hard against me. The spasms seemed to last forever as I continued thrusting.

"Unnnngggghhhh!" Katy groaned again.

The spasms grew stronger around my shaft and urged me ever closer to my own release. I continued moving in her, savoring the grasp of her muscles.

Katy groaned loudly again, then bit my shoulder hard. She bucked against me and the spasms of her pussy grew even stronger, bringing me to the point of no return. I pushed deeply into her and cum exploded from my dick, bathing her insides with my sticky warmth. Katy moaned and bucked against me.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, humping a few more times against me. "Why did I wait so long?"

I kissed her softly.

"Katy!" I gasped. "That was out of this world!"

She released her death grip on me and relaxed. I kissed her again and gently slipped out of her. I moved down a bit and took one of her breasts into my mouth. I ran my tongue over her rock-hard nipple, causing Katy to moan softly. After a minute, I switched to her other breast. I swirled my tongue around the nipple of the second breast as I had done to the first. I enjoyed suckling her breasts, but I had another destination in mind.

I slowly kissed my way down her abdomen until I came to her damp pubic hair. I nuzzled her pubic hair, then planted a kiss on the top of her labia, then kissed down along her engorged lips. After a few more kisses, I pressed my tongue deeply into Katy's pussy. She bucked her hips and moaned. I swirled my tongue gently, then moved my mouth to her clit and sucked hard.

"Unnggh!" Katy groaned then hissed, "Keep doing that!"

I alternated licking, kissing, and sucking on her clit, causing Katy to moan continuously, culminating in a hard buck of her hips and a shriek of pleasure. I moved up next to Katy and we shared a soft kiss. I pulled Katy to me to cuddle her and held her tight.

"Nobody has ever made me cum that hard," Katy whispered.

"We have all night to do it again," I said softly.

"I can't believe you stuck your tongue in me after you came in me! I owe you the world's best blowjob for that!"

"And I'll kiss you afterwards, too!" I grinned.

"What am I going to do now?" Katy sighed.

Suddenly I sensed possible regret, and it frightened me.

"What's wrong, Katy?"

"I can't let anyone know about us, but God, after what you just did to me, I don't know if I can resist doing it with you again."

"We did it together, Katy. I believe your dilemma now is to admit it to others, or count this as a one-time thing."

"Yeah, but it's time for a second time!" she exclaimed. "And it's my turn!"

She slid down and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs that I'd ever had. When she finished, I kissed her deeply, just as I'd promised I would. Afterwards, we got up, and I went and drained the tub and adjusted the exhaust controls on the sauna. I led Katy up to my room, where we got into my bed and made love again before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, when I woke, I looked over at Katy and watched her. Her slow deep breaths caused her breasts to move slightly up and down, the freckles drawing my attention almost as much as the soft nipples that I'd sucked the night before. I looked at the clock and knew that I had a couple of minutes before I needed to wake her, so I just watched.

Five minutes later, I kissed Katy to wake her and then led her to the shower. We washed each other, kissing every so often. When we finished in the shower, we dried each other and Katy went back to her room to dress while I dressed in my room. We met down in the kitchen for breakfast, and after we'd eaten, we gathered her things and loaded them into my car so that I could drive her to the airport.

"I made the right decision," Katy said. "And I came to the conclusion that it had to be just this once. At least for now. Remember your promise."

"Nobody will hear a word from me, Katy," I said. "It was worth the wait, and even if this was the only time, I'm glad it happened. For now, though, it's back to the way it was before."

"Not quite," she said softly, almost in a whisper. "We both know just how good it was."

In that sentence, she told me that at some point she'd ask me again. And I'd agree without any hesitation.

Her flight was on time and just before she boarded, she threw her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply. She broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. I saw quite clearly that she knew what I'd figured out the night before. I hadn't had my last time with Katy by a long-shot. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, picked up her carry-on bag and walked down the Jetway. When the jet pushed back, I headed home.

I had about an hour to clean-up before Connie arrived, so I quickly gathered the sheets from the guest room that Katy and I had used, as well as mine, and put them in the washing machine. I lit scented candles in each of the two rooms we'd been in and then cleaned up the breakfast dishes that Katy and I had used.

With the mundane reality of housework out of the way, I went into my office to call Karin and Sofia. Karin had her tickets for February and Sofia's plans for the end of the Summer were firming up. When I finished my two calls, I made some tea and sipped it until the sheets were done in the washing machine. I moved them to the dryer and put the towels we'd used into the washer.

The doorbell rang about 11:00am and I went to open it. Connie threw her arms around me and hugged me as we exchanged a quick kiss. She took her bag up to my room and came back down to the kitchen where we sat down with tea that I'd made.

"I hear you more or less fixed things with my sister," she said. "Does that mean it's back the way things were?"

"Joyce and I are good friends. Are you concerned about me having sex with both of you?" I asked.

"Not really, though obviously, if this ever developed into something more than just fun, I would. We'd make a good team, you know."

I chuckled, "I've heard this argument once before somewhere!"

