The Striker - Cover

The Striker

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 3: Moving In

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Moving In - Ambassadorial Aide T'Pol of Vulcan is displeased with the workout facilities in the Embassy and finds a solution that doesn't quite please her peers. An alternate universe prequel to the "Startrek: Enterprise" series we saw on TV, that features some unusual pairings.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting   Military  

T'Pol was still in the process of forcing her increased heart rate back to normal levels, and still covering Charles' body with her own, when she heard the dull thud of a body impacting the pavement in front of the compound entrance. As her keen hearing could pick up the unmistakable sound of breaking bones, it seemed to be the aftermath of a fall from great height.

Trained to assess a dangerous situation with all senses sharpened, she had also not missed the fact that there had been a second weapon's discharge, which had however not hit the foliage around them and was therefore directed elsewhere. The logical conclusion was that their assailant was now lying dead on the pavement and it was therefore reasonably safe to stand up again.

She helped a visibly shocked Charles back on his feet. Even though their acquaintance spanned only several weeks, she knew it was a gesture that he would normally consider his own duty, but the unexpected attack had apparently shaken him enough to forget about this unexpected role reversal. Seeing that he was in need of reassurance, she hugged him close, a gesture that was eagerly returned.

"You may come out now, children," someone said and T'Pol immediately identified it as the voice of Soval. "The danger has been averted."

When they walked out of the vegetation, their clothes dirty from the fall, they were met by the Ambassador, who was carrying a weapon. T'Pol immediately saw that the charge indicator was still flashing, a sign that the weapon had been discharged very recently. Apparently it had been her uncle, who had shot their assailant. His remains were carried away by two security officers. A large puddle of green blood marked the spot where the attacker had impacted the ground.

"I believe in this case you will approve of my invasion of your privacy," the Ambassador remarked dryly. "We should go inside. We have much to discuss."


Finally his heart returned to beating in a more bearable fashion as opposed to a staccato of two hundred beats per minute and he could almost feel the surge of adrenaline dissipating.

"The High Command didn't waste any time, did they?" Trip hissed.

"It is unlikely that the High Command is even aware of your relationship," the old Vulcan disagreed. "The man, who attacked you was working for the Ministry of Security. Are you aware of T'Pol's former occupation?"

"She worked for the same company."

"Indeed. It is more likely that the Ministry is concerned that T'Pol's frequent contact with humans will lead to an undesirable transfer of information."

"Well that means the High Command will now definitely 'be aware' of things," Trip added, wondering why T'Pol was not contributing anything to the discussion.

"I will work with Admiral Forrest, on a protest note to the High Command. The official reason for your visits to the Vulcan compound will be explained as research of non-classified engineering matters. Earth Starfleet will demand that your safety shall be guaranteed by the Vulcan authorities. This will no longer allow the High Command to attack you without recriminations and not even the V'Las government will risk a war to punish a single couple of individuals."

"But they can still go after T'Pol and Starfleet will not want to get involved if you off one of your own."

"Indeed," the Ambassador agreed and stood up and started pacing in front of his desk. Trip thought it was an odd thing to do for a Vulcan, much less one who was supposedly one of the most controlled.

"However, any plans of retribution against T'Pol will be infinitely harder to put into practice if it would also mean risking harm to you," Soval pondered aloud.

"Sort of like a human shield?"

"Indeed," the Vulcan confirmed. "Are you prepared to provide shelter for T'Pol in your residence?"

"You mean, moving in together?"

"Yes."

"It's rushing things a bit, considering we've decided only yesterday to have a relationship, but of course, I'm game. Isn't that a question you would need to ask T'Pol, though?"

"You would expect me to decline?" T'Pol asked and he was baffled that she managed to convey a clear undercurrent of amusement in her voice, even in such a grave situation.

"I have no idea how such things are handled on Vulcan," he said with an apologetic shrug and a lopsided grin.

"I must warn you however," the old Vulcan continued. "It is obvious, even to an old man like me, that both of you desire each other a great deal. With living together in close quarters, inevitably, come certain desires. I must warn you strongly against engaging in physical intimacy. You would put T'Pol in grave danger."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Trip said, slightly irritated by the fact that the old Vulcan apparently expected him to jump T'Pol's bones at the first opportunity.

