A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 6: Back to School, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back to School, Part II - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

January, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

Becky sat quietly, raptly listening to everything I said. When I finished, our food had arrived, and we started eating.

"So, all of a sudden, she had some kind of mental breakdown and just went completely fundamentalist on you? With no warning?" Becky asked between bites of her club sandwich.

"The warning signs were there from Thanksgiving on, and I totally missed them, or rather, discounted them. I made some mistakes, so I'm not blameless here. In fact, in some ways, I'm at fault for the entire situation from start to finish, but I love her and I tried so hard."

"Other than with me, which was a huge mistake on both our parts, what could you have done that led to that situation? Seriously, Steve, from what you said, it was her dad and former pastor who really made her who she is. It's like a rubber band. It was stretched so far that when it released, it snapped back even past where it started. What are you going to do?"

"The only thing I can — live my life. Move forward. Not get into any committed relationships. And just take things one day at a time."

Becky was quiet for a bit, eating her chips and sandwich, just looking at me and holding eye contact, as if evaluating me.

She lowered her eyes and softly asked, "Would you consider asking me out?"

"Becky," I said slowly, "we discussed that."

"I know. But things have changed. I didn't ask you to take me to bed. I only wondered if you would ask me on a date. Nothing more. Kind of starting over. A first date. That's all."

I took a deep breath and let it out. What she was asking for was something that was inherently dangerous and something I felt was a bad idea. But I was interested. As Stephanie would say, I was a moth to her flame. The thing was, this wasn't the same Becky that I'd known before. But even so, all that baggage made it problematic, not to mention what would happen if Jennifer, Bethany, or, most importantly, Stephanie, found out about it.

In addition to that, Joyce had pointed out that I needed to be a 'cold-hearted bastard' with regard to using Becky for the things I was. Getting emotionally involved with her would create problems if some day I had to decide between her and me. I didn't relish doing that, but in the end, if it came down to saving my own butt, I'd have to be prepared to do it.

"Becky, I think we should stay as friends and business associates. I don't think it's a good idea."

She frowned, "I wish you'd change your mind, Steve. We were pretty good together until I messed it all up."

"And think about all the bad stuff, too, Becky. There was a lot. It's kind of hard to get past that."

"I know," she sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry for asking."

"Don't be," I replied gently. "I understand, totally. I really do. There was a lot of good that went with all that bad."

"I hope someday you'll ask me out again," she said softly. "I'd like a chance to show you that I've changed."

"I know," I said.

We finished our lunch, and I handed her some update disks as well as some new programs. I asked her to please make backup copies of everything at each place we had computers installed and bring me the disks. She said it would probably take about a month to get things updated, and she'd schedule it all through Richie.

"Why do you want the backup disks?" she asked.

"I want to run some validation tests on real data. It's very different from using the fake data I put in."

"That makes sense. I'll get it done."

"Thanks, Becky."

She hugged me as we parted, and I walked back to campus and headed for Julia's dorm. I thought about Becky's request and there was so much downside to it that it really wasn't worth consideration. But my mind kept coming back to it. I still couldn't figure out why I had the attraction. It made no sense to me. It was, indeed, like a moth being drawn to its own demise by a flame. I did my best to push those thoughts out of my head as I walked into the lobby of Julia's dorm. The student at the desk rang her room, and she came down five minutes later.

"Hi, Steve!" Julia said, taking my hand and leading me towards the elevators.

"Hi, Julia," I answered with a smile.

We took the elevator up to her floor, and she led me to her room, shutting and locking the door behind us.

"I started taking birth control before Christmas," Julia said. "Are you OK doing it without a rubber?"

"Yes. It's interesting that you would ask."

"I think guys might not trust girls completely, so they might be afraid the girl's not telling the truth."

She was more right than she knew! I had just eaten lunch with just such a girl and the consequences had been devastating all around.

"I actually know a girl who did exactly that, but I trust you, Julia. You have no reason to lie to me. I can't imagine you wanting to get pregnant!"

"Hell no! Talk about making a total mess of my life! I actually thought about not telling you about the birth control pills to be totally safe, but I want to try it without the rubber. If you're concerned at all, don't worry about it and just use the rubber."

"No, I'm not concerned. It shouldn't surprise me that you're both logical and practical, even about sex."

She laughed, "Of course. With you, it's not about love or anything; it's just about experimenting and learning, kind of like I did with my computer when I got it. You try things, figure out what works, what doesn't work, what you like and what you don't like."

"So, what do you like?" I asked.

"I like what we did last time. If we have enough time, I'll give you a blowjob, but I want to feel you cum inside me."

I pulled her to me and we kissed, softly at first, but then more forcefully. We quickly removed each other's clothes and moved to the bed.

