My Son's Girlfriend

by DBwriter51

Copyright© 2015 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: To stay out of trouble my son's, sixteen-year-old, girlfriend offers to have sex with me, and then tries to back out.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   InLaws   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Joel Patterson was sitting at home alone watching television one Friday night. His wife, Julie, was gone to visit her mother for the weekend. Joel’s eighteen-year-old son, Jay, was out on a date with his sixteen-year-old girlfriend, Amy Holloway, when he got a call from his son. Jay had been arrested for DUI and would not be able to see the judge until Monday to set his bail. He asked his father if he would go to the police station and get Amy, because they had impounded his car until he made bail, and the judge released it.

Driving up to the police station, Joel was extremely pissed at his son. He knew damn well not to drive after drinking, especially because of being under the legal drinking age. When Joel got to the station, Amy was sitting in the lobby waiting. His son’s young girlfriend was an extremely cute young thing, standing 5’3’’ and weighing 115lbs, with perky B-cup breasts that looked quite large on her small body. She had an extremely nice ass, which was very noticeable and shapely because of her small waist and the way her hips flared out. She had an exceptionally cute face with beautiful blue eyes, and a sexy little smile. Her thick mane of long brown hair reached to the middle of her back.

While they were walking out to his car, Joel was thinking, ‘Amy is an extremely beautiful young girl. I wonder if she gives my son head and lets him fuck her. I have no doubt he has tried to get in-between Amy’s sexy legs.’ That day she was wearing tight blue jeans, a lite yellow blouse, and tennis shoes. Joel was sure the reason Amy did not call her parents was because they would have been furious and grounded her for who knows how long. If they had to pick her up at the police station, they would never have let her go on a date with Jay again. Her parents did not particularly like her dating an eighteen-year-old anyway.

“Thank you so much Mr. Patterson for coming to get me. I am so sorry that we got in trouble,” Amy softly said, in her sweet young voice.

“You will have to show me the way to your house,” Joel told the young teen, as he started to drive.

“There is a problem. I cannot go home,” Amy said, very nervously.

Joel looked over at his son’s girlfriend, she had tears in her eyes as he asked, “What is wrong?”

“I cannot go home because I lied to my parents. I am supposed to be spending the weekend with one of my girlfriends and her family that are at the lake camping out,” Amy said, as tears trickled down her pretty face.

“Where do you want me to take you then?” Joel asked.

“Can I just stay at your house until Sunday evening?” Amy softly asked.

“My wife is out of town for the weekend visiting her mother; and now that Jay is in jail, it would be inappropriate to have a sixteen-year-old girl at my house,” Joel said.

“If you let me stay, you can have me,” Amy said, in a soft sexy voice, shocking Joel.

“What are you saying?” Joel asked his son’s girlfriend as he looked over at the beautiful young teenager with tears starting to run down her cheeks.

“If you let me stay, you can have sex with me,” Amy said, as she lowered her head, not wanting to look at her boyfriend’s father.

“Are you a virgin?” Joel asked his son’s sixteen-year-old girlfriend.

Amy did not verbally answer the question but thought it might help her get to stay for the weekend, so she nodded her head, “Yes.”

Sixteen-year-old Amy Holloway had lied to her parents so that she could spend the weekend with her boyfriend. Now that Amy had actually recently let Jay in-between her legs, he had talked the reluctant beauty into lying to her parents so that he could spend the whole weekend fucking her sexy young body, but that all changed when he had gotten arrested for DUI.

Meanwhile, Joel was trying to wrap his mind around all that was happening. The thought of having sex with his son’s beautiful teenage girlfriend had Joel’s cock hard. He looked over at the swell of Amy’s breasts as she sat there in the passenger’s seat. Joel knew he was going to cross the forbidden line if he did not immediately take the very sexy teenager directly home.

“Please, Mr. Patterson, let me stay. I promise that I will be good to you,” Amy softly said, almost begging, as she was terrified of the repercussion’s if her parents found out that she had lied, planned to spend the weekend with her boyfriend, and then had gotten picked up by the police.

Amy noticed the bulge in Joel Patterson’s pants. She eased her small hand over and rubbed it. Joel almost creamed in his pants as his son’s young girlfriend made his cock even harder.

“Do you use your hot sexy mouth on my son’s cock?” Joel asked the teen.

“A few times, but only until he was ready, and then I used my hand to finish him off,” Amy admitted, in a sweet soft voice.

Amy Granger and Jay Patterson had been unofficial girlfriend and boyfriend for several months. She was fifteen and he was seventeen when they had started hanging together at school and ballgames. After Amy turned sixteen, and was officially allowed to date, she and Jay started going out on actual dates. They often parked at the local teen’s parking spot to make out. Their relationship had quickly progressed to where Amy would passionately kiss Jay and let him fondle her breasts. The beautiful and sexy young teen would rub the bulge in his jeans with her small hand.

