Hot Wife Katie
Chapter 11: Katie's Online Antics

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

True Sex Story: Chapter 11: Katie's Online Antics - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Mrs. Jackson sat in her office and swiveled on her chair as she stared blankly at the computer screen. Regret filled her mind as she thought about what she had done with the Best Buy Geek Squad employee. But at the same time she felt an unexpected excitement fill her body. She licked her lips slightly as she thought she still tasted his cock and cum across her mouth. She couldn’t get his voice out of her head as he told her he couldn’t stop watching her video of her giving Fred a blowjob in their closet.

The thoughts of sex consumed her. She felt her heated crotch become moist with every thought of his cock forcing its way into her mouth. She felt her saliva build up as she swallowed. The sexy wife closed her eyes momentarily and imagined it was his spunk that trickled down her throat.

She opened her eyes and blinked. The computer in front of her reminded her she need to focus on work as she tried to reply to a few emails reference the current mortgage problems that plagued the Kansas City area. But the sexy wife was in a daze. She found herself unable to concentrate as the thoughts of unbridled lust consumed her. Her breasts felt full and they tingled seductively behind her thin lacy bra.

But her horny mind refused to stop thinking about it. It was only been a few days ago that she gave the Best Buy employee a blowjob so her circle of family and friends wouldn’t discover her secret video and her infatuation of allowing her husband to cum on her pretty freckled face. She glanced out the window that looked out over the downtown of the city and couldn’t fathom what would happen if her husband found out what she had done. She also couldn’t stop imagining Joel stroking his prick as he stared at her video or the screenshots he captured.

By mid-morning the sexy executive’s mind was overflowing with desires as she navigated to the website Storiesonline on her work computer. She glanced towards her open door and was unnerved to be on the pornographic website at her office. She had disciplined her employees in the past for using their work computers for personal use but she couldn’t stop herself at this point.

Fred had registered a profile on the website that used a picture of her as their avatar telling her it would be fun to see how everyone responded. She had never realized how sexy and wanted it would make her feel to read so many compliments from strangers. But it wasn’t just the compliments; it was the detailed messages of what they wanted to do sexually to her that caused her heart to jump. She couldn’t believe that such messages made her feel excited and desired.

As she sat in her office she tried to read a quick story on the website but Mrs. Jackson’s face flushed with embarrassing as she read the messages that other users were sending her. They told her they were stroking their cocks as they asked if it was really her in the picture. Katie felt her body tingling with excitement as the folds of her pussy became wetter with each message. It was so intoxicating and exciting to think that somebody was touching themselves while looking at her picture. There was a time in her life that the thought of someone jacking off while looking at her would have appalled her but now it excited her beyond belief.

She tried to navigate through the stories with the intention of finding a hot story and emailing it to her husband at his conference in Chicago. Katie quietly clicked away on her computer and if anyone glanced into her office they would be none the wiser. She felt so naughty and the thought of reading some sexy hot story at work made her even hotter. As usual; a request to chat opened and she closed it as she continued to surf the library. And then another request popped up. And then another.

As she closed one another would pop up on the side of her screen. A member named Quelcultas requested to open a chat. Katie paused for a moment as she remembered chatting with him while Fred watched. He said he was in his 50’s and divorced. The sexy wife remembered Fred encouraging her to chat with him and in return he would masturbate. It turned her on but yet confused her that he enjoyed watching her do that with a stranger. Katie vaguely remembered something in Cosmopolitan about a fetish that some husbands have of their wives to be desired and she figured it must have been that. She went to close the request but stopped as she moved to accept the request to chat.

The hot wife stared at the blank screen until a “Hello?” popped up, “Long time no see!”

Katie bit her bottom lip as her eyes darted out into the office. Her fingernails clicked on the keyboard, “Yes I’ve been busy.”

“Do you remember me?” He asked.

“Of course!” She smirked and thought to herself that you always remember your first, “Your Toby from the UK. Right?”

“You do remember me! I’m flattered,” popped up, “Are you finding any hot stories?”

“No.” She glanced out as an employee walked past her door, “Nothing yet.”