"Like before, so I can watch!" she whispered.

She sat on the bed and leaned back against the padded door on the bookshelf as I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and a minute later, switched to the right one. After a minute, I trailed kisses down to her mons, then slowly and deliberately licked her to two strong orgasms. When the second one finished, I moved so that my glans pressed against her dripping labia and slowly pushed into her as she watched as she had done the first time. I slowly moved in and out of her, my hands on her hips to maintain my balance, and watched as my dick disappeared and reappeared.

After a few minutes, I pulled out and lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked and licked her to another orgasm, then laid her down on the bed and got on top of her, quickly sliding back into her pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we began moving together, quickly increasing our pace until I was pounding hard and she was humping back just as hard. After a few minutes of fairly wild fucking, Julia groaned loudly and her pussy gripped me tightly, then spasmed repeatedly, bringing me over the edge.

"Oh, that feels fantastic!" Julia gasped as I fired spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy.

When our orgasms had passed, she released me and I moved so we could cuddle on the small dorm bed.

"That was fun!" Julia said. "Could we try it from behind? I saw that in the movie. Or do you want a blowjob instead?"

"We can do it doggie-style, if you want, sure!" I said.

When I'd recovered, I helped her get on all fours and entered her from behind, holding her hips and pounding hard in and out of her until she came twice. Just after her second orgasm, I came, filling her with even more cum. We cuddled afterwards, exchanging soft kisses.

"Are you going to talk to Dave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm going to ask him before class to go for coffee afterwards. Maybe it'll turn into a date."

"Cool. I assume you don't want him to know about this at all?"

"Correct. It shouldn't matter to him who I've been with, because I know he's been with Cindi and at least one girl before her."

"I think he'll be very happy. When you're having coffee, mention church if you can. I think that will break the ice and help him see you as a potential girlfriend."

"It's kind of funny lying here naked with your sperm leaking out of me talking about asking a guy out!" Julia giggled.

"We're good friends, Julia. I don't see a problem with it. You don't think I'm going to be your boyfriend and I don't think you're going to be my girlfriend."

"True! I still think it's kind of funny. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do you do this kind of thing a lot? I mean mess around with girls just kind of casually?"

"I used to, yeah. But then I was pretty serious with a girl back home. That ended over Christmas."

"So, if I wasn't in a relationship with someone, I could see you from time to time?" Julia asked.

"Sure. But I think Dave's going to be thrilled. And I have a firm rule of not having sex with girls in committed relationships or girls who are dating friends of mine."

"Just hedging my bets. I don't have a great track record in that regard."

"Julia, you're fun to be with, smart, have a great sense of humor, and you're damn good in bed. Not to mention being willing to give a blowjob AND swallow. Trust me; you'll have no trouble in the future!"

"Speaking of which, do you want one?" she asked with a smile.

"It's up to you. I'm fine with screwing again, but if you want to practice, we can 69 — give each other oral sex."

"But you came in me!" she objected.

"Yeah, and you let me cum in your mouth and swallowed it."

"Good point," she said, turning and sucking me into her mouth as she planted her pussy on my lips.

She had two orgasms before she brought me off, sucking hard and swallowing each spurt. When she'd swallowed the final spurt, she turned, and we kissed deeply.

"That was fun!" she exclaimed, "I wish we had more time to experiment. I'm sure there are other things we could do."

"You can experiment with Dave, Julia, if you get to that point."

"True!" she smiled. "Let me get you a towel so you can shower. I'll do the same and meet you back here in ten minutes."

We went to the showers — Julia to the girls' and me to the guys' — and were back in her room ten minutes later. After we dried off, we embraced, kissed, and then dressed.

"Thanks, Steve!" she said as I headed out the door.

"You're welcome. It was a lot of fun, Julia, and I really mean that!"

She smiled, "Good! If things don't work out with Dave, I'll let you know."

"I'm not worried," I said. "I'm fairly certain they will!"

I walked down the hall and waved as I got into the elevator. I checked out with the desk, walked to my car and headed home. After dinner, Stephie and I went to karate class, and at the end of class we were restored to our regular positions in the class. We showered together and then worked on homework until bedtime.

"Have fun today, Yankee?" Stephie smirked.

"I did. She's asking Dave out tomorrow, as I said."

"Got enough energy for me?" she smiled.

"Always, Peaches! In the worst-case scenario, I'll just spend an hour drinking peach juice!"

"Deal!" she laughed.

I quickly slid down and spent the next hour licking her to orgasm after orgasm, then fucking her as hard as I could.

"Yeah," she gasped afterwards, "you have enough energy! Damn, Yankee!"

"That'll teach you to challenge me!" I chuckled. "I could always get out my toys, too!"

"Toys?" she asked.

