Hot Wife Katie
Chapter 25: Katie Visits the Hospital

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

True Sex Story: Chapter 25: Katie Visits the Hospital - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson, the sexy married wife, was worried that her neighbor suffered a medical episode a few weeks ago because of her. What if she had caused his condition? What if he told the medical staff about what he and Norman had done to her? Maybe his condition was caused by the accident? Would he back out of their deal and sue her?

The sexy mother and wife desperately tried to clear her head as she tried to find employment but she was ashamed about what she had done to save her integrity. It nauseated her to think she allowed her disgusting neighbor and his lawyer to use her body the way they did. The bills continued to stack up on the counter. She did her best to juggle payments to credit cards, school tuition, and mortgage payments. The school would call at least every week reminding her of a pending tuition payment.

Her financial situation was not the only stress in her life. The hot wife would wake up sweating in the middle of the night after dreaming of Phil tonguing her puckered asshole and then forcing her to take his cock deep into her ass. She thought it was a nightmare but felt her juices as they seeped out of her pussy and how incredibly turned on she was from the dream.

The dreams came nightly and each one was more intense. The previous evening she rolled over and whispered for her husband to make love to her. It didn’t take long for him to get hard but as he entered her she longed for him to go deeper; to feel his cock against her womb. Her mouth watered for the feeling of another cock in her mouth while getting fucked.

The beautiful wife couldn’t understand how her mind and body were betraying her while her heart remained true to Fred. Her libido seemed to be working overtime as she was constantly horny and wouldn’t cease. She found herself teasing men online at the website Storiesonline but never got the nerve to Skype again because of her fame as Mrs. Missouri. She was fearful of being recognized although she tried to come with the terms that maybe she was famous in her own mind as most people don’t know who their state’s representative is, especially in the “Mrs.” category.

As Mrs. Jackson struggled with her inner the demons; the buzz around the neighborhood was the outlook was good for Phil but it could be weeks before he was able to return back to his home and could be confined to a wheelchair until he regained his strength. Fred, along with others, felt horrible about his predicament and the fact they had never gotten to know him; decided to organize everyone to clean up Phil’s property as well as make it wheelchair accessible. Many of the neighbors agreed to help and they all pitched in for supplies.

Katie wasn’t as excited about her husband’s charity work. She acted as though she supported his cause but she felt she had helped Phil enough. She peered out the kitchen window and watched as the neighbors worked on Phil’s property. She made up an excuse to not help her husband telling him that her allergies were acting up and needed to stay inside.

The sexy wife sat at their desk reading about the Mrs. America pageant and was worrying herself sick about her husband finding out about her indiscretions. She reviewed the form again that she needed to sign; “Entrant will continue to be a person of good moral character; affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals that will reflect unfavorable on the Pageant.” The reigning Mrs. Missouri eyes widened at the next section, “Entrant has not willingly appeared in provocative and sexually explicit photographs for any film, video, or publication prior to, during the state pageant, or during her reign as a state winner or as “Mrs. America”. Her mind flashed back to Joel and her closet blowjob video that her husband had filmed. Surely she wasn’t the only contestant to ever do a homemade sex video; it was just that she got caught by an immoral Best Buy employee. What about her teasing men online or Skyping with Toby. Her stomach dropped as she thought of Wichita or her brief employment with the University of Missouri Fertility Clinic. She reclined back in her chair and felt horrible, “What the hell is wrong with me?” she whispered. She wished she had never won the Mrs. Missouri pageant and wouldn’t be required to participate in Mrs. America.

She glanced over at the floor, where as she was pinned against the couch, Phil forced his cock into her ass. She winced in embarrassment at what she had done. But what she thought was embarrassment slowly turned to excitement. She felt her pussy tingling at the thought of fucking Phil and Norman. How they tasted. How it felt. She felt herself become flushed. One of her hands slowly caressed her inner thigh. The back door opened and slammed shut causing her to jump, “Katie?” Fred yelled.

“I’m in here!” Katie replied back from the computer room as she replied to questions regarding the Mrs. America pageant.

“Oh! There you are,” as Fred walked around the corner carrying a brown paper sack. Looking down at his wife seated in the computer chair, “Are you doing okay?”

“I’m fine,” smiling up at her sun burnt husband as sweat poured off of him. It was unseasonably warm and her husband looked incredibly sexy.

Katie stared at her husband wanting him more than ever. Her eyes fixated on his crotch as he walked towards her. She looked up at him and smiled as she remembered this was the same position she was in when she first tasted his cock. She didn’t care that he was dirty and sweaty; she wanted to feel his cum in her throat and across her lips.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Fred asked as looked down at her as her noticing the redness on her freckled face.

