Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 18: Katie’s Mrs. Missouri Pageant

True Sex Story: Chapter 18: Katie’s Mrs. Missouri Pageant - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson stood behind the curtain with two other contestants as they waited to be ushered onstage. As she went through the Mrs. Missouri pageant; she thought about dropping out multiple times. It was an unforeseen financial strain but Fred was excited to have his sexy wife compete. He encouraged and supported her during the entire process. She wanted to win for him but enjoyed the attention that the pageant gave her but yet her mind reflected on the past few months.

The fear and danger of drinking anonymous vials of cum at Dr. Naz’s where she could have easily been caught was an adrenaline rush. Unfortunately he never called for additional help but it was a sexual itch that gnawed at her incessantly. Katie knew her desires and behavior were dangerous. She had hoped the fertility doctor would call her back as she constantly craved a hot creamy load in her mouth. She needed her husband to fill her mouth with his seed nightly but his obligations at work caused him to have many late nights and by the time he came home she had fell asleep.

Her longings and urges though were so incredibly difficult to control. Katie felt herself constantly sexually over-stimulated as she bumped shoulders, arms and other body parts with the sweating and overheated crowds on the sidewalks of Kansas City - not knowing if it was their semen she had tasted while lying naked on the floor of Dr. Naz’s lab.

Mrs. Jackson hid her secret desires well. She was well-educated, upper class and successful. Although she hadn’t found a job that fit her skill set; she continually told herself it was only a matter of time before she returned to the work force. The break allowed her time to focus on maintaining her hard body and on winning the pageant for her loving husband.

Many months ago her friends, family, and co-workers would look at her and thought she had the perfect life. She was sexy, beautiful and was married to an equally successful man. The sexy woman had a sprawling dream home in the suburbs. But if the PTO, MADD, or City Union Mission ever knew she craved a mouthful of cum they’d be stunned and shocked. The sexy mother was filled with regret and embarrassment as she talked about her charity work with those organizations during the interview portion of the competition.

She tried hard to keep her secret cravings and insatiable appetite for cock under control for her family’s sake. The sexy married mother watched pornography and masturbated incessantly trying to scratch the terrible itch and ignore the raw cravings. She quickly grew bored with talking online and Toby had never returned to Storiesonline. There was a time in her life when she felt it was demeaning to masturbate but now it was two to three times a day and event then she didn’t think it was enough.

On cue from the producer; Katherine Jackson walked nervously on stage with the two other finalists as they were introduced. She stared into the crowd and smiled brightly and fantasized that at least a few of the men were undressing her in their minds, which excited her to no end.

The stage lights were blinding as her Jasz Couture silver Lights Out evening gown glowed. The dress she selected wasn’t cheap but was a head turning sparkling gown that had a strapless bodice with a curved neckline and a very high side slit skirt that exposed her toned sexy legs when she walked. Her silver strapless high heels blended in perfectly.

She squinted but couldn’t see her family but had heard the cheering for her every time she came out for the evening gown, interview or the swimsuit category. Her hands shook nervously as she tried to maintain her composure.

When she applied for the Mrs. Missouri pageant she never expected to make it to the finals. Many of the other women she had applied with complained that they had done the competition multiple times before and never made it past the first few rounds.

The master of ceremonies held the card in his hand in front of the three finalists. He spoke into the microphone with two assistants dressed in black next to him as one held a gold tiara and the other held a bouquet of flowers, “And the winner...”

Katie held her breath. The lights dimmed and finally she could make out the many faces starting at her. Her knees felt weak as even from the stage she felt their lustful stares. She glanced out the corner of her eye to the young 22 year old wife to her right. She grimaced before smiling again. She didn’t even have children and only had been married less than a year. The sexy wife knew her body was as hard as hers so she hoped she had done better on the interview portion. Katie was competitive in business, at least when she was gainfully employed, and this wasn’t any different. She wanted to win.

The MC held the microphone and paused, “We want to thank all who showed up here tonight!” The crowd jeered as they expected the winner to be announced.

Mrs. Jackson thought she did well in the interview. She spoke about her family being the most important thing in her life. A follow up question delved into what made her a good wife. She smirked as the first thing that came to her was the thought of sucking her husband’s cock and allowing him to fill it with his cum or spurt on her freckled face. She quickly spoke about supporting him and the mutual respect they have for one another. She tried not to think about her sucking Joel’s cock, her time spent skyping with Toby, or her other misdeeds at Dr. Naz’s office. She definitely didn’t want to talk about watching the pornography while she masturbated.

“ ... and the winner of the...” the announced slowly pronounced each word.