"From my sister, of course. She's no fool! She knows how Grandfather feels about you. I do too. With you, I'd get to take over everything instead of having to work for her. I'd even negotiate with you about how it would work out!"

I chuckled again, "Negotiate?"

"Let's just say that the advantages of a business relationship with you would be good enough that I'd be OK with you having a mistress or whatever. Our marriage would be business, not personal. Well, unless you fell in love with me," she added with a smile.

"So you ARE just as cold and calculating as ever!"

"Of course I am. But I'm not trying to force anything, and it sure wouldn't be anything that would happen before you graduated. The offer's there. A business deal, Steve, with benefits, of course."

"I'll take it under advisement!" I laughed. "Speaking of business, I have a meeting in the morning to talk to a couple of my professors about an internship job next semester. I'll be gone from about 9:30am to 11:00am, I guess."

"That's not a problem. As for now, are you interested sampling in the benefits?" she smirked.

I smiled and took her hand and led her up to my room. We fooled around for most of the afternoon, then cooked dinner together. I'd stocked everything we'd need to make Italian dishes and, with Connie's guidance, everything turned out nearly perfect. Besides the awesome sex, the cooking lessons were a distinct benefit of being with the Abbadelli girls.

After dinner, we used the sauna and the whirlpool and then walked in the light rain to rent a video. Connie wanted to see Caddyshack and I agreed even though I'd seen it before because I remembered just how funny it was. We cuddled on the couch and watched the movie, then headed up to bed and fooled around.

"You know, a girl could get used to this," Connie whispered, as I cuddled with her after sex.

"I certainly can't complain!" I said softly.

We lay quietly together for a short while before we fell asleep.

On Monday morning, after breakfast with Connie, I drove down to IIT to meet with Doctor Bauer and Scott Bannerman. I was early and sat down on the couch outside Doctor Bauer's office. Dave arrived a few minutes later, and about ten minutes after that, Scott Bannerman arrived and we were all sent into Doctor Bauer's office by his secretary.

"Good morning Mr. Adams; Mr. Kallas," Doctor Bauer said. "You both know Scott Bannerman, who was your guest lecturer for computer graphics. He's here to talk to you about internships with Nuvatec."

"Hi, guys," Scott said. "I'm really sorry for the short notice and the way this has come together. I've been trying to get approval for two internships for months and we finally brought senior management on board the middle of last week. I talked to Doctor Bauer and I think Dave, you would work best in our cross-compiler group, and Steve, you would be with our consulting group that's doing assembly language programming. It's mostly video games, but also consumer electronics.

"We'd want you Tuesdays and Thursdays, eight hours a day, only during the school year, and you'd have your breaks off. The pay is $8.00/hour, plus you get credit at IIT for each of the next three semesters. Once you graduate, there's a good chance we'll hire you full time, though I can't promise that at this time."

"You'll probably need to change your schedules," Doctor Bauer said. "I can work with the registrar to rearrange your classes. Mr. Adams, I checked, and your schedule can easily be changed if you take an evening class. I'd suggest taking the Tuesday evening database class, instead of taking it on Thursday morning. Mr. Kallas, your schedule was a bit trickier, but if you postpone your compiler class until next Fall, it will work with the same basic schedule Mr. Adams has.

"As I mentioned to both of you, this would replace your two-semester senior project with independent study credits, under Scott's direction. You'll be required to meet with me once a month to go over reports about your work, and to ensure that we meet the school's requirements for credit. Are you gentlemen interested?"

"I am," Dave said.

"So am I," I agreed. "I'll have to rearrange a few things, and I won't be able to tutor as usual."

"Yes, I took that into account when I recommended you. I hate to lose your tutoring services, but this is better for you. I will see if I can find someone to fill the void."

"Dave, what do you think about Julia?" I asked.

"Maybe," he answered. "I'll ask her."

"Steve, you'll be working directly for me," Scott said. "I have two immediate projects to put you on. Dave, you'll work for David Watson, who heads up our cross-compiler group. Of course, like everyone else at Nuvatec, there's always a chance you'll end up on some other project at some point."

"What's the next step?" I asked.

"There's some paperwork, but because I had you both in class, there are no more interviews. We'd like you to start on January 10th. I assume you have transportation?"

Dave chuckled, "That might have been a good question to ask beforehand, but yes, we both have cars."

Scott laughed, "Good point, given we're out in Downers Grove. We're at 401 Eisenhower Lane, which is off of Finley Road, between Butterfield and 22nd Streets. Think you can find it?"

"Sure," I said. "What time do you want us there?"

"8:30am. We'll see you then."

"Oh, one other thing, Scott," I said. "In February I have a friend coming to visit from Sweden, so I'd like to take two days off then. I hope that's OK."

"Yes, of course. We can work around that."

"Thanks!" I said.

Hands were shaken all around and Dave and I left the office. We walked towards the parking lot, which was on the way to the Sig Ep house.

"That's going to put a real crimp in your routine," Dave observed. "No tutoring, class on a night when you have karate, and your free time with Anala. All I have to do is switch a class."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.