As their relationship continued to progress, Amy would allow Jay to take out his hard cock. She would wrap her small soft fingers around it and jack him off. After several more dates where they made out, and Amy continued to jack her boyfriend off, Jay finally got his beautiful and sexy girlfriend to go down on him. She had wrapped her sexy young lips around the head of his cock and lowered her mouth, taking Jay’s erection in her mouth. It had caused her to gag.

“Go easy at first until you get used to it,” Jay had told Amy, while he ran his finger through her beautiful long soft brown hair as her head went up-and-down. She continued to gag for a couple of minutes before she was able to get used to having Jay’s cock in her mouth and then was able to suck him without gagging.

“You are doing absolutely great,” Jay said, before he told his girlfriend when he was about to cum. Instantly, when Amy felt Jay’s cock pulsate in her mouth, she quickly raised her pretty head just as a stream of pent-up cum had shot out of her boyfriend’s cock, barely missing her face. After that night, the beautiful Amy Granger would give Jay head, but always made sure not to let him ejaculate in her mouth. She would finish him off with her small soft hands and tissues.

As Joel continued to drive, he reached over with his right hand and placed it on the sixteen-year-old’s left leg. Amy flinched as he felt her soft inner thigh through her jeans. She was rubbing his cock and could feel that he had gotten extremely hard. It felt bigger than his son’s.

“Take it out,” Joel told the teen.

Joel moved his hand off Amy’s leg and she leaned over the console, and, with her right hand, she unzipped his zipper. She then reached her small hand in his undershorts, wrapped her soft fingers around Mr. Patterson’s cock, and pulled it out of his pants. The teen’s small hand was barely able to reach around it.

“It is bigger than Jay’s,” Amy said, before she realized it.

Joel glanced over at the teen. He could tell that she was embarrassed and that she did not intend to say that aloud. Amy started slowly sliding her soft hand up-and-down Mr. Patterson’s hard cock.

“Use your mouth,” her boyfriend’s father said, as he ran his fingers through Amy’s long soft hair.

Amy had to unfasten her seatbelt before she could lean over any further. The young teen then slid her lips over the head of Mr. Patterson’s cock and started moving her head up-and-down. Her hot young mouth was driving him wild. The whole time, Joel had continued to drive, but knew that he had to find a place to stop and let the teen finish him off before a police officer came along and stopped them.

Joel was driving erratically, now that his son’s sixteen-year-old girlfriend was giving him a blowjob while he was trying to concentrate on driving. Luckily, he found a dark side street and pulled over and stopped. Joel could not believe he was actually sitting there with his son’s beautiful young girlfriend sucking his cock, just to stay out of trouble with her parents.

Mr. Patterson was running his fingers through Amy’s beautiful long brown hair when he started to ejaculate his cum into Amy’s mouth. It caught her by surprise, and she tried to back her mouth off his cock, but Joel tightened his grip in her hair and held her head down. Amy was shaking her head “No,” best she could, with Mr. Patterson’s cock lodged in her mouth and him with a tight grip on her hair.

“I am no teenage boy. You will finish me off with your mouth and swallow my cum. We are not going to make a mess in my car,” Joel told the teen, in a stern voice.

Amy was frantically trying to pull back as her boyfriend’s father kept ejaculating more cum in her mouth. Choking, the young teen had no choice but to start swallowing. Some of his cum was leaking out of the corners of her mouth, as she gulped down the rest, so that she could breathe. After Amy swallowed the last drop of his cum, Joel turned loose of her hair. She raised her mouth off his cock. Tears were rolling down her pretty face and Amy whimpered, “I did not want to swallow that stuff.”

“I am no teenage boy that you can stop anytime you want to. When you start something with me, you are going to finish it,” Joel told the young teen.

Starting to outright cry now, Amy said, “I made a terrible mistake. I am so sorry. Please just take me home,” the young teen whimpered.

“That is not going to happen. You made the deal, and you are going through with it,” her boyfriend’s father said, sternly.

Amy sat up and put her seatbelt back on as Joel started to drive again. Amy cried all the way to her boyfriend’s house, but she had quit begging. The sixteen-year-old had come to the realization that she had made a bad judgement and was now going to be forced to pay the price for her lack of judgment.

“Please Mr. Patterson! I am so sorry that I tried to lead you on. Can’t I just go home?” Amy begged one last time, as her boyfriend’s father pulled into his driveway.

“You are home, at least for the weekend,” Joel said, looking over at his son’s young girlfriend.

