White Extinction - Infiltration - Cover

White Extinction - Infiltration

Copyright© 2015 by White Extinction

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The end of the white race as told by historians.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   Size  

The Twilight of the White Race

Author's Note: Hey there! Thanks for all the responses, especially ones on how I can improve my writing or if folks felt the story was too unbelievable. I wanted to address two things...

1. I wanted to put a disclaimer that my stories are for people with a fetish for extreme oppression scenarios. Some folks like bondage, some rape scenarios, and even snuffy fiction. Those stories rarely get comments – yet, extreme raceplay seems to suddenly make people judgmental. So, here is my warning – if reading a fictional story with extreme raceplay scenarios will offend you I recommend you don't read them.

2. In this world Black DNA has evolved to consume and destroy White DNA. It literally makes it vanish within a generation or two from the genetic code. A deep psychological change has occurred in this universe's women due to the instinct to breed with the most virile males. In this universe it is the pheromones of black males.

I would like to thank my favorite author Carolyn Collins for her advice and encouragement.

2034 CE

Hikari was forced to watch. It was her first week in the compound ... All of the white and asian girls wore pure white robes to make their bodies immediately accessible. The short Japanese American girl was so tiny among the black brutish guards that sneered at her. Her lithe body was pale and slender with a small chest. However, the lovely girl was gifted with a cute firm bubble butt that her black betters loved to grope and knead at every chance they could.

Facility ZB4 was meant for girls like Hikari who were exceptionally willful. Most women surrendered immediately to their new black gods. Her refusal to accept the offspring of her assigned Zulu Breeder led to her arrival there. Sitting in a raised auditorium she stared down with all the other girls was a girl who had been their two weeks was finally blacked. Up until now Hikari and the other girls were on a regimen of fertility and aphrodisiacs administered through their food and water and forced to watch hours of propaganda discussing the evils of the white race and the better all black future that was to come. A small asian girl had met her on the first day, much more willful and racist than Hikari, was now willingly on her back staring up at her black breeder. Declaring him her God she cried out as he impaled her and began to thrust. By the time he worked that entire black tool into her she orgasmed. Twenty minutes of orgasms and cries later he growled, filling her with a torrent of hot thick black cum. Every time a new girl was bred they looked so happy - akin to a religious experience. After the breeding the girls were then led back to their dorms. Before she could enter two large black orderlies stopped Hikari. "You're wanted by the Head Mistress." One insisted, sneering down at the tiny white girl. The facility was called a 'Finishing School', its Head Mistress the infamous Dr. Fatima Lafayette.

Ms. Black had never been forced to keep up such a physical and mental stability till her first week in the camp. It had been a regular job before she was brought here, a regular day in the resistance, but she and her family, that had been brought to another camp, had been set up and trapped. Now she was forced to watch these blacks breed white and asian women, saw how their purity was forever stained, and what had hurt her the most during her first days, was how easily these sluts had accepted their fate ... But with time, Hikari had sensed that something was wrong ... Her body was much more sensitive, and despite her mind yelling "No!" over and over again, when she was sat down and forced to watch, her body seemed to feel much warmer, her crotch wetter. But, she couldn't possibly think that ... These black humans could have such an impact on her ... Why was her body reacting to it then? Was she poisoned? Did these videos really serve a subliminal purpose she had yet to understand? Another pure girl stained later, she was led back to her dorms, sweating a little, her face red, and kind of horny. She would have to touch herself again in order to relieve herself. Wherever she looked: Black men. Big and well-built men, guarding, guiding and fucking, the only men around she could look at, and despite the unnatural contrast between her body and theirs, her body just didn't seem to give a damn and was begging for actual relief. She was surprised and ripped out from her lustful thoughts and the inner conflict, as the two large men had stopped her. She had yet to say a word since she was here. So she only nodded. She was trained and disciplined, just not for their cause. After her nod, she waited for the guards to lead her on and eventually follow them, while her eyes would always try to avoid contact with any of the men in here. Her body was betraying her mind and temptation grew stronger.