I got out of bed and got the bag out of my closet and handed it to her. She opened it and her eyes went wide.

"Holy shit, Yankee!" she gasped. "You use these?"

"Yes, but only if you want to," I replied. "It's something for another time, though."

I took the bag from her, zipped it closed, then put it away. I got back into bed and we spooned together and fell asleep.

On Friday, things felt routine. It was our fourth semester, and we had quickly fallen right back into a pattern. Before our MIS class, Julia pulled Dave aside and talked to him. I could tell by the smile on her face when she sat down next to me that Dave had said 'yes'. After class they left together and I went to find Stephie. She was waiting for me at the car, so we got in and drove home.

"Dave and Julia went for coffee. She's hoping to turn it into a date, so I wonder if he'll even make it tonight. Cindi should be there; she was going to start taking the El."

"Cool! Playing matchmaker seems to suit you, Steve," Stephie said.

"One step at a time, Peaches. They're just having coffee!"

"She was really that good, huh?" Stephie smirked.

"What makes you say that?" I said.

"The look on your face when you came home yesterday, the look in your eyes right now. You were VERY satisfied."

"Stephie, before you get all nervous, I love having sex with you. Few girls can hold a candle to you!"

"Am I better than Kara?" she asked softly.

"That's not a fair question, Peaches. It's one thing for me to say that you are one of the best I've ever been with. It's a very different thing to make direct comparison. Let's just say I have absolutely no complaints. You've done everything I've asked, and it's all been great."

"But you don't ask for much, really, Yankee."

"True. I prefer straight, missionary position lovemaking. Oh, the other stuff is fun from time to time, but I really, honestly prefer the tamer stuff."

"You're a strange guy, Yankee! What about those toys?"

"As I said, from time to time. Hell, if you're like the girls I learned from, you'll use them on me!"

"What?!"

"I told you about that when I filled out Katy's survey."

"You did, and I didn't think it through. Jesus, Yankee, you are a nut job, you know that?"

I chuckled, "Me? What about the girl who did all that stuff to me?"

"Good point! It just seems somewhat odd. You let her tie you up?"

"I did! It can be fun. Want to try?" I smirked.

"Maybe. I'll think about it," she said as I parked the car.

We went inside and I started making dinner. Cindi arrived just before six, as did Eduardo. As I suspected it would, the phone rang about 6:15pm. I answered and Dave said he was calling to cancel.

"I expected that, Dave!" I chuckled.

"You knew she was going to ask me out?" he asked.

"She and I talked about it after her transformation and you broke up with Cindi. Have fun and we'll see you both next Friday night, if you want."

"Yes, of course," Dave replied. "I'll talk to Cindi about it."

"She's right here and overheard my side of the conversation," I chuckled. "I think she knows."

Cindi nodded, smiled, and made an 'OK' sign with her fingers.

"She just flashed me an OK sign, Dave," I continued. "It's good. Have fun!"

"Thanks, Steve!" he said, and hung up.

"Dave and Julia, huh?" Cindi said.

"I assume she talked to you?" I asked.

"Yes. She wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be upset. I told her to go for it, but warned her about the church thing. She seemed OK with it, though."

"I talked to her about that, too," I said. "She said she was OK with going to an Orthodox Church, so maybe it'll work out. Obviously, they hit it off well enough that coffee turned into a date. You're really OK with him bringing her on Friday nights?"

"Sure. It'll suck not having a date, though," she said. "But there are lots of guys at IIT."

"You can share the Yankee if you want!" Stephie teased. "There's enough of him to go around!"

"As tempting as it would be, and as much fun as I'm sure it would be, no," Cindi said. "I'll take him for my very last fling as a single woman, have him fuck me as close to death as possible, and then turn him loose again. As I said, I'm attracted to him, but we're not really compatible."

"I'm curious why you think that, Cindi," Elyse said.

"Because I think he's going to have multiple girls for the rest of his life. That's not the life for me. I'm not judging, but once I marry, that's it. No more for me and no more for my future husband."

Elyse laughed, "Yeah, that sounds like marriage. No more for either of you!"

The rest of us all laughed at that.

"Well, that's not QUITE what I meant!" Cindi said.

"See, and I thought it was because you've got double-D's in that bra of yours," Elyse grinned. "My roomie here likes 'em small — A-cups, B at the most."

"Kara is bigger than that," I said.

"She's the exception that proves the rule, Steve," Elyse said. "Have you ever been with a girl with big boobs?"

"A couple of times. But you are right. I do prefer smaller ones. But I won't let that interfere with Cindi's request!"

"I swear, Steve, you are some freak of nature," Cindi declared, shaking her head. "Most guys aren't like that, and most guys would be trying pretty hard to get into my pants right now, instead of casually accepting a four or five year wait."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.