Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 17: Katie’s Cum Addiction

True Sex Story: Chapter 17: Katie’s Cum Addiction - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson had tried in vain to find a new job. She had been unemployed for months but her free time was spent, at least in her mind, wisely. The hot wife enjoyed her new found freedom with little responsibilities. She developed new friendships with the other stay at home wives in the neighborhood; to which she would go out and have coffee or have brunch at the Kansas City Country Club. But unlike the other women in her group; the Jackson’s financial situation was in distress but you wouldn’t have known it by looking at Mrs. Jackson. She dressed the part of a spoiled rich wife who didn’t have to work because of her husband’s income.

The other women in her new social circle made plans to apply for the Mrs. Missouri pageant. Katie went along and entered her information as well. The pageant required purchasing new outfits and having professional photos taken; something the Jackson’s bank accounts couldn’t handle at this point with their mounting bills.

Meanwhile Fred Jackson worked long hours to make up for the lost income and picked up consulting jobs to earn extra income. He worked hard so the loss of his wife’s job wouldn’t affect their lives. The only thing it did hurt was their sex life as he would come home exhausted and stressed about their financial situation.

He told Katie that they should end their membership at the club and cut back on other things such as their internet or cable bill or maybe even sell her Escalade. Fred may have been a bit jealous about Katie’s time spent with her new friends at the Country Club. He didn’t have any time for himself and wasn’t very horny after putting in such long hours. It seemed his wife had become content in her new role; if he didn’t have the long hours; he obviously would have enjoyed it as while at the club Katie worked hard on maintaining her sexy fit body. He only imagined the looks she was getting at the club while laying out in her bathing suit or teaching her yoga class.

He was excited that Katie had entered the state’s beauty pageant. Fred, although tired and stressed, couldn’t wait to watch his wife as she strolled across the stage in the swimsuit category as the other husbands fought to control themselves.

Unfortunately, much to Fred’s disappointment, they hadn’t returned to The Strand where it appeared as though his sexy wife was so close to going down on another man. Although tired and stressed the successful husband was more than willing to allow his wife to suck his prick and reward her wanton mouth with a load of his cum.

Mrs. Jackson was still worried that maybe her devoted husband was suspicious of her uncontrollable lusts and the consequences of what would happen if he ever found out about Joel, Toby, or her unhealthy desires.

The married woman was desperate to keep her new friends and her new found free time so she applied with a temporary agency at the urging of her neighbor Mrs. Lee. She knew the job was beneath her but if she could just find temporary work, it would help however slightly, as the bills continued to pile up. The smart and sexy wife had no desire to take money from their 501K but their savings was dwindling rapidly with her errant expenditures. It wasn’t long after she had applied that the agency called and requested a secretary, albeit for only for a few weeks, but she was desperate for any work.

The description was very vague as the business had requested secretarial service and data entry. When she arrived on the first day there wasn’t a name on the building, just the address printed on the glass window above the door. As the hot wife walked into the business it looked like a regular office building; she took the elevator to the fourth floor as it indicated suite 402. The glass door had no name but had a small doorbell with a speaker screwed into the wall that had a sign printed, ‘Press for assistance.’ She looked through the window but nobody was seen at the receptionist desk. She pressed her slender finger on the button and after a few minutes a man with broken English; “Hello?” was heard over the speaker.

“Hi!” Katie softly spoke into the box, “The temporary agency sent me over.”

“I’ll be right out,” the sexy woman watched as the door opened and an older olive toned man smiled widely as he stared at the sexy wife. He was about her height and a little chubby. His olive skin highlighted his salt and pepper hair. He opened the door further and extended his hand and with a heavy Indian accent, “You must be Katherine Jackson!”

She extended her hand, “You can call me Katie,” as she glanced past the man and into the office behind him. The office was very bland with no pictures hanging on the wall or any other decorations. He moved out of the way and held the door open as the desperate woman walked in. The office had two chairs in the corner, a door obviously went into the rest of the business was next to the receptionist counter and another door with no windows on the other wall.