Joel parked the car in the garage and got out. Amy just kept sitting there until Mr. Patterson went around and opened her door. She looked up at him through tear filled eyes as she unfastened her seatbelt and grudgingly slid off the seat and stepped out of the car. Amy reluctantly let her boyfriend’s father take her by her small soft hand and lead her into the house. By then, it was midnight. Joel closed and locked the door, and then put his arm around Amy’s small waist and guided her, which was actually more like a shove, toward his bedroom.

The teen had stopped crying. She realized now that there was no turning back, and it was going to be a long weekend. Crying and begging would serve no purpose. When Joel got Amy in the bedroom, he sat on the side of the bed and his son’s teenage girlfriend was standing in front of him with her head bowed. Amy’s beautiful long brown hair was covering half of her face.

Joel looked at the beautiful young teen and said, “Take off your blouse.”

“Please! Just let me suck you off again?” the teen pleaded, frightened at the thought of her boyfriend’s father shoving his hard cock into her pussy and fucking her.

“I am tired of you trying to back out of the deal that you made,” Joel said, as he slapped the beautiful young teen hard across her pretty face. It was the first time that Amy had ever been slapped. Big tears formed in her beautiful blue eyes and trickled down her cheeks. The cheek he slapped turned red but would turn back to normal in a couple of minutes. It had the desired effect though, causing the sexy young brunette to whimper out, “I am sorry! Please do not hurt me! I will do what you want,” in a low defeated and submissive voice.

“Take your blouse and bra off then. I have been wanting to see you topless, with your perky young breasts exposed, ever since you started going out with my son,” Joel told the young teen.

With trembling hands, Amy started unbuttoning her blouse. When she got it completely undone, she slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Tears were running down her pretty face as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. The cups went slack as Amy’s bra was hanging loose.

“Please! Do not make me do this. I do not want to have sex with you. It will be like having sex with my father,” the teen sobbingly begged.

“What are your parents, my son, and all your friends at school going to say when they see the video of you sucking my cock in the car?” Joel asked Amy.

“What video?” the young teen asked, hoping that Mr. Patterson was just trying to scare her, but was terrified that he actually had somehow taken a video of her without her realizing it while she was giving him head.

“The one I made with my cell phone,” Joel said, as he picked it up, hit the play button, and held it up so that his son’s girlfriend could see it. Amy stared in disbelief at the video. The sexy young teen could plainly see herself leaning over and her mouth on her boyfriends’ father’s cock sucking him, as her head went up-and-down. Bowing her head in defeat, she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and let her bra drop to the floor with her blouse.

Standing there in her tight jeans, nude from the waist up, Amy’s magnificent breasts were on full display. They looked fantastic, with dark areolas and large nipples for such a small girl. They stood out nicely; and with her flat tummy, along with her small waist, it made them appear to stick out even more. She was incredibly sexy.

“I bet my son’s been having fun playing with these,” Joel said, as he reached out with both hands and got ahold of the teen’s firm breasts. Amy wanted desperately to scream for him to stop and leave her alone, but now that he had a video of her sucking him off, she knew that he could make her do anything he wanted.

Tears were running down her cheeks as her boyfriend’s father bent over and started sucking on her nipples, first one then the other. Amy just stood there and let Joel have his way with her fantastic breasts. Her nipples were getting hard from his sucking. He removed his mouth and pinched her nipples, causing the teen to let out a loud groaning moan.

Joel then reached up and ran his hands in her long soft brown hair. He pulled her head back and kissed the young teen on the lips. When she refused to open her mouth, and let his tongue in, he tightened his grip on her hair and pulled hard, forcing her head back even further. Her boyfriends’ father then whispered, “I suggest that you be a little more cooperative or am I going to have to convince you.”

This time when Joel put his mouth on hers, Amy grudgingly allowed his tongue to slip between her young sexy lips and explore her mouth as their tongues mingled.

Joel knew the sixteen-year-old was certainly not doing it of her own free will as she was forced to French kiss him. He was sure the sexy young bitch had had a lot of practice kissing boys, and especially his son. Joel had seen Amy and his son, Jay, lip locked a couple of times when they did not know he was there. Amy had actually kissed her first boy when she was fifteen. Even though the young teen was not allowed to formally date, it did not keep her from socializing with her friends.

At teen parties, Amy was immensely popular, especially with the boys. Actually, the beautiful young teen would let one of the boys, if she really liked him, separate her from the group and make out with him. However, it was just light petting and kissing. She never let a boy go any further. That went on until she met Jay.

Many times, Joel had gotten a hard-on looking at his son’s extremely beautiful and sexy young girlfriend. He knew he was doing his son wrong, taking advantage of Amy, but it was not his fault that Jay had gotten caught driving under the influence.

