A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 72: Connie\'s Pizza

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 72: Connie\'s Pizza - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

November 1st was unseasonably warm, with the temperature reaching almost 70°F by the middle of the afternoon. But being it was Chicago, that couldn't last. Soon enough the temperatures would fall far enough that running would be uncomfortable and I had yet to decide how to exercise during the Winter. I'd thought about ice skating, but the most convenient indoor rink wasn't all that convenient. It was on West Madison Street, a few blocks from the Chicago Stadium. That would be a twenty-five minute drive to get there, and then a ten-minute drive back to campus on school days.

It was funny, because it took me longer than that to take the bus to Västra Frölunda when I was living in Hovås and even longer still on the «spårvagn» from there to Schillerska. For some reason, taking public transportation made it better. I couldn't figure out why, because I really liked driving my car. In the end, I decided to see if there was open skating early in the morning. I'd also have to account for days when it snowed.

There was actually an outdoor rink on the campus of the University of Chicago that was run by the Park District, but it wasn't open early and I'd heard that when there was heavy snow, they didn't always open. I'd also most likely not be able to skate at any speed because it was a public rink with free admission and likely to be crowded. In the end, the indoor rink would be the only viable option if I wanted to skate.

By Friday, the high temperature had dropped to 50°F, and freezing temperatures were projected by Saturday night. I called the rink and found out that there was indeed 'free skate' early in the morning. The only challenge that I'd have would be coordinating with the girls to get to campus, though even if I had to come back to the house to get them, it wasn't really that much of an issue.

The week had been fairly calm, and I'd had my usual Thursday afternoon with Anala, though we'd spent nearly as much time talking as we had exploring the heights of passion and pleasure. In a sense, things were cooling down a bit from what we'd once described as a honeymoon. It wasn't that there was less pleasure, or less passion, but the driving urge to have sex had faded just a bit. We saw that as a natural and appropriate progression.

The most important thing I needed to do on Friday was call Karin. I waited until I thought she'd be home from school, and then dialed her number. Calling on a weekday morning was very expensive compared to Sunday morning, but there was no way I was going to miss talking to her on her birthday.

"«Grattis på födelsedagen»!" I said as soon as she answered the phone. ("Happy birthday!")

"Thanks, Steve! The card and gifts arrived on Monday. Should I open them now?"

"Sure!" I said.

I heard the tearing of an envelope and the rustling of paper through the phone.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed into the phone.

"I hope it fits," I said. "I'm pretty sure I remember your size."

"I'll model it for you in February!" she promised.

We talked for a few more minutes and I wished her 'happy birthday' once more and then we hung up because I had to get to class.

When I arrived home on Friday evening, I showered, dressed, and headed to the pizzeria to meet Connie and her friends. They were waiting for me and after I sat down at the table, I got the distinct impression that the others were two couples, which made me wonder if I was there as Connie's date, without having been told that I was. Of course, I could be reading way too much into it, because all she'd done was invite me to dinner with her and her friends.

All five of them, including Connie, were Freshmen at Purdue. They were from all over the country — Connie from Loveland, Ohio, of course, and her friends from Maine, New York, New Mexico, and Oregon. Connie was studying accounting as she'd said when I saw her the day I'd had my fight with Joyce, and her friends were all either studying accounting or business. All of them were having a good time at school and had wanted to see Chicago.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow and Sunday?" I asked.

"Tomorrow we're going to the Sears Tower, and then checking out the shops on Michigan Avenue," Connie answered. "On Sunday, we're going to the Shedd Aquarium and the Adler Planetarium."

The waitress came to take our order and was back with our salads a few minutes later. The Chicago-style pizza would take close to an hour to make, as it was a busy Friday night. We talked while we ate our salads and I ended up talking a lot about my house, my roommates, and my job.

"How are things with Stephie?" Connie asked. "I didn't hear you mention her at all."

"We broke up at the end of the Summer. It was totally friendly, and she's still living at the house, just not staying in my room."

