A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 11: Life Is Never Boring, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Life Is Never Boring, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

February, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

I returned to the apartment just before 7:00pm to join my friends. Kathy and Elyse had made dinner and left a plate in the oven for me. I ate quickly, then grabbed a glass of bourbon and sat with Stephie in the bay window where I'd earlier sat with Karin. The conversation that evening was light and fun. Nobody seemed to want to delve into deep topics, and that was fine with me.

"Next weekend I'm going to Milford for the three-day weekend if anyone wants a ride," I said.

"Sold!" Elyse said. "Is it OK for Eduardo to come along?"

"Sure," I said. "Kathy?"

"No, not this time. Kurt and I are going up to Lake Geneva for the weekend."

"Is Stephie coming along?" Elyse asked.

"No, I promised my sister some time this weekend, and she's very possessive!" I said with a grin.

"That's for sure!" Kathy said. "Those two are closer than any siblings I've ever met. From what I hear, she nearly killed him for leaving Milford after the 'Kara Incident' and not calling home."

"That was a huge mistake on my part," I said. "This weekend is to try to make up for that. She kind of also got short shrift while I was seeing Kara."

"Duh!" Cindi said. "Your sister has to understand that!"

I chuckled, "I dare you to say that to my sister. Kathy wasn't kidding about how close we've been since she was about seven. Hell, she read my private journal from the time she was twelve or so. I talk to her about everything. And she talks to me about everything. She and Ed, that's Bethany's brother, broke up last month, and we really haven't had a chance to talk."

"Steve and Stephanie were more or less inseparable when he lived at home," Elyse said. "They'd swim every morning, and he'd make her breakfast. It was tough on her when he moved out."

"I wish I was that close to my brother," Eduardo said. "And my sister? Well, forget that. She's four years older and I've never been anything but a pest in her eyes. Granted, that might be my fault!"

Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, my sister and I get along well, but not like that," Dave said.

"So what happens next weekend, then?" Jackie asked.

"That's up to Peaches. She has her own set of keys and she's living here."

"Anyone who wants to hang out or study or whatever can come anytime during the weekend," Stephie said. "Obviously Steve, Elyse, Eduardo, Kurt and Kathy won't be here, but you're all welcome."

"Thanks, Mrs. Adams!" Julia teased.

"Oh God yes, please, please, make that happen!" Stephie giggled.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her neck, causing her to purr. The conversation drifted to school, family, the mayoral election, and the upcoming baseball season. Around 10:00pm our friends left, though as usual Kurt, Kathy, and Eduardo stayed the night. Stephie and I went to my room after brushing our teeth and got into bed.

"I like how that sounded, Steve. 'Mrs. Adams' just kind of sounds right," she said.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Peaches. The only Mrs. Adams there is right now is on my shit-list!"

"Is your mom really that bad? I know you've said things, but you've never really told me the details."

"Not tonight, please," I said. "I'm in a good mood and that will just ruin it."

"Then let's fool around, Yankee! That always puts me in a good mood!" she giggled.

It didn't take long for her small hand to get me rock hard. She pulled me on top of her and I slipped deliciously inside her. We started slow, and I matched Stephie's motions as she slowly increased the force and tempo of her humping until we were fucking as hard as humanly possible. A moment later, we both groaned as a massive shared orgasm shook our bodies and left us gasping for breath.

"Missed me?" I gasped when I rolled off of her.

"Yeah," Stephie breathed. "I'm glad you had the energy for that!"

She snuggled close, and we cuddled and quickly fell asleep, only to be awakened by the phone at 2:30am by Karin calling to say that she'd arrived home safely. Stephie grumbled, but I had insisted to Karin that she call when she arrived home, no matter what the time it was. I fell back asleep quickly and slept soundly.

Things went right back to the normal routine on Monday. Because it was Valentine's Day, Stephie and I exchanged cards in the morning, and decided to head to Chinatown for a nice dinner after our last class. After dinner, we headed home to make love.

On Tuesday after Stephie and I had lunch, and had done my rounds, I walked to Bridgeport to meet with Anala. As she had each time before, she had incense burning and tea brewed. We talked for a bit about tranquility and peace, though Anala was a bit miffed that I hadn't spent any quiet time.

"It was a really busy week, but I promise I'll work on it."