Katie vaguely remembered rambling about what causes she supported which was volunteering at City Union Mission and her time supporting MADD as a volunteer and raising donations. She mentioned the PTO of her children’s private school and the volunteer hours she gave each organization.

... Mrs. Missouri pageant and moving onto Mrs. America is...”

She heard the cat calls when she came out onto the stage in her dark blue bikini. Her hard body and her black high heels made for a perfect combination. It excited the sexy wife as she thought about all the men in the audience that lusted after her body. She smiled exposing her white perfect teeth between her perfectly painted red lips.

“Mrs. Katherine Jackson!” as the MC turned and pointed at the sexy mother of two.

The spotlights focused on her as Katie’s mouth gaped open. Her heart skipped a beat as her hands came up to cover her scream of joy. The first person she remembered running up to her was her husband Fred who was quickly followed by her two children. They hugged each other in a group circle as the crowd applauded.

Her hands shook as she held the flowers as she waved to the crowd and the delicate tiara was secured to the top of her long brunette hair. She took the microphone and thanked everyone and promised to do well in representing the state of Missouri at the next level. The crowd roared in approval. She was a natural at talking to large crowds.

As the staff congratulated her; she saw the glare from the other contestants as some of their husbands spent more time staring at her more so than their own wives. Even the 22 year old stormed off stage as her husband requested a photograph.

A celebration followed in the ballroom with the other contestants and their families coming up and requesting pictures with the newly crowned queen. Katie was interviewed by a few news organizations but she was a bit disappointed in the attendance. Maybe she thought it was more of a big deal but as she thought for a moment; she couldn’t name any of the former Mrs. Missouri winners or even what they looked like. As the evening came to a close; the Jackson’s children were whisked away by their in-laws as the winner received a complimentary night stay at the Raphael Hotel in the presidential suite.

Fred helped his wife collect her bags and as they walked out of the convention center and were meant by a six person Lincoln Limousine. The young driver was dressed in classic limo driver attire with a black suite and hat. He waited patiently by the back door and opened it as the happy couple approached. As Katie approached she noted he looked to be barely college aged and a tad touch awkward from his body posture. He was short and very skinny with his face covered in acne. A pair of thick glasses didn’t help his appearance along with his clothes which looked to be a size too big. Katie towered over him with her high heels.

The sexy woman made eye contact with him as she walked towards the open door and felt either he was new and nervous or was just awe of her beauty. Katie carefully climbed in as the young driver stared at her small cleavage poking out of her evening gown. He looked up as Mr. Jackson who smirked, “Thank you.”

Fred crawled in next to his wife as the driver shut the door. Once Fred was next to her Katie grabbed the back of his head and pulled her husband’s mouth to hers and kissed him deeply. Their tongues swirled against each other as the hot wife panted into his mouth until she pulled away and gently kissed his lips. She smiled brightly as Fred whispered, “Congratulations Mrs. Missouri!”

Katie basked in her win. She didn’t want to boast in front of everyone at the celebration as she glanced around the limo as she danced in her seat as she was excited about winning the title. The interior was black with two leather seats facing each other; one along the back and another along the back of the front wall separating the driver from the passenger compartment. A small bar with a chilled bottle of champagne awaited them. A roll up partition was between the compartments but was open. Fred reached over to the bar along the side and poured a glass for each of them. He gently handed his wife a glass as he took the other.

The young driver opened the door and sat down in his seat, “Congratulations on your crown,” as he turned his acne covered face towards the back.

“Thank you,” blushed the sexy mother and wife as both Fred and Katie raised their glass to him. They sipped from their glasses as the car pulled away from the convention center.

Mrs. Jackson waited until the young man’s eyes were fixed on the road as the newly crowned Mrs. Missouri slid her skirt a bit higher as she moved her hand to her husband’s inner thigh. She glanced over at him and she smirked. She was unbelievably horny. The attention and the champagne at the celebration caused her libido to catch fire. The driver’s eyes peered back in the mirror and as they approached an intersection as the driver braked harder than usual. It was obvious his eyes were less on the road and more on the sexy mother, “Sorry about that!” he announced sheepishly.

“Do you like what you see?” Fred asked when he caught him staring as they waited at the intersection. The driver’s eyes widened in embarrassment.

“Excuse...” his eyes glancing back to the road, “Excuse me sir?” he stammered.

“Oh I’m sorry; the traffic must be drowning out my voice. I asked if you like what you do,” Fred winked at his wife.

“Oh yes,” he blushed, “I just stared a few weeks ago.” He shrugged his shoulders, “It helps pay for college.”