“You may call me Dr. Naz. My full name is Khawaja Nawaz but Naz is good enough!” He glanced down at a paper, “You used to work at Bank of America?” as he continued to read her resume that he held and raised an eyebrow, “and you were one of the managers?” “Yes,” Katie’s face reddened from embarrassment.

“The economy has really taken a toll hasn’t it?” as he placed his security badge on the door next to the receptionist counter, “Our secretary needed to be off for a few weeks.” The chubby doctor pointed towards the front desk in the small lobby, “We usually don’t use a temporary agency but I know Martin. Did you get to meet him?

“No,” Katie shook her head as the old man continued to talk quickly.

“He’s the owner of the agency where you applied. He’s a very nice man. A neighbor of mine,” he giggled. “We needed somebody that was trustworthy that could enter numbers into our system. It should only be a two week project as you see we just switched our systems over and needed to have the data entered before the deadline. You also will need to take care of anyone who comes in to leave deposits,” the doctor paused, “but I think we cancelled all of them except a few.”

The hot wife couldn’t help but be confused. Her jaw clenched, “I’m sorry but I don’t even know what business this is? Deposits?”

“I’m so sorry,” Dr Naz laughed, “The service didn’t tell you your job description?”

“No. They just said they had a receptionist job for a few weeks,” as Katie folded her arms across her chest.

“Ohhh,” Naz replied, “I suppose what we do could possibly offend people who thinks it’s unnatural but we are part of the Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine and Fertility through the University of Missouri,” the doctor laughed, “I guess you can say it’s similar to what you used to do!”

The sexy wife was a little confused, “Fertility?”

He turned and led Katie down a corridor, “In simple terms we are a sperm bank. We store samples from across the country. We have local specimens to help with fertilization and testing. If one of our depositors comes in they are paid $100.00 per sample.” Naz stopped next to the receptionist desk unlocked a drawer that contained a stack of $20.00 bills.

“But you don’t have to handle anything,” he reassured her as he lead the gorgeous wife down another hallway to a small cupboard that was on the wall. He opened it as another door could be seen on the opposite wall. A few medical jars were stacked with wipes and other sanitary equipment. “They will make their deposit into the collector,” as he lifts a jar and shows it to Katie, “and place it in here with their number attached. They will compose themselves and come back out into the lobby where they will ask for payment. But like I stated I think we only have 1 or 2 scheduled during the next few weeks.”

Mrs. Jackson’s face felt flushed instantly at what occurred in the building, “What do you do with their cu... ,” stopping her from using the term that she had become accustomed to saying over and over, “deposit.”

Dr. Naz grinned with excitement that the temporary employee was so enthralled with his job, “We process it and place it into cryogenics,” he walked down the hallway and into another room, where six large vats that were connected to pipes and wires.

Katie’s mouth hung open as she gazed at the large containers that she knew were filled with creamy sticky cum. She felt her mouthwatering just thinking about it, “Is that all you do here?”

“No No No,” Dr. Naz happily explained, “We conduct tests to always try to better our field. I test samples during the week to see how long the semen can last after being frozen. We have some samples that are 25 years old that are still active when unthawed!”

He turned and opened another door that obviously was a laboratory with microscopes and other medical equipment. The hot wife immediately detected the mouthwatering chlorine smell of semen that filled the lab, “I know some people are offended at such things. I hope this won’t be a problem for you,” Dr. Nazi explained.

“No not at all,” Katie grinned as she already felt her panties becoming moist.

He darted into his office that had a small desk with bookshelves stacked with paperwork. He grabbed a long white lab coat and handed it to the hot wife, “I almost forgot but you will need to wear this while you work regardless if you are in actual contact with the specimens. It’s part of the University’s policies.”

The sexy mother put on the white bland lab coat over her designer clothes as it hung down to her knees. Dr. Naz grinned, “It’s not the most fashionable clothes.”

Katie reached back and pulled her hair out past the collar, “I don’t mind at all Dr. Naz. I just appreciate the opportunity to work here.” The hot wife breathed deeply at the unmistakable smell of cum that flowed throughout the building.


