Alpine Hunter - Cover

Alpine Hunter

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: I grew up a hunter and left my world for another that was very similar. Alpine was a winter sport world where millions of tourist came each year. It was my job to hunt animals that would threaten the lodges and tourists. Sometimes I used lethal weapons and other times I managed to save the animals but I always had to hunt them. Edited by Bird Dog

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   .

I was buried in the snow with a white tarp over me. It was held up by six bowed carbon fiber rods and had a few inches of falling snow on top of the tarp. There was a fifteen-centimeter gap in the front for me to see out of. I watched through an enhanced thermal scope, and finally, after two days, the snow shark appeared.

It was not really a shark or even its real name. It was a thousand kilos of death with an appetite and a thirst for warm blood. I followed it as I aimed and slowly squeezed the trigger. The heavy plasma round exploded out of the barrel and through the side of the beast's head. I watched it in case I had missed, but it thrashed and spasmed while dying.

I finally moved forward and stood and stretched before struggling through the snow. I checked the animal carefully before I began to skin it and take the head and the paws. Next, I tore down the shelter and packed everything in the sled that I had buried earlier. I grabbed the tow rope and my rifle; then started the walk down to the ski resort that had hired my company.

I was twenty, on my own, and made very good money killing or removing from resort areas what Alpine considered threat animals. I, or someone, would clean and tan the pelt, then stuff the animal in a realistic pose before it was sold. I had grown up on Avalanche, which was much colder and got as much snow as Alpine but for twice as long.

It took an hour to reach the lodge. I left the sled outside while I went in. I stomped my boots as I looked around the huge lobby. Tourists were everywhere as I shouldered the rifle and crossed to the desk. The girl behind it looked at me and then at the rifle, "Um ... yes?"

I glanced at a tourist staring at me a pace away, "Would you let your manager know that I killed the snow shark?"

Her eyes widened, "Oh ... sure."

She turned, used a comm, and nodded before smiling at me, "She will be right out."

I shifted uncomfortably; finally, the older woman I had met came out. She looked at me and I gestured, "I have the pelt and head in the sled if you would like to see and verify."

She nodded and followed me out. I opened the sled so she could see. She sighed, "Finally! Thank you Terry; that beast has terrorized us for three weeks."

I nodded and closed up the sled, "It was a single, so you should not have another for a while."

She patted my shoulder, "I will release the credits."

I started pulling the sled, "Call, if you need me again."

I went all the way to the back of the underground parking area. I used the hoist to lift and pull the sled into the back of the Flyer. I stripped and set everything on the other seat before I sat and started the vehicle. My trip out of this mountain range took hours, and then a couple more as I flew to the edge of the small starport.

I landed beside a large A-frame building, then got out to pull the sled off. I pulled it to a larger door and opened the door before bringing it in and closing the door behind me. I opened the inner door, pulled the sled in and stopped at a large comp board. I looked at the names and removed the destination after mine.

I pulled the sled deeper into the shop and nodded to a couple of women and a man. I opened the sled; pulled out the head, pelt, paws and moved them to a large table. One of the women moved to the table, "That is a large one."

I nodded as I put everything else on another table to be cleaned and aired out. The woman was already working on the pelt as I stretched, turned the sled over, and lifted it to a rack. I waved and started for the door, "Night."

They laughed as I left and went home. Home was an A-frame house, but on the edge of the city. I carried everything in, then sat to clean my rifle and air out the white fur snow clothes. I went to take a long shower, then made a large meal, and ate. I was only wearing a robe as I cleaned up and started for the stairs up to the loft and my bed.

I stopped when the door chime went off and sighed as I turned to go see who it was. I opened the door to see two girls with large travel cases. I blinked as I recognized them, "What are you two doing here?"

Victoria was small, had white hair, and was sixteen (if I remembered right.) She stepped in and pushed me back as she pulled her travel case after her, "You were supposed to be our mate."

Becky followed her in and I closed the door while trying to decide what was going on. Becky was of oriental descent and a contrast to Victoria, but the same age. Where she was light skinned with white hair, Becky was dark with black hair. I sighed, "You girls do not have to..."

Becky turned, "Terry Daniel Glenn you are the man we chose. Now where is our bed? We had a long wait at the port and it took us awhile to find you."