The driver was barely twenty years old. He looked awkward and obviously wasn’t very social by the way he acted around them, “Probably a Missou student,” she whispered into her husband’s ear. The couple giggled at Katie’s judgmental comment.

No matter what he looked like; Katie’s body tingled and throbbed with need at the way he looked at her. To be desirable by a young man was a huge turn on ever since she looked thought the adult magazines at Dr. Naz’s office.

“What college do you attend?” Fred asked as he playfully rubbed his wife’s exposed knee.

“KC Community,” he proudly revealed.

Mrs. Jackson smirked, “Not Missou?”

“Maybe once I get my core classes completed,” he mumbled as he turned onto Interstate 70. The driver’s eyes suddenly melted into Katie in the rearview mirror with a smoldering stare as Fred slowly moved her dress up higher. The car jerked violently to the left. Katie bounced and nearly smacked her head against the leather black seat cushion. Angry car horns blared and the sound of screeching tires filled the air. She pressed her palms into the seat to steady herself. The sexy wife knew she had an intense effect on some men but she hadn’t expected her beauty to nearly cause accident.

“Uhmmmmm, “ the driver swallowed hard as he glanced back to the opening, “Sorry.”

His eyes bore into Katie but she smiled to reassure him, “It’s okay. Just be careful.”

Fred and Katie sipped the champagne as the traffic slowed to a crawl on the Interstate.

“Did you have fun?” Fred asked quietly, “It looked like you were enjoying yourself.” His hand rubbed her knee harder, “I know how you like being watched.” The corner of his lip smirked as his fingers dug into her perfect skin.

Katie shook her head in agreement. She stared at her husband and knew he could read her feelings. She was worried that he would eventually discover what she had done behind his back. There was nothing she could do to change the past so she focused on the present. He was so handsome and she wanted him at that moment more than ever, “It,” as she felt his hand on her knee. Even a gentle touch set off her wanton desires, “It was fine.”

Fred glanced towards the front as he saw the driver’s eyes were big as the headlights on the front of the car, “You were so sexy on stage,” Fred whispered. “I think all the other men were excited anytime you walked out,” he boasted.

“Oh stop!” Katie’s fingers dug into his inner thigh.

“I’m serious!” Fred leaned closer to his wife as his hand caressed her bare knee and slowly worked her silver dress open along the slit. “I know I got excited watching you,” he whispered as he pulled her skirt higher and exposed more of her toned creamy white legs. He slid his right hand higher up under her skirt as he looked towards the driver as they moved slowly in traffic. His hand moved higher until he touched his wife’s soaked panties. He smirked at her, “I guess somebody else got excited as well.”

The driver braked hard again causing Katie’s hand to brush against Fred’s hard cock, “I think there is an accident up ahead. Perhaps I should take one of the side streets but it might take longer.”

“That’s fine,” Fred replied towards the driver as he sipped from his glass. He glanced down at Katie’s hand that rested on his hard bulge in his slacks.

“I think it would be best,” replied the driver, “I hope you aren’t in a big hurry.”

“Not at all,” Fred answered as he stared with lust at his wife, “Take your time.”

“No problem sir,” the driver softly spoke as he changed lanes towards an exit.

Katie left her hand on her husband’s cock as she rubbed it up and down. Her mind buzzed with excitement as she felt his fingers dancing around her moist panties. She pulled his face closer and kissed his lips gently as she gripped his cock harder. She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered, “I’m so horny! I’ve thought about sucking and fucking you all day!”

Fred swallowed hard as his cock surged in his pants. He couldn’t believe this was the same woman he had married. She never would spoke like this a year ago but their lives had changed so much for the better. Katie would have never considered any of this prior to her first facial. Their lives had changed so much since then.

Katie felt the blood surging in her husband’s cock as it begged to be released. She tipped her glass of champagne in one swallow and leaned forward and set the glass in a holder.

As she sat back in the leather seat Fred’s arm went around his wife as his left hand made its way to the top her breasts, his right hand, kept feeling around the edges of her moist pussy. He carefully slid her damp panties out of the way as his finger spread her lips gently and gently moved his finger inside her waiting hole.

Katie’s perfect painted lips moaned as she felt the finger penetrate her,”Ohhhhhhhhh.” She gripped at her husband’s hard cock through his pants and quickly unzipped them, and undid his buckle. Her hand started to move inside but paused as she whispered into his ear, “Tell him to close the window...”

Fred’s cock swelled as his mouth suddenly felt dry, “Let him watch.”

“Fred!” Katie gasped.

“Please...” he begged, “It will be fine.”

Katie stared into his eyes, “Just have him close it...”

