The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

As Jeremy kept talking about how happy he was to be my slave, my mind was racing. I had to sit down and ask Jeremy to stop talking since he would happily keep answering my open ended question. Kristen put her head back own my knee, looking up at me. So many questions, I needed to focus on the most important parts first.

"Kristen, please get dressed, go upstairs and close the blinds and then come back here."

Off she went, while I started thinking about whether it was safe to release Jeremy. Maybe he put a back door in his own program or something. Then again, he had been pretty agitated when he realized I was going to use it on him, so he might not have thought that far ahead. What instructions should I give him, assuming he actually was "turned" by the device.

"Jeremy, tell me more about the instructions you've given your slaves. What can I tell Brenda to get her down here?"

"Thank you Master for allowing me to help. If you tell Brenda that her Master wants her downstairs, she'd normally follow your lead, but I specifically told her to stay. You'll need me to tell her, which I'm exceedingly happy to do so."

"Ok, then. Convince me that it's safe for me to untie you."

"Hmm. Master, while I know I belong to you and that I'd do whatever I could to make sure you were safe and happy, I can see why you're not sure. I'd beg you to believe me, but that won't actually help convince you, so let me think. I could shout to her if that's ok. Or you could tie something around my neck before you untie me or..."

Kristen came back in the room and put her head back on my knee at this point, so I interrupted Jeremy and said that was enough. With the blinds down, there wasn't as much of a rush to deal with Brenda.

"Tell me what what you've done to them and what instructions you'e given to your slaves."

He kept talking for a while, but the short version was that he had become fascinated with virtual reality at university, the technology behind it, and creating VR experiences. At some point he had started experimenting with his sister and made some surprising advances. The training just needed time and no interruptions. The people were trained to add a new level to their hierarchy of needs, their Master came first.


Jeremy came up with a way to ensure I felt comfortable with him. After he had recorded a full confession to his assault on my wife using my camera, I tied his arms behind his back and looped the rope into a leash around his neck. Brenda looked at us as we walked into the living room, but didn't say anything. Jeremy told her that I was his Master and that she should obey me as if I were her Master as well.

Kristen was again kneeling by my side and as soon as Jeremey had finished speaking, Brenda moved to my other side and mirrored Kristen's position. The thoughts that were racing through my mind made me feel like I needed to sit down so I told Jeremy to kneel down and I tied his leash tightly to the table. I then sat down on the sofa, watching as the two women made their way to my knees again. I looked over Brenda in more detail and she was lovely. She was in great shape for her age, with a good looking face and brown wavy hair. Her breasts were slightly larger than Kristen's, and I felt them against my calf as she put her head on my knee.

Up to this point, I had mostly been working through the shock and making choices in the moment. I put my head back and closed my eyes to give myself a moment to think. I felt like I had cracked open something, and the desires that were coming out were powerful and shocking. I thought I had been a devoted husband, loyal to just Kristen, but now I couldn't stop thinking of the possibilities. Brenda would do whatever I wanted, so would Jeremy. Kristen would be perfectly fine with whatever I did because she was my slave too. Three slaves in 90 minutes. Three slaves who would do anything. My head hurt trying to tell me what anything meant to me, but it was a powerful feeling of roaring rushing need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.