A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie
Chapter 74: Charting a Course

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 74: Charting a Course - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

On Monday evening at dinner, we discussed our plans for Thanksgiving. I hadn't made any final plans, but I knew I wasn't going to Milford for the whole week. Elyse said that she was leaving on Friday afternoon as soon as class let out, and Jackie and Cindi were doing the same thing, though they had much shorter drives. Katy was flying home from Midway Airport on Friday evening. Stephie's flight was on Saturday morning, from O'Hare. Julia was heading to Cincinnati by car with Dave on Friday, then flying to Idaho on Tuesday.

"Can I get a ride to the airport?" Stephie asked me.

"Sure. I'm not leaving until at least Monday. This is home for me now, though of course I want to see my sister and some friends back in Milford. When's your return flight?"

"Late on Sunday afternoon. Will you be back in time to pick me up?"

"I can, if you need me to," I said. "Just let me know."

"Can I impose on anyone for a ride to Midway on Friday around 7:00pm?" Katy asked.

"I guess it has to be me, really," I said. "Everyone else is leaving before then. I'll gladly take you."

"Thanks," she said. "I get back on Sunday evening if you can pick me up around 7:00pm."

"I certainly can. When do you get back, Julia?" I asked.

"Sunday, but Dave's already planning to pick me up."

"Where are you having Thanksgiving dinner?" Elyse asked. "I know the last two years you went to Kara's."

"My parents' house, I guess, which will make my dad and sister happy, and annoy my mom and brother. I have other invitations, so I could eat with the Spencers or Krajicks if I chose to. I'll figure it out before then."

The conversation reminded me that I needed to call Anna Wilson as I had promised I would. She and I would have to have a conversation about what I could actually offer, as opposed to what she wanted. I didn't think the two would line up, but it would be good to see Kyle if I could. Anna was a sweet, fun girl, but in the end, she and I hadn't spent much time together and we didn't have much of a relationship. Athens, Ohio, where she was in school, was also 400 miles away, roughly, and the last thing I needed was another long-distance relationship.

After dinner, I went up to my room to make my phone calls. I called my sister first, and she made it clear that if I didn't have Thanksgiving dinner with her, I would suffer a severe bodily injury that would render me unfit to service any of my lovers. I laughed and told her I didn't want to risk it and would be at the house for Thanksgiving. We also caught up on everything that was going on in our lives, which, for both of us, mostly amounted to school and friends.

"Are we going to have some time together?" Stephanie asked softly, just before we hung up.

"We need to find a place to be together," I said. "Any ideas? Obviously, if the Spencers go out, that could work, but it's iffy."

"None that I can think of, really. You could stay in a hotel, but I suppose that would look strange, because the Spencers always have room for you."

"We'll figure something out, Squirt; I promise."

Stephanie and I said 'goodbye' and then I pressed the switchhook and dialed Bethany's number. We discussed Thanksgiving break, and she suggested coming to Chicago on Saturday morning, then driving to Cincinnati together on Monday or Tuesday so we could have some time together. I agreed that was a good idea and confirmed with her that she'd be OK with not having a car in Milford. She also was OK with coming back on Sunday morning so that we could get Stephie, so we finalized the plans.

After hanging up with Bethany, I pulled out my address book and dialed the number that Anna Wilson had given me. A female voice answered and when I asked for Anna, they asked me for her room number. About three minutes later, Anna came to the phone.

"Sorry about the phone, it's a shared one for the floor. Nobody can get phones in their rooms. How are you?"

"Good. I was calling because I'll be in Milford for Thanksgiving. I'll get into town by Tuesday afternoon and was wondering if you and Kyle were available."

She laughed, "And who's more important? Me? Or your little buddy?"

"There's only one possible safe answer to a question like that!" I chuckled.

"Good point! How about Wednesday? I'll be watching Kyle, and everyone else will be working. Come by for lunch and then stay the afternoon."

"Sounds good. See you then!" I said.

I had one more call to make. I dialed Jennifer's number and a female voice — I assumed Josie — answered. I asked for Jennifer but was told she was at the library and would be back in an hour or so. Did I want to leave a message? I did.

"Steve? I've heard a LOT about you. One of these days I have to meet the man who can interest Jennifer Block!"

"You must be Josie, then. I hope you don't mind me borrowing her for a week at Christmas."

She laughed, "Not at all. I've known her since Freshman year and know all about her 'boy toy'."

"'Boy toy'?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. I mean, she's 100 percent into girls, except for you. So 'boy toy'."

