Caught Her Cheating - Cover

Caught Her Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I caught my buddies wife cheating,including pictures of her.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

She was obliviously used to having dick in her ass, with way I was fingering her. She wasn't pulling away fro me at all so I slide my entire middle finger deep into her ass. By now I had another hard on and I slide up on to the bed and rubbed my cock across her ass cheeks. She spoke up and said "wait a minute and she got up and went to her room and came back with a little finger vibrator".

She climbed back up on the bed and got right back into position. I could see her rubbing that vibrator across her clit. I fingered her pussy a few times before sliding my finger deep into her ass. I worked a second finger into her ass, I thought she was ready so I leaned up and put my cock head on her hole. I pushed in till I felt her ass wrap around my head. I started pushing my cock head in and out of her ass. Slowly pushing deeper into her.

I could hear and feel her working her pussy with her vibrator. So I increased my fucking of her ass, I got greedy and slide too much in her to fast. She came up yelling and screaming told me to take it easy. I pulled out a little and she leaned back down and went back to her pussy playing. I went right back to hitting her ass, I wanted to feel all my cock up her ass. I kept slowly working my cock in, feeling her tighten up when I went to far.

I knew I was close and finally just went for it, I buried my cock as far in her ass as I could get it. She jerked back and yelled, but I didn't listen this time, I just pushed harder into her. I tried to hold on but she was able to pull back some and yelled at me to take it easy. I said "ok" and took her by the shoulders and pulled her back to me. I again slide my cock all the way into her. She yelled again but I kept my cock in her. I could feel her ass working around my cock.

After a few minutes she calmed down and I was able to stroke my cock all the way in ass. I pulled out all the way rubbed my cock head on the outside of her ass then slide it all the way in. This make her gasp every time, but not yell out in pain. I pulled back on her shoulders and said "damn girl you can take some cock in that ass".

She didn't say anything so I went right back to fucking her ass as hard as I wanted to. I fucked her so hard I had to stop and catch my breath for a minute.

She finally collapsed down on the bed, I pulled out of her and rolled her over. I took her legs and pushed them up as far as I could I leaned down and slide my cock back into her ass. I adjusted my position and slammed deep down in her, She yelled out again, but with me pushing her legs up against her shoulders there was nothing she could do. Her ass felt even tighter with me on top and my cock must have felt bigger by the way she was yelling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.