Caught Her Cheating - Cover

Caught Her Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I caught my buddies wife cheating,including pictures of her.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Hanging out with my buddy next door the other day and he caught me checking out his wife.He laughed about it and said "Shes hot looking but shes a cold frigid bitch"

He also said shes been fucking around on me for a while, went on to say he didn't care he had a side piece too.

Me I just got laid off from my job for the winter months, so I'm home most of the time.So my buddy ask me to do some work in his basement for him.I told him sure, I wasn't doing anything away. So he gave me a key to the outside basement door.I went over one morning and started working when I heard a truck pull in the drive.I looked out the window and it was a guy.Kay let him right in so I knew she knew him.

I started hear giggling noise from up stairs, and heard footsteps going toward the back of the house.S0 I went up the steps and opened the door a little and could see down the hall into the bedroom. He had her bent over the bed feeling her up real good.He unzipped her dress and took it off her, showing her white lace panties and bra.He soon had her bra off, and went to town on those big damn tits.Finally he pulled her panties off and fucked the shit out of her!! I mean her was pounding that pussy hard.Had her screaming out, she sure must have liked it.They fucked for quit a while, till he finally busted a good nut in her pussy.

He told her he would see her next week, and left.

Me being a perv I pulled out my phone and took pictures! Only got a few showing her face, but a few would be enough.I thought if my buddy didn't care, why not try and fuck her too.

The next morning I went over and made some noise on purpose so she would hear me, she did.She yelled down the steps and I answered her.She ask me what I was doing and I told her.She she ok, and I yelled back and said "I was hear yesterday too.She said "you were" and I said in a firm voice YES.

After a pause I got the nerve up and yelled up the steps and said" I also know what happened too.She came down the steps and ask what do you mean.I told her to come hear and I would show her.She walked over and I had a pic of her up on my phone.It was a full front shot of her complete naked.

She turned white as a sheet.looked at me and ask where I got that.I told her I took them yesterday while she was getting fucked! I thought she was going to pass out.She started begging me not to tell Larry, said he would divorce her if he found out.She finally said I'll do anything, I shot right back anything.She reluctantly said anything.

I walked around her back, and reached up and slide my hands across her sides and up onto those big tits.She jumped away, and turned around and just looked at me.She knew what I wanted, for my silence.I told her if she didn't want me to tell, she had to come over my house tomorrow morning.She ask why and I told her, you know why.

A little back ground on Kay, she's got it made.Never worked a day in her life, A husband that makes real good money, a very nice home, car ect, two grown kids.Always very well dressed, and looking good, never a hair out of place.

Shes about 5 foot tall, kinda heavy but by no means fat.Very large tits, one super looking ass, long jet black hair.A MILF if I ever seen one.

The only reason I wanted to do it at my house is that I wanted more pics.So I set up all three of my camera up in my bed room.Played with them all evening getting them set up.

The next morning I heard a knock on the back door, and it was her.She looked hot as always, had her hair pulled back, nice low cut short dress.

I looked at her for a minutes, took her by the hand and lead her into my room.Turned her around, just where I wanted her.Sat down on my bed and told her to strip, but I said I would tell her what and when to take off.

I had her turn around and unzip her dress, then turn back around and take it off, slowly.She slowly pulled her dress over her shoulders and then it feel to the floor.She had on blue lace today, that bra was struggling to hold in those tits.I had her turn around and show me that ass.I turned her back around and and to pull her bra straps over her shoulders one by one.Then I had her pull one strap down till that big tittie popped out, then the other.Man that was hot watching that, those big ol tittie hung down a bit, but they sure looked good.

I motioned her toward me and I reached up from behind and got me two big handfuls of those tits.Nice and soft in my hands and those big brown nipples.I turned her around and starting sucking on those big tits.Giving those nipples a good work out, she likes to rough so what the hell.I started nibbling on her nipples, they got nice and hard ad poked out.I was playing with her ass the whole time, rubbing my hand across that lace covering her ass.I reached up and unsnapped her bra, leaned down and pulled her panties off.She stepped out of her dress and panties, and I told her to turn around and give me a nice look at that ass.She turned around and I put my hand on her back and she bent over.

Damn that was a sight, nice big ass, tight looking little butt hole and that nice hairy pussy, She had some nice big pussy lips, with a touch of grey in her bush.I reached up and ran my finger across her pussy lips a few times before sliding in her pussy.I fingered her foe a bit then pulled out and ran my finger up across her ass into her crack.I slide back down and slipped back into her pussy, pulling out again I ran my finger across her ass again, stopped and pushed on her butt hole.She pulled back and said 'NO". I said "ok" and dropped it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.