The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

It was a few days later when Tina called me. Kristen and I had been working and having relatively normal days with none of the craziness of the weekend. The call seemed to suggest that time of calm was ending. Sure enough, Linda had approached her and agreed to meet her at Tina's apartment at 8pm. I told her we'd be there at 7pm. Jeremy had no plans and Kristen seemed as excited to participate as ever so we made plans to meet.


As Tina showed us her apartment, I tried to figure out how we could do this without enslaving more people or risking more Leaks. In the end, Tina and I sat inside the living room while Jeremy and Kristen were hidden in the kitchen. When Linda arrived, she couldn't take her eyes off the leash and collar I had put on Tina, but didn't complain when she was escorted to me. She stopped in the doorway while Tina came and knelt by my knee.

"I understand you're still trying to figure out how I was able to convince Tina to become my slave when you had failed. How badly do you want to find out, or would you rather walk away and not bother Tina or me again? I don't care which, but you need to decide now"

Linda just stared at us, her mouth was moving a bit as if she was talking but no sounds came out.

"Decide! If you were truly a Master, you would already have done so."

Linda cleared her throat and said she wanted to know.

I pulled up on the cloth that I had used to cover the restraints on the table in front of me. Linda's eyes shot to them but still she didn't run.

"If you really want to know, you need to put the restraints on yourself and I'll show you. I warn you that you'd be much better off walking away and forgetting about Tina. That's what I'd rather you did."

As if in slow motion, Linda sat down on the chair and began to put the restraints on. She pulled each one on her ankles tight before moving on to the wrists.

"Tina, tell her not to do this and to walk away"

"Yes Master. Linda, please don't do this, I'm not worth it"

Linda replied, "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it to figure out what I missed. I've never been wrong before on who I could master and make my own."

She then looked at me while holding the ball gag in front of her mouth. "I do not want any drugs, permanent damage or blood. My safe word is Avocado. Do you agree?"

This was not quite what I was expecting. I had hoped to just convince her to look elsewhere and walk away. I didn't think she'd actually take me up on this. And although looking at her, I could easily see how having the other half of this lesbian couple would excite me, I was still trying to balance out my sense of personal responsibility here. If I agreed to this, I would do my best to honor the agreement.

"If I show you this, you will likely want to be my slave. I still think you should walk away. I want you to sit here while Tina and I go in the other room to think for a minute."

I put Tina in the doorway to watch Linda while I went into the kitchen. Jeremy and Kristen looked at me as I made a shushing motion.

I whispered, "Kristen, did you hear all of that? What you do you think?"

"Master, you've tried to convince her to walk away four times. Did she put all the restraints on herself? If so, I think you should make her one of us. You can still honor her conditions while she's your slave."

I walked back into the room with Tina, now naked except for the leash.

"Last chance, I strongly suggest you take that all off and leave now. Otherwise, put the gag in and put your hands behind the chair. I will show you how I convinced Tina to be my slave. If I'm successful, I will honor your three conditions and your safe word. You will in turn do anything else I ask."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.