The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

On a normal Saturday afternoon, this is when Kristen would go to her yoga class taught by Stephanie and also attended by Brenda. Nothing about our lives is really normal anymore though, since last week's class. Kristen gave me a look that silently asked if I recognized the milestone, and if I thought she should still go. In the end, I dropped her off at the studio and then went for a walk on a favorite nearby trail. Walking is how I clear my head and this familiar path is still able to work its magic.

When it was near the end of the class, I returned to the studio and waited for the stream of people to leave. Brenda walked out and saw me, but other than a tight lipped smile, kept walking. Some of the other women looked familiar as well from the other night, but they did the same. Kristen had evidently passed on the message to ignore me. Stephanie and Kristen were talking at the front as the last person exited the room. Stephanie immediately locked the front door, put up a closed sign and escorted us into a back office. As soon as the office door closed, she began to disrobe, but I stopped her. I asked her to sit with Kristen and I while we discussed her husband.

I had concluded that I did not want to repeat Jeremy's actions towards Stephanie and her husband Rob. Stephanie was very attractive, but from her sheet, she loved her husband very much and it appeared they had a great marriage. I wanted to find some other way to resolve this. I didn't want to add more slaves if I could help it. I learned two things about Rob that would have to be accounted for in the plan. First, that he had been trained in akido for years, which meant that it would be more difficult to capture him, and second that when he slept, almost nothing would wake him up. That might make it easier. We'd have to see.

I did mention to Stephanie that she would have a chance to get her revenge on Jeremy. After thinking about it a bit, she asked if she could do it in the studio where apparently he had grabbed her, and if she could make him go through a very hard workout first before doing whatever I asked. I liked her approach and told her to call Jeremy and schedule a mutually convenient time after we had resolved her husband. I would do my best to be there when it happened.


Tina and Linda called with their weekly update. It was perfectly innocuous if you had listened in on the call, they were doing great together, they had enjoyed seeing us, they've been trying some of the things they learned from us. At the end though, Linda asked if we could get together again soon, she wanted to practice some of the ideas we had talked about. I wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but Kristen had started nodding yes. I suggested we meet at Brenda's house in an hour. I thought about it and called Jeremy to ask him to attend as well. Kristen and I headed over immediately, as I wanted some private time with Brenda beforehand.


"Brenda, as you saw last time we were here, Kristen took out her revenge on Jeremy. I'm going to offer that to everyone he captured, including yourself. You can do that today if you'd like."

"Master, although I understand why you would suggest this, and how generous you are in doing to, I can not accept your offer unless you tell me I have to. He's my son and although he's made mistakes, I don't want to punish him for what he did to me. I don't want you to stop offering it to your other slaves though. They each deserve the same choice, if you care to give it to them."

"Susan asked to though, and I'm going to let her."

"Master, if you give her that choice, it should be up to her. Her relationship with her brother is different than mine. I want them to get along, but he clearly did something to her that he should not have. It's not for me to say whether she should have her revenge on him, if you allow it."

"Tell me more about how you felt when Kristen and Tina teased you. Should we arrange that again?"

"Yes Master, I would love that very much."


Susan had also returned to Brenda's house by the time that Tina and Linda had arrived, with Jeremy arriving shortly afterwards. We sat in the living room, with all of them staring at me to get the night started. You could tell they were all anxious and excited.

"Kristen, you had wanted to straddle Tina's face, just like you did with Linda. She's yours for the night, subject to the usual rules."

"Yes, Master, thank you for your gift. Tina, come with me".

"Brenda, on your back on the table again. Linda and Susan, I want you to tie Brenda to the table, put her blindfold on, and then you both will tease Brenda, but don't let her come. If she does, the person who caused it will replace her."

"Yes, Master" they echoed, with Brenda adding a "Thank you!"

"Jeremy, come with me, I want to hear what you've been able to come up with"

"Yes Master. I've been working on the Loyalty program. I think it's almost ready to begin testing. I've been trying to think of possible edge cases to consider based on your instructions. Putting more time into this has let me avoid several potentially bad outcomes that I would never have caught previously. Thank You."

"Ok, that's good news. What about making it so that I can't be programmed?"

"Master, that's much harder. The best idea I've had so far is to come up with a very tiny program that lets you close your eyes and keep them closed until you want them to open again. That won't stop someone from taping your eyelids open though, which would be enough to affect you. I'll keep looking for other ideas, but we may need some additional help to achieve this. Maybe a neurologist? Someone who can help us turn off your vision?"

"Understood. Changing topics, I want you to understand that every woman who you captured is going to get a chance for revenge on you, just like Kristen the other day. I won't let them hurt you permanently, nor will you have more than one a day. The worse you treated them though, the more I suspect they will pay you back in return. I doubt you'll like the experiences, but if you keep thinking about how they felt when you took them, I think you'll get through this fine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.