"Interesting. I assume she's told you the whole story?"

"All the sordid details from Chris Jones up to now. In all seriousness, I'd like to meet you. I know December's not a good time, but maybe next Summer for the wedding?"

"Sure, if Jennifer is OK with it, I'd like to meet you as well."

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Of course," I said.

"You're really totally cool with me and Jennifer being together?"

"Why not? You seem to make her happy and you don't object to her being with me."

"True," Josie said. "It's just strange in that you two plan some kind of future together and you're both OK with the other one having other serious relationships. And it's really strange for me to be with a lesbian who likes any guy the way Jennifer likes you."

"Everything about Jen and me is strange, as I think you've discovered. Jen said that you're bisexual."

"Hey, it doubles my chance of getting laid on Friday nights!" she said with a laugh.

"I suppose that's one way to look at it! Just have her call me when she gets in. And I'm looking forward to meeting you."

"Same here!"

I hung up and picked up my psychology textbook. I sat on the loveseat to read so that I'd be by the phone when Jennifer called back. I'd read most of the assigned chapter when the phone rang. It was Jennifer.

"Chatting up my girlfriend, Steve?" she said without greeting me.

I laughed, "Just because I said I'd like to meet her?"

"And just how many available girls or women do you meet that you DON'T have sex with?" she teased.

I ignored the teasing and asked, "How have you been, Jen?"

"Pretty good. Some of the engineering classes are pretty tough, but that's to be expected. How are things with you?"

"Pretty good as well. No real trouble. You know, I find the computer classes pretty easy."

"You're good at that, Steve. We all know that. How's your social life? Anyone new to tell me about?"

"I told you about Charlie, but her friend George and I spent the night together last weekend. And, hang on to your hat, Connie visited me."

"Connie? As in Joyce's little sister? The one who you always thought was a complete bitch?"

"Yeah, that one. Guess who grew up and turned into a lovely young woman?"

"And she just had to try you out? Compare you?" she giggled.

"Compare me to what, Jen?"

"No fucking way! Just no fucking way on this planet!"

"Believe what you want, Jen, but she came to me untouched. And she was lots of fun. And no, she's not looking for a relationship or anything like that."

"What is Joyce going to say? Won't she be pissed?"

"Sure, but there's no way in hell that I'm telling Joyce, and it's not in Connie's interest to tell her if she wants to see me again, which she said that she did."

"And you're still seeing Anala? And Jackie and Elyse drop in from time to time?"

"Yes, that's the case. Of course Bethany, as well."

"How's that going?"

"Just fine, I think. I'm pretty sure she thinks so, too. She's confused about the future, but that's no surprise."

"I told you the solution to that one, Steve. Marry her; I'll live with you guys. Have your two kids with Elyse. It'll work out, and Stephanie can even be involved. Didn't Anala say she was OK with that kind of arrangement?"

"Until she wants to have kids. She's not into the single-mother idea, which I can understand. Let's just let things progress, Jen. There are at least two years before anything like that happens. One step at a time. We'll talk more when you're here, OK?"

"Talk?" she giggled.

"Yes, Jen. I learned a lot from Anala and talking is very, very important if you and I want a future together."

"Steve Adams, if you want to have a future AT ALL, you better not think that I'm going to come to Chicago and spend the entire week talking!"

I chuckled, "I didn't say that's all we'd do, Jen! Before I forget, Pete's coming by on Sunday. I assume you've spoken with Melanie?"

"Yes. I'll fly to Cincinnati at some point after school is out."

"Why not fly here? We can go to Milford for the wedding and see some old friends, then come back here and you can fly home before I head to Sweden."

"That's the best idea I've heard today! I'll make the reservations and let you know."

We finished our call, and I went back to my homework. Around 9:30pm I went downstairs to make myself some tea and brought it up to my room. I sipped my tea and finished the rest of my assigned reading, then put my school books aside and picked up my copy of Darkness at Noon. Twenty minutes later, Elyse was at my door.

"Hey," she said. "Want some company?"

"Sure, come on in," I said, putting the book down.

She came and sat next to me on the loveseat. I wondered what was up, because she didn't seem her usual chipper self.

"What's bugging you?" I asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I don't know. Life, I guess."

"I thought school was going well and you and Eduardo seem to be doing OK. Are there problems at home?"

"Nah, I just feel like I'm in a rut. We spend so much time in class and doing homework that I don't feel like I have a life. What do we have, really? Maybe Friday and Saturday nights and Sundays? And even then, it all seems kind of routine. I think that we had more fun when it was just you and me and our friends."

