Neighborly Invasion - Cover

Neighborly Invasion

Copyright© 2015 by Writer_X

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Divorced 40-something George has a crush on the girl next door, Chrystal - a 15 year old cheerleader. On her mom too. Of course they do not feel that way about him, but they're friendly neighbors anyway

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including FemaleDom   Masturbation   Voyeurism   BBW  

"His penis is even smaller than my brother's."

I need to go back in time a bit to explain how the 15 year old girl next door could know that.

And say this to her friends, with her mother (my neighbor) within hearing distance.


Let me introduce myself, although I don't think I'm special.

46 years old. Average length, average looks, although a bit out of shape. I'm a nice, gentle guy, I usually don't swear. My lady friends often say that I'm too shy, too slow, in the love and dating area.

There's a reason for that: I've been hurt quite a few times because of my small penis. It's a little over 3", sometimes I cheat and say that it's 4". With a webcam during online chats I can get away with that.

I've been married for about 15 years, until my wife (now ex-wife) finally decided she wanted a real man. I didn't know at the time that she wasn't even sure if our two daughters were really mine.

As an online entrepreneur I am home a lot, working 60-70 hours a week.

In the summer I enjoy my backyard, often being naked. I'm not an exhibitionist (because of what I mentioned earlier), but I really like feeling the sun rays on my bare skin.

Most of my backyard is private, although it can be seen by the neighbors when they're upstairs. The parents' bedroom is looking out over the backyard, so I never worried about the kids seeing me. And the parents ... well ... they're adults, right?


So I heard the girl – Chrystal – say to her friend "His penis is even smaller than my brother's".

OMG

They didn't know I could hear, but it was humiliating nevertheless. I blushed, I wanted to run, to disappear, but also wanted to hear the rest.

"Did he show it to you? You should report it to the police" her friend answered.

Chrystal laughed.

"No, he's not like that. I saw it when I was in mom's room. Mom saw it too. And Kevin".

Kevin is her brother. He's 12. He has a bigger penis than me.

I guess you can imagine why I'm insecure about dating and sex.

The mom joined the conversation: "Yes we've all seen him, and had a good laugh. He's a sweet guy, but it's clear why he's single".

They laughed.

I cringed.

I did not want to hear more of this.


Upstairs, in my study, I tried to focus on work, but I couldn't. The girl's words kept coming back in my mind.

I peeked outside – my study is at the back too – and saw the girls and the neighbor sitting in their backyard. The girls wearing bikinis, the neighbor – Angela – wearing a nice sun dress.

My little dick was getting hard, I often watch them while I jack off.

That's humiliating too, that I get aroused by watching a young girl in her bikini and a plump older lady who's completely dressed.

Yes, Angela is a bit of a BBW, never showing much of her body. Well ... she does show cleavage and bare shoulders, and sometimes pulls up her dress or skirt to feel the sun on her bare legs ... But that's all.

I was pretty sure they could not see me – this wasn't the first time, after all – and I masturbated, peeking through the window. Stroking my small dick, squeezing and pulling my balls...

I never need more than a few minutes.

Thinking about the girl, about touching and kissing her, smelling and tasting her. Fantasies about the Angela as well, imagining her large floppy breasts, sucking her nipples...

That always does it to me.

They were still sitting there, chatting and enjoying the sun, when I cleaned up and went back to work.

Still naked, sitting on a towel to protect my chair from getting sweaty and dirty.


The neighbors are a friendly family. We don't have a lot of contact, but we always greet or wave when we see each other. We had more contact after my divorce – it turned out they didn't like my ex-wife at all. But we don't really visit each other's house for coffee or drinks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.