White Extinction - Infiltration - Cover

White Extinction - Infiltration

Copyright© 2015 by White Extinction

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The end of the white race as told by historians.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   Size  

In 2004 a group of affluent black intellectuals in the United States, Europe, and South Africa combined their black extremist ideologies to create the organization the Zulu Brotherhood. It was determined that the white race's time had come to an end – its savagery impeding the progress of mankind. Whites and other races were merely dead ends on the evolutionary chart. This was the birth of the united Nubian race.

It isn't racism – it is evolution!

Offspring between black and white copulation always resorted in dark offspring revealing the dominant genes of the black race. Those with African genes were stronger, more virile, and much more intelligent than their human counterparts. Other races were able to observe this instinctually, leading to the mass oppression of the black race due to sexual intimidation of other races that led to a thousand years of exploitation.

The movement began twofold – empowering black gods and goddesses in secret. In their churches, mosques, clubs, and social circles. By 2014 more than 78% of the African American population was part of the Zulu Brotherhood. The other angle of the movement began in 2006 with the indoctrination of white youth. Hip hop and rap music dominated the charts. Images of black men and white women came to form the basis of most advertisements, television shows, and movies. White men were increasingly being portrayed as weak compared to their Nubian gods.

Campuses were the first to be converted. White and black baristas grinned as they served white males the sterilization cocktail in their coffee on campus cafes. The cocktail rendered non-black males infertile and unable to ever achieve and erection ever again. Wanton white girls and inferior white males flocked to the Black Lives Matter campaign as 'allies' – white guild subjecting them into obedience to their new gods.

The Zeta Beta Fraternity, an all-black brotherhood, opened chapters on every major campus in the country. Their goal was to subvert white dominance on every campus and ensure whites left indoctrinated and black bred.

Grace Sterling was the daughter of the infamous conservative Republican Senator Joseph Sterling. His ratings amongst political interest groups rated him the lowest when it came to civil rights, minority education, and providing a social safety net. Being so vocal he was the first major target of the Zulu Brotherhood. It was decided his family would be destroyed from within and used to control him.

Avon grinned from ear to ear. The tall black lacrosse player was among the most handsome men at their university, infamous for having bedded most of the beautiful girls on campus. He kept giving a small sly smile to Grace during the night, her older sister teasing her about the attention whispering how 'gifted' the man was said to be. The secretly converted Hope had firsthand knowledge, the upperclassman's black baby in her white stomach. She took Grace out for the evening to the black fraternity - the Zeta Beta house. There were very few white men at the party - all of them meek creatures as their girlfriends danced and sat in the laps of powerful black athletes. Offering her drink after drink, she even offered her a little bit of molly to 'loosen up'. With her whitebread old money boyfriend away at a tennis tournament her older sister was bringing Grace to be 'converted'. Handing her another shot her older sister grinned. "Avon keeps looking over here ... He must think you're cute..."

It had been a bit odd when Grace's older sister Hope had pulled her younger sister along. The two had never been super close despite being relatively close in age, and never did she think that her sister would want to take her along to a party like this. Grace sat gingerly in the sofa at this frat house, looking around at the patrons curiously - but always making sure to avert her eyes before they'd find out she was spying on them from afar. White guys being all effeminate, white girls that came here explicitly with some of those femmy guys now instead dealing with the black fraternity members - it all felt a little surreal, and to be honest, Grace felt a slight knot in her stomach. Sure, they hadn't treated her very poorly, in fact, she felt strangely welcomed, but being surrounded by black people after having lived so long in an upper-class white neighborhood in Georgia made all sorts of alarm bells go off in her head. Either way, she accepted the shot, looking towards Avon at the mention. "Does he know I have a boyfriend?" Grace asked, before necking the shot and grimacing at the rough, cheap liquor. The brunette freshman was the top of most of her classes, the gorgeous ex-cheerleader lithe, but thicker in all the right places with a bubble butt.

Hope just smirked, sitting beside her. Her own thighs pushed together, the white girl wet from the presence of all the brothers. Her lovely mind had been rewired to constantly be aroused in the presence of black flesh. "Hm... ?" She murmured, having lost her train of thought for a moment as she pictured three or four of them running a train on her. "I don't think Avon cares ... But, you should go flirt a little ... It isn't cheating to just flirt ... That is, unless you don't think you can get him sweet on you..." She said, mischief dancing in her older sister's eyes. The two were forced into constant competition by their parents' growing up. Challenging her would be a fine way to manipulate her. Avon's dark chocolate eyes shifted toward Grace again. With an impish grin the broad shouldered male approached, standing above the leather sofa in the frat common area. "Hey, girl ... You must be Hope's lil' sister... ?" The man asked huskily, standing two feet taller than her.