"You noticed the same thing I did, I guess. It's why on Sunday mornings I hang out with Kurt and Kathy and just a few others. I missed that kind of intimate togetherness, when it was just them, plus you, Warren, Stephie, and me."

"Remember that group? We did stuff like 'Truth or Dare' and we played that kissing and stripping game. Even though it was with Warren, it was a lot of fun. We don't do stuff like that now."

"I don't think we can, given the number of people involved. And the personalities. I'm not just talking about Katy, but Julia isn't going to be game for something like that, nor would some of the other new folks like Jorge or Jeremiah, though somebody like Charlie probably would be."

"I want it to be like it was before we moved into the house," Elyse sighed. "Not that I want to go back to the apartment, I really like living here, but the smaller group."

"Let's assume we can do that, who would you invite? Remember, Stephie may be leaving at the end of the semester. And Kurt and Kathy are engaged now, so some of the stuff we did would be off limits."

"Well, there goes that idea, I guess," Elyse said with another heavy sigh. "Is life as an adult going to end up being boring?"

I shook my head, "I don't think so. I think the current situation is a bit stifling, but it'll sort itself out. In two years, the dynamic is going to change radically — maybe even before then, if Sofia does end up in school here. But two years from now, Stephie will be gone for sure, and Cindi, Katy, Julia, and Jackie will all graduate and we don't know who's going to be in Chicago long term. Even if they stay in the area, they'll probably move out. And, don't forget, my sister will move in when she comes to Chicago for college."

"Is she still planning on the University of Chicago?"

"That's where she wants to go. Anyway, back to people. Jennifer will probably move in when she graduates, at least that's what I expect to happen."

"Into your room?"

"We haven't talked that far in the future as yet. I have the same challenge if Sofia arrives next Fall. She'll want to move in with me, which might create another set of problems."

"OK, so all that changes. Eduardo's going to be gone after May, too."

"Is that what's really bothering you?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I've known that was going to be the case for as long as he and I have been seeing each other. It's like you and Tatyana, and you don't seem overly distraught about that."

"True. So what do you need, Elyse? What can I help you with?"

"Tonight? Let me stay with you. I don't even need sex if that's off the table for whatever reason. Just cuddle me. As for other stuff? I want to spend more time with you. It doesn't have to be alone, but in a nice small group. You, me, Kathy, Kurt, Eduardo, and take your pick of your girls. But just the six of us. Can we do that?"

"I suppose. I don't see any issues with anyone complaining so long as we're upfront about it. As for tonight, I told you my bed is available to you anytime you ask."

"Thanks. Which girl would you include?" Elyse asked.

"I don't know. I guess probably Jackie because Stephie is more or less off-limits. Cindi and I have our own timeline that precludes anything at all except the odd hug or quick kiss and a LOT of teasing. Katy, well, you know that situation. Charlie is fun, but the more I'm with her, the less I'm attracted to her. I'm going to see if I can ease out of that one by the end of the semester. Her friend George is OK, but I don't seem to have anything in common with her, except our majors."

"Charlie wants to move in. She heard that Stephie might be leaving and I'm sure she's going to ask you for Stephie's room for next semester if Stephie does leave."

I sighed, "I'd prefer to avoid that for now, I think. I'll deal with it, if and when she asks. She can't really ask until Stephie receives an answer from Georgia Tech and tells us. I'd really like to have my study back, but I also need the flexibility for Sofia."

"Can I ask how and why you got involved with Charlie in the first place?"

"The usual way for me. She made it clear she was interested in having a good time and generally if the girl is my type, I don't resist. You know that from personal experience!"

Elyse smiled, "I do. Can you believe it's been four-and-a-half years since the first time we made love?"

"I'm always amazed at how quickly time seems to pass. I met Birgit just over six years ago. A hell of a lot has happened since then."

"I'll say! You're only twenty and you've lived a pretty full life. You could write a book and it would be a best-seller. Well, you might have to leave out some of the underage sex, but otherwise? You're pretty interesting. Are you ready for bed?"

"Sure," I said.

I got up and shut the door. We undressed and got into bed. I pulled Elyse to me and held her tight.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Love me, please," she said softly.

We made love tenderly, savoring the contact between our bodies. When we finished, we spooned tightly together and fell asleep.

The rest of the week progressed as normal, though it seemed that Jackie and Elyse were taking turns visiting me. I didn't sleep alone all week, though on Thursday, Anala stayed the night at my request, which kept Jackie and Elyse from my bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.