More Rental Problems - Cover

More Rental Problems

Copyright© 2015 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another renter is used by Chris. The second part of the series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Chris was passed out in his own bed when his phone buzzed away. Chris even contemplated not answering and turning back asleep. The thought of sleep was so overpowering, it would have been worth it to do. The only thing that stopped him from ignoring his phone was money. He knew that he was on call at all times owing rentals. It would not be the first time a busted pipe woke him up.

“Hello.”

A soft female voice on the other end answered back. “Is this Chris? My name is Sasha; Destiny referred me to you about a rental.”

Chris instantly remembered Destiny telling him about her. She just never mentioned her by name. “It is $400 a month?”

“Yes.” Chris answered, still trying to gauge what Destiny’s motives were.

“Can I come down today to look at it, or maybe start moving in?” Sasha replied in a soft voice.

“I can meet you there anytime today.”

“I will be there around 11 then.”

Chris smiled as he confirmed the time. “See you then.”

Chris showed up an hour early to make sure everything was right and setup for a new tenant. Having fixed the place the day he got it off, the trailer made him feel at ease renting it. The only thing needing to be done was turning on the water. Chris paid the electric as a whole between all of his rentals. It was easier for him to hook up when he decided to become a landlord at the time.

Chris peered out the window as he heard the sounds of a car pulling up, thinking it was Salina at first before the car pulled next to his. It was an old, beat-up Honda that looked like it had seen better days.

Watching as Sasha got out of her car, Chris noticed the pile of textbooks on the passenger seat. By her age, and the books, Chris deducted she was a college student looking for a cheap place to stay.

Chris instantly gazed upon her sleek, ebony figure. She was only a few inches above five feet, and was wearing a tank top that showed off her pert sized breasts. With long black hair in a ponytail, she showed off a very feminine neckline. Chris figured he could help, and by the look of her, it would be his pleasure.

“Hi, are you Chris?”

Chris opened the door and waited for her to come in. “Yes, come on in and let me show you the place.”

Chris watched every move her body made, even down to the small sways her breasts made. She was wearing sandals, and a small miniskirt, that showed off her gorgeous dark legs. Chris wondered how, or what he would say to her to get a chance to fuck her.

Chris gave a tour of the rental, and still did not know where he stood with her. He did know that her skirt seemed to accentuate her tight ass. It was neither flat nor plump, but perfectly rounded.

Chris still had a reserve mentality when it came to forwardness with strangers. Chris was even starting to doubt himself with Salina a bit, as he thought how easy it was for him to approach her. All her questions were in a quiet, almost studious voice.

Sasha asked only a few questions, and none of them indicated that she was not going to take the place. She acted as if she was going to move in the same day. When Sasha handed over an envelope she said it was three months of rent up front. Chris smiled, and handed her the keys.

Chris opened the envelope and noticed the check was made out to him, but it was from Destiny’s law firm. Chris just had to ask, “Is the firm paying your rent? I know Destiny referred you to me, I just thought you were paying the rent.”

Sasha’s demeanor changed instantly. She turned her eyes to the floor, and acted like she was in trouble. “The firm is paying the first three months rent, but I will have to cover the following months.”

Chris tilted his head in confusion of why Destiny was paying her rent. “You must be lucky to have a law firm pay your rent while still in college.”

Sasha slowly moved her eyes to meet his. Her voice changed to a more sarcastic tone as well. “You must be happy to have another black girl rent too.”

Chris took a step back and replied in a more hushed, reserve tone like he was caught. “What do you mean by that?”

Sasha replied back in a more concerning voice as Chris looked flustered. “I was told you like black girls and all.”

Chris smiled trying to hide his real feelings. “I like all girls, even black ones ... but wait, did Destiny tell you this?”

Sasha smiled and let out a giggle. “She told me a few things.” Chris could feel the stress let go as Sasha let out her small laugh. Chris stuttered as he thought quickly of how to respond. Sasha closed the distance and was only a few inches from him. She whispered to him. “Can I see it? I have never seen a white one before.”

Chris froze, not knowing what to do. It was both shock and excitement that rooted his feet to the ground while his mouth opened wide.

Sasha decided to end the whole shy routine and moved in for a kiss. To his shock, he saw her smile quickly right before his lips met her dark lips. She opened her mouth as his tongue explored hers. Moving his hands to her small waist, he caressed her small, tight body.