The next few weeks went by quickly. Katie was excited to come to work more so than she was when she worked at the Bank of America. She would sit at her desk and enter sperm counts of countless men. The higher the sperm count the shorter her breaths would become at the thought of how much could be emptied into her mouth or on her face. She found herself imagining how some of the samples would taste. Would they taste like her husband? Would the consistency be different? She suddenly regretted not tasting more of Joel’s hot load when she allowed him to use her mouth to get off. She even thought about the stranger that set next to her at the theater she visited on her anniversary. The hot wife sat in her chair and contemplated if she went to the theater alone if she would have sucked on the cock next to her and the answer frightened her.

Every day after work; Katie would hurry hoping that Fred had left work early so she could have him empty his hot spunk into her waiting mouth. However, as it had been lately, he would work late and she was met at home with her children begging for attention. She didn’t even have time to finger herself to a wonderful climax. She had become so sexually frustrated and was usually asleep by the time her husband came home. Her whole body tingled at the thought of returning to work and seeing the sensational high numbers of particular donors but at the same time was distraught that her temporary job was coming to an end.

During her last day at work Katie felt especially naughty. She wore a black thong with matching black lacy bra that supported her small breasts. She allowed her light grey blouse to hang open a bit more than usual. Her black skirt clung tightly to her small ass and her black high heeled shoes completed her outfit. The hot wife saw Dr. Naz stare at her as he walked by in the morning and could see that he was peering down her blouse as he stood over her. She bent down and allowed her blouse to open even further. The older man was quickly at a loss for words and walked away quickly down the hallway. She turned on her computer, grabbed her lab jacket and started to enter the sperm count numbers. She felt her panties becoming moist with her own pussy juices as her fingers clicked on the keyboard.

As she worked at the desk the hot wife was in a trance as she smelled the distinct scent of semen in the air. Dr. Naz was testing vials of the random samples to determine the sperm count after being in cryogenics and the warming process was intoxicating.

As she tried to concentrate and enter the numbers; she suddenly was conscious that her right hand had ventured inside her lab coat and was slowly massaging her breast over her blouse. She released it quickly and retracted her hand looking over her shoulder down the hallway towards Dr Naz’s lab. She felt the wetness between her legs as she slowly pulled up her skirt to adjust her thong that rested snugly between the lips of her swollen pussy. As she did, the cotton fabric of her panties brushed against her clitoris and sent a jolt of sexual excitement up her spine. She hadn’t had sex in weeks, longer than any time since her awakening.

Katie froze for a moment until the feeling subsided. For about ten seconds she just sat there breathing heavily. Then she ventured her hand back across her pubic mound and up her skirt. The sexy wife stopped at the elastic of her thong and pulled it slightly. Once again the cotton rubbed against her clitoris sending a wave of pleasure running through her body. Katie pulled again, this time harder, generating an even more intense feeling. Slowly the sexy mother slipped her hand further between her thighs. She ran a finger through the curls of her pubic hair before slowly going further and parting her pussy lips with her middle finger and touching her excited clitoris.

“Oooohhhhhhhh,” pierced Katie’s lips as her own voice jolted her back into consciousness. She quickly pulled her hand up as she glanced down the hallway towards the lab. She shook her head to desperately remove any thoughts of what she was doing as Dr. Naz could come out at any second and catch her. She sat up in her chair and adjusted her clothing and tried to get back to work of entering the sperm count data into the computer.

Katie was so unbelievably horny. A lack of sex and the distinct smell of the semen scent that filled the air fueled her emotions. Unable to maintain her sense of thoughts; Katie quietly stood up from her desk and walked down the hallway.

The sexy married woman walked past the open lab door as she headed for the restroom door, “Katie?” the Indian’s thick accent boomed from the lab.

“Yes Dr. Naz,” as her voice strained with excitement. She felt her panties soaked in her own juices as she stood in the doorway. Her face felt flushed, “Since you are there,” as he glanced up from his microscope, “Could you hand me that jar?” He pointed across the room towards a counter.