Katie shook her head, “Yes I’m fine.” She wiped her nose, “I just had a sneezing attack.” She desperately wanted to hide the fact that she was incredibly turned on at this very moment.

Fred stood over her while she remained in the chair as she slowly reached out to grab his cock and give him a mid-morning surprise when their children ran in the backdoor. Katie’s heart sank as she pulled her hand back.

“Can you do us a favor?” Fred handed her the sack not noticing his wife was about to grope his cock. Katie peered inside and saw letters, magazines, and newspapers addressed to Phil. “Could you take this to Phil at the hospital? It was piling up on his porch and he would probably enjoy getting caught up with his mail.”

“Can’t somebody else do it?” Katie sighed.

“We’re all pretty busy. It would just take a few minutes.” Fred then handed her a DVD, “Joechin also put together this DVD this morning of us working on the house, I’m sure he would like to see what we are doing.”

Katie’s mind quickly searched for a reason not to go see her neighbor but it was blank, “I had some things planned this afternoon, maybe Joechin could take it over?”

“He’s helping us Katie,” growing a little impatient, “It won’t take you long and,” almost sounding condescending, “it’s not like you’re helping.”

“Fred! My allergies are acting up!” scolding her husband.

He took a few steps back and looked down at his beautiful wife, “I know what’s wrong.”

Katie’s stomach dropped as she stared at him. Maybe Fred saw or heard something? What if he went into the house and discovered something of hers? The hot wife looked into her husband’s eyes, “What?”

“The stress from the pageant? Mrs. America is a huge responsibility,” as he reached out and rubbed her shoulder as he looked down at her computer screen. He looked at the form that needed to be signed.

A warm feeling of relief overwhelmed her, “Maybe,” she sighed. “The pageant is a huge financial burden on us! I don’t want to spend it on something like this. I honestly don’t think it’s worth it!”

Fred sat down next to his wife, “I think it’s worth it. I really want you to do this. We will be fine financially; you just have to trust me.” He looked into his wife’s sexy hazel eyes. He wanted her to be the next Mrs. America. Not just because of the title but because he knew all the men around America would desire his wife. He could only imagine if they got back on Storiesonline and teased the men if they knew who she really was.

She stared at her husband as guilt erupted inside of her. He had always told her to trust him with the finances but that was before she was laid off. But if he knew what she had done behind his back; he wouldn’t be as supportive she told herself.

“Could you take this to Phil? It really wouldn’t take very long. You’ll be in and out. I just want Phil to know how much we’re trying to help him.”

The beautiful wife gave a long sigh, “Sure, I’m not doing anything.”

“Tell him we’re all thinking of him!” as Fred stood up and walked out of the room. “I’ll keep an eye on the kids,” he hollered as the door shut.

Slowly she stood up knowing she didn’t want to see Phil Dorman again. She strolled upstairs and put on a pair of blue jeans and a Jayhawk tee shirt. She slipped on her flip flops as her perfectly painted toe nails peeked out. A small toe ring reflected in the midday sun as she walked out to her car. As she drove to the hospital she prayed that Phil was in a coma or was at least asleep. Maybe she shouldn’t even go into his room and just hand everything to a nurse on his floor?

Before long the hot wife pulled into the hospital parking garage and found a spot. Katie sat in the car staring at herself in the rear view mirror attempting to get the nerve to walk into the medical center. Her hands shook as she grabbed the DVD and sack of mail as she opened the door to her car. She quickly closed it and nervously she looked at herself again in the mirror. Taking a minute to compose herself she exited the car and walked into the hospital. Her heart fluttered as she walked up to the receptionist.

“Hi,” giving a pleasant smile, “which room is Phil Dorman in?”

The older receptionist quickly looked on the computer screen, “Room 313.”

“Thank you,” Katie’s voice quivered.

As she walked onto the third floor she quickly made her way to the nurse’s station but nobody was around. Katie knew she shouldn’t leave it on the counter or outside the door. Mrs. Jackson felt wetness in her palms as she slowly walked up to room 313. She despised her neighbor. He repulsed her but the only thing that kept entering her mind was how good she felt with his hard cock buried deep into her ass, mouth, and pussy. Her stomach fluttered by the way her horny old neighbor tongued her backdoor making her cum over and over again. Katie closed her eyes trying to keep the visions from entering her mind.

The hot wife took a deep breath and knocked as she heard the graveling voice of Phil, “What!?”

She slowly opened the door and saw Phil lying on a hospital bed. She expected to find him still tied up with IV’s and other equipment but he was sitting up with no monitors or other equipment attached to him.

“Hey ya Freckles!” as he operated the bed so he could sit up. Her eyes automatically focused on his groin and she had to remind herself to stare into his eyes and not the large bulge under the thin hospital gown.