As Chris continued to press his lips against hers and probe her mouth with his tongue, he felt her hands explore his chest. It was not long before Sasha moved away to break the kiss. Chris said nothing, as he saw the look of reckless lust in her dark eyes.

Sasha was on her knees, looking up when she spoke. “I need to see this thing you have here.”

Chris already felt her hands slide down from his chest to his zipper, before he even nodded his head to her. With his approval, Sasha was undoing his jeans quite quickly. The idea that this hot black girl was going to suck on his dick only caused blood to flow to his member.

Sasha pulled down his jeans to his ankles like a child unwrapping a gift. The only thing that held back his white prick from hitting Sasha right in the face was his now bulging underwear. It was clearly showing the outline of his cock, and Sasha was quick to feel it before unleashing it.

“Oh god ... it’s really big. I have never seen a really big dick before close up.”

Chris knew she was not as experienced as Destiny, but now questioned, how inexperienced. “This is not your first time ... is it?” He said as he sounded concerned.

Sasha smiled before answering back in a bubbly tone. “Noooo, but you will be my first white guy.”

When Sasha finally pulled his underwear down, Chris felt his erection pop out and land right in front of her. “Oh ... it is really big,” She commented as her hands wrapped around the shaft.

Chris could only watch as Sasha slowly stroked his member. Each time her small hands would hit the base, she would slide it back so her hands were touching his throbbing head. Her bright smile while stroking his dick made him almost want to shove it right down her throat right then and there.

Sasha gave it a couple more long sensual strokes before taking the head of Chris’s man meat in her small mouth. Moving her tongue around the shaft a few times before moving further down on it, she got halfway down before retreating and trying again.

As Sasha had a mouthful of white cock in her mouth, Chris reached down to pull up her top. Sasha pulled away from Chris’s monster so that her top could be taken off. Chris now saw her dark purple bra holding back a pair of perfectly shaped tits. Sasha resumed sucking Chris’s cock as he unclasped her bra, freeing her breasts.

Chris could see her pert breasts had small dark areolas with long pointy nipples. Although it looked to Chris that she was a small C or large B, it fit her small frame perfectly. Not wasting any time, he leaned over to pinch on them slightly. This only caused Sasha to moan slightly as her mouth was working on his prick.

Although Sasha’s warm mouth was making his cock throb with anticipation, Chris wanted to slide into her tight black pussy more than anything else. Reaching down to lift her up, Sasha conceded the fact she was about to be plugged full of white cock.

Chris led her over to a ledge that separated the small kitchen with the living room. Sasha then pulled up her skirt and slid down her panties. His eyes were instantly fixated on her hairless snatch. Seeing the outer lips of her smooth brown twat just added more blood to his erection.

Sasha turned quickly looking at Chris. “Please go slow. I am not use to having a big dick in me.”

Chris kissed her right on her dark lips before answering her, “I will.”

Sasha bent slightly over and placed her hands on the small ledge. Chris paused for a moment to stare at her small brown ass cheeks. Sasha did not seem to have an ounce of fat on her body, but her ass still managed to bulge out slightly. She turned around and called out, “You ready to give me your big white dick?”

Chris caressed her ass, feeling her smooth dark skin. Sasha turned to him with a big smile as his hands cupped the bottom of her ass cheek. Sasha quickly looked down at Chris’s thick cock and cried out, “You’re really going to do this without a condom?”

Chris smiled and answered her, “Going to cum inside of you too.”

Chris said nothing, but reached down to spread her tight ass cheeks. He could see Sasha’s dark asshole stretch a little as her pussy lips opened for him. Aiming his dick for her entrance, Chris began to slip into her.

Just as Chris felt the tip of his cock push inside of her, Sasha cried out again, “Oh fuck ... it’s really fucking thick!”

Chris only allowed the head of his cock to penetrate her. Before moving further inside her, he slid out of her before pushing in again. Sasha turned her head, staring at Chris with a look of pleasure and pain as he impaled more of his white meat inside her tight cunt.

Sasha had her mouth open as she moaned from Chris’s cock sliding all the way in her. Chris had his hands on her small hips as his white tool stretched Sasha’s incredible tight, black love hole.

