The Hunter's Surprise - Cover

The Hunter's Surprise

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was the week after Fourth of July, and Tracie got the house from her folks. She was busy with the bank getting a loan secured for the improvements that we discussed.

In August Tracie got her loan from the bank, and I went to work spending her money on improvements. I started to demolish the inside of the house. I had the house rewired, painted inside and outside, new roof, new carpet and flooring, new appliances, and new furniture. It helped to work for a very large general contractor. We had tons of stuff in a couple of warehouses. Most of the stuff was brand new, or installed and then removed. I got what I needed from the warehouse, paying pennies on the dollar for the items that I took. I completed everything and she moved in on the first of November.

No, I did not move in with Tracie in her new house. I still had my apartment, and I stayed there. I did spend a few nights christening in her new bed.

Time flew fast as November ended, and December was half over with. Tracie's work Christmas party was approaching fast. That was all she talked about for the past week. The party was on Saturday, and I had to work that day. We were building an addition to Michigan City college. The job was about twenty miles from River City.

The load of steel was supposed to be at the job site mid afternoon. It finally showed up at 7:00 pm. It took me two hours to get it unloaded. I tried to call Tracie and let her know that I was running late, but my calls just went to voice mail. I hurried up and drove home, took a shower and changed into my good clothes. I then raced to the hotel, and it was almost 10:00 pm when I arrived.

I stood off to the side of the big ballroom, getting my bearings and looked for Tracie. I spotted her a short distance away talking with some of her co-workers. I noticed this big guy kept pestering her about something and I could see her shake her head no. Finally he dragged her out on the dance floor. They danced a fast dance, and the next song was a slow song. He tried to pull her close to him. I was about ready to go out and rescue her when she slapped his face and walked back to her co-worker's table.

I noticed the big guy (he was at least a half a head taller than me and had me by fifty pounds) and his buddies walking off the dance floor and toward the bathroom, so I followed them. I heard one of his buddies call him big Ed.

We all went into the bathroom and big Ed was one of those guys with a loud voice, and was spouting off.

"You know that bitch Tracie Adams is so fucking hot. I had her on the dance floor and she had me so hard, that when that slow song started, I grabbed and pulled her tight to me so she could feel my nine inch cock. I knew that got her hot too," big Ed boasted.

One of the guys snickered and said, "Ya so hot that she slapped your face."

Big Ed gave him a shut the fuck up look.

"That bitch will be mine tonight, she just doesn't know it yet."

Big Ed patted his pocket and said, "I have some insurance which once poured into her drink will make her putty in my hands. If you guys are nice to me I just might let you have her after I am done with her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.