Connie got a huge smile on her face.

"So you're available?"

Memories of Jennifer asking that question in High School popped into my head. I was available, after a fashion. The question was, was I available for Connie. She had turned into a sweet, mature young woman and she'd completely abandoned the attitude that she'd had that had so turned me off. It also depended on what her definition of the 'serious fun' that she had offered was. I had an idea what she had meant by that, but I never assumed.

"I guess it depends on what you mean by that," I said. "My life is more than a little complicated at this point."

"Just some fun, Steve, as I said at my house. Maybe when my friends go to the movies after dinner, you can show me your house. I'd really like to see it. I can always meet up with them after the movie for ice cream, like they're planning."

It seemed that Connie had really changed. There wasn't even a hint of her previous personality, and she didn't change her tone or expression to indicate that anything she said was a double entendre. Either this was her new personality, or she ought to move to Hollywood so she could win an Oscar for the performance. All things considered, it seemed authentic to me.

"Sure. I can bring you back to meet them for ice cream. I'd guess that would be around 11:00pm, because they should make an 8:00pm or 8:30pm showing."

"Cool. Thanks, Steve. I'm really curious to see your house and maybe meet some of your friends."

We chatted as a group until the pizza came and everyone dug in. As I'd found to be the case almost every time someone discovered Chicago-style pizza, they all loved it and wondered why the thin stuff held sway at home. It didn't take long at all for the six of us to devour the large, deep dish pepperoni pizza. When the busboy cleared away the dishes and pan, all that remained were a few crumbs. Everyone chipped in an equal share to cover the check and tip, and Connie and I headed to my car while her four friends headed off to the movies.

We arrived at the house in Kenwood about twenty minutes later, and Connie was impressed even before we stepped inside. Inside, she was positively blown away. Only Elyse and Eduardo were there, sitting in the great room watching a movie that they'd rented at the video store. I introduced Connie and finished giving her a tour of the house, which ended in the basement.

"What would you like to do for the next couple of hours," I asked Connie.

My question for her was a test, as much as it was a question of what she felt like doing.

"We could play pool. I've played some at Grandfather's house."

"Sounds good. Can I get you a Coke or tea or something?"

"A Sprite or 7-Up if you have it."

I went over to the fridge by the bar and got a Sprite and Dr Pepper, opened the bottles, threw away the caps, and handed her the green bottle while I kept the clear one for myself. I set the bottle down, removed the cover from the pool table, then racked the balls. I let Connie break and when she failed to sink a ball, I pocketed the purple '4' and set about running 3 more solid balls into pockets before missing and making it Connie's turn.

"Uhm, I think I'm in real trouble! You just sank four solids already!"

"My parents have a table and I played a LOT from the time I was about ten. I haven't practiced as much since I got graduated from High School, but I make sure I play some."

She sank one ball before missing and I sank one of my remaining balls but didn't have a clear shot at the Yellow '1' or Blue '2'. I simply shot to set up my next turn. Connie missed and then I sank both remaining solid balls, then called the '8' in the side pocket and sank it smoothly.

"Damn," she said. "I'm not sure we should bother playing again!"

"I'd apologize," I replied with a grin, "but I like to win far too much to do that!"

"Me too. But it's certainly not going to be at pool! Do you guys have another TV?"

"No, just that one in the great room where Elyse and Eduardo are. We really don't watch a lot of TV. We have cable, but for the most part, we do other stuff. I can't remember the last time I sat down and watched anything on cable except the news or occasionally MTV. If I do watch something, it's usually a rented movie, though now I have HBO, and they're starting to show some stuff I want to watch."

"Hmm. What about using the sauna? I haven't been in one before."

This was not the time to play games or tease, and it certainly wasn't the time to sit naked in there with Connie. I'd just apply the weekend rule a few hours early.

"We could. There are towels and robes. Just take a towel and robe to the bathroom over there, wrap the towel around you and put the robe on and meet me back here. I'll do the same upstairs in my room. You can also wrap a towel around your hair if you want."