It was Amy’s fault too. She had let him drive knowing that he had been drinking. Amy had her driver license and could have driven Jay home. She had not been drinking, so the police did not call her parents when she told them that someone was already coming to get her. Now the sexy young bitch was going to pay the price she had offered, with her young sexy body, for her lack of judgement and allowing Jay to get arrested. Her problems were compounded by her lying to her parents. Amy had gotten into a situation that she could not control and was having to suffer the consequences.

“Now that we have an understanding, get those jeans off,” Joel told the teen, as he started taking off his clothes. Grudgingly, Amy unfastened her jeans. She bent down and untied her tennis shoes and slipped them off. The teen then worked her tight jeans off her shapely ass and slid them down her legs to where she could step out of them. The sixteen-year-old teen was wearing a pair of skimpy bikini panties that barely covered her pussy. Dark-brown hair from her untrimmed pussy was sticking out around the edges of her panties.

Her boyfriend’s father let her stand there for a minute, enjoying the last bit of modesty she would have for a while. Amy just stood there, not looking at Mr. Patterson, as he looked over the teen’s almost nude body. Then the teen jumped when Joey said, “Get rid of the socks, and then take off your panties,” demandingly.

The young teen bent over and took one sock off and then the other one. After that, she stood back up and reached for the waistband of her panties. Very reluctantly, Amy started slowly easing them down her smooth sexy legs. After stepping out of them she was standing there nude. Joel could see the pretty patch of dark-brown hair on her pussy mound. He definitely knew why his son was dating this hot young bitch, her sexy petite nude body was absolutely perfect. He was amazed that his son had not been fucking her, or that was what she had implied when she indicated that she was still a virgin.

Joel picked up Amy and laid her on the bed, on her back. Her arms were at her sides. He could see tears coming out of the corners of her eyes as she just laid there. Her boyfriend’s father took out his cell phone and started taking photos of her nude body.

“Oh God! Please do not do that,” Amy begged, as she turned her pretty face away from the camera.

“Spread your legs,” Joel told Amy, in a demanding tone.

Slowly the young teen moved her knees up and opened her legs. She had an incredible patch of soft dark-brown hair on her pussy mound for a girl only sixteen and Joel wanted a photo of it and her exposed little slit. With her legs spread, he could see the opening of her tight little cunt. He knew these photos would help her keep her mouth shut about the weekend and increase his dominance over her.

After putting his cell phone down, he set it up to video the ensuing action. Joel then finished taking off his clothes as fast as he could. He then climbed on the bed with Amy. She had her arms covering her eyes but did not resist when Joel spread her legs wider. Then he totally surprised the sexy young teen by lowering his mouth to her pussy. When he ran his tongue along her slit, Amy’s legs started to quiver as she pleaded, “Please Mr. Patterson. Do not do that,” but it was to no avail. Joel licked and sucked on Amy’s little clit, knowing that a tight dry pussy would be painful for both of them. As her clit got hard the sixteen-year-old started moaning and uncontrollably wiggling her ass. Her pussy was getting wet, as her moans grew louder.

Amy had her hands gripping his head, trying to shove her boyfriend’s father’s mouth away from her pussy. Joel knew he was getting to her. The young bitch was wiggling her ass and humping his tongue. She did not want to get pleasure from what Mr. Patterson was doing, but her body was betraying her big time. She could not stay still; her head was rolling from side to side as she continued to moan louder and louder. Amy moved her hands to grip her breasts and wrapped her legs around Joel’s head and screamed, “Oh God yes!” as she was having a major orgasm.

While Amy was enthralled in orgasmic bliss and was completely vulnerable, Joel crawled on top of the young teen’s body. He lined his hard cock up with the tight little entrance of her pussy, and then shoved into her hard. The young teen let out a loud groaning moan as his cock slid completely into her hot, wet, but extremely tight, cunt; but it was well lubricated from Joel using his mouth and tongue on her pussy. Her boyfriend’s father started fucking the petite young teen with hard strokes, sliding his inflamed meat-pole in-and-out of his son’s girlfriend hot young cunt.

Joel was thinking, ‘The little bitch lied to me. She was no damn virgin. My son or some other hard cock has been fucking her tight pussy.”

Actually, Amy has only had sexual intercourse a half dozen times before and only with Jay her boyfriend. He had been extremely gentle with her the night that he took her virginity. She only had minimal pain when he first penetrated her. Jay then fucked her slowly using a lubricated condom until she got used to his hard cock inside her extremely tight young pussy and was sliding in-and-out of her easily. Now that Amy was no longer a virgin, she had let her boyfriend fuck her a few more times, while always using a condom, before the night that they got into trouble.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.