Grace hadn't put any thought into how Hope was acting so very comfortable and affectionate with all these guys; or how her thighs idly rubbed together whenever they had sat down - obviously she hadn't changed too much, considering how well that challenging tone worked. Like Grace Michelle Sterling couldn't get someone sweet on her! She was just getting ready to retort when that low baritone suddenly interrupted her train of thought, her blue eyes shot up towards Avon. The way her pupils dilated somewhat, and the bravado that she was charging up to verbally fence her sister with got caught in her throat, like she had been spotted in the wild by a predator. "Wu-wuh, oh. Hi." Grace managed to stammer out; he was fucking tall. Even taller up close, and especially with Grace's view from her seat on this grungy old sofa. "Yeah, I'm Grace Sterling. Are Hope and you good friends?" She asked, offering a dainty little hand out for him to shake.

Avon reached down, gently taking her lithe white hand with his powerful large black one. Leaning down, he planted a gentle kiss on the back with zero hesitation. "A pleasure to meet you ... Hope... ? She's hung out here a few times." He said, feigning a friendly smile as Hope's eyes shot to him, her thighs rubbing together more as her sex overflowed with hot nectar. This was the very man who blacked her ... Ruined her for men of the white race ... Bred her. Almost all the brothers in the frat had used Grace in some way by now. "You enjoying the party... ? Haven't seen you leave the couch even once..." He teased. Looking both ways, he leaned in to whisper hotly into her ear. "Say ... You smoke a bit... ? Or, are you a good lil' rich girl... ?" The black athlete teased. "I have some good smoke if you want some..."

Grace looked over to Hope and that barely constrained gaze she gave to Avon. The teen wasn't stupid by any means; there probably was something there. She just couldn't put her finger on what it was. Crush? Probably just a crush. Her mental hand waving was interrupted by that baritone this time being so much closer to her ear. Grace again looked to Avon, eyes like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming semi-truck. Smoke? Rarely. Grace hadn't smoked since she was a senior in high school and only on a dear. But, it was probably a dumb idea to turn down the offer in case she ever actually wanted to make friends. "Yeah, I smoke." She lied through her teeth; and he could probably tell by the slight hesitation to her answer as she mulled it over. She looked to Hope as for some sort of affirmation that this was a good idea. "I could go for some. I mean, since you're offering."

Hope nodded, affirming it would be fine as she tried to contain herself. Her work was almost done ... Almost complete for now. Her job was to bring Avon another 'white sacrifice', her sister ... Yet another daughter of the illustrious senator. Avon offered her a hand to help her up. "C'mon ... We'll go to my room real quick." He told her, smirking. The tall man led her upstairs through the row of rooms. Outside of some of them stood white males, awaiting entry as banging noises and faint moans came from the inside. What was going on... ? His door at the end of the hall was open. Grace came along peacefully, offering smiles and waves to the people that saw them make the walk up to Avon's dorm-room. Some gals gave her thumbs-up, others just grinned knowingly as they got on with their partying - and not to mention the line of white guys standing lined up outside of several rooms. It was only now that Grace put decent thought into the situation. Why would he bring her upstairs to smoke cigarettes? They'd generally stand outside if that was the ... Oh. It was weed.

Inside the dorm room was clean, the room made to look non-threatening to little white girls like her. Framed posters of athletes, some old polished oak beds. His roomate was out. Sitting on the edge of the bed he patted the mattress beside him before opening the top drawer to his bedside table and pulling out a little wooden box. Taking the top off he pulled out a thick single joint. Igniting the tip with a lighter he took a deep puff, inhaling the very intoxicating marijuana. Exhaling, he offered it to her ... Holding the point to her lips and staring down challenging her. She wasn't a coward was she... ?