“Yes doctor,” Katie whispered as she walked in. Her eyes couldn’t take themselves away from the 4 jars that contained the sperm that sat next to the doctor. She reached onto the counter and grabbed the other screw top jar with the milky white liquid. She peered over her shoulder back at Dr. Naz who was still sitting at his bench with his back to her as he peered through the microscope. She kept a careful eye on him as she slowly unscrewed the top of the sample. She brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply. She felt her whole body get weak. Her mouth salivated. Her hands shook as she swirled the jar under her nose. She could feel the jar was warm to the touch and wanted so badly to place it on her lips and tip it into her watering mouth. Katie quickly screwed the top back on and reluctantly sat it next to Dr. Naz.

“Thank you Mrs. Jackson,” he quietly replied as he studied his work.

The hot wife’s knees felt weak. Her body trembled, “I’m...” desperately trying to control her, “I’m going to use the restroom.”

Dr. Naz didn’t move as Katie hurried down the hallway. She quickly entered the small restroom and locked the door. She allowed her lab coat to drop to the floor as she quickly hiked up her skirt above her small tight ass and placed her hand on top of her cotton thong. The hot wife was soaked to the touch. She slipped her hand under the fabric and rubbed her sex mound with her palm. She hiked her skirt higher as she bent over in front of the sink and looked into the mirror. She frantically rubbed her pussy feeling her own wetness on her fingers. She removed her high heels and kicked them into the corner of the bathroom. She lowered her panties and started fingering herself frantically. “I’m so wet,” she softly moaned as she looked at herself in the mirror, “so wet.” She took her finger from herself and gently licked it and tasted the tangy juices of her pussy. The depraved wife’s heart beat faster as she pulled off her thong and tossed it to the floor. Her wet hand went back to the assault between her legs.

The sexy mother stared at herself in the mirror as she quickly flicked her fingers over her wet pussy lips and pressed one onto her clitoris. Her whole body tingled from head to toe. She quickly felt her body losing control as she slipped her finger into her wet love canal with ease. Her other hand gripped the sink to prevent herself from falling over. The sounds of her wetness echoed in the small tile floored room as she frantically finger fucked herself. First one finger; then she quickly added another. She was so wet as she added a third. She closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm quickly building. Her breathing became shallow as her body began to shake.

“Katie?” Katie?” Doctor Naz’s voice came from outside the door with a small knock.

The hot wife’s whole body jumped and she quickly slid her fingers from herself just as she was about to orgasm, “Just a second,” her voiced crackled in the small restroom as she pulled her skirt down and grabbed for her heels. She quickly slipped them back on forgetting about her panties that lay at her feet. Katie gasped as she spied her thong lying on the floor as she picked it and glanced around the room. She had no pockets or a purse to put them in. She quickly threw them into the garbage. She glanced at herself in the mirror as she bent down and grabbed her lab coat and slipped it on. Katie took a deep breath and opened the door.

Dr. Naz stood waited in the hallway, “Sorry to disturb you Katie,” as he looked at her up and down. He noticed her face was flushed and she appeared to have been sweating, “Are you okay?”

“Yes I’m fine Doctor Naz,” as she cleared her voice hoping he had no idea what she was doing in the restroom, “Is there a problem?” She hoped he was going to say he needed her for another week or even a day. She felt her breath escape that maybe the doctor was going to ask her to help in the lab so she could get a closer look at all the male nectar that he had stored.

“My mother’s having car trouble on the I-70 and Fed-Ex is dropping off a package. Could you do me a huge favor, I know it’s your last day but could you wait for the package and put it on my desk. I don’t want it left at the door over the weekend.”

“No problem Doctor Naz,” as the hot wife tried to maintain her composure. She felt the warmth and wetness between her legs.

“Excellent!” as he turned back towards the hallway, “Wait,” as he walked back towards her, “Don’t we have a scheduled appointment today?”

“Well,” Katie briskly walked back to her desk feeling her swollen labia between her legs with every step. She sat back down and glanced through the calendar, “He was supposed to be here at 10:00,” she glanced over at the clock, “and it’s 12:30 so I guess he’s not coming.”