She tried desperately to keep her eyes focused on his fat face, “Hello Phil. I was supposed to bring this DVD and some mail to you,” as she reached out and handed him the DVD that Joechin produced. She laid the sack down in the chair next to his bed.

“DVD?” Phil quickly glanced at it, “Homemade porn?”

“It’s a DVD of everyone working on your house,” she explained as she rolled her eyes.

“Oh how nice,” he mumbled. “Norman told me what everyone had planned,” shrugging off Fred’s generosity.

“He heard you were going to be in a wheelchair and wanted to build a ramp to help you,” she defended her husband against Phil’s sarcastic attitude.

“What a nice guy you married there Freckles,” laughing, “but hopefully I won’t be in it very long.”

“Did the doctors say how long you’ll be here?” trying to make small talk and remain focused on his crystal blue eyes and not the bulge in his groin.

“Probably a few more days and maybe a few weeks at a rehab center.” He sighed loudly, “But I wish they would leave me here. I enjoy the sponge bath’s the nurses have to give me!” The look on their faces is about the same as when you first saw my cock Freckles!”

“I... , “ pausing as the vision of Phil’s fat hard cock entered her mind as she felt blood rushing to her face, “I probably should get going,” as the hot wife began to back towards the door.

“Don’t go Freckles! How are you doing?” he asked obviously trying to stall his sexy married neighbor.

“I’m fine,” as she backed towards the door intent on making her escape.

“Did Mark get your SUV towed away?” Phil grinned.

Katie rolled her eyes, “Yes no problem. Well I should be going. Get well,” as she turned to open the door.

“No don’t go!” he hollered, “I really need you to do me a favor.”

Mrs. Jackson turned and huffed, “What?”

Phil gave a big grin as he moved on the bed and spread his legs causing his gown to tighten across his crotch. His crooked yellow teeth showing broadly, “It’s been way to long and my balls are aching!” His bulge grew bigger.

Katie’s mouth hung open. She knew he would say something exactly like this when Fred sent her to the hospital. Mrs. Jackson quickly composed herself, “I’m leaving!”

“Come on just a quick stroke? It’s not like you’ve never done it before,” Phil muttered as he stared at the sexy wife’s perfect ass in her blue jeans.

“Shut up Phil!” Katie quietly mumbled.

“Oh come on now. Just a quick tug? I’ll be quick!” blurted Phil as his cock grew rapidly under his gown. Just the sweet scent of his sexy neighbor caused Phil’s prick to harden.

“I’m not like that Phil!” as placed her hand on the door handle.

Snickering, “Yes you are. These nurses tease it with their sponge baths and I get hard and they storm out of here! They get all... , “ as he laughed loudly, “offended! Just give me a quick stroke. I will feel so much better!”

The freckled face beauty looked over her shoulder, “No! I need to get home to my husband.” She emphasized husband when she said it so it would remind her fat neighbor of her commitment.

“Okay Freckles,” but then in a stern tone as she opened the door, “Tell him hello and I’ll talk to him soon.”

Katie silently closed the door and removed her hand from the door handle. She knew what he meant with his tone. Without looking at him as she stared into the door, “You wouldn’t dare!”

Phil watched the hot wife from behind her long perfect legs and tight ass looked so desirable, “It’s just a handjob!”

Katie turned from the door to the room and walked back over her obese neighbor, “We had a deal!” as the hot wife raised her voice and pounded her finger into his chest.

Phil winced but laughed, “You got your precious SUV fixed!” as he grabbed her hand and forced down to his groin. Katie felt his throbbing cock under his gown but quickly pulled away.

The hot wife’s head dropped. A lump came to her throat, “Fred can never find out what happened between us Phil,” her lips quivered, “Never!”

They stared into each other’s eyes, which felt like forever until Phil’s laugh echoed in the room, “I would never tell Fred. I might be an asshole but I won’t break up a family,” as he reached out and grabbed her ass with his hand squeezing her ass cheek over her jeans.

Katie’s and Phil’s eyes remained fixed on each other as the old man continued to kneed her ass, “You can go on home to your husband,” as he patted her small ass, “And tell everyone thanks for helping me out.” His pudgy hand moved and grabbed her wrist and forced her hand back to his expanding bulge of his gown, “as soon as you give me a helping hand.”

Mrs. Jackson tried to pull her hand away, “Let. Go.” She struggled to get away from the fat man but his fingers turned white as he gripped her wrist, “You wouldn’t dare say anything.”

Phil grimaced, “Well I know a way to make sure he doesn’t find out!” he grumbled. His grip tightened on her wrist.

Katie winced at Phil’s grip. She tried to pull her hand away, “That hurts! Let go of me!” She pulled her body backwards but he maintained his tight grip, “Let go Phil!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.