Chris worked his dick deeper into Sasha’s pussy with slow thrusts. Sasha turned her head around and looked at Chris with an almost glazed look. Her mouth was open in a long steady moan.

Her tight dark love hole was something Chris had never experienced before. It was the tightest pussy he had ever felt. Chris could not help himself as he pushed in a little harder each time. With each successive thrust, her moans got louder. Chris was now feeling her pelvic bone hit his as he pushed his white shaft all the way inside her love sheath.

Sasha had a hard time looking at Chris the more he pumped his prick inside of her. Her eyes closed and head went limp each time her body reacted from Chris pumping his dick in her.

Sasha finally pulled away, leaving Chris’s slick covered dick pressing against her ass cheek. “Let me get on top of you.”

Chris agreed and laid right there on the floor. He watched as Sasha adjusted her hair and placed her feet on both sides of his body. He saw that her tits hung just perfectly from this angle and they even looked bigger from the angle. Sasha noticed his stare and quickly grabbed them, hiding them from his view. “I know they are really small.”

Chris gave a small chuckle, and responded in jest, “Your tits are perfect. I love how perky they are, and your nipples are fucking great.”

Sasha knelt down so Chris’s erection was pressing against her hairless pubic region. When his cock rubbed against her body she released her tits, and leaned in for Chris to suck on them. “They get really long when I get excited too.”

Chris leaned forward and latched onto Sasha’s pert nipple. Her long nipple made it past his lips and into his mouth. The act of sucking on her was strangely erotic and very exciting. He could feel Sasha’s hand slide down his shaft to his balls as she stroked him. She slowly stroked him a few times before adjusting her body so her dark sex was ready to be impaled once again.

When Chris felt the tight warmth of Sasha’s dark love canal, he sucked on her tits ever so harder. Hearing her soft moans of pleasure as she slid her body further down on his cock only made him push upwards to help speed the process. It was only a few times she had to lift her body up and slide down before she fully impaled herself on his thick white erection.

As Sasha began to bounce on Chris, he let his mouth release her nipple. Caressing her perky tits, he matched her movements with upward thrusts. When Chris was able to bottom out his erection in Sasha’s tight fuck hole, Sasha responded by moaning out, “Oh fuck ... that dick feels sooo fucking good.”

Sasha finally relaxed and let her ebony body accept Chris’s hard white erection deep inside of her. She was squatting on top of him and slowly bouncing up and down on him. Chris watched as his white shaft disappeared inside her brown skinned pussy. Each time he felt her wonderfully tight pussy engulf his member, he thought about making sure she left with something to be worried about in nine months.

It did not take long for him to get into a rhythm of fucking her, as he felt her vaginal muscles tighten and clamped around his shaft almost each time he fully embedded himself in her. Sasha’s moan grew louder as she began to shake a little. Chris held onto her hips so he could guide her up and down on his pole.

Sasha moved her head up and down with wild lust as Chris rammed his white fuck stick deep in her. Chris continued to push harder, feeling her dark fuck hole get even tighter. Chris called out to her, making her admit her deep desires. “You like that white dick fucking you?”

Chris watched as Sasha barely was able to nod to his question as he felt her slick love hole clamp hard around his thrusting shaft. The sloshing sound of her pussy was getting louder, as he saw her hairless pussy shiny from her fuck juice now pouring out of her.

Sasha’s legs gave out and she was on her knees, bent forward, as Chris slammed his hips upwards to ram his erection into her slick hole. He wanted to last longer because it felt so good, but her tight pussy was making it harder to last. Chris was more concerned with slamming his body against Sasha’s small frame then letting her know that she was going to be inseminated with his sperm.

Thinking he had a few more minutes before ejecting a hot flow of spunk deep inside Sasha’s tight black body, Chris continued ramming home without concern. It was when the sensation was past the point of no return, that he began to tighten his muscles and push even harder.

When Chris felt he could no longer hold out any longer, his eyes fixated on hers. He stared into Sasha’s eyes and nodded his willingness to let go his orgasm pump deep into her. Grunting hard, Chris felt his cock explode its dangerous contents in a series of hard, long, strong spurts.

Sasha looked down at him in fright, with her mouth open from moaning, “OHHH fuck, oh fuck ... I freaking feel you cumming! Oh my god ... your cumming inside of me!”