“It will be okay,” Fred’s cock surged in anticipation.

The sexy beauty queen breathed hard as she glanced to the front of the limo. He had bugged her about returning to the Strand but she adamantly refused. She told him it was because of her competition and if she was recognized; she knew how poorly it would look if somebody snapped a picture or video.

Fred knew she was right about returning to the Strand but it didn’t stop him about fantasizing what could have happened at the dingy adult theater. He pulled her close and kissed her waiting mouth passionately. Their tongue swirled together as Fred finger fucked her dripping hole as her hand squirmed its way into his slacks and jerked his cock. The opera lights bathed the couple in a bluish white light. The car slowly swerved in the lane and they both knew the driver was watching them.

“Freddy,” Katie moaned, “Tell him to close it.”

“It will be fine,” Fred reassured her he pulled his arm from behind her as he lifted his ass and pulled his slacks and boxers down to thigh level. His cock stuck out obscenely as he sat back down on the leather chair.

Katie’s mind was uncontrollable as she eagerly stroked her husband’s cock in her hand quickly. She glanced towards the front a few times and saw the glances of the driver as she masturbated her husband’s prick. Fred had asked her so many times about returning the adult theater that she had lost count. They both enjoyed performing in front of other men there or in Chicago.

But it didn’t stop the sexy wife’s dangerous thoughts. She caught herself driving by the adult theater while she was alone but she was afraid to go inside by herself and what could happen with her increasingly sexual itch inside of her. The thought of being watched increased her heartbeat. She pulled back from their kiss and licked his lips seductively and moved towards his neck. She kissed and licked her husband’s neck leaving red lip prints where she placed them. Fred knew what she wanted and pulled his finger from her wet cunt.

Katie slid off the seat and dropped to the floorboard. Fred immediately reached down and pulled up her dress. Her gown was pulled up along her hips so her perfect ass was exposed with her tiny white thong. She slowly put her lips down onto his hard dick and sucked. She basked in her husband’s prick that filled her mouth. She loved the taste of him and loved the taste of his cum. She wanted her mouth to be filled with it. She needed it more than she ever wanted it. Sucking her husband’s cock made her so hot and horny. She teased him knowing that the driver was watching them. She felt the sudden jerks of the car. The sexy wife gently sucked on the tip of his cock as her tongue licked at the piss hole.

Her bare tight ass was now in clear view of the driver. Fred had one hand on the back of his wife’s head. His fingers intertwined in her long brown hair as her tiara still remained affixed to the top of her head. He reached down and hiked her dress higher above her small hips. Fred grinned as the driver repositioned his rear view mirror.

As her husband’s cock was in her wet mouth she pulled her husband’s pants down all the way as he kicked off his shoes. She crumpled them up and tossed them in the corner. She cupped his balls as she shoved his cock into her throat. She pulled back and gently forced it back into her tight throat. The sounds of her sloppy blowjob filled the interior of the limo.

She pulled her mouth off of his pick as she licked her lips. She leaned back and with slow, methodical precision she hooked her thumbs on the top of her dress and pushed the fabric down. The fabric sled off her nipples and both breasts were now fully exposed. Katie lightly pinched and twisted each sensitive pink buds. She closed her eyes and moaned as Fred watched in amazement.

Katie then reached back and unzipped her dress and pulled it down to her navel. She laid down on the floor, kicked her shoes off and pushed her dress down her body until she tossed it next to her husband’s slacks. She felt every bump in the road as she got back up to her knees. Fred was amazed at his wife as he glanced at the wide eyed driver who stared at the near naked wife in his backseat. Katie gently wrapped her hand around Fred’s aching shaft and stroked it as she returned it to her mouth. She bobbed her head steadily as her knees jerked and swayed on the floor with every bump of the car.

The sexy woman’s heart beat rapidly with every throb of her husband’s cock buried in her mouth. With her mouth wrapped around his shaft she reached back and slid her thumbs under the elastic strip of her thong and tugged it down to thigh level. She could only imagine the site she was giving the driver and she knew by the quick and sudden jerks of what she was doing to him. It excited her more and more.

Katie’s lips were so stuffed with Fred’s cock that she looked to be on the verge of suffocation. Her cheeks were puffy and bright flushed. Her mouth was stretched to the bursting point as it encased the shaft of his prick. Several times she gagged as he pushed his swollen cockhead down her throat. But she kept on sucking his cock as hard as she could, insatiably hungry for the taste of his meat. Her small hand clamped in a tight fist around the base of his throbbing prick. Rhythmically she jacked him off, milking more and more of his rock hard prick into the buttery wetness of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.