She was lead to the central part of the facility. Black guards sneered at her, their lecherous eyes looking over the little white girl. In 2031 all white fathers were removed from their families - all the guards had white families at home where they served as 'stepdaddy'. Their 'daughters' and new 'wife' were nothing more than white slaves that mindlessly craved to be bred and used. The white population had declined so significantly from the sterilization efforts and interracial breeding that whites were now a small minority under 20% of the population. The asian Hikari was brought to an immaculate ebony wood door it was opened, Fatima smirking and sitting on the edge of her desk. One chair was there, prepared for the subject. The tall beautiful Amazonian woman grinned impishly, her legs crossed. "Sit." She instructed. "Ms. Black, I presume... ? What a beautiful surname you have."

The little asian girl's face became more firm and angry, when she saw the female indoctrinator herself, the infamous Fatima Lafayette from the Zulu Brotherhood, the secret movement that had now went on to become the government by what had to be the biggest and successful conspiracy in the history of mankind. Her white robe harmonized with her pale skin, but contrasted a lot with her black hair, typical for her Japanese ancestry. She entered this wild amazon's office and moved to the chair, before she sat down. Not because she wanted to listen to the black woman, but simply because she was tired. She looked Fatima right into her eyes, before she said her first words since she had been in this institution. "Karasu.", her voice was a little trembling and weak, which was normal for somebody who hadn't spoken for a solid week full of strict schedules and outrageous propaganda. "My name ... My last name is Karasu. Crow in English. It is the name of my family." She spoke English with a San Francisco Bay accent. Her light brown eyes looked right into those of the headmistress of facility ZB4...

Fatima smirked slyly. "What a pretty name for a pretty bird ... Such lovely black feathers ... They say crows are the most intelligent of birds." The Mistress mused. "I wanted you to see something ... I know you're still quite dubious to what we are trying to teach you. I wanted to show you how well some other people were doing." Fatima told her, nodding to the two large black orderlies to be ready if she got violent. Lifting up the remove for the large flat screen on the wall she hit play. Two asian girls were bouncing up and down on large black cocks. Their cries and whimpers audible ... But, those voices? So familiar ... As the high quality video zoomed a bit she could see her younger sisters, fifteen year old twins, begging to be fucked and used. The chant 'black is better' could be heard from their lips. In the corner of the shot kneeling was her youngest brother at who stared with glazed eyes, stroking his flaccid white cock in awe. Cum leaked from his pretty face as he began the hormonal transition toward the life of a femboi. "They've come to accept the place of your race."

The poor girl did not respond to her words at first, as she thought it would be best just to open her mouth when it was clearly necessary. Fatima looked quite deceptive, yet interesting and intriguing when the black woman told her she wanted her to see something. She turned her head to look at the flat screen, before it was turned on, and immediately after that, she widened her eyes. The Zulu Brotherhood had touched what was the most sacred in the life of her family: their racial purity.

She only saw in shock how her younger sisters, that would always call her 'big sis' with their lovely and innocent voices, were willingly riding black cocks, while even her younger brother was undergoing this transition ... She didn't know what was more shocking, to see her sisters like that while they were chanting 'black is better', like these propaganda videos taught it, or that her younger brother actually seemed to go along with it as well, as he was touching himself. It didn't take Hikari long to glide down from the chair on the ground, falling on all fours, breathing heavily, her mind clouded, she didn't know what to say. There she was, humiliated, her family already succumbing to the propaganda ... So if her sisters were that far already ... Then the brainwashing seemed to work ... Or, why else would Hikari constantly feel aroused when around all those black men? It couldn't be true, right? ... Right?

Wicked Fatima smiled brightly. "They look so beautiful ... The extinction of the white race is so beautiful ... The contrasting flesh. Such beautiful destruction." She said, waving her hand as one guard prepared to help the girl up - signaling him to halt. "Your mother and sisters are already pregnant ... Your brother... ? Happily taking hormones and transitioning into a beautiful femboi girl. Have you ever seen them so happy... ?" The sadistic woman asked. Their eyes were glazed ... They were purely content and full of joy as they indulged in such depravity. "Hikari ... You can be happy like them too. Remember when you called one of my orderlies a 'Nigger' on your first day... ?" She snickered.