Chris held onto her hips, making sure she could not escape as he continued blasting his white seed past her cervix. Sasha’s facial expression lost the fear and moaned out, “Holy ... Fuck, it’s making me cum.”

Chris felt the last of his orgasm push into her before letting go his grip. Sasha in turn relaxed her body, but never got off of Chris. Still having Chris’s erection inside of her, she breathed deeply before questioning Chris’s motives. “I can’t believe you came in me like that. I fucking felt it shoot inside of me.”

Chris loved the warm, tight feeling of Sasha’s sex as he saw her perky breasts bounce when she talked. Her dark sex was keeping his erection alive even after it finished inside of her. “I know you like it though. I felt you cum from it.”

Sasha gave Chris a playful slap on his hip before responding, “I never had someone cum inside of me. Now I have to run to the store to get a pill, and then go on birth control next month.”

Chris gave into the temptation and caressed her tits as she sat impaled on his man pole. Sasha smiled at Chris’s interest in her breasts. “So I assume when I move in tomorrow, your white dick is going to try and get me pregnant again.”

Chris smiled at Sasha as he answered her, “So we are going to fuck more than once a week?”

Sasha gave a bubbly response as she shifted her weight to her legs. “You have something better to do ... besides I don’t have a boyfriend to satisfy my needs. And even then, he never fucked me without a condom.”

As Sasha finally got up, Chris saw her black pussy drip some of his cum. Her brown, smooth snatch glistened with her juice and his sperm. Chris got up and could not tear his eyes from Sasha walk away from him.

When Sasha walked back out to her clothes, Chris’s eyes were fixated on her perfect figure. With each small bounce of her breasts Chris felt himself want to fuck her again. Sasha smiled at the attention he gave her and called out to him, “Can you help me move a little tonight? I will make it up to you.”

Chris smiled as he immediately answered back, “I can help you move tonight and tomorrow morning, but I have class tomorrow night.”

Sasha moved, placing her hand on his waist while her lips met his. Sasha proceeded to give a very wet open mouth kiss. Chris reached around her petite body and grabbed her small ass.

Sasha moved away slightly before replying back, “Get the bed setup tonight so you can fuck me again. This black pussy wants more.”

Not waiting to answer, Chris just gave her another wet open mouth kiss. Sasha’s hands were now caressing his package through his jeans, while his hands were grabbing her ass.

When Sasha finally moved away, Chris noticed his jeans were showing off the start of an erection. Sasha had her bra on with her panties in her hand when she looked at him to notice his excitement. “If I did not have to move, I would be riding that fat white cock of yours.”

Chris was about to get going when he heard Sasha’s phone ring. Sasha just had on her panties when she spoke. From the tone of her voice, Chris figured it was someone at the firm.

Sasha’s voice was that of a respectable member of a law firm. It was only a brief call, and she smiled when she hung up. Chris could only make a smart comment. “So you don’t always have a dirty mouth?”

Sasha picked up her shorts to respond. “You don’t like my dirty talk?”

Chris smiled to reassure her. “I do.”

“Oh ok. I hope you’re not into me saying stuff like, fuck my nigger twat and all. I draw the line there.”

Chris quickly walked over to her. “No, please don’t. I am not into that at all. I never even let Destiny say that, and she talked some shit.”

Sasha smiled and met Chris with another kiss. “Well ... she is on the West Coast, so you’re mine now.”

Sasha’s eyes drifted down to Chris’s erection that was clearly bulging through his jeans. Her hand, also drifted to it, feeling how large it was. In a quick hard breath, Sasha backed away. “I better be going now before I can’t control myself.”

Chris smiled and laughed as he went to leave. “Call me when you get here so I can help.”

Sasha smiled as she answered back, “Oh ... I will. I will help you in return too when we’re done.”

Over the next few hours, Chris could think of nothing else other than Sasha. When he got home, he saw that Salina had not texted him, but Sasha sent him a bunch of dirty emojis. She also sent him a time of 7:30pm to help her move.

Chris took a short nap before heading out to help Sasha move in. He could see there was no one in any of his other rentals, and Sasha was there with a loaded pickup. Chris made short work of moving the boxes out of the truck so he could get the bed frame and mattress out.

