Watch What You Say - Cover

Watch What You Say

Copyright© 2015 by Clansman

Chapter 6: Soundings

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Soundings - BDSM, Spanking. Fem Dom. Masturbation Sex. High school pupil gets his wish and attracts the attention of the girl who fills his fantasies. Though he does so, it comes at a cost. Is he willing to pay it. Yes he is , but he finds out the price is higher than he expected as her friends and others get involved

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Later in the week I found myself alone with Jenny and as usual there was this feeling of tension between us. To my surprise, she broke the silence with a question.

"Why do you allow Sheila to treat you the way she does? I can't see what you get out of it."

"There are two parts to answering your question, I told her. As Sheila has discovered, I am naturally submissive, and Sheila has exploited that. The second reason is a result of how she treats me. I have discovered that pain turns me on and when I climax the feeling is so much more intense. This means that what some would call straight sex, just doesn't satisfy me. I can't explain why I am like that. I just am. Why do you ask?"

"I just find it very strange, especially as Sheila seems to delight in having me watch. It amazes me that she even invites me to take part in your humiliation."

"Perhaps she is trying to figure out where you lie on the domination submissive scale."

"Why would she do that?"

"She might be wondering if she could take your relationship to a different level," I suggested.

"You mean she might be thinking of trying to dominate me as well as you."

"That is one possibility, but she may also want you to take a more active part in my domination. She may want to share me with you. This would mean she will feel more confident that you will maintain your relationship with her."

"But what would you feel about that?" Jenny asked.

"It really doesn't matter what I feel about it. I am hers to do as she commands. Still just so that you know, I would like that very much. If, like her, you become my dominant other, that would mean that I get to have sex with you as well. How lucky can a guy get? It means I have two beautiful women that are my bed companions."

"That might be so," Jenny responded, "But you would have to pay a hefty price for the privilege."

I smiled, "You are forgetting the kind of person I am. It is a price I am more than willing to pay, because I need to have women who dominate me. The thought of having two women do it in conjunction with one another, that really turns me on."

"For a guy who is into martial arts, you really are a strange young man."

"I suppose I am," I said. "It could be worse, though."

"In what way, She asked. "Well, if guys see me going about with two of the most beautiful girls in the school, they are going to be as jealous as hell. On the other hand, if I was gay, I would be the one getting hell from them."

Jenny laughed at that.

"I suppose everything has some consolations," She giggled.

"We have spent a good bit of time discussing my situation and how I feel about it," I said to her. "What I would really like to know is where you stand.

"I am not sure," Jenny said. "I am a fairly independent kind of person. I am still a virgin because I want to consider how a boyfriend would react before I get into a relationship."

"But to have a girlfriend, you need to have the same considerations. You need your friends to appreciate and support you," I told her. Should you become my dominant other, you don't have to worry about such things to the same extent. If you decide to take up Sheila's offer though, I hope you realize you still have a duty of care for my physical and emotional wellbeing. You still haven't answered my question about how you feel about all this."

"You know, as we have discussed this, I have come to realize it has some advantages. I can see, as you point out, I would have a duty of care. But I would be in control and that duty would be limited. I think in that situation, I might well enjoy having sex with a man. I might even enjoy it more, knowing I could punish him if I felt he was stepping out of line."

"Then it sounds to me, that you would enjoy being my dominant other. Since it would be a joint venture with Sheila, you would also have the advantage of maintaining your present relationship with her."

"Are you trying to talk me into it?" She asked with a giggle.

"I think I have made it clear that I would enjoy being at the beck and call of both of you. Being punished by two girls and then having sex with them, that is something I haven't even dreamt about," I told her.

"I don't know if it would only be having sex with two women," said another voice, "Your mother wants to punish you as well. She may draw the line at going as far as having sex with you. However, She would enjoy spanking you though. Come to think of it, my mother might also like a turn if given the chance.

Sheila had entered the room unnoticed and I had no idea how much she had heard.

"Since I enjoy being spanked, ma'am." I responded, I wouldn't find that a hardship. In fact the thought excites me,"

"You really are a real little pain slut aren't you," she said.

Then she turned to Jenny,

"If you have been discussing the situation with William, how do you feel about us having him as a plaything.

"If it is on an equal basis, and we are partners in the enterprise, it has its advantages," Jenny responded. "Before I make up my mind, though, perhaps we should have a private discussion about it."

"Any discussion, we have about it, doesn't need to be in private. It may well be humiliating for him hearing us discuss him as if he wasn't there. That would do him good and make him realize afresh, just what his position is in our scheme of things."

"You are right," Jenny said with a giggle. "He might even be tempted to intervene, and that would lead to a very severe spanking from both of us."

Giggling, Sheila said, "You shouldn't say that out loud. Now he knows that would happen, the slut might just intervene to make it a reality."

"Then it is a win, win, situation for us," Jenny declared. "We get to do something we enjoy, and he realizes just how painful having two women dominating him can be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.