The Third Wish Revisited - Cover

The Third Wish Revisited

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Salim (The Third Wish) is reincarnated in the body of Jason. The significant difference is that Jason is a black man who makes his living from running a high cost escort service. He personally vets all his prospective employees with his partner Reggie (a beautiful hermaphrodite). His ladies come from all walks of life and all ages - they just have to like sex. A constant bed partner in his life is his own mother, having discovered how well endowed her son is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Fiona had been my date for the evening.

She had been referred to Reggie and I by one of our other ladies. Fiona was a 42 year old widow, a mother of three 21 year old girls (triplets to be exact). They had all left the family nest, so Fiona had time on her hands, and was in a dead-end job at the moment.

Fiona was a tall blonde - 5ft 9ins tall, long hair to the middle of her back. Her figure was full and curvy - her most outstanding assets where her DD cup tits with their dark pink nipples. She had been for a manicure and pedicure - her finger and toe nails were a dark burgundy colour ... and she has shaved her pussy for the occasion of our date.

Reggie had done the interviewing to date, and had been impressed by her honesty ... and her beauty. When she told Fiona that the final vetting would be done by me as part of a date, Fiona had been eager. She knew that I was a black man ... and she had no qualms at being seen in my company ... and was curious as to what sex with a black man would be like.

Her friend Kari had sang my praises so Fiona was more at ease with the prospect. I remember (through Jason's memories) that my date with Kari had culminated in some pretty vigorous sex.


I was sitting in the lounge chair in the hotel suite - in front of me was a naked Fiona (except for the high heels that I had asked to her to leave on).

"You are a work of beauty" I genuinely told her.

"Thank you" she replied in a soft tone.

"I enjoyed this evening ... the conversations and the dancing. I loved your attentions" I told her.

"Me too ... It's been too long since I've done that" she admitted.

"What about the sex that's still to happen?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's been a while ... no ... too long" she admitted "Probably over five years since my last time ... and then it was unsatisfying".

I stood up and walked over to stand in front of her. Placing a hand on the back of her neck I drew her face to mine until my lips met hers. Kissing her gently to start with, and leading into a more passion filled one where our tongues duelled.

She relaxed into the kiss, and pressed her naked body against my fully clothed one.

"You are over-dressed" she remarked when we broke the kiss.

"Let me undress you" she added.

Over the course of the next couple of minutes she slowly undressed me, kissing my skin as it became revealed. All that remained were my undershorts ... and they were tented by the hardness of my erection.

"My god ... what do you have in there?" she asked pointing to my shorts.

Evidently Kari had not shared that information with her friend.

"Maybe you should find out" I told her.

She knelt in front of me, placing her hands on the waistband of my shorts ... and then slowly pulling them down.

"Oh my fucking god" she gasped when my cock popped free of its covering.


She continued to kneel in front of me - her hands, both of them were wrapped around my cock with some cock still free of her grasp. They were soft around my hard shaft, with a stark contrast between her white hands and my black cock.

She kissed and licked the head for a few moments before she slipped the mushroom head between her lips into her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head and then along the underside of the shaft.

With a minute she was bobbing her head back and forth on the top 3 or 4 inches of my cock. Eventually she released my cock from her oral attentions, looking up to me she said "I wish I could take more of you ... but your cock is just to fucking big and fat".

"My pussy on the other hand is dripping and wanting you inside me" she assured me.

I helped her to her feet and walked her over to the bed where I directed her to lay back. I nudged her thighs apart, kneeling between them to position my cock across her bald mound. I rubbed the shaft and head across her clit that was peeking out from under its hood.

I tapped her clit with my shaft. I could hear her juices sloshing about inside her pussy - I knew that my entry would be wet, but most likely into a very tight and under-used pussy canal. I slid my cockhead up and down between her wet and bloated lips before pausing with the head at her canal entry.

"Fuck me ... don't tease me" she growled at me.

I eased forward, encountering some resistance before my cock slid into her tightness.

"Oh god" she moaned as she wiggled her hips about my invading cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.