Listen to the Night - Cover

Listen to the Night

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Josh Huston had to grow up fast in West Texas in the 1860s. This is a sort of coming-of-age story for a boy who had to become the man of the house when his mother killed his father sort of by accident. Josh wound up building an unusual family at a relatively early age while fighting Indians, poor white trash, and carpetbaggers. He was a bounty hunter for a while and then a special consultant for the Union Army. Somehow, you wonder how he lived through it all! There are 11 chapters.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Superhero   Western   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Violence  

The next day was pretty much a routine one for me, but not so for the women. Every time I turned around, it seemed, Ma or one of my wives was talking to Mary. I couldn't miss seeing the shocked look on Mary's face during the early part of the day, but that changed to one of consuming interest by noon, and she looked downright smug by supper time.

That evening, I sat as usual in the swing on the front veranda, but I was surprised when I was joined immediately by Mary. The other women were cleaning up after supper, and Mary usually helped with that, but even I realized that Mary had been sent out to ease me into the idea of fucking her tonight.

I put my left hand behind Mary's head and over her shoulders. That was enough to have her reach up and pull my palm to cover her left breast. Oh, my God, I could feel her left nipple pushing hard into the palm of my hand. With only a little prompting from Mary, I began to rub gently over her nipple. That was kind of a naughty thrill seeing as how Mary was my sister and all.

Well, Mary was certainly deep into the spirit of the occasion because she pulled my right hand up to do the same kind of treatment on her right tit. Now I could tell that both nipples were hard as stones under her bodice. She didn't stop there, but grabbed my hardened cock through my pants. Dammit, I nearly shot off right then.

"Josh, now that I am claiming you as my husband, I can hardly wait for you to fuck me. Please, can we go to bed right now? I need for you to fuck me so bad that I am starting to hurt."

"Sure, 'wife, ' if that is what you want. I just do not want to push you into something that you are not sure about."

"Josh, you are too sweet for words, but let us go now before I explode!"

Mary practically dragged me to my bedroom, and there I found Charlotte and Ella Mae waiting for us. Both were naked and lying on the bed. Charlotte said, "Hurry up, Josh! It is not polite to make a new wife wait for her first fuck." Everybody but Mary laughed at that.

Mary pulled her dress over her head before sitting on the bed to remove her boots and socks. She was lying down between her co-wives before I had my own boots off. It was summer time, so I only had to drop my pants and pull off my shirt to be as ready as Mary for fucking.

Ella Mae said, "Husband, your new wife is a virgin, so you will need to do something special to break her in without hurting her. She is dripping so much oil from her cunt that she is fully ready for your penetration, but she still has her cherry blocking the way. Let me show you the best way to get past that problem."

"Sure, Ella Mae, I am ready for any advice you have."

Ella Mae had me get on my knees between Mary's thighs, and she arranged Mary's legs against my chest with her feet extending past my shoulders. "Okay, now you can raise her cunt by pushing forward on her legs. Mary, try to keep your legs from moving to a different angle so that your back will arch. Josh, push now so that we can see what will happen."

Mary and I had to fiddle around a little bit to make this position work right, but we soon had her pussy pointing at the roof. Mary spread her pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand and used her right hand to guide my cock to lie in her pussy slit as Ella Mae directed. Once I was well coated with Mary's liquid, Ella Mae had me back off a little so that Mary could aim me at her hole. Once we were lined up properly, I pushed forward and started to push between Mary's pussy lips.

That was when I ran into her cherry and began to push it into Mary's fuck hole. I felt it and Mary felt it, but so far, she was feeling no pain, so I kept pushing. Her cherry split just as my cock head was about to slip past the ring of muscle just behind her pussy lips. Mary grunted and moaned, and I froze in place.

"Mary, honey, do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't you dare pull out! A little pain is not going to stop me from getting the fuck that I have been looking forward to. Just hold still a minute longer, and I should be all right. The pain is starting to fade."

Okay, I could do that. I held still until Mary told me to push again. This time, I got in about an inch and a half before I felt a little skin-to-skin binding. Well, I knew how to handle that and backed up a smidgeon. Mary started to react when I backed out, but I was pushing forward again before she had a chance to complain. There were two more of those times when I had to back up a shade to pick up some more lubricant. Finally, I bumped Mary's clit with my pubic bone, and she gave out with a moan of delight at the feeling.

I held my position there so that Mary could savor the feelings of having a full cunt. From the look on her face, she was loving what she could feel. I started moving again before Mary could get tired of my stalling, and I began a steady stroke that was not very fast. I wanted her to forget about the pain she had felt and to enjoy the feeling she got from my cock. She was plenty tight so I was rubbing over all of her insides as I moved back and forth.

After about a dozen strokes I could not stall any longer and began to speed up my stroke rate. The faster I went, the more Mary seemed to enjoy what I was doing. I settled in at a stroke rate that was good for me, and it sure seemed to meet with Mary's approval.

Shortly after I sped up my stroke rate, I could tell that Mary was rising toward a climax. That meant that I had to be doing something right, so I kept right on doing what I was doing, and Mary started to moan and pant. Aha! That was what I was looking for. Suddenly she started to pant so hard and fast that she could no longer moan. Just seconds later, she clamped down on my cock so that I could not move without hurting both of us, so I just waited to ride out the storm.

Mary's clamping action changed to something like a milking action, and it felt to me like I was still stroking, even though I was not moving. Meanwhile, Mary kept panting like there was no tomorrow, and I started to feel my climax coming on. I had hoped to give Mary more than one orgasm, but it looked like that was not to be. I caught that glorious feeling and started to empty my balls into Mary.

I do not know what she felt when I started to shoot my jizz, but it seemed to drive Mary farther into her orgasm. She screamed like nothing I had ever heard before and began to jump her hips around on the bed. I had to grab hold of them to keep her from hurting me. I have no idea how many shots of jizz I released, but it felt like at least a gallon. The important point here was that I began to soften up so that Mary was less likely to break my cock in two.

Mary just kept coming for what seemed like two or more minutes. All the time, she was announcing to the world how good she felt, and we were as happy as we could be for her. Hell, my come was no slouch, so I was feeling right good, too, from that.

Charlotte and Ella Mae looked at me with a kind of awe, and they started to applaud. I could not resist and gave them a little bow. That produced some more laughter.

Once she had finally run down, Mary dropped off to sleep. That lasted for only a few minutes, and Mary woke up with the biggest smile plastered across her face that I had ever seen. "Oh, my Lord, Josh, that was wonderful! Is it always like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.