Clubs
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nicky is a plumber. He's 24, virile, and doesn't talk about his sexual exploits. A young mother wants a new washbasin installing, but left alone, Nicky finds her daughter wants him to fix plumbing of a different kind. Without thought for consequences, he 'fixes' her pipework - twice - and she is so impressed, she tells her friends. Within days, Nicky is thoroughly immersed in new teenage pipework - and their mothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

Mary had stopped to put on a robe before opening the door to Tom. It was probably just as well, as the shock of being greeted by a fairly attractive woman wearing only bra and panties might have been too much for him. Anyway, Mary had his attention, you might say, by the time Terry and I dried off, slipped some clothes on, and got downstairs. She was sprawled on the sofa with her legs apart, and the robe so far open her breasts were quite visible. I went and sat next to her while Terry perched on the arm of the chair her brother was occupying.

"There are rules, Tom," I told him. "If you would like to go upstairs, you have to take your shirt and trousers off."

He stared at me, then at Mary, finally at Teresa.

"You've still got your on," he said.

"Only to come down here to meet you. Want to strip off?"

My eyes fell on Mary, whose hands were stroking her mound while she watched us. I pulled my shirt over my head and took my jeans off, so I was again naked and sporting a hard-on.

Mary took her cue and grabbed my prick, stroking it slowly, while she brought her legs together so the robe parted either side of them and revealed her silk panties.

Teresa put her hand on her brother's thigh. "Are you going to join us?" She pulled her T-shirt off, revealing her sweet breasts to Tom's sight.

"What are you doing, Sis?" he asked.

"Getting naked, brother-dear. Do you want to see the rest?" She indicated her hips with a sweep of a hand.

He nodded, dazed.

"You'll have to strip off first," she said, "or let me take your clothes off."

"Uunnngh!" he grunted.

Teresa, who had fucked for the first time barely twenty minutes earlier, had obviously been working things out in her head ever since. She knelt in front of Tom and loosened the button on his jeans' waistband. Behind her, Mary loosened her robe and rolled on top of me, rubbing her panty-clad pussy against my cock. Silk panties felt slick and sexy, I discovered. Tom's jeans came off, followed by his underpants, which Teresa had to lift away from him a good distance so she could get them below his prick which was at full stretch.

She took it gently in her hand and rubbed it, causing the emission of white curds of precum she used to lubricate the movement of her hand.

"Can you manage to remove your own shirt?" she asked.

Tom nodded and did so.

"Shall we go upstairs now we're all properly dressed?" said Mary, rising off me and leading the way.

Teresa kept hold of Tom's cock and led him by it, while I gathered all our discarded clothes together and followed them.

In Josephine's bedroom, with Charlotte watching and rubbing her pussy, the two girls had been amusing themselves and learning how to get each other off by playing with their pussies. They were engaged in a sixty-nine when we arrived in the room with them, both of them raising faces glistening with the other's sex juice to look at us.

"Girls, this is Tom, Terry's brother," Mary announced. "He's going to fuck his sister."

Tom looked a little scared at hearing this. Mary smiled at him.

"It's all right, Tom, nobody's going to make you do anything you don't want to. It's just that Teresa would like it, and thought you would. Your friend," she added, looking at me, "said he thought you were quite keen to fuck Terry. If he was wrong, I apologise."

Tom was had finished staring at us all and looked at Terry. "Really? You'd let me fuck you?"

"Ever since I was ten, Tom."

He embraced her. "I love you, Sis." He kissed her delicately, while she put her arms around his broad shoulders and rubbed herself against him. Then she backed up to the bed and pulled them down on it, spreading her legs so he fitted neatly between them.

He moved his lips down her neck, licking and sucking all the way to her breasts, whose nipples were standing up waiting for his attention. Mary picked up a fresh condom pack from Josephine's dressing table and waved in in Teresa's eye-line. As the girl apparently believed she was quite safe from getting pregnant, I was not expecting her to take it, but she did.

Maybe, I thought, Teresa wasn't quite as gullible as I'd thought.

She tore off the foil and wriggled until she could get at Tom's prick, which was oozing so much precum I thought there might be nothing left when he finally popped. She unrolled the condom, then directed his prick to her pussy, which was gaping open in her need for it, and slotted it in.

His strong muscles packed his prick hard into her unresisting tunnel and held it there for a few moments.

"Gotta stop, Terry, or I'll cum too soon," he grunted.

She smiled, and wrapped her arms and legs round him. "It doesn't matter if you do. We can do this again," she said quietly in his ear.

"We can?"

"As often as you like."

He wriggled, stirring his cock around inside her. She moaned appreciatively.

On the other side of the bed, Mary had removed her bra and panties and now took hold of my very hard cock. She positioned herself on her hands and knees, beside Teresa and Tom, and pulled herself open, leaving me in no doubt what she wanted. I knelt between her legs and rubbed my dribbling prick up and down her slit a couple of times before notching it in her very wet pussy.

Teresa glanced our way and smiled again. Tom was beginning to give little shoves of his cock which she was responding to, rocking her pelvis and encouraging him to fuck harder.

Meantime, I was gently pushing my own prick into Mary, feeling her baby tube being stretched open. Charlotte came beside us, and used one hand to stimulate my prick and Mary's clit, while the other tweaked and tugged at her nipples.

I thought about condoms, briefly, but figured if Mary had wanted me to wear one, she'd have made sure I did. I bottomed out and began working my cock in and out. She wriggled and moaned happily.

Tom was now thrusting hard and Terry was really working to get him off. Suddenly he pressed in hard and jerked and spasmed as he filled the condom. Below me, Mary was watching them, and she suddenly howled while her pussy gripped and squeezed my cock. It took all my will-power to stop myself from cumming inside her. Instead, I pulled out.

Charlotte looked and saw no signs of sperm. In moments, she had taken off her bra and rolled her panties down. She tugged me after her as she laid on the carpet and in moments had my cock nudging its way into her.

"Been waiting for this," she muttered as she humped back at me.

"I'm going to cum quickly, you know," I said.

"No problem, there'll be other times. Cum when you want."

I pounded into her until I felt my seed rise.

"Cumming now!"

"Cum in me Nick, squirt your seed at my womb."

My cock twitched and started belching semen, filling her baby tube. I wondered how far through her cycle she was, or whether this would be another Nicky baby. I jammed my cock hard into her and jerked and spasmed through my orgasm, as pulse after pulse of baby-snot was fired into another fertile womb. The thought that she might be able to feel each hot, wet injection of life-giving seed was encouraging.

She rolled her pelvis and used her knees either side of me to rock me into her, encouraging me to dump more and more cream into her tunnel as my cock head swelled and fired my little wrigglers in the hope that one of them would get through. I think both of us were having a mad moment – I know I was. Fucking a woman without a care whether or not I planted a baby in her, being fucked by a man without caring whether fertilisation took place.

Yes, mad moments indeed.

As I lifted myself off Charlotte's beautiful body, I found Cressida standing beside me. She looked at the cum beginning to ooze out of her mother, knelt down and slipped several fingers into Charlotte's pussy, getting a big handful of my seed. With her other hand, she held the lips of her pussy apart and shoved the glistening white cream into her, working her fingers to push it as far as she could reach.

She glanced up. "I haven't been fucked yet, you know. It's not fair. You and Tom are both knackered, and every other woman in this room has a pussyful of spunk direct from source. I need you to get hard again."

"Tom might be hard again as it's all new to him," I suggested.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.