"I think we should work on some breathing exercises and relaxation techniques," she said. "We can start now. They come in VERY handy, eventually."

"Eventually?"

"Yes, they help with stamina," she said.

I chuckled, "I don't need any help there, Anala."

She laughed, "Right. That's what guys always say! They think five minutes is a long time."

It was my turn to laugh, "Twenty is pretty normal, and under the right circumstances, thirty."

Anala had a look of complete disbelief on her face, "I don't believe you," she said.

"I've never lied to you," I said, a bit smugly. "Your sister supposedly rated me a six, according to her friend Jackie."

"Interesting. A guy she'd be with again. There aren't many of those. Of course, I have no idea because I have no plans to tell her we're meeting to talk. It's totally none of her business."

"On that we agree," I said.

"Someday, when we're ready, you know I'm going to make you prove it," Anala smiled.

"Someday?" I grinned. "You're very patient."

"I have to be sure. We're not there yet. To be honest, I've been with three guys before, and with two of them, I don't think I took enough time. It was, well, satisfactory, but that's not good enough. The other one was sublime."

"Take all the time you need," I said. "If and when it happens, it happens."

She spent the next couple of hours teaching me meditation and breathing techniques to allow me to completely relax. I felt it was a lot of work to achieve the same thing a sauna did in about ten minutes, but given that I didn't have easy, regular access to a sauna, it might be very useful. When it was time to leave, I thanked Anala and told her that I'd see her next week, then went to meet Stephie to head home.

On Wednesday morning, Jackie and I had coffee as usual. She told me that she was really enjoying the Sunday talks and was going to miss having one this week.

"It's just one week," I said. "We'll miss a few others during the semester. And there's also the Summer. I'll be around some, but I'm going to Milford for a few weeks and Sweden for a few weeks, plus I'm making a trip to Georgia. I'll be out most of July, I guess."

"Will Stephie or Elyse be here?" Jackie asked.

"No. Elyse goes home for the Summer and Stephie's staying until I go to Sweden, but she's not coming back until August. Why?"

"Could I sleep over sometime during July?" Jackie asked.

"If you just want to fool around, you don't have to wait that long."

She smiled, "Well, if you're available Thursday, I'll take you up on that! But that's not why."

"Thursday afternoon is fine. You'll have to explain about July, though."

"I've never slept in the same bed with anyone. I just want to know what it's like. Will you let me?"

"I don't see a problem with it, so long as you don't read anything into it," I said.

She laughed, "Of course not! The only thing I want is to sleep in your arms. Well, no, I want you to fuck me silly, then let me sleep in your arms."

"That I can do!" I grinned.

We agreed to meet Thursday after my tutoring session and after a quick hug, we headed to class. At lunch I let Stephie know that I'd be late on Thursday because I was going to hang out with Jackie. Stephie laughed and told me to enjoy myself.

That evening I received a call from the Russian Embassy saying that Minister Voronin would like to have dinner with me on February 23rd. I quickly agreed to the date and asked for details. Ivan Voronin would be staying at the InterContinental Hotel on Michigan Avenue and I would meet him at 6:00pm. We'd have dinner on the 95th floor of the Hancock Center and then return to his room for drinks afterwards. The dress code was a suit and a tie. I thanked them and told them I'd be there.

On Thursday, after class and an uneventful lunch with Becky, I walked to Jackie's dorm and asked for her. They rang her room, and she quickly came down to the lobby and signed me in. We walked to the elevator, rode it up to her floor, and walked down the hall to her room.

"What time do you have to leave?" she asked.

"I can stay until about 4:30pm," I said. "So about three hours."

She smiled, "That will have to do! Did you want a blowjob like I promised?"

"It's your three hours; we can do whatever you want."

"Then get your clothes off and sit on the bed!" she commanded.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and sat on the bed, leaning back against the cushioned door on the bookshelf common to all the dorm rooms. Jackie got undressed and knelt in front of me.

"Remember, this is the first time I've tried this," she said as she grasped me with her hand.

"Just watch your teeth and everything will be fine!" I chuckled.

Jackie stroked my shaft several times, and I quickly grew hard. She smiled and lowered her head, planting a wet kiss on my glans, then opened her mouth and slowly took me in. Her hands grasped my butt and held me as she took me further and further into her mouth. I kept expecting her to stop, but when I felt the back of her mouth, she breathed out through her nose and kept going until her lips touched my pubic hair. She sucked gently and ran her tongue around my shaft. For a moment, the thought flashed through my mind that this really wasn't her first blowjob, but it was quickly pushed out by the delicious feeling of her lips sliding back up the shaft as she slowly released me until my dick popped from her mouth.