I adjusted the controls, grabbed a towel and a robe, and headed upstairs. I stopped in by Elyse and Eduardo and let Elyse know that we'd be in the sauna, but that the weekend rules were in place because I was with my friend Joyce's little sister and I wasn't involved with her in any way. Elyse said she'd let anyone who came home before Connie and I got out of the sauna know what the deal was. I went up to my room and quickly undressed and wrapped the towel around my waist and put on the robe, then went back to the basement.

Connie and I went into the sauna and the stones were warm enough to add water right away. As the steam billowed up, we sat down on the bench. Once again, I was pleased to see that Connie was behaving very maturely, sitting a discreet distance from me, but not so far as to seem standoffish.

"This is pretty neat. How hot does it get?" she asked.

"It depends. I like lots of steam, so not much hotter than 130°F. If I used less steam, I could take it up to about 175°F. I've read about some that get even hotter, but that strikes me as dangerous."

"What's with the bathtub?"

"It's a whirlpool, you know, a Jacuzzi. You fill it up with water, then turn on the water jets to make the water swirl. It's pretty relaxing, but obviously we don't have bathing suits."

"I guess it makes sense to wear a suit because the towel wouldn't work. Or do you go in there naked sometimes?"

"Sometimes. Just like sometimes I'm in here just sitting on a towel instead of having it wrapped around me. It kind of depends on who's in here. Some of my friends and roommates would be super uncomfortable in that situation."

"I can imagine. It'd be one thing right now, but not with like six or eight other people in here!"

"Exactly. That's why I have a rule on the weekends that anyone who is in here has to have a towel like we do or wear a suit. Otherwise, it's up to whoever is in here."

"Did your parents have a sauna?"

"No. My friend Melanie's parents did, and the family I lived with in Sweden did. When my dad and I bought the house, I decided I wanted a sauna, so we had this installed."

"Very cool. I'm impressed. I know Grandfather thought you would be very successful, but this is beyond anything I could imagine. You aren't even twenty-one yet! My sister is an idiot for doing whatever it was that pissed you off!"

I shrugged, "Things happen. Joyce and I haven't dated for quite some time, so we're just friends. I'm not sure if she said anything to you or not, but she basically hurt a friend of mine and I was upset. I kind of flew off the handle, but Joyce and I made up and now we're friends again."

"I heard my parents say that Grandfather really took her to task for upsetting you and some girl."

I nodded, "Yes, but he also took me to task for not following his instructions."

"That will get you in serious trouble, Steve!"

"No kidding. Speaking of your grandfather, what happened to the Italian guy you were dating?"

"He's in Cincinnati. We were never super serious, we just liked to go out and have fun together. I might be interested after college, but for now I just want to be free to do whatever I feel like without answering to anyone."

I laughed, "Good luck with that! We all answer to someone in some way. You still have to follow the school rules and because I'm sure Don Joseph is paying your tuition, you have to listen to him, too."

"Yeah, yeah. But it's nice to FEEL like I'm free!" she said with a soft laugh.

After about twenty-five minutes, we got up and I explained about taking a cool shower and Connie headed to the bathroom in the basement. I went up to my room and quickly showered and then met her in the kitchen. We each got another soft drink, and I checked the clock.

"We have about an hour. We could listen to music, play some pool, or just hang out and talk," I said.

"Music!" Connie said.

She followed me to the Indian room where I put on a 'Top 40' station and we lounged on pillows on the floor to listen to the music and chat. I continued to be amazed that Connie had not made a single move, had not flirted, and had not even made a single joke about sex. I suppressed a chuckle because the way my mind worked, that was reason enough at this point to not turn her down if she asked!

By 10:30pm, when it was time to take her to meet her friends, I'd concluded that Connie Abbadelli was a charming, beautiful, sexy, intelligent young woman. If I met her in class, I'd certainly strike up a conversation and would not be opposed to getting together with her. We put on our jackets and headed out to my car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.