"I am sure you are familiar with the biological implications of an intimate relationship."

"Sure," Trip said. "Do you seriously expect me to jump her bones first chance I get? And what do you mean – grave danger?"

"If T'Pol, as a betrothed, unmarried female were to mate with another male, she would be subject to capital punishment, namely the death penalty."

"What!?" Trip exclaimed in disbelief. "T'Pol's been sort of reluctant with details, but I know she was supposed to marry some Vulcan guy, but the bastard cheated on her with another girl. How come he's still alive?"

Trip could see he had mentioned something the Vulcan was not comfortable to speak about.

"Lieutenant Tucker, as your relationship with T'Pol progresses, you will learn of several aspects of our culture that you will most likely perceive as archaic. This punishment does only apply to females. Male infidelity is merely enough to have a betrothal annulled. This particular law has no longer been practiced for centuries, but in the current case the V'Las government would not hesitate to revive an ancient, obsolete law to liquidate T'Pol."

"Damn, that's so fourteen-forty," Trip groaned. "Don't worry, sir, I will be on my best behavior."

"And I shall endeavor to have this betrothal annulled without undue delay," Soval acknowledged the promise with a mere nod, before addressing his niece. T'Pol-kan, It would be time to gather your belongings. The sooner you leave the compound the safer you are."

Trip saw T'Pol leave and felt slightly uncomfortable being left behind with the highest ranked Vulcan on the planet.

"Sir, you have my word I'm not going to do something stupid," he said in a lame attempt to avoid any awkward silence.

"I have no doubt about your integrity, Lieutenant," the grey-haired Vulcan said. "The warning was directed at T'Pol. Our customs forbid speaking about matters of intimacy with the opposite gender in attendance, but now that T'Pol has left I need to inform you about some matters of importance."

"I can't believe I'm getting 'the talk' from the Vulcan Ambassador," Trip muttered to himself in sarcastic amusement.

"The custom of living together is part of Vulcan marriage traditions. As we arrange marriages between young people who do not know each other well, it is custom that newly wedded couples reside together for a year. During that time they will get acquainted and in most cases they will develop a deep connection to each other."

"And part of that 'developing a connection' is that they also want to check out the physical side of things," Trip filled in.

"Crudely worded, but essentially correct," the Vulcan agreed. "Apparently for you the affection for each other has already developed, which is why T'Pol's interest in introducing the physical aspect of your union will soon awaken. It is a biological implication that T'Pol shall explain to you in due time."

"That's a tall order, but I think I'm up to the challenge," Trip vowed.

"Your species, however, has an invaluable advantage," the Vulcan said and Trip could have sworn his corners of Soval's mouth had twitched upwards for the tiniest fraction of a second. "The ancient law only forbids the penetrative act of copulation as almost all Vulcans know of nothing else and I believe humanity has developed alternative... , less invasive, methods that would therefore not fall under the scrutiny of this ancient law as they wouldn't leave any traces that could be found on a medical scan."

Trip could feel a massive blush creep up on his cheeks, but before the old Vulcan could venture even further into red-face territory, T'Pol returned with a duffel bag hanging over her shoulder.

"That all?" he asked, pointing at the bag.

"I only took the bare necessities. I wish to keep up the pretense of still living in the compound. Everything I need in addition can be procured tomorrow."

"Alright, let's go. And thanks a lot for you help Ambassador," he added with a nod at the grey-haired Vulcan. "Both out there and just now."

A silent nod in return was the only answer he got.


Trip sat on the couch, a little awkwardly. As a gentleman he had of course offered the comfier bed to T'Pol and had prepared the couch for himself. His new housemate was currently preparing herself for the night, while he adjusted the scanner Soval had given him. They were not exactly cleared to have it, but the Ambassador had insisted they take it with them.

The device would alert them to any Vulcan biosigns in a radius of one kilometer, giving them enough time to retire to the basement, should the High Command decide to attack the dwelling despite the possible consequences.

In a way it was silly to sleep on the couch, but his single bed would be way too crowded with two people unless they would sleep in a closely entangled pile. And apart from causing very obvious – and as of two hours ago potentially dangerous – bodily reactions, it would also be rushing things even more than they were rushing them already. His old-fashioned upbringing didn't really cater for the scenario of moving in together just one day after officially starting the relationship.