As Chris set up the bed, Sasha moved the few boxes she had inside. Both Chris and Sasha moved the mattress and box spring inside. Both of them were engrossed with talking about their college choices, and how Sasha switched schools. Chris even asked how Sasha landed a job at a law firm while still in college. Chris found out that Sasha was a year older than him, and was already on her last semester of college. Chris was surprised at how many classes Sasha took the semester before. Chris decided to stop talking after finding out her GPA as well.

Chris was not surprised to learn that Destiny was a close friend of her parents. Chris figured she kept her deep desires about who she slept with from her parents. Sasha was also a few months away from taking her bar exam too. He figured she was just using him to blow off steam.

Chris was putting the empty boxes in the spare closet when he heard the lid close to the washing machine. Chris closed the closet door, and walked over to see if Sasha had any questions about the washer and dryer.

Chris walked into the kitchen where the washer and dryer were. There, he saw Sasha completely naked. Her slim fit brown body was bent over the washing machine while she played with the dials. Her ass cheeks were slightly parted, and her dark sex was almost visible to him. “You’re doing wash now?”

Sasha never turned around when she answered him, “I have too. You were dripping out of me all day, and when I showered, I had no panties to wear. All my clothes are at my other place, and I wanted some clean clothes for tomorrow.”

Chris walked closer to her. Although his eyes were fixated on her flawless brown skinned body, he made a sure look into her eyes. “You can head back while I finish up. There’s not much left.”

Sasha giggled as she approached Chris. “I can go back in the morning, and I can finish up in here. I just need one more thing.”

Chris smiled and put down the drill. “Ok ... what do you need?”

Sasha laughed. “Well, ummmm ... do you mind if we have sex again? I did not know if you were into it as I thought.”

Chris laughed and immediately walked up to her and embraced Sasha in a big, comforting hug. He felt her smooth dark skin against his, her pert breasts pushing up against his body. The feeling of having her in his arms was both comforting and erotic at the same time.

Chris kissed her neck as his hands explored her naked form. “I was into it, I just thought you wanted to move in first.”

Feeling Sasha’s hand stroke the length of his package through his jeans helped bring his erection back. “Well, I am moved in, and now want you.”

Taking the initiative, Chris lifted her small body up to carry her to the small bed he just put together. Her dark warm lips met his while he easily carried her to the bedroom. Tongues were twisting as he had her firmly in his grasp.

When Chris placed her on the small bed she owned, Sasha quickly opened her legs wide and offered her ebony sex to Chris. Chris quickly worked on removing his clothes, as his eyes opened wide seeing Sasha bent her legs, and spread her dark pussy open for him. The only thing on his mind was tasting her sweet pussy before plunging it.

Chris was already naked and holding her legs open when his tongue touched Sasha’s pussy. Sasha quivered quickly as Chris ran his tongue up and down the length of her vaginal lips. Each time he got near her clit, he flicked it ever so, causing her to let out a sharp, quick moan.

With his lips touching her slick pussy, Chris worked his tongue slowly inside of her. Going deep as the length of his tongue allowed, he tasted her sweet ebony nectar. Her legs tightened quick followed by deep lasting moans. Chris just continued to dart his tongue in and out of her slick love hole.

Sasha cried out loud as her heels dug into the bed and legs shook. “OH, oh ... fuck!” Chris knew she was in the throes of a deep orgasm, but never knew it would come on so quickly. Ignoring her moans, he continued to pleasure the same hole he tried to impregnate hours earlier.

Chris stood up after watching Sasha squirm around from her orgasm. Sasha smiled as she saw Chris’s white monster before her. “I feel so dirty looking at your white dick.”

“What do you mean, you feel dirty?” Chris quickly replied, wondering if he should continue.

“No, no, not in that way. It turns me on in a dirty, kinky way is all,” Sasha replied as she adjusted herself on the bed.

“Oh cause I am white?” Chris answered back as he leaned in to kiss her.

Sasha smiled and softly answered back. “I thought all day about you knocking me up. The thought of you getting me pregnant made me so wet.”

Chris responded by letting his lips touch hers. She opened up her mouth as his tongue slid in. Sasha quickly moved her hands to his chest, as Chris moved his to her breasts. Chris replaced his hands from her nipples with his mouth. Biting her elongated nipples caused Sasha to moan and Chris to begin to suck.

