Caught Her Cheating - Cover

Caught Her Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I caught my buddies wife cheating,including pictures of her.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The next morning I headed next door, with a thumb drive full of videos I had taken the day before.She ask me if the videos were on the thumb drive.I said "yea", she called me an asshole, I shot back telling her "yes I was but she was the cheater and got herself into this".She called me an asshole, I shot back telling her "yes I was but she was the cheater and got herself into this".

She was still in her robe and night cloths.I took her by the shoulders and pulled her robe open, she had on a pink lace nightie.Those big tits barely be contained by it.I stepped back and looked at her before saying "looking good". She just stood there not saying a word.I reached up and pulled her robe off then pulled her nightie up over her head, letting those big tits free.I knelt down and pulled her pink panties down to her ankles.I took her by the hand and lead her to the spare bed room.

When we got there I stopped turned around and ask her if she was ready, she said "no but what choice do I have" I said "I guess your right", but I can always show Pete the pics.She spoke right up and said "NO you cant do that I'll lose everything if he found out'. I said "ok then"

I unsnapped my jeans and pulled them down stepped out of them and took off my shirt.

She just looked at me for a minute, then looked down at my hard cock that was up against her stomach.I said "well you just gonna stand there and look at it or you gonna suck it" She looked back up at me and said "do I have to I did that yesterday". I said "yes, you are going to do what ever I want ... right". She didn't say anything just got down on her knees.

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it across her face an few times before stopping on her lips.She slowly opened her mouth and I slide my cock in.I put my hands on her shoulders and told her to suck my cock like she did yesterday.She started sucking my head and licking it jerking on me too.I took her hand off my cock and said "suck me don't jerk me". She sucked on my head not wanting to go down on me.I told her come on you know how I like it, go down on it.I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down.She reluctantly let me push my cock deeper into her mouth.I pushed in feeling her teeth on my cock, I told her to open up so I couldn't feel her teeth.She pulled off and said "I'm open as far as I can". I told her no shes not she done it yesterday she can do it today.

I took her head in both hands and told her to open wide, she sat there and opened her mouth and I pushed my cock deep into her mouth till she gagged.I said "that's better", an started sliding my cock out to the tip and back in till she gagged.I let go of her her and told her that's how I like it, so she could do it now.She went back down on me, but not enough to gag herself.She did that a few times before I spoke up and told her go deeper. I want to feel you gag yourself.She said she couldn't, I told her yes you can.I put her hands on my hips and told her to go deeper and then pull me in.She went back down on me, stopped and then I felt her pull my hip in toward her.She gagged almost right away, she pulled off and gagged, spitting up her slobber.

She said damn I cant get that all over my carpet, I said ok lets go to the bathroom.I took her by the hand and we went to the bathroom, I was smiling from ear to ear, I knew what I was going to do, something I always wanted to do.I took her over by the hopper opened it up and stepped over it, I told her to get down.I was standing there with her leaning over the bowl.I said now you wont make a mess all over your floors, gag and spit up all you want to.

I reached up and took her head in both hands and told her to open up.She opened her mouth and I pushed her all the way down on me.I shoved my cock deep into her throat, where she gagged hard.I held her there for a few seconds, letting her come up a little before siding back down.I let her come off and she began spitting up into the toilet bowl.I pulled her head up and looked at her, she had cock slobber dripping off her chin.Looked damn good to me!!!. I took her head and lead her back to my cock where I pushed back in, this time I went all the way till I felt my balls up against her chin.I could feel her throat around my cock gagging and she was trying to pull off.I let her come off again, she was gagging and trying to catch her breath.

After she stopped gagging and had caught her breath I pushed her back on me.She opened right back up and I slide in easily, I said that's a good girl.I let go of her head and told her to do it.She went down on me till she gagged but didn't go all the way.I told her to go deeper, she pulled off and said I cant, I told her if she didn't I would.I took her head and shoved my cock all the way into my balls where against her chin.I just started fucking her mouth sliding deep in her mouth with every stroke.After a while she stopped gagging as bad, so I pulled off.I told her see you can do it just have to get used to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.