Toby quickly responded, “Yes nothing good has been posted lately! At least I have a friendly face to talk to :)” It set her mind at ease that perhaps there was other adults on the site that enjoyed reading the stories. He asked about work and her family. It seemed to be more of a friendly conversation like she would have with a friend. An hour went by as she talked about her work. He seemed very intrigued about her position as a manager as he spoke as though he had a similar situation but then the tone of the conversation quickly changed to what she was wearing today. Katie, not thinking anything of it, looked down at herself and responded back with, “The usual - a black pencil skirt and a light tan blouse.”

As Katie stared at the screen as the next question was about her panties. The hot wife gasped as her hands shook, “Why? She replied.

“I like to know what a beautiful woman likes to wear!” He continued, “Flats or heels?”

“Heels,” as she slipped them off underneath her desk. Her body felt like small pin pricks running across it.

“Panties and a bra?” immediately appeared on the screen, “I really want to know!”

She thought about closing the chat box at that point. The hot wife looked back out into the office. She was horny but this felt so wrong what she was doing. Her body, acting as though it was on automatic pilot quickly responded, “Black nylons and a tan lacy bra.” Upon hitting the return button butterflies jumped in her stomach. It felt wrong and so naughty talking to a stranger like this without her husband around.

“Nylons?” Quelcultas typed.

The nervous wife looked out into the office, “Yes the type with panties built in.” Mrs. Jackson felt her body tingling from head to toe. She felt the unmistakable moisture that formed between her legs. Chatting with a stranger without Fred around was more exciting than she anticipated.

The next question took her back a bit, “Have you ever masturbated at work?” The hot wife laughed out loud and looked out into the office but nobody seemed to notice. Katie swallowed hard. She hadn’t but then again she had never given a blowjob until earlier in the year. She glanced out into the cubicles as all the other employees were busy working. She returned to the chat box, “No! Have you?”

“I am right now,” appeared on the screen, “I haven’t stopped looking at your picture since the last time we chatted! You are so beautiful!”

Butterflies again filled her stomach. She was nervous at the thought of somebody doing that while looking at her. Katie’s mind told her to close the chat box and go back to work. A married woman shouldn’t be talking like this to another man but still the thought of somebody doing that to her picture compelled her to continue, “Do you like what you see?”

“Ohhh yeah!” appeared in front of her followed by, “Do you have any others to share?”

Mrs. Jackson looked out of her office again and typed, “No!! I’m working!”

“They don’t have to be naked!” quickly appeared on her screen. Katie fidgeted in her chair as she went onto her Facebook account and selected a selfie she had taken while in her SUV and quickly sent it off.

“Oh my God!” was the immediately response. “You are so incredible! If I may ask; when was the last time you had sex? I haven’t had any in a few months! I wouldn’t last 5 seconds with you!” Toby had quickly typed.

Katie again thought for a moment. Her conscious again told her to close the chat window but her libido was rapid firing against her good nature, “A week ago.”

“Just regular sex?” he asked.

“Yes,” she quickly responded, “and oral.” She regretfully recalled Joel making her suck his prick but that didn’t count she told herself.

“Did you orgasm?” Toby questioned her.

She swallowed hard, “Yes twice.”

“Where did he cum? Inside of you?” He continued, “Did his cum leak out of you?”

She hesitated again. “I shouldn’t be doing this,” she quietly whispered to herself but instead her fingers darted across the keyboard, “On my face.”

“Oh. My. God.” He had typed, “Do you like that?”

“Yes,” she replied. Her fingers continued across the keyboard typing quickly, “Have you ever done that?”

“No! I want to so bad! Anal? Has he ever fucked you in the ass???” Toby asked.

She began to feel more comfortable talking with her anonymous friend and her reservations faded away, “No I’ve never done that!” Her body felt as though it was on fire, “Have you ever tried it?”

“Anal? No. My ex wouldn’t let me do anything! Does it excite you to talk about your sex life with me?” he inquired.

She paused. What would her husband say? She closed her eyes and felt torn apart. Half of her wanted to stop but the other half was curious where the conversation would go, “Yes,” she typed.

“Squeeze your thighs together,” was the response in the chat box, “Does it feel good?”

The hot wife navigated the cursor to close the chat box but paused. She was so horny and it felt so naughty talking to a complete stranger but yet her conscious reminded that she was a happily married woman.

