The Hunter's Surprise
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Basically it is what you both are doing now, but without marriage vows. The only thing either of you can't do is get married. You would need to have a divorce to do that. We can put some teeth in the document," Craig said.

We got down to discussing what I wanted in the separation document. It was what we are doing now, only in written form. She would take care of the kid's needs, the groceries, gas for her car, and keep house. I would take care of the rest of the bills; maintain her car and the house. We could date and fuck whoever we wanted. There was to be no sexual actives by either of us in the house with fuck buddies. He listed some other activities that were allowed, or disallowed in the document. Also, there were penalties for violation of the agreement. It was something like a pre-nup, where the violator leaves with almost nothing. The agreement is binding for 60 months, unless both parties decided to resume the marriage, or get a divorce.

"I should have these documents ready for you to pick up Wednesday afternoon," he said.

We shook hands. I left his office and went back to work.

Wednesday after work, I stopped into Craig's office, to pickup the document.

"Here is a copy of the separation document for you to show Jan. After you both review the document and are in agreement with it, then I need both of you to stop in the office to sign five copies," he said.

I took the document home with me and I would talk with Jan either tonight or Thursday night, depending on what was going on at home with the kids. Wednesday was a busy night; I had to take the girls to a function at school. Thursday was a much quieter night. There wasn't any school functions that we had too attended. The kids were up in their rooms doing either homework, watching TV, or texting friends.

I called Jan into the kitchen to sit at the table with me. I had a cassette player with me and the pictures. I played the cassette, while I handed her the pictures. She had a remorse look on her face, with tears trickling down her cheeks.

"What are you going to do?" she asked me softly.

"Well obviously you have strung this twelve year marriage along for the last five years now, so you must not have much love left for me. Why Jan, why would you do this to me?"

"Oh David but I do love you. I am sorry for what I have done. I don't know why I had to cheat on you like that." I just enjoy different men and they sex and excitement they bring with them. It was only sex, I didn't love any of them, only you. I'm sorry, I just needed more sex than you could deliver."

"Do you know just how lame that sounds. What do you mean that I couldn't deliver? It was you that cut back on our sex life. Now I can see why. You were getting all the sex you wanted from other men," I snarled.

Jan just hung her head without replying.

I opened the folder I had in front of me and retrieved the separation document that is inside the folder.

"I had this separation document drawn up by Craig Dill my attorney."

I proceed to explain what the document said. At first she looked fearful, then confused, and finally a faint smile crept into the corners of her mouth.

"Let me get this straight, we keep doing what we are doing, but I can have sexual relationships with any guy that I choose?"

"Yes, only not in this house."

"What about us?"

"There are no more us as far as I am concerned." I told her.

She seemed to absorb that, as she continued to review the document.

"So what do we do next?"

"Tomorrow at lunch time we meet at Craig's office to sign the documents. He will take them to the court and a judge will sign them. When that is done, we will be legally separated," I said.

"I plan to make a bedroom down in the basement for me. You can have the master bedroom. I will take care of washing my clothes and keeping my room clean. You have the rest of the basement and house to keep clean, and wash yours and the kids clothes. As far as dinner is concerned, you always get home late anyway. I will fix the kids and me some dinner and you can fend for yourself, or eat what is leftover from our dinner." I said.

"So that is the way it's going to be, " she huffed.

"You're the one who wrecked this marriage, I'm trying to salvage a little respect out of this mess, " I replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.