I looked back and forth before I shrugged, "Okay. The bedroom is up in the loft."

I had to pull their travel cases up and set them aside as I looked at the wide bed. The girls had found the fresher, and they climbed up a minute later. Victoria pushed me towards the bed, "In; then you can fuck Becky and then me; and then we can sleep."

I grumped as I moved towards the bed, "Bossy witch."

Becky laughed as she stripped, "You can tell us what to do after you have put sperm in us."

I was tired but with two naked girls, my cock was hard and I was horny. I followed Becky onto the bed and she laid back and spread her legs. I stopped to lick her pussy and suck on her clit before she shivered and pulled me up. I lifted and slowly forced my cock into her tight pussy. She sighed and shifted as she put her arms around me.

I settled and gave her a kiss before I began to grind and press into her. Finally I pulled back and she groaned and lifted her hips as I started to fuck her. Her pussy kept grasping my cock as I fucked her slowly. She moaned and shivered and met each thrust while hugging me. It was a few minutes before I used firm strokes.

She bucked and jerked and spasmed suddenly as I fucked her hard and deep, "Aaaahhhh!"

I kept it up as she thrashed and struggled. I began to grind while her pussy clenched and she shuddered and wailed, "Fffuuuuccccckkkkkk!"

It was not much longer before I shoved into her and held her as I gushed spurts of cum. She jerked and clutched me while her pussy tightened, "Mmmm!"

She wiggled and squirmed while I came; then sighed and relaxed. I pulled out and turned to Victoria; she pulled me down as she laid back. I moved over her and lifted as she shifted and positioned my cock. I pushed and slowly forced my cock into her and then settled and gave her a kiss, "You girls could have stayed home and found a guy your age."

Becky blew a raspberry and Victoria humped, "We wanted you."

I started to hump and press and grind while her tight pussy clenched and she shuddered. Finally I pulled back and started to fuck her with long strokes. A minute later, her pussy was slippery. After a couple more minutes, she was clinging to me and moaning. I used firm thrusts and began to rub and grind and she stiffened before she jerked and spasmed, "Aaahhhh!"

Her tight pussy kept clenching and gripping my cock each time I pulled back. I continued to fuck her and grind and she struggled and yelled and then began to buck, "Fffuuucccckkkkk!"

She twisted and thrashed and clung to me as I fucked her hard and deep. It was awhile before I buried my cock and held her as I spewed and spurted. She jerked and shook and hugged me tight, "YES!"

When I was done, I gave her a kiss and waited for her to relax before I pulled out. I rolled Becky over and lifted her to her knees before I pushed back into her leaking pussy. I woke to the morning alarm and shifted Victoria off me and onto Becky before I moved out of bed. I stretched and headed downstairs, made coffee, and sat to look out the huge end window.

It was still snowing of course, but at least it was not a blizzard. I looked at the two girls coming down the stairs, "There is cereal."

I drank my coffee and stood, "And I have a client, so it could be a few days before I come home."

Becky sighed as she moved to the coffee maker, "We are coming with you."

I hesitated, "I hunt predators."

Victoria snorted, "As bad as the ones back home?"

I snorted, "All predators can be bad."

Becky looked at me as she made two bowls of cereal, "We are coming."

I shook my head, "Fine; but no sex in the blind."

They smiled as I went to shower; several moments later, they were climbing in with me. They pushed and pulled as I started to wash them and feel their bodies. Of course, that made me want to fuck them again. After the shower, we dressed and I pulled out two pistols in holsters and handed them to the girls.

I led them out and went to the shop and the girls followed me in. I nodded to an old man cleaning a large pelt and I introduced the girls. I started packing the sled and added a stun rifle before I went to a back storage room for a few large fur pelts for the girls. I added rations to the sled, then pulled it out to my vehicle and put it in.

It was a few hours before I landed in front of a resort lodge. It was snowing hard when we got out and unloaded the sled. I locked the vehicle. The girls followed as I pulled the sled. I had the stun rifle on my shoulder when I left the sled and went into the lobby. The older man behind the counter grinned.

I shook his hand and he cleared his throat, "I was worried it would be another week before you came."

He glanced at the girls, "The Snow Raptor has been attacking anyone that comes close on the far eastern side of the runs. We have the runs on that side closed but someone could still stray, or it could move."

I nodded, "It should not take long to find it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.