Sasha moaned from the attention Chris was giving her pert tits, but her hands guided him to penetrate her. Chris took the bait and pulled away from her chest. Leaning back on the bed, he gripped his erection.

Smiling as if she had won something, Sasha cried out, “Go ahead, put it in me.”

Chris aimed his white monster for Sasha’s dark fuck hole and easily slipped in. It was not like before as his white tool found her slick tight hole fit him like a glove. The more he slipped in the less fear Chris had of hurting her, and he was now balls deep inside her ebony body.

“Oh, god, oh god, oh god. You’re so fucking deep in me,” cried Sasha as her eyes instantly burst wide open.

“You ok?” Chris cried as he began to slide out of her.

Sasha responded by pulling him back towards her. “It’s ok ... it’s ok. I want you deep.”

Chris nodded his head and began to thrust in her again. Once again he felt her small tight sex hole grip and release his shaft as it began the journey into the depths of her womanhood. Chris only stopped when he felt her body pressed against his. Once he knew he was impaling her with his white rod, he began thrusting in and out in small forceful motions.

“Ohh my god, that feels good,” cried Sasha as her body tensed up.

“You like it?” Chris jokingly asked.

“Yes ... I fucking love that white dick of yours,” Sasha once again cried out as she smiled wide.

Chris paused for a moment, leaving his erection fully entrenched in Sasha. “You like talking dirty now, don’t you?”

Sasha pinched her nipples and laughed back. “It turns me on. I have never been like this before either.”

Chris kissed her lips quickly passionately before sliding his erection back and forth once more. Sasha’s smile went to a moan as Chris was thrusting his fuck stick deep in her with every push he gave.

The more Sasha moaned, the harder and faster Chris pushed inside of her. He watched as her perky brown tits bounced back and forth from his body. Chris could feel her love opening clamping down as he plugged away inside of her.

Sasha was moaning loud as Chris pounded his white shaft between the dark folds of her love canal. Chris watched and waited to see if she was going to look at him, but Sasha closed her eyes from the intensity of Chris’s fucking.

Chris slid his hands down her smooth, dark legs as he rocked his body against hers, slamming his white hard pole inside of her. The wet slick pussy was giving his dick a glistening coat as it continued to stretch her love canal open.

“Oh shit ... I feel so dirty,” Sasha cried out as her legs became stiff and her pussy convulsed.

“I know ... I can feel you cumming on me,” Chris responded as he quickly slid his man tool deep inside her.

Sasha looked Chris right in the eyes as her moans paused for the moment. “I need you to cum really deep in me again.”

Nodding his head, Chris pumped her body furiously now, wanting to empty the contents of his scrotum deep inside her cervix. He watched the look of absolute pleasure in Sasha’s eyes each time his white shaft penetrated her petite dark body. He even tried to push off the feeling of cumming in her right then and there.

The tighter Sasha’s wet twat became, the harder it was for Chris to fight off his own orgasm. The sensation was building each time his balls slapped against her brown ass. Chris had to increase his momentum of pounding her pussy as the overwhelming urge to impregnate her built up.

Chris cried out as his cum was boiling over and preparing to journey inside Sasha’s vulnerable womb. “I am going to cum.”

Sasha tried to speak, but instead only moaned out. Chris pushed deep inside and felt the dangerous explosion of his white sperm. His white cock nestled deep inside her cervix set forth heavy spurts of fertile seed that were now on their way.

As Chris settled his white shaft snugly inside, Sasha cried out as her ebony pussy easily swallowed up Chris’s ejaculation. “Oh, shit, oh shit. I feel your cock trying to get me pregnant!”

Chris smiled as his orgasms continued. “You feel dirty having me cum inside you?”

Sasha quickly moaned out her answer as Chris was pumping the last of his white seed inside of her, “I feel dirty knowing that I did not get the morning after pill, and you came inside me again.”

Chris kissed her and slid his slimy, cum covered cock out of her a little, only to slip it back in her again. Keeping his fading erection inside of her, Chris focused on kissing her and having their tongues explore each other.

Chris lost track of time as his kiss seemed endless. When his erection faded and finally slipped out of Sasha’s dark fuck hole did he break the kiss. Sasha smiled and moved further on the bed, resting her head on a pillow. Sasha then called to Chris. “Sleep with me tonight. I want to fall asleep in your arms.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.