His breathing caught when T'Pol came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a blue set of night clothes – a short, fairly tight fitting pair of pants that left little to the imagination and a top that left the midriff bare and got the so far unused imagination going into overdrive. Gracefully she sat on the couch next to him and looked at him with those hazel-colored beautiful eyes.

"We should procure a double-sized bed tomorrow. Your sleeping arrangement is not satisfactory. This piece of furniture does not provide you with the necessary comfort to rest sufficiently."

"You sure about that? I mean, sleeping in the same bed?" he asked.

"Of course."

"Okay, we'll hit the shops tomorrow," he said with a grin and stole a good-night kiss, to hide his insecurity. The Vulcan really went quite a pace in terms of furthering their relationship and he found it hard to understand why he felt so confused by it. Living in the same house with the most gorgeous and sexy creature in the universe was hardly a catastrophic event. But then there were of course the implications of what the Ambassador had said.

It would take a while to find sleep tonight.


The coach stared at the goal in equal bafflement as the hapless goalkeeper. He was laughing in disbelief. He had become used to some players' predilection for attempting trick shots during free kick practice, but this was just preposterous! T'Pol had just whacked in a direct shot into the upper right corner from forty-two yards out. It had made the goalkeeper look like Lot's wife.

"Okay, time-out!" the coach yelled and all players gathered in a circle around him. He was still shaking his head in disbelief.

"T'Pol, an honest answer please, was that intended or a lucky shot?"

"Vulcans do not believe in 'luck', coach. The ballistic trajectory was necessary to make it harder for the goalkeeper to deflect the shot and to make up for the disadvantage that he could see the incoming ball for a long time."

The coach heard snickering among the players.

"So you calculated that ... in your head?" he asked in disbelief.

"Basic physical calculations are taught to Vulcan children from early childhood. There are areas on Vulcan with natural dampening fields, which render most technology inoperable, but are teeming with predatory wild life. If your only chance to chase off a predator is kicking or throwing stones at it, an impeccable aim is a matter of survival. If I may offer you advice; do not challenge a Vulcan over the age of twelve to a game of billiards."

The players were by now whooping and cheering in a mix of admiration and amusement about her dry delivery.

"All right then, let's test that theory," the coach said and tucked a ball under his arm. "To the corner."

He put the ball on the corner spot and made an inviting hand gesture towards the goal. The players went quiet as T'Pol looked down, then at the goal, and down at the ball again. Without further ado she curled the ball towards the goal with a right-footed Rabona shot. The ball impacted the inner side of the far post and bounced lazily into the back of the net.

Loud applause and some disbelieving laughter among the players ensued.

"Don't tell me they teach the Rabona on Vulcan, too," the coach asked in disbelief.

"No," she said. "It is a technique I once saw when I witnessed a game in London. It is a good way to compensate for the lack of accuracy achievable with my left foot."

"I don't think we'll need to spend much time on your technical training," the coach said, shaking his head with an honest smile.


"I think those ones look good," Trip said as they were walking through the offerings on display of "Morpheus' Empire", a fairly expensive shop for beds, wardrobes and everything else that belonged in a bed room. Thankfully he was not one to spend much money, so even the steepest wares on trade were well within the limits of his savings and considering that he was selecting for the most amazing woman on the entire planet, sleeping arrangements were not something he was going to be miserly about.

"Your body temperature is higher than mine, isn't it?" he asked, inspecting a pillow.

"Indeed, by six degrees centigrade."

"Well, that's gonna come in handy in winter," he said with a mischievous grin, "Do you get hot or cold in summer?"

"I do not understand."

"Well, sometimes when it's warm outside, I feel too hot under the blanket and sleep badly."

"No, I rather tend to feel cold. Vulcan body functions reduce more significantly than humans ones in sleep. We lose body warmth quickly once we fall asleep. Which is why we evolved to require little sleep to begin with."

"Okay, then it'll be feather sheets and pillows for you. I'll take a buckwheat pillow for the summer."

After she had nodded her approval, he deposited all the items on the large trolley he was pushing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.