The Master Downstairs
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

I woke up feeling the warm spot where Kristen had been. It felt good to be able to sleep in on Saturdays. Two weeks of crazy sex and powerful feelings, while still trying to hold down the day job. I couldn't keep doing this, but damn it was a lot of fun even if it did kill me.

Kristen was obviously in the shower, cleaning herself up after she had kept me up last night. She had gotten home late from work and pretty much jumped on me in the kitchen, demanding that her Master take care of her and was there anything she could do to please me. She was even more insatiable than usual, and I loved it. Anytime I tried to talk with her, I found a nipple in my mouth, or my head between her breasts, or the sight of her fingers trying to pry open her ass while she asked me to please find something to put in there. She coaxed three orgasms out of me before I fell asleep, still buried in her cunt. Even with all the distractions of the other slaves, Kristen was more than a match for me, and I loved her for it.

I must have dozed off because Kristen was standing dressed for her yoga class, next to the bed. She told me to get in the shower as she had something to show me before she left. I shaved and showered, wondering what I was going to do while she was in class. Maybe I'd go for that walk again.

As I came down the stairs, I couldn't hear Kristen so I called out for her. Her response was that she was in the living room. I turned the corner and was shocked to see people I didn't recognize in there, kneeling in the back of the room. Two men, one woman and Jeremy, all clothed, but silently looking up at me. Kristen was completely naked, directly in front of me with her head on the floor, aimed at me almost. She had her hands in front of her, holding up a cane.

"Master, I'm afraid you will need to punish me for what I've done. I know you did not want more slaves, but you also wanted all the Leaks tracked down and handled. Please do what you must, I only want to serve and protect your interests, as you've told me to do. I believe all of the Leaks have been addressed now."

Over the past two weeks, I had been challenged and forced to face parts of myself that I had not expected to. I've tried to do my best at working through this without losing who I was, or more importantly who I wanted to be.

One part of me wanted to take the cane, and show Kristen what it meant to cross my desires. But that was nothing compared to the part that admired her for doing what needed to be done, or at least, I hoped it needed to be done. I was pretty proud of myself that I didn't waver, or hesitate. I took the cane from her, reached down and guided her head up, off the floor, until she was standing in front of me. I sat down on the chair, and pulled her onto my lap where she put her arms around me and buried her head in my neck.

"Kristen, please tell me everything that you've done, and we'll see what happens next."

As Kristen explained her suspicions, and the steps she took to follow them to their natural conclusion, I looked over at the new slaves. Each of the new ones listened without expression as their part of the story was told. Jeremy looked almost relieved as it became clear that he had not tried to betray my interests.

Listening to the part about Amy and how she came close to finding out about us made my stomach knot up a bit. The part where Kristen made all of them lick her didn't annoy me, it turned me on that she would do that. Finally, she finished her story and again asked me to punish her. I sat quietly for a few seconds while the other slaves stared at me.

"Steve, raise your hand"

Ok, now I know who is who.

"Jeremy, take the three of them into the other room and have them fill out their sheets of paper. Here's my phone, have them add their numbers as usual. When they are finished, please wait quietly for me there."

"Yes, Master"

"Oh, and Jeremy, I'm really glad you weren't doing the wrong thing."

"Thank you Master, I'm glad I pleased you."

After they left, I told Kristen to give me the cane, spread her legs slightly and bend over to accept her punishment. She quickly followed my instructions and stood quivering, waiting for the cane. I swished it around a few times to hear it sing. I kneeled behind Kristen, grabbed her hips and stuck my tongue in her pussy.

"Ker, you've pleased your Master greatly, come for me"

Her position was one of tightly controlled tension so when she started coming, she almost leapt forward, except I was holding onto her hips. She pulled and bucked before collapsing on the floor, shivering.

I stood up, and gently tapped her ass with the cane and said, "so that's your punishment."


Kristen went upstairs to clean up while I went in and spoke with the three computer people. I asked them to think about how we could improve our digital security and prevent more leaks. I also wanted to digitize my sheets of information on each slave, without creating more exposure. They promised to come back with some ideas. I told them to go home and we'd call them back soon.

Kristen came back in her yoga gear, and I told Jeremy to meet her at the studio, he was going to take the yoga class with them. I told Kristen to keep Brenda afterwards. I was going to take my walk and join them at the end. After some thought, I called Rob and told him to meet me there as well.