“Very well. If he shows up late; just tell him to call to reschedule next week. They front doors will lock when you leave so just turn out the lights. It was a great pleasure working with you; if it’s okay, may I just call you directly if we need additional help in the future?” Dr. Naz extended his hand.

Katie placed her small hand into his as he shook it gently, the same hand she had just finger fucked herself with, “Of course! Please do! Hopefully I’ll be back to work soon,” the hot wife sighed.

“I’m sure you will. Please try to get the next series of numbers entered Mrs. Jackson before you leave.” He turned as he started to walk down the hallway, “If I had an opportunity; I’d hire you on the spot Mrs. Jackson,” Naz smiled as Katie watched as he quickly cleaned up his lab.

She tried to enter the numbers into the computer as she felt her pussy begging for attention. Finally Dr. Naz gathered his things in his office, hung up his lab coat, and was quickly out the door.

Mrs. Jackson reclined back in her chair and sighed at how close she came to getting caught by the doctor but yet found that thought extremely arousing. Part of her wanted to return to the restroom but was she worried that Dr. Naz could forget something, come back, and catch her. She ignored her throbbing wet clit and returned to her work. She entered the last page of numbers into the computer as she consciously attempted to suppress the urges that were erupting inside of her.

Katie spun in her chair in boredom as she stared at the door and hoped that Fed-Ex would deliver the package soon so she could call Fred and beg him to come home and fuck her. As she stared out into the lobby she fought the feelings of her wet pussy dripping onto the chair. She looked at the restroom and thought about retrieving her panties but the thought of sitting without them excited her. Slowly her eyes drifted to the donation room door. The hot wife stared at it from her desk and slowly walked into lobby and entered the closed door of the room she hadn’t seen on her brief tour with Dr. Naz. Her body tingled at the thought so many men masturbating in the small room.

A small upholstered chair was in the corner in front of a television with a DVD player affixed to the top. The first thing that hit her was the smell that filled her nose. It was the unmistakable aroma of semen and sex. Katie wasn’t sure if this was left over from the rooms past occupant or if the room always smelt vaguely of the mouthwatering man juice. A dozen pornographic magazines were neatly stacked on a shelf. A rack of adult DVD’s were on the other shelf. The hot wife casually thumbed through the magazines. There was everything from softcore to hardcore. The ones on top were the Playboy and Penthouse type. The married woman continued through the stack and they became more graphic as she went. She paused at a magazine titled “30+ MILF” with the cover girl who was in her late 30’s, brown hair, freckles. Her hands shook at the resemblance. The cover girl was on her knees between two young men probably barely 20 years old. Both had their cocks in their hands as they stood on each side of the older woman. Katie cautiously opened a couple of pages and saw the pictorial as the sexy mom took one of the cocks into her mouth and the other entered her from behind. The sexy mother’s hand shook as she opened her lab jacket. Her hand quickly found its way back onto her breast. The story continued to unfold as she flipped page after page. The woman straddled one boy with his cock buried deep inside of her pussy. The married woman’s breath exhaled as she flipped the page and saw the other cock had entered the woman’s ass as she took both cocks into her at once. She almost dropped the magazine as her fingers clawed at her clothed breast.

The hot wife’s right hand moved quickly down towards her waist. She hiked her skirt up exposing her bare pussy to the room’s air. She teased herself as she ran her fingers down her leg and started scraping her nails up her inner thigh. Slowly and rhythmically she ran her them up and down, deliberately ignoring her clit and pussy, while she stared at the magazine’s pictorial.

The hot wife paused and looked back towards the door. She quietly walked over and closed it. The hot wife wondered why she was being so quiet. She was the only one in the office and the Fed-Ex person would have to ring to come in. What if Dr. Naz would come back? Surely he would have by now if he forgot something she told herself. She allowed her lab coat to fall from her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor. Slowly she undid each button of her blouse and let it fall down. She reached behind her back and removed her bra. The sexy wife gently rubbed her breasts as she felt her hard nipples. Her hands slid down her naked body and unzipped her skirt and slipped it off. She kicked off her heels as she stood in the room completely naked.

