The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

It's been a few days since we visited the adult store, and surprisingly, we haven't played with any of our toys or slaves. Kristen and I had sex several times, but it almost felt like before any of this had happened to us. Perhaps more frequent, but no real exercise of power or control. Just a married couple getting it on.

I realized that we still had two, or actually three Leaks still to deal with: Susan's friends Jen and Sally as well as Stephanie's husband Rob. I was also eager to hear about how Jeremy was doing on the program updates, so I figured I'd start with him and Susan.

I called Susan and she answered with a "Hello Master". It unnerved me a bit hearing that on the phone, but when I asked, she assured me that she was alone in her bedroom. As I looked over her sheet, I saw that she was a sophomore at the same local university as Jeremy, but that she was living at home with Brenda to save money. I asked about her plans, she had planned to meet up with Sally after she finished up her homework.

"Where were you planning to go with her? Is there any reason you could convince her to go to your house instead?"

"Master, we were going to get some food and catch up. I've been trying to show her how normal I am as you asked. She has not wanted to be near Jeremy, but she always loved getting a free home cooked meal instead of paying for food."

"Ok, that's perfect. You see if you can convince Sally to come to dinner at your house lets say in 90 minutes. Tell her that Jeremy will not be there. We'll grab her there and close out this loop. If she doesn't want to, don't push too hard, just tell her next time. Assuming she says yes, tell Brenda to make whatever you think Sally's favorite would be. Kristen and I are coming over now."

"Yes Master"

I also called Jeremy and told him to meet me at Brenda's house, but to park his car around the corner so that Sally wouldn't see it. He should not let Sally see him. I grabbed the bag of toys and told Kristen to drive us over to Brenda's house. I usually enjoy driving, but when I'm planning out what to do next, it's a treat to have someone else pay attention to the traffic.


When we arrived at Brenda's, Susan had to report that Sally couldn't make dinner due to some assignment. She would however come over for ice cream and coffee later, as long as Jeremy was not going to be there. She'd call when she was on the way, which probably gave us an hour to prepare. Since we had just done this with Tom and Jane earlier this week, I thought we'd do the same thing. Brenda would be sitting in the living room with Kristen, talking to each other. Susan would walk Sally into the living room to say hi and tackle Sally.

In the meantime, I took Kristen upstairs to meet Jeremy in his old room. He was quietly waiting for us.

"Jeremy, tell me where we are with the program modifications"

"Master, I've been working on it, but it's not going well. It's harder to do a more nuanced job where they want to respect and obey you, but they aren't actually your slaves. I'm worried about not going far enough and them turning into more Leaks. I've also been trying to figure out how to ensure it can't be used against you without success so far. I'm sorry I haven't done better Master."

That was annoying, but it at least seemed reasonable that it would be harder to increase the precision of the instructions. I'd much rather that he keep working rather than doing something half baked. That reminded me of Susan's other friend, Jen, who had only gone through half of the session with the device. I told Kristen and Jeremy that I'd be right back after I spoke with Susan.

I asked Susan if Jen was busy as well, but unfortunately she was working tonight. Susan seemed to think she could get Jen to come over almost anytime. Disappointing, but again, understandable.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I was surprised to hear Kristen's voice being raised in anger. She was yelling at Jeremy which didn't make any sense to me so I ran into his room. Jeremy was huddled on his bed as far away from Kristen as possible. Kristen was holding up a fist and had a pretty angry red face.

"Ker, be calm and quiet. What happened here?"

"Yes Master. Jeremy tried convincing me to have sex with him, as per your instructions. He was trying to negotiate what he'd be willing to do for me in order for him to be able to ask you for permission. I was telling him no, loudly."

Ok, that was an unintended side effect. I had no idea he'd start by asking Kristen. I thought it would be some of the other slaves he had actually captured, not the one who got away so to speak. I'd been annoyed by Jeremy about Kristen over and over again, then he disappointed me with the slow progress, and then he demonstrated on Tina how he had treated all of these women. I gave up trying to remain calm and balanced. Jeremy needed to be punished without being hurt too badly. All the elements had been building for a while, but it was time to move forward.

"Ker, go get the bag of toys and bring it up here. Bring Brenda back with you"

"Jeremy, take off your pants and kneel on your bed facing the headboard. You will make no noise at all until I tell you that you are finished.

Brenda and Kristen entered the room and stared at Jeremy.

"Kristen, I want you to strike Jeremy on the ass with the flogger 10 times, medium intensity. I don't want him to bleed, but I want him to feel this painfully."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.