By the time her realization came that she had been brought into her room, her eyes peering around, inspecting the posters decorating the walls as she sank down into a seat next to him on the bed, straightening the black skirt she was wearing while she did - it reached just above her knees. Long enough to not be daring, short enough to make her feel pretty. That was the advice her mother always gave her. With that same doe-like gaze, she watched Avon take a puff of that thick joint, watching the smoke being exhaled through his nostrils. Maybe it was the molly, or just the alcohol, but she didn't feel too intimidated by the exhaled smoke. It was definitely too late to turn around, and this was her first party. No way that she could just tell him off and commit social suicide. Her dainty hand reached out to take the joint from him, pinching it between thumb and index-finger. Only once couldn't hurt, right? Not like her parents would be able to do a smell-test the day after - so with that, she put the joint between her glossy lips and inhaled. Probably a bit too deep, and her inexperience would show as she suddenly gave off a racking cough while handing the joint back. "Oh-oh, wow ... Good stuff." Grace kept her lie despite the fact that it had never worked in the first place, wiping a pained tear from the corner of her eye.

Avon took the joint, chuckling softly as he put it out on his lamp and set it back in the box. Turning his attention to her, he dabbed his thumb against the tear, knowing she'd be ultra-sensitive from the molly. "Shh ... What's wrong, Grace... ?" He murmured softly, his large black arm coiling around her shoulders to 'comfort' her. His arm was so muscular. "You're so pretty ... I hate to see a pretty girl cry..." He teased, hoping the close contact would begin to excite her little body unconsciously.

Grace Sterling blinked her eyes; everything felt oddly fuzzy all of a sudden. His voice in its comforting, low tones was welcome, and that large arm that coiled like a python around her and drew her in. "Nothing ... Just, you know..." She lost her train of thought in a surprising amount of time; the smell of him so close catching her attention instead. Cologne? He smelled so nice. Her eyes peered up at him again, before her worried doe-like expression disappeared with a small scoff. "You're nice. I thought you'd be much more of a jerk." She confessed, resting her head on his muscular shoulder. Firm, but so perfect for her to just lean on now that he had his arm around her. It made her feel all warm, and cozy, and ... tingly. Grace really, really liked it.

He chuckled. "Most people think us athletes are..." He said, so patient with her. "Come a bit closer ... You're real soft." Avon said, pulling her up into his lap. Leaning down he breathed in her lovely hair, smelling her expensive flower scented shampoo as she held him against his toned body. He wore his jersey and a pair of loose jeans. Whispering hotly against her ear, his powerful hand stroked at her lower back. "Grace ... You're really beautiful ... Why would I be mean to such a pretty girl... ?" Avon teased. As lithe and petite as she was, there was no challenge in lifting her up and placing her down in his lap. She seemed rather content there anyways, still able to use his shoulder for her comfort. "Mmh. You're soft..." She said, turning her head to nuzzle her nose against his jersey, against that stiff muscle and collarbone underneath. Even her nose felt tingly. His hand slowly moved down, seeing how sensitive her body was ... How vulnerable her will was to the drugs and alcohol. The lacrosse player's black hand slid over her cute ass, groping her through her skirt to test her sensitivity.

"You're so nice to me..." She stated, her thought interrupted by that large hand going down to grope at her pert white ass. She gasped, eyes opening wide to peer up at him, white teeth biting down on her glossy, pink lower lip. "I ... I really shouldn't. I've a boyfriend." She stated dejectedly, suddenly frowning - she clearly wasn't rushing to get out of his embrace however, considering how she docilely sat still in his lap like before.

The black alpha male softly chuckled, not halting ... Kneading at her cute white ass before giving it a light playful slap. "Hm? We're just cuddling, girl ... No big deal." He told her hotly, giving her earlobe a little nip as he pushed his muscular frame against her. Planting a kiss below her ear he continued to coo to her. "It is hardly cheating ... He isn't in town ... I'm just touching you a little ... Besides, you're a good lil' white girl ... You'd never cheat, would you... ?" Avon asked, now just playing with her confused and corruptible little mind.

Her frown disappeared as he retorted and nipped at her earlobe. It made her gasp again at the sudden sharp sensation, her breathing becoming obviously labored as his charming continued. "Yeah, it is just cuddling..." She agreed quietly, eyes fluttering after that kiss right beneath her ear. "You wouldn't just ... take advantage of me, right?" Grace asked again, her dainty hand finding the arm that wasn't groping at her bubble butt, stroking up along it - fingers adoring the swells and lows of his musculature underneath that smooth, ebony skin. Just the feeling of that skin's slight friction against her own was overtly sensational. "You wouldn't. You're nice." The upper-class southern belle answered for him, leaning her head against him again, pecking a kiss onto his chest. Sure, there was a jersey in the way, but her drug-addled mind wasn't really computing correctly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.