"Was that OK," she asked with a sly smile.

"That can't be the first time you did that!" I moaned.

"Absolutely! I've never even kissed a guy there until today. But I practiced with a carrot so I could do that for you!"

"Damn!" I said as she engulfed me again.

Jackie began slowly bobbing up and down on my dick, each time taking me fully into her mouth and swirling her tongue around my shaft. The feeling was exquisite, and it was one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had, right up there with the one from Donna W. and those from my sister. I simply leaned back and enjoyed it, allowing the pleasure to build. Jackie continued for a couple of minutes, and I felt the familiar sign of an impending orgasm.

"Jackie, I'm going to cum soon," I gasped as she began sucking hard.

She slowly backed off until just my glans was in her mouth and lashed me with her tongue. Seconds later, I groaned and the first jet of cum splashed into her mouth. She swallowed and continued swirling her tongue as the second jet spurted out. She swallowed it quickly and did the same until my orgasm ran its course. She bobbed a few times, running her tongue around my very sensitive glans until she had captured every drop of cum. She pulled off and looked up with a silly smile.

"That was one of the best I've ever had, Jackie," I gasped.

"It was fun," she said with a smirk. "And I like the taste. I'll do that again for you!"

"Get on the bed and I'll return the favor!" I said, still breathing heavily.

We pulled the bed out from under the bookshelf and Jackie got on the bed. I got between her legs and planted soft kisses on her plump labia, then pressed my tongue between her folds. I slowly slid my tongue as deeply as possible, twirling it around as she moaned and bucked slightly. I continued licking her for several minutes, then gently sucked her clit into my mouth. I teased it with my tongue until she bucked hard and groaned.

When her orgasm passed, I moved my tongue into her silky tunnel and began licking again. I repeated the motions until she was close, then once again sucked and licked her clit until she came. Jackie was clearly enjoying the oral attention, so I gave her a third orgasm, rolled on a rubber, then moved on top of her and slipped slowly into her. She sighed deeply when I fully entered her. We kissed softly and Jackie wrapped her legs around me. We began moving against each other, working towards a mutual orgasm, which arrived about fifteen minutes later, after two smaller ones for Jackie.

"God, Steve," she gasped. "I loved you licking me like that. And that was a fantastic fuck!"

I kissed her and withdrew, carefully discarded the rubber, then slid down between her legs and sucked her clit until she came twice, then moved up beside her to cuddle.

"Would you mind if I stayed a couple of days in July?" she said between heavy breaths. "We can just do this round-the-clock."

I chuckled, "I don't mind at all!"

We lay together for about twenty minutes and then Jackie slid down and took me into her mouth, sucking me until my dick was rock hard. She rolled a rubber onto me, then quickly straddled me and impaled herself on my erection, riding me until she came and a few minutes later I blasted cum into the rubber. Jackie leaned down, and we kissed softly until my dick began to deflate and I quickly slipped from her sopping-wet pussy so as to avoid any leaks.

"You have just enough time for a shower," Jackie finally said a few minutes later.

We got up, and she handed me a large towel that I wrapped around myself so I could walk to the guys' wing to shower while Jackie went to the shower that was across the hall from her room. We met back in her room about ten minutes later to dress. I kissed her and then headed down to my car for the drive back to Hyde Park.

"Did you have fun, Yankee?" Stephie said after kissing me.

"Yes, I did. She's satisfied," I grinned.

"Of course she is! Haven't they all been?" she giggled.

"Not Kathy the first time, like she told all of you, but yeah, otherwise!"

"That one was NOT your fault!" Elyse said.

I laughed and went to the kitchen to start dinner. After we ate and cleaned up, Stephie and I went to karate class. After our showers, Elyse and I worked out our plans for the weekend. We'd leave right after class on Friday. I'd drop Stephie at the apartment and then Elyse, Eduardo, and I would head to Ohio. I'd drop them in Glen Este, most likely around midnight, then head to the Spencers'. On Monday, I'd pick them up about 3:00pm which would get us back to Chicago about 8:00pm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.