The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

As I woke up from a night of strange and powerful dreams, I enjoyed that half awake moment where there was no alarm, no need to get up. I could feel my wife next to me and it felt like a normal morning, life was just as it had been. Until Kristen said "Good morning Master, how can I please you?" Everything had really happened yesterday, it wasn't a dream.


I debated whether it was better to go back to Brenda's house and keep trying to clean up the loose ends or to have a normal Sunday. There were the usual chores and such. I figured that I might as well get started on some of them.

Later in the day, I was in the backyard cleaning up the bush I had trimmed when I noticed Kristen in the doorway, looking at me. She opened the door and came very close to me and said "Honey, I am embarrassed to ask but I need your help." I said sure and walked in the house with her. As soon as the door was closed, she threw herself down at my feet and apologized for calling me Honey, but she didn't know whether she should call me Master outside the house where people could possibly overhear. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to ask for help, but she couldn't do it by herself. I quieted her down by saying she had done nothing wrong and said I needed to think about this. What did you need help with anyway?


After we had cleaned up, I sat Kristen down and said I needed her to forget every other instruction I had given her, and that this would override everything else.

"Kristen, this instruction is for you and no one else. You are my wife. I need you to Behave Wifely, unless I specifically tell you otherwise. This means your happiness means more to me than anyone else's. You will accept the situation we are in, and you will look for ways to enjoy it. You will help me protect this secret, and help me manage our slaves. You will advise me and help me look forward to the upcoming challenges. Where possible, you will work with me to pursue your goals, self improvement and happiness. You will always tell me the truth, especially about how you feel. I will tell you if I disagree with your choices, but I want you to trust in yourself. You do not need to call me Master, unless you want me to treat you that way. When we are in public, you will behave just as if you were still unchanged by the device, while still accepting the situation as it is. I want you to be as smart in succeeding at this, furthering my interests and your own, and enjoying yourself as you can be."

After she thought through that, she asked: "Was this because of what happened when I called you Honey?"

"Yes, I married you, not someone calling me Master all day long."

"But you are still my Master, even if I don't act like it."

"I understand that, but you like pickles and I can't stand them, does that mean you shouldn't eat pickles anymore?"

"No, I still would want a pickle, but now I want to make sure I don't taste like them afterwards in case you wanted to kiss me. I would never have thought about that before. Hmm, maybe you need to come up with a way to let me know you want me to obey you, without saying it out loud."

This is exactly what I was hoping for, I wanted Kristen's mind back, not just unleashing her sexuality. This felt more like Kristen, but I guess if I could change how I spoke to her, it would let me have my cake and eat it too.

"How about if I call you Ker, as a nickname, I want you to obey me as my slave, regardless of all other rules. Otherwise, I want you Behave Wifely at all times."

"Yes dear."

"Ker, I want you to orgasm for me right now"

Kristen looked surprised as her body reacted with absolutely no stimulation. She mumbled "Thank you Master" and fell to the floor shaking.


After lunch, I asked Kristen if she wanted to join me in going over to Brenda's house. I didn't want to order her to, and was curious what she would do.

"Yes, I would really enjoy that. Let's go now".

When we arrived, we knocked on her door. When it opened, Brenda had a shocked look on her face and jumped back, opening the door widely.

"Master, you don't need to knock on your door. I just realized I need to give you a key to your door. Please come in."

"Where are Susan and Jeremy?"

"Master, I believe Jeremy is at his apartment and Susan is out with some friends, since you told them to Behave Publicly."

"Good, we can spend some time with just you then. Let's sit down."


I had read Brenda's description of why she was taken on her data sheet, but I asked her to go in more detail about how it happened.

"Master, Jeremy had been acting stranger and stranger, coming over and staying much longer than before. I kept asking if school was ok, I thought he might have been embarrassed to say he was struggling. All of a sudden, Susan went from being annoyed by her older brother to her almost waiting on him. I guess I dug in a little too deep because one morning, he looked at me differently and asked if I wanted to see what he and Susan had been working on."

"How does it feel to have two Masters?"

"Master, I think I was exposed to an earlier version of the device because even though I have to obey Jeremy, I've never felt focused on him like I am with you. Your instructions were clear about what I needed to do and I'm glad to be helping you in any way I can."

"And how did you feel about what we did last night in your bedroom?"

"Master, you are so kind to allow us to feel the way you do, I loved doing that with her, I've never been with a woman before, but it was great. Jeremy only took what he wanted and was sloppy. He's my son, but I wish that he had not changed me. I would never have been able to say that out loud until he told me I should obey you instead. In fact, Master, may I please get undressed and serve you?"

"In a minute. On your sheet, it says that you like the idea of being helpless, tied down with a blindfold and not sure where the next touch is going to come from. Have you ever done that, or is the idea alone so powerful for you?"

"Master, I was so embarrassed when I wrote that down for you, but so turned on as well. I've never experienced that, nor have I ever told anyone about my desires. My late husband would not have been interested in that, and would have been angry to learn that I felt that way. Although I miss him, I don't miss how he limited and ignored me."

"So how do you feel about how I control you?"

"Master, you've excited me and done things with me that I would never have considered, but you've mostly told me to live my life on my own terms. Jeremy had me as a slave for two months, most of which I was naked cleaning up after him. He thought nothing of not letting me go to work without calling in sick. I'm lucky I still have my job. Time will tell, but I already feel that you're a better Master for me."

"Tell me about your neighbor Jane. I've read your sheet on her, but now that you know I want to clean up these loose ends, what do you think? Should we change her into a slave? Or should we wait for Jeremy to finish his new package? If we do nothing, will she let it go?"

"Master, I don't think she'll stop trying to figure out what's going on here. You'll need to change her one way or the other. Her husband works the swing shift, so if you wait a few hours, you can take your time with her without interference. I'm not sure if she'll just come over if I invite her. I'll need to give her something to explain what's going on and intrigue her."

"Ok. Let me think about that, but my gut feeling is that if you tell her you've figured out what Jeremy's been doing and you need her advice about what to do might be enough. Maybe hint that you will show her the evidence. Once she's here, we do the same thing we did with Tom."

"Yes Master, that sounds like it would work with her."

"In the meantime, get naked and lay on your back on the table."

"Yes Master!"

"Kristen, would you like to play with this? I'm giving you the choice to sit it out."

Kristen started disrobing as she said "Absolutely", all while staring at Brenda's body emerging from underneath her clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.