The Hunter's Surprise - Cover

The Hunter's Surprise

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

All this leads me up to that fateful phone call that I over heard. How to solve this problem at hand and just what the fuck am I going to do about my unfaithful wife? After I finished my beer, I finalized my plan and a trip to Radio Shack was on my agenda. I talked with a sales clerk; he seemed to understand what I wanted. He set me up with a good voice-activated recorder, with two mikes and extra flash drives. I also got a 36-picture roll of 800 speed 35 mm film for my Cannon EOS Rebel camera. This film is very good in low light situations. I priced nanny cams, but really not sure where to place them, to get the best pictures. So I passed on buying the nanny cam. I knew where they were going to be and what time they planned on being together. The camera and recorder should be enough to get the evidence that I wanted.

On Thursday, when I got home from work, I installed the recording device and microphones. I did a couple test runs to make sure that it worked properly. I checked my camera over and installed the film. I set the camera settings for low light picture taking. I was ready for Saturday.

Thursday night when Jan got home, we had dinner together as a family. That night Jan was getting frisky in bed. I thought I needed to play it cool, so I just simply fucked the shit out of her. I figured it might be the last time that I have sex with her.

"Whew baby, where did that come from? My insides are still squirming and I think I might walk a little funny tomorrow. Good thing I have Friday off," she said gasping for air.

I didn't say much. We just laid there, with her snuggled up next to me as we both tried to catch our breath.

The next day I went to work and when I got home, I loaded up my truck with my hunting gear, guns, ammo and decoys. I always go to bed early on the night before going hunting and she knew better than to disturb me. The kids left Friday night to their various functions and I was in bed by 9:00 pm ... I felt Jan come to bed a little later. It was hard for me to get to sleep, knowing what she has planned for tomorrow.

As usual I beat the alarm clock and I shut if off before the alarm sounded. I opened my night stand drawer and turn on the recorder. I got up and went into the laundry room to change into my hunting clothes. The coffee was done and I filled my thermos. I unlocked the backyard sliding window and grabbed my lunch out of the fridge. I loaded everything into the truck and left the house at 5:30 am.

I stopped at Tim Horton's and got some donuts to eat while I drank my coffee. I hope these fucking donuts don't give me heart burn. I know I'll have a broken heart when I see what she will be doing. Some would say why don't I just go in there and stop her. But who would stop her the next time when I wasn't around. It doesn't sound like she plans to stop willingly. I suppose that I could have drop some hints, but fuck it, I need to know just what the fuck was going on.

I drove back to my house to wait. I waited down by the river, where I had a good view of my driveway and garage. I pulled out my binocular and got them focused in on my garage, now it was a waiting game.

At 6:30 am, the garage door opened. Ten minutes later a Ford Escape drove by me and turned on my street and right up my driveway, into my garage. I watched him walk through the garage up to the entryway door. He pushed the button to close the garage and walked into my house.

I knew I couldn't beat the shit out of him, because my wife invited him into my house and he had a right to be there, even if he is fucking my wife. There is no fucking way that I am going to spend any time in jail over him fucking my traitorous wife.

I left my truck and walked the short distance to my house. I opened the gate and walked toward my bedroom window. It was still dark out, but the moon was giving off some light. I hope there is enough light for my film to capture them in the act. I had about half hour before sunrise. It was a clear and cool morning, as I focused my camera around the yard. Then I got a break. She turned on her reading light by the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.