Shared Guilt - Cover

Shared Guilt

Copyright© 2015 by Carlos LaRosa

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three friends find themselves embroiled in a real unusual situation. Through some trial and error, they arrive at a solution that might really work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

I was only nineteen when this happened. I was living in a three bedroom house with my two best friends, Byron Headly and Greg Bowers. The three of us were enrolled in a few courses at the local community college, but we didn't take our classes too seriously.

Mostly, we drank beer and chased women from the college. We were much more successful at drinking beer than we ever were at chasing the women. The only time any of the three of us got laid, it was almost always because we had found a girl too drunk to have the good sense to refuse us.

I'm not talking about rape, or non consensual sex, nothing like that. I'm referring to the girl being so drunk that the idea of having sex with one of us seemed good to her. It happened, very seldom to be sure, but it did happen.

The three of us weren't exactly trust fund babies, but we did all have more money than was probably good for us. Byron's uncle had hired the three of us, back in high school, to work in his start up tech company. He didn't have any money to pay us any wages back then, but he promised us, if or when his company took off, that he wouldn't forget our helping him out.

Mostly, we drove around San Jose, picking up raw materials, or else delivering finished goods for him. None of us had any real technical skills. We were just his go'fers.

A year or so after we started working for him, a much larger tech company bought the little start up, for ninety-two million dollars, all cash. Dennis, Byron's uncle gave each of us one percent of the company, just prior to the sale. After taxes, the three of us ended up with a bit over seven hundred thousand dollars each.

Dennis also pointed us in the right direction, concerning which of the many other start up companies had actual growth potential. The three of us formed a small investment partnership, each putting in a half million, and bought shares in ten of the companies that Dennis thought might do the best.

Only three of the companies survived and did well enough to show us some return on our investment. The other seven all went bust, going bankrupt, without any fanfare.

Of the three companies that made it, only one of them really did well. Our sixty thousand dollar investment in them paid off at a multiple of one hundred thirty to one. The other two showed a return, but nothing even close to what that one big winner paid.

So, this is how we all ended up living in a nice three bedroom house, driving three sporty looking cars, and goofing off at the local community college, while we were all only nineteen years of age.

I should probably mention one other thing about my friends and me. None of us were good looking or popular. In the silicon valley, it wasn't necessary for you to be that good looking, not if you were a "brainiac" or some nerd genius type of guy. Unfortunately, none of us fit into that category either. Homely, and none too bright, that would be a pretty apt description for the three of us.

I was the smartest of the three of us, and Greg was the best looking. Byron had the best social skills. Still, my smarts had only managed to earn me a solid "B" average in high school, Greg's good looks had only gotten him laid twice, all through high school.

As for Byron, his social skills weren't quite sufficient to land him a date at either our junior or senior proms. Greg and I did give him some major props though, for having the intestinal fortitude to ask several girls to be his date for the proms. That was far more than either of us had managed.

After we ended up with more money than any of us had ever imagined we'd likely ever have, we started mostly just drifting through life. Personal ambition wasn't ever in any state of abundance when it came to us three. Twenty years before, and we would have been called slackers. I personally preferred dilettante, while my father thought "lazy bum" pretty much covered it.

All this preface is leading up to that part of the story that some of you might actually be interested in. Sarah Kunkelman, and her baby. First, a little background information about Sarah. Like the three of us, she was nineteen years old. She was also an avid gamer, and loved to play various multi player war games on her Xbox.

We knew Sarah from back in high school. In fact, we all had gone to the same schools together, as far back as any of us remembered. Sarah was the first girl I'd ever kissed, and this was back in the sixth grade. She was also the first girl that Byron ever took on a date, back when we were fourteen. She was also one of the two girls that Greg had sex with when we were still in high school. That was back when the four of us were juniors.

It was right after the three of us had moved into our new house when the thing with Sarah had occurred. We threw this housewarming party on a Friday evening, inviting just about everyone the three of us knew. Only four people showed up. Byron's Uncle Dennis, and Marcy, his date, Fred Martinez, the real estate broker who sold us the house, and Sarah Kunkelman.

Needless to say, our party wasn't very lively, and three of our guests took off after only an hour. Sarah stayed on, because she was playing Call of Duty with Greg and me. After the others left, Byron joined us.

"Not much of a party, was it?" Byron grumbled.

It was right after this that we all started doing shots with beer chasers. It wasn't too much time before we managed to talk Sarah into laying flat on the sofa and letting all three of us suck tequila out of her navel.

We were finally all so drunk, that things quickly degenerated into an all out gang bang. Greg was the first one to start fucking Sarah. I just watched them at first, until Byron went over to the sofa and started playing with her tits.

When Greg finished doing it with her, I hurriedly made my move, mounting Sarah before Byron was aware that Greg was finished. I think that Sarah quickly realized that someone new was starting to fuck her. She didn't say anything, or even open her eyes, but I think she knew. I'm quite a bit larger than Greg is down there, fatter, not necessarily longer. She'd almost have had to notice the difference.

By the time I was done, which was a good ten minutes, (I came twice before pulling out) Byron had his jeans down, and he was anxiously waiting to take my place. That was how the whole thing with Sarah got started.

When Byron was finished, Greg and I each took another turn with her. After that, Byron got her up from the sofa, and the two went into his bedroom to take a shower together.

The entire time all this was unfolding, Sarah hadn't spoken a single word. She'd made some grunting noises, and moaned quite a few times, but hadn't said anything to any of us.

After their shower, Byron and Sarah went to bed together in his bedroom. It was getting late anyway, and I was already all fucked out.

Sarah left the next morning, not talking to either Greg or me. Byron said she'd talked to him, but he wouldn't tell us what she'd said.

We were all a little surprised when Sarah showed up at our house, uninvited, that next Friday. It started off with the four of us playing another multi player video game again. After an hour of this, Greg stood up and asked everyone for their drink order. By the time the second hour had passed, all four of us were feeling the effects of the drinks.

Sarah was naked to the waist by then, her panties wrapped around one ankle, and her skirt pushed up over her waist. She was balanced on her hands and knees, while Byron fucked her from behind, and Greg had his cock buried a few inches inside her mouth. I stood there, again watching, waiting to see which of my friends would be the first one to cum so I could take his place.

It ended up with all three of us again fucking her that night. When it got late, I took Sarah into my bedroom and showered with her. We slept in my bed, spooned together. It was the first night I'd actually spent in bed with a woman. It felt pretty awesome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.