The married mother stared back at the magazine that was laid out on the counter in front of her. Katie moved her hand up to her pussy and started gently rubbing her pussy lips. As she read the captions for each picture the sexy wife slowly increased the force that applied until her finger slipped inside her pussy lips and touched the entrance to her sex hole. It was already so moist. Katie started to circle her entrance with her fingers with each circle moving slowly closer towards her clit. Eventually, Katie allowed one finger to lightly brush against it, which sent a shiver up her spine.

The hot wife gently stroked her clit, trying to savor each wave of pleasure as it went through her body. What started with one finger had quickly turned into three. Her sopping wet sex hole dripped with excitement. The hot wife started to pinch and twist her nipples with one hand as she frantically finger fucked herself while staring at the two young men fucking the older woman.

Her mind raced as she thought back to the lab when she had taken the lid of the sample and smelled the semen inside, it smelled like ecstasy. Her mouth salivated as she craved the taste of the man juice. The magazine only added to her already screaming libido. The final picture was the older woman kneeling in front of the boys as they both came on her face. The woman’s face covered in their seed. Instantly the hot wife thought about being surrounded by two men who were using her body for their own pleasure. She quickly thumbed back to the picture of both cocks buried into the woman at the same time. Both deep in her ass and pussy. The hot wife’s pussy felt as though it could explode. It was warm, dripping wet as her three fingers thrusted in and out of her.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” Katie whispered as loudly as she dared as she thrusted her three fingers in and out of her sopping wet love tunnel. She imagined being ravaged by a big hard cock she saw in the magazine while the other fucked her moist mouth. The married woman moaned loudly in the small room that echoed. At this point she didn’t care if anyone would hear her, “Fuck meeeee,” she murmured.

Katie moaned louder and louder as her hand moved faster and faster in and out of her wet cunt while the other joined and began to stroke her clit.

The hot wife moaned out as she imagined being in the middle of the young men she saw in the magazine. The hot wife suddenly found herself thinking back to The Strand and knew she would suck the cum out of everyone there if given the opportunity. If Joel was in front of her she would devour his cock instantly. The thought of going down on the Best Buy employee or how she almost gave in to her lustful urges in the theater made her mouth want cum. She needed it so badly.

Katie gasped for breath as her orgasm almost took control but she suddenly stopped. She panted for breath and her hand slowed down on her clitoris before eventually coming to a stop. She wanted to tease herself. She wasn’t ready to allow her body to climax. She closed the magazine and sat it on top of the stack and gathered up her clothes. She carefully opened the door and looked to the front entrance and quickly made her way back to her desk. Naked and holding her crumpled up clothes in her arms she walked right in front of the window. Mrs. Jackson almost hoped somebody would have seen her.

She dropped her clothes next to her receptionist desk as her hands shook and her whole body tingled at the thoughts that filled her mind. The fact she was alone in the entire office that was full of frozen spunk made it even more exciting. Her heart felt like it would jump from her chest.

She walked down the hallway naked as her pussy dripped between her legs. The coolness of the air attacked her naked body. Her mouth salivated and her taste buds were on fire as her body knew she was in an office that had thousands of loads of sperm. Katie walked over to the cryogenics room. She peeked in as the vats hummed gently in the otherwise silent room. She had no idea on how to remove a sample much less unthaw them. The sexy wife regretted not asking Dr. Naz because he surely would have showed her.

Her heart sank. She was so frustrated. All this lovely sperm but none for her. None that she could inhale the deep aroma of, and swirl around in the bottom of the container. Her mouth watered so much she felt she felt she could start to drool.

The hot wife felt defeated. In fact, she almost returned to her desk and started putting her clothes back on just to tease herself. Her body shivered as she felt her enlarged clit that begged to be touched. Katie walked into the lab and inhaled deeply. It still smelled of semen. Her hands instinctively started to explore her body once more. Her hands were cold to the touch which was a direct contrast to the heat coming from her hot pussy. Katie stood there with her back to the wall, leaning against it for support, as she used her hands to massage her pussy and clit. Somewhere in the back of her mind it occurred to her that if anybody came into the lab now it would be so embarrassing but it only added to her excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.