Clubs
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicky is a plumber. He's 24, virile, and doesn't talk about his sexual exploits. A young mother wants a new washbasin installing, but left alone, Nicky finds her daughter wants him to fix plumbing of a different kind. Without thought for consequences, he 'fixes' her pipework - twice - and she is so impressed, she tells her friends. Within days, Nicky is thoroughly immersed in new teenage pipework - and their mothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

I said there had been other opportunities. A couple of months after Josephine and I had coupled, I was summoned by another single parent of a teenage girl. Charlotte Salmon introduced me to her daughter, Cressida, a girl of voluptuous proportions, marred only by thick lenses and black-framed spectacles, without which, both Cressida and her mother said she was practically blind.

As stated, Cressida was a large girl. Well, all right: she was generously proportioned, almost certainly overweight, in terms of her Body Mass Index, but not, I thought, falling into the 'obese' category. She looked to be a strong, sturdy girl, with long, shiny mid-brown hair and her eyes, seen through the lenses, were enormous and brown also.

Charlotte explained that she suspected a leaky pipe to be somewhere in Cressida's room. At that moment, she clapped a hand to her left ear.

"Damn!" she said. "My hearing aid battery's gone flat. I'll have to pop down to the shop for a pack of new ones. Never mind," she added, turning to me, "Cressida will take you up and show you what she wants. I can't hear a thing when my batteries run down."

Okay, I may be stupid, but that sounded weird even to me. Bear in mind, this was barely two months since Josephine and I had done the deed, and the memory was still fresh in my mind. So Charlotte's words sounded like a double entendre and a declaration that she wouldn't mind whatever her daughter wanted me to do.

As Charlotte went out the front door, Cressida led the way upstairs to her bedroom. She was wearing a very short skirt – some might have said too short considering her muscular thighs, but I am not one of them. I caught several glimpses of her bum cheeks as her hips rocked while she climbed, without my view being obscured by panties. Obviously, Cressida was a girl who liked to feel fresh air caressing her nether regions.

We got to her bedroom, and she closed the door when we were both inside.

Her room was the typical teenage girl's: posters on the walls of boy bands, footballers and a couple of actors from an Australian soap opera. There was a lot of pink, and the room was dominated by a double bed, covered by a duvet with a pink cover. She yanked that onto the floor, on the far side, revealing a purple satin under-sheet, which she sat on, leaning back against the headboard, and spreading her legs slightly whilst looking me in the eye.

"My friend Josephine said you made her feel very good," she said.

"Oh, did she?" I responded noncommittally. "I thought we were here to sort out a plumbing problem."

She smiled. "That's right. I want you to connect a couple of, uhm, tubes."

"Tubes?"

"Actually, I want you to make me feel very good, like you did Josephine. By connecting the tube you have between your legs with the one I have between mine."

It has to be born in mind that at this stage, two months after my brief affair with Josephine, I had no idea whether my baby-makers had been successful. I hadn't seen her to speak to, and there'd been no contact. Certainly there'd been no approach from Mary Black waving a shotgun around. And certainly, too, I'd had nothing but my memories, my hand and a tissue to whack off to since then. I certainly remembered the fantastic feeling I got when dumping my load in Josephine – both times. I wouldn't mind dumping my load in another girl, I had to admit.

Cressida might be generously-proportioned, but she was pretty, with lots of smooth, rounded curves, and boobs which were so big they would take a while to explore thoroughly.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked.

She nodded. It would have been a shy smile, except this girl was not shy at all. She unfastened the buttons on her blouse.

It was about this time that I had a fleeting thought. It had to be fleeting, because I'm a bloke, and this girl was unwrapping her boobs for my pleasure, so the brain was shutting down at the same time as blood started filling my cock. The thought was, why should I be so lucky? A second young teenage girl had wangled me into her bedroom and obviously had designs on me. No immediate answer presented itself, so I shelved the question and dropped my jeans.

Cressida wriggled out of her blouse and had turned her attention to the waistband of her skirt. I helped her pull it off and dropped it on the floor. She reacted by catching hold of my T-shirt and pulling it over my head. When I could see again, I found she was staring at the way my shorts had been pushed out by my burgeoning erection.

I leaned forward and put my arms round her, and began playing with her lips. She quickly got the idea, and opened her mouth to admit my tongue. We fitted our faces together in a way which allowed us both to breathe while searching each other's mouths by diligent tongue action. She leaned back and pulled me down on her, and I took the opportunity to swing my legs over so I was lying between hers. I began to stroke her belly, which was rounded in a way I found sexy, even before (I assumed) she had a baby tucked away in there. My other hand found the catch on her bra, and popped it, uncovering the aforementioned generously-proportioned boobs. I began to lick around the areolae and smelled her arousal.

With my mouth now busy stimulating her nipples, which had perked up considerably, I rubbed two fingers along her slit, which opened and allowed them to touch the greasy inner parts. She responded by spreading her legs much more, until she was almost doing the splits. It pulled her labia apart, and allowed my fingers to find her tunnel entrance. My thumb was also perfectly placed to tease her bud, and she began moaning and my fingers slicked up in her pussy lubricant.

She had found my cock, and was handling it fairly roughly. I made a note to show her how to do it properly, then realised that what she was doing was preventing it from premature spurting.

I manoeuvred myself to bring my cock up to her entrance, and Cressida obligingly notched it in place and pulled it into her. I felt the membrane of her maidenhead stretch ahead of it, and paused. She grabbed my bum cheeks with both hands and pulled. I pushed at the same time and the membrane parted, allowing my rock-hard cock to pierce her by another couple of inches.

She whimpered slightly and I waited for her to acclimatise to being stuffed with cock, bending so I could play with her nipples with my lips and teeth, moving up to her mouth and kissing her there. Suddenly, she was pulling on my bum again, anxious to be impaled fully. I obliged, easing in to her baby tube all the way until I bottomed out. Gently at first, I began the old in-out rhythm which soon had her gasping.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.