The Hunter's Surprise - Cover

The Hunter's Surprise

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Another year had passed and it was Davie's birthday again. I can't believe that Davie was fifteen years old all ready. We (Davie, June, July and me) were at Tracie's house. She was making Davie a birthday dinner. She made her special meatloaf, with a stick of polish sausage in the middle. She injects melted cheese in the meatloaf, and she covered it with ketchup and lots of bacon. As Emeril says pork fat rules. The rest of the meal consisted of mash potatoes and brown gravy, with some meatloaf fat juices stirred into the gravy. We had green beans and coleslaw (Davie loves coleslaw), along with chocolate cake and ice cream for desert. He got some nice gifts from everybody. As I walked out with the kids, I thanked Tracie.

"I think I will server Jan with divorce papers in July," I said.

"Oh God David that is the best news of the day," she gusted.

"You've been very patient and it time for me to get my affairs in order and move on with my life. A move that I hope includes you."

"I hope it does too."

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a scorching kiss.

First week of June and Tracie called me, she was all excited.

"You will never guess what just happened to me?"

"I bet that you just won the lottery."

"No I did not, try again."

"Did you just get a big promotion at work."

"Wrong again, care to try one more time."

"No, I give, what happen to you today?"

"My folks plan to move into a condo. They want to trade houses with me. What do you think of that news?"

"Really, wow that was good news for you."

"Yes, once all the moves are made, then they will put my old house up for sale and use the proceeds toward their new condo."

"Well that sure sounds like a good plan to me."

Her folk's house was larger than Tracie's house and a lot more valuable. But, there was always a but, her folk's house was older and will need some work to bring it up to modern standards.

"I not sure just how you go about swapping houses, but when you do, you should then go to the bank and get a loan on the house for fifty thousand. That amount should be plenty to improve the house. I would think the bank should have no problems giving you a loan. Your folk's house had to be worth at least double that amount," I told her.

"Why should I do that?" Tracie asked.

"Tracie their house needed a lot of work to modernize it. A new roof, paint the inside and out, new carpet, new appliances, and other cosmetic things, and some new furniture.

I think I can turn that fifty thousand into seventy-five thousand, with me doing a lot of the work and favors owed me," I told her.

For that past six months, I had a friend who is a private investigator, he followed Jan on and off for a six month period ... I dug him a large pond, and did all the landscaping around the pond, in return for his services. The end of June he gave a full report with photos, video, and audio of her activities.

"Are you shitting me, she's working for a fucking escort service," I laughed.

"Ya I could not believe it myself, but you can see by the evidence just what she was doing," he said.

"I wondered just where she got the money to have the upgrades on her face and breasts," I commented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.