The Power of Word of Mouth Advertising - Cover

The Power of Word of Mouth Advertising

Copyright© 2015 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 3: To Explore Strange New Worlds ... To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before

Sex Story: Chapter 3: To Explore Strange New Worlds ... To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before - Sandra's suggestion that I spend time with Maryann, pays off. Dreams occasionally come true!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

We awakened, somewhat foggily for me, and as my senses returned, I savored the warmth of her taut breast beneath my fingers. Maryann stretched, wiggled a bit, and then turned to face me. "Starting off your weekend with a quick feel of your slave's assets?", she teased.

"No, I rather think that I started the weekend off 'with a bang', as I took my pleasure from my sex slave!", I corrected her.

"And, since you are a kind and caring master, you gave her pleasure, as well!" she riposted. "And, she ought to prepare you breakfast, simply to show her appreciation!"

Matching deeds to words, she wrestled free of the covers, rolled off the bed and onto her feet (flexible woman!), and nakedly strolled to the kitchen. I reflected upon how smiling fates had blessed me, and then joined her in the kitchen.

We were enjoying eggs and bacon, when she put her fork down, and haltingly asked, "So, were you serious about the taking my ass thing, or was that simply setting the stage for accepting my submission to you?" There was a hint of a hopeful gleam in her eye, although I was not sure if it was hope that I was only bluffing, or hope that I was serious.

Don't know if I was helpful or not, but I answered honestly. "I plan on enjoying your fine ass today, and I plan on both of us enjoying it. You still have the flower escape option, should you decide to take it. If you stay the course, I promise you four things: I will not harm you, I will hurt you, you will enjoy it, and you will wonder what the fuck you were thinking before you begin to enjoy it."

The look in her eyes told it all. Not helpful. "I'm already wondering what I was thinking. I'm not a fan of pain, and I'm not altogether clear on the difference between 'harming me', and 'hurting me'. Not really certain I want to understand the difference!"

"This all gets back to trusting me. Hurting you, you say 'ouch'. Harming you, you have scars that last longer than a week or two, or broken bones, or joint injuries, or an infection, or something else that makes you visit a doctor, or miss work. Hurting you, might make you walk gingerly on Monday, or might make you wince when you sit down, but will fade in a couple of days at the longest. You may hurt, but you will not be harmed, and the hurt may make the pleasure more intense for you than it seems that you can presently imagine. If you can trust my judgment, and trust my control, you can be confident that you will be back to normal by, say, Wednesday at the latest."

"Well, you have showed me a good time so far, and your trust exercise earlier this week indicates that you keep yourself controlled." She toyed with her food for a bit, then met my eyes again. "Let's go. I trust you, I'm curious what all the fuss about anal sex is about. Let's get started."

I placed the dishes in the sink (they would wait!), and I led her to the bathroom. Maryann looked at me, puzzled. "I thought you were going to take my ass, and abuse me? What's with the detour?"

"Remember the 'hurt, not harm' business? If you are relaxed enough, you ought to eventually let your body accept what I will be doing to you. From there, it is only a short distance to finding the pleasure you will be feeling, and being relaxed ought to help you focus upon that pleasure."

She looked at me skeptically. I expanded. "You ever smoke marijuana?"

"A couple of times. I even inhaled!"

"Did you get stoned, the first time?"

"No. I wondered what all the fuss was about. I got sort of sleepy, and things seemed sort of unreal. I didn't get stoned until the third time, I think, that I smoked."

"That is the effect I am seeking. With trust, and enough practice, you can learn to find your pleasure in what appears to simply be pain. It is a learned skill, just as getting stoned is, but other folks have mastered that skill. I want to provide you the opportunity to master that lesson, and helping you relax will help you get there. Make more sense, now?"

"Yeah," she responded slowly. "I still am not altogether sure about the pain leads to pleasure thing. Still, you are (impish emphasis added here) OOOLLLDDDEERRR! And, I suppose, you ought to know what you are talking about. How are you going to do this?"

"We'll start with a nice warm shower, we'll play a bit and then move into the highlight of today's activities. After you?", and I turned on the hot water. Joining her, I began to wash her, soaping her muscular back, caressing her rounded buttocks with the soapy washcloth, and working my way down her legs. Turning her (placing me face-to-pudenda with her sex), I worked my way up her legs, and leaned in for a playful labial kiss. I stood, and caressed (er, I mean, bathed) her fine bust, and her trim stomach, before I turned her again, washing her hair. She leaned into my hands, as I worked the conditioner through her locks, massaging it into her scalp. After a final rinse, she turned to me, and bathed me. Her circuit was more abbreviated than mine had been, perhaps reflecting her urgency to move along, now that she had committed.

I rinsed, turned her from me, and, filling my hand with conditioner, wetted my finger with it, and caressed her dark flower with the lubricated digit. She sighed, breathed once or twice, and, relaxing her sphincter, admitted my probing digit. I worked it in and out several times, and returned for more conditioner. One finger again in her fundament, I slowly introduced a second, gradually easing it full length within her. I stroked her rectum several times, and withdrew. This time, she purred her discontent, until I returned with three conditioned fingers, settling them one at a time in her seat.

She looked over her shoulder at me, surprise upon her features, and asked "I thought this was going to be painful? Didn't you say you were going to hurt me? When does that start?"

"Soon, soon," I reassured her. "I want to hurt you, just as much as you want, and in ways that will make your pleasure greater, at our finish. Now is not the time. Are you enjoying this?"

She looked confused. "Yes, it is pleasant. I can feel my pussy gush, but I don't know if it is because this is so pleasant, or because I anticipate what your cock will feel like back there, or because it is arousing to be your toy. But, so far, I like it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.