When everyone started leaving the yoga studio, Rob and I made our way inside. Kristen had told Brenda to stay but also another woman who I recognized from that first crazy day but had not spoken with since. Soon enough, Stephanie locked the door and closed the blinds. Jeremy was lying on the floor panting. Stephanie walked up to me and said "Welcome Master" as she quickly stripped out of her clothes. Kristen walked up and introduced me to Ashley and said that she thought I'd like to get to know her. By this point, everyone was undressing,

"Stephanie, it's your turn with Jeremy. Get your revenge, but go easy on him, he's become a much better person. Afterwards, make sure he orgasms."

"Yes, Master, I already started by being hard on him during the class, now I can be more creative. Follow me Jeremy!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Rob, now that you're a slave, you need to fill out this sheet. I'm sorry you had to become one, I want to avoid making more"

"Yes Master, I understand why Mistress had to do it though. Stephanie and I will be ok with this, it's already changed our relationship for the better."

"Kristen, when he's done, you can have a turn with him. Since you made him a slave, you need to make sure he has an orgasm."

"Yes Master"

"Brenda and Ashley, come with me, lets see what we can find in the office"

"Yes Master"

As we were leaving, I saw Stephanie standing over Jeremy while he was doing pushups. She cracked the flogger over his ass yelling "poor form again Jeremy!" at him. He kept trying to do them to her satisfaction. I hope for his sake he succeeded soon.

Once we were in private, I told Brenda that we had determined that Jeremy was not trying to work around my instructions. I was still going to allow all the women he had grabbed a chance for revenge though, but would try to keep it lighter.

"As you wish Master, I understand why you're doing it that way"

"So Ashley, why did Kristen think we should meet?"

"Master, for the past two weeks, I've been going crazy wanting to be with you. I asked Kristen last week at class but she said you were too busy. This week I explained that I'd do anything. She laughed and said that our Master was still learning what anything meant. She told me that I could have a chance with you to do something you've never had done before, but that if you didn't enjoy it, she would make me pay a price for my failure. I gladly took up the challenge."

"What is this thing you're supposed to do?"

"Master, the Mistress said you'd ask and that I should tell you to stop being a baby and let Brenda and I have our way with you."

"When you put it that way..."

Brenda knelt next to Ashley and they both started licking my cock. Brenda was obviously an older MILF type but very sexy with her larger breasts and her eagerness. Ashley was probably late 20's and a picture of what you'd think of as a yoga junkie. Her body was in great shape with a beautiful face. The two of them tried to kiss over my cock but I was a bit too wide, so they slid up to the head and sealed their lips around it. This was awesome, but it wasn't the first time I had this done, which I unwisely told them. They pulled back and smiled. Brenda slid a bit and then started trying to deep throat my cock. I didn't realize she was able to do that, it was the first time I've seen her try. As the head slipped past the back of her throat, I felt it grabbing me as she gagged and pulled back. Only to push back again, each time getting a bit deeper in her throat. I wasn't doing anything, just standing there while she bobbed up and down in front of me.

All of a sudden I felt it, a warm wet tongue on my asshole. I don't know how she got back there without me knowing, but the shock of it pushed me forward, deep into Brenda's throat. She wasn't expecting it, but once I was in, she just got quiet while clamping my cock tightly. I pulled back and felt the head clear her throat at which point Brenda took a deep breath and tried to get me back in there.

The tongue returned and pushed back into my ass. I'd never thought of trying this or doing it to someone else. It felt like a red hot poker even though it was barely in there. The reflexive shock of Ashley doing that arched my back and pushed my cock all the way into Brenda's throat again. This time she accepted it a lot easier with no gagging. Ashley grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto her tongue again which was wriggling and trying to get in. I was trapped between the vacuum in Brenda's mouth and throat and Ashley's pretty face buried in my ass, trying to push her tongue deeper into me.

Just as the whole thing was getting to be too much for me, I felt her slim finger wriggle its way into my ass next to her tongue and push down hard on my prostrate. There wasn't any choice or other possibility, my cock erupted like a firehose down Brenda's throat and then when she pulled back, all over her face and tits. I'd never come with such intensity or volume. I sank to my knees and then fell over to my side. Brenda cuddled with me while Ashley washed up. When Ashley returned, she traded places with Brenda and snuggled right up into my embrace. It was one of those moments where I couldn't keep a thought in my head, I just loved the feeling of this beautiful, well shaped body which fit like a puzzle piece with me. Although I didn't know her, I felt sure she would be part of my new found life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.