My First Encounter - Cover

My First Encounter

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My first sexual encounter at 18.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Aunt   First  

It was a few weeks till I got to see Aunt Kay again, longest two weeks of my like.She had went on a vacation with some girl friends of hers.I kept up with her grass cutting when she wasn't there. I did how ever get into her room and went thru her panties and bras, jerked off a few times rubbing her lace panties and bras all over my cock. I left them in the drawer with my cum on them.

When she got back, she called over to my house and ask me to come over the next weekend. My mom took me over on Friday evening since she had to work Saturday morning. She told mom that she would not be home till later but to drop me off since I have a key.

Mom dropped me off about dark and he car was there so we thought she was home. Mom came in and we found that she wasn't, mom said "she must be out with someone". After mom left I went in played with her panties again, then watched some tv till I heard her pull in.

It took her a few minutes to come in and I heard her talking to someone. When she came in she was all dressed up and looking good. I said "you look awful good dressed up like that". She smiled and said "yea I had a date", I said "a date, with a guy". She said "yes with a guy". I said "ok",,, kinda jokingly I said "did you get any". She said "no this was only our second date". I ask if it was serious, she said "no not yet but it could be because hes a nice guy".

I right away thought that I was going to lose out, but she walked up to me and kissed my forehead and said "don't worry you will always be my boy toy".

She kicked off her heels and turned around and said "unzip me I have get out off this dress". I unzipped her and pulled her dress down over her shoulders, she pulled her arms out and it dropped to the floor. She stepped out of it, she turned and ask me to unhook her bra. I unhooked her bra and pulled the straps over her shoulders, it dropped ff her onto the floor. after I did and she rubbed her tits and said "feels good to have that thing off". I said "looks good too", she smiled and took her tits in her hands and shook them at me and said "how do they look now". I said "good enough to suck on".

She walked away toward the kitchen in just her panties and nylons which by the way looked sexy.

She came back into the living room with a drink and sat down next to me.I reached in my pocket and pulled out a joint and lit it up. I took a few good hits and then handed it to her.She looked at me and said "its been a long time", but she took it and took a hit and coughed like hell. We talked while she had her drink and I finished smoking a my joint, she took a few more hits off it too.I was feeling good so I knew she was, drinking and smoking.

I leaned over to her and ran my hands down her legs feeling her nylons for a few minutes. She lay back and I pulled her nylons off and right away reached up and pulled her panties the rest of the way down.She lifted her feet and I finished taking them off. She lay there with her legs half spread open, just enough that I could see her slit.

I stood up and got undressed, my cock sprang up out of my shorts and she said "wow you sure are ready". I said "hell yea its been a few weeks". I sat down on the couch next to her and she took my cock in her hands and jerked me a few times. She said "you will probably go off as fast as you did the first time after waiting so long". I said "yes I will but I will be ready for a second one quickly". She said "I know".

She said "well I guess you need a good one then", I said "yes"

.

She said "lets go then" and got up and I followed her into her room. She turned and said "how you want it", I said "how do you do it the best", she said "like this". She got down on her knees and pulled me to her.She jerked me a few time then lifted my cock head to her mouth and licked my leaking cock. She licked it off then licked her lips before taking my head in her mouth.

She kept stroking me as she sucked my head, she slowly worked more and more of me into her mouth. When she reached the point she couldn't jerk me anymore she put her hands on my hips. I arched forward giving her more cock in her mouth. She started going up and down on me, sucking the whole time. She took me from my head down, stopping and running her tongue around my cock.

She knew I was getting ready, she slowly took me from my head to my balls a few time sucking hard the whole way down.She stopped sucked me and ran her tongue under my balls, knowing that would make me cum.

When she felt me going she pulled up to my head and sucked and jerked me off into her mouth.She kept on sucking and jerking me till I was spent, milking every bit out of me before swallowing in down. She came off me smiled and said "I told you it would be quick". I sat back on the bed and said "yea with you sucking me like that what do you expect". She jerked me a few more time and said no "I'm just that good"

She stood up and lay down across the bed.I immediately went right for her tits, I grabbed them and sucked her nipples. while running a hand down between her legs.

I fingered her wet pussy while sucking on her tits, I took her clit in between my fingers and