The Hunter's Surprise - Cover

The Hunter's Surprise

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The company had scheduled a quarterly safety meeting at the main office for those of us working in the area. Usually I'm up and gone by 7:00 am. This Monday the scheduled safety meeting was at 8:00 am. So I left the house thirty minutes later than normal at 7:30 am.

I got into my truck and left the garage. When I pulled out, I noticed the neighbors had their trash

out. Damn I almost forgot to put our trash out. I stopped my truck and went back into the garage. I grabbed the two trash containers and took them out to the road. (I wondered if the kitchen trash can is full), I said to myself, I forgot to look this morning.

I walked back into the house and stopped by the laundry room doorway. I could hear my wife on the phone talking with someone.

"Hi honey can you talk now? There seemed to be a pause as she waited for a reply. Well just listen. This weekend the girls are going to their cousin's house for a sleep over. They leave Friday night and will come home sometime Sunday afternoon. Davie is going on a Boy Scout camping trip for the weekend, leaving Friday and coming home on Sunday. David will be goose hunting both Saturday and Sunday. That gives us both mornings to fuck ourselves silly. I will open the garage door and text you that it is safe to enter the garage. After you enter the garage, make sure you close the garage door. I don't want the nosey neighbors to know that you are here. Another pause, as she listened to his reply. Oh no, I hear my girls fighting. I have to go. I will see you this weekend. I love you babe, Bye."

I quickly ducked back around the corner, hoping that she won't come this way. I watched as she hustled through the kitchen and dining room toward the bedrooms. I could hear the two girls yelling at each other. I opened the entrance door to the garage, walking to my truck. I got in, and closed the garage door. I drove to the safety meeting in a daze. My mind was running a thousand miles an hour, after what I just heard.

I'm not sure just how I made it through the day. I don't remember a thing that was said at the safety meeting. Thank God that I didn't hurt anybody during the workday. I was in a fog all day long.

I stopped at the Riverview Bar on the way home. I ordered a beer and began to think on what type of action I should take. I figured that I needed to do some more research and get some evidence. I needed to know what the divorce laws were in my state. I'll need to get a recording device and some film for my camera.

I was daydreaming about our past and how this could have happened. (What did I do that caused her to look to other men? I could not think of a damn thing. I was always there for her. It felt like the twelve years we have been married are being flushed down the drain. I thought back on our honeymoon. We went to Sanibel Island in Florida, just east of Fort Meyers. I could remember our first night there, and just how we made love as husband and wife.)

I was sitting in a chair in the bed room looking at some of the wedding pictures, when Jan came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a skimpy white teddy, which did not do a good job of hiding her attributes. She sat down on my lap and starts to kiss me.

Our tongues were doing lap dances in each others mouth. She broke the kiss and pulled off my tee shirt. She began to rub her hand over the top half of my body.

"You are very chiseled," she murmured as she resumed kissing me.

I held her tight and kissed her back softly and then with some more passion, as our breathing got heavier. By now my cock was rock hard and she shifted around a bit and rubbed her ass cheek over my cock a few times. She pulled the straps off her shoulder and dropped her teddy down to her waist. That gave me full access to her breast, and I began to fondle them. They are nice and firm with her nipples poking out in full erection.

I kissed my way down to her pointed nipples. I moved my hand down to her wide-open pussy. I began to start sucking on her nipples. My fingers began to invade her pussy, which was soaking wet. You can hear my fingers slurp around in her pussy juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.