Hikari Black was forced on her feet again by the guard, before she glanced at the television again, Fatima's words and the happy sounds of her family being mixed together to a terrifying orchestra. She didn't answer at her first question, if she had ever seen her family so happy. She had no words for that, of course she had seen her family happy before, they must have been brainwashed, this wasn't normal, they were all A-class students and strictly trained ... But the last question made Hikari look at the headmistress, before she nodded. Hikari's clear blue eyes were glazed too, the shock weighed too heavy, but the right corner of her mouth twitched upwards a little when she nodded, a weak yet very present sign of rebellion, showing subtly that she very well remembers calling that one black man a nigger and that she doesn't seem to regret it. Physically she didn't defend herself though. She could have maybe taken out several guards, before being tazered and probably locked up in a cell again, she was way too deep inside to run away. She had to comply, at least physically. Slowly she turned her head again to the television, while waiting for a reaction from Fatima, looking at the pale skin being impaled by these dark veiny poles ... Her heart raced and her whole body trembled, if the guard would have let go of her, she would probably fall to the ground again. This shock stung her heart like a spear and she seemed very vulnerable in this moment, with her only resistance being that faint and weak smile from earlier.

"Hikari ... I have something for you. Bind her wrists." Fatima ordered. The two orderlies each took an arm, lifting them above her head and binding her at the wrists. Effortlessly, they lifted the little biracial girl up. "Bring her into my lab..." Fatima whispered huskily. The adjoining room was closed with double doors, the woman opening them wide and leading them all in. Inside was one of the facility's premiere breeders 'Bull'. The large African male licked his dark lips as he stared at her. The giant man was ripped to say the least. Knowing his role he slid off his robe, exposing that hard ebony godcock... 13" of throbbing dark flesh hanging between his legs. "He's not going to put that inside of you until you beg..." The woman told her, smirking. Sitting down on a black leather loveseat she was disrobed - her creamy white flesh exposed as the raven haired girl was lowered into Bull's lap. That giant monolith was between her legs, its heat and mass resting against her thigh that contrasted so much. Grabbing the base, he began to rub the hot slick tool up and down her swelling pink pearl. Her back was to his well-built chest. Her arms above her head were around that man's impossibly muscular neck as he began to rub against her sex with that ebony tool. Fatima came close, grabbing at one of her breasts as her body was stretched so beautifully against the dark male. Playing with her pink nipple she kneaded at her breast, hissing softly. "What a good little girl..."

The captive Hikari could do nothing but comply as she was forcefully brought into the lab. Her eyes looked at Bull in shock then, as he revealed his immense cock. Not even her sisters had been enjoying so much meat ... And that even put aside, Hikari had never seen a cock like that ever before! "H-how?!", she thought to herself, How did they do that? How did they get so big? She looked at Fatima again, as she had heard her words. Beg? Really? The Mistress made it sound like that was a hard thing, she thought. Then she was put down, her body trembling, her hands put into a forced position behind Bull's muscular neck, while her legs were spread and dangling next to his and her puffy labia forcefully pressed against this enormous length. Her eyes were half closed, she was breathing heavily, irregularly, her heart racing like never before. The most forbidden thing for her was about to happen ... Her incredibly wet pussy was covering his cock with a glazed layer of sweet juices, while she always tried to work against the man's motions, but instead of protecting her body from the sudden flush of lust, she was only intensifying the rubbing. She looked at Fatima, gulping, before the black woman was also touching her. She didn't understand what was going on ... Why the long wait? Why the propaganda if they would throw her body in front of this black beast anyway? Or ... had that just been "foreplay" before she would get a taste of the main menu called 'Bull'? "I'm scared...", she whispered, stuttering. "I'm scared...", she repeated again ... instead of yelling, shouting and insulting ... She didn't understand herself, her mind was just too clouded, while her crotch was almost feeling like it was burning, her juices boiling. She turned her head to the right in order to evade eye contact and even seemed to panic a little, her body trembling and her pulse being almost off the charts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.