Katie looked around and felt her groin as it buzzed with excitement. Her employees were moving around outside of her office and would glance over at her door and smile. She forced a smile as she quickly grabbed her phone from the desk and talked into it as she got up and closed her office door and pulled the shade down. She was an executive and it wasn’t unusual for her to close the door while on the phone. She returned to her desk and stared at the chat. The hot wife felt how weak her knees had become when she stood up. She didn’t understand her strong desire to continue chatting with the stranger.

“You still there?” Quelcultas had typed.

“Yes,” her fingers typed in the keyboard, “I wanted to close my office door.”

“Good! Squeeze your thighs together!” he instructed.

The sexy wife’s body shook at the thought of doing something so obscene in her office at work. She did as she was told and felt the pressure between her thighs and her juices that leaked into the pad in her nylons.

“I’m stroking my cock while looking at you Katie! Does that turn you on?” he confessed.

Mrs. Jackson stared at the picture of Toby. He looked to an older man, slightly heavy, sitting on a park bench. She imagined him with his cock out of his pants and masturbating while staring at her photo, “Yes.”

“Are you squeezing your thighs together? Does it feel good?”

The hot wife felt the pressure on her crotch and again typed “Yes.”

“Are you wet?” Katie didn’t want to respond and stared at the screen. She felt paralyzed. After a few seconds another message, “Are you wet Katie?”

She knew she was but was almost embarrassed to admit it. For all she knew she was talking to a teenager or maybe even another woman. She could close the chat box at any time she rationalized as her fingers typed, “Yes.”

“Good! Feel your breasts. Are your nipples hard?” The hot wife raised her hand up to her tan blouse and felt her firm small breasts. Her nipples were hard and extended out in her blouse. She slowly moved her hand around her chest as she prodded and squeezed her small mounds of flesh.

“Are your nipples hard Katie? Are you doing as I asked?” Toby had written in the chat box.

“Yes,” she replied as she continued to rub them.

“Good! Now lift your skirt and touch yourself,” quickly appeared in the box. The hot wife breathed heavily. She was turned on beyond imagination she lifted herself up from her chair slightly and slid her skirt up past her tight small buttocks. Her nylon covered ass sat back down on the chair when another message popped up in the chat box, “Only OVER your nylons!”

Mrs. Jackson’s head buzzed and her horny body couldn’t help but do as she was told as her finger danced outside of her sheer nylons over her swollen clit. With one hand she typed “Ok.”

“Does it feel good Katie?” Her finger made little circles around her fuck hole over her undergarment.

She was so horny and the thought of a stranger telling her what to do made it even hotter. Her breaths became deeper and typed, “Yes.”

For a few minutes Quelcultas continually instructed her to rub her pussy over her sheer nylons, “Now pull them down to your thighs but do NOT touch yourself yet!” The executive stared at her office door. She heard her employees running around and talking. She looked at the door again to make sure it was locked. The blinds were closed shut and lifted herself from her chair and slowly pulled down her nylons to just above her thigh. She sat back down ass naked into her leather chair. The leather felt hot against her skin. “Did you do it?” Toby had typed.

“Yes,” the hot wife wrote as her fingers shook, “Are you still stroking your cock?” The wife blushed at the words she wrote. She never would have written something so provocative in her life.

“Hell yes! I’m so hard! My cock is aching! Do you want me to describe it to you?” appeared with a ping.

The hot wife immediately typed, “Yes!” She didn’t even hesitate. Her mind was clouded as her pussy ached as she felt her juices between her legs.

“Slowly touch yourself Katie! Rub your clit while I tell you about my cock!” Toby wrote back.

The hot wife immediately placed her hand between her legs and above her thigh level nylons. Her finger rubbed her clitoris and between her swollen lips.

She felt her juices building as her finger rubbed around her fuck slit. “My cock is so long and thick,” Toby typed. “The head is huge! It flairs out from the shaft. I bet you would have a hard time getting your sexy mouth around me!”

The hot wife gasped as her finger flicked faster and faster at the thought of his cock buried in her mouth past her lips. Her mouth salivated at the thought tasting another man besides her husband.

“I bet it would hurt as I slid it inside of you,” the stranger had typed. “Are you touching your pussy Katie?”

“Yes” she quickly typed as she reached up with one hand.

“Good! I bet you would love to place your mouth on my cock wouldn’t you?”

Katie rubbed her fuck slit faster with her finger while she typed, “Yes!” She was so horny right now she would have done anything that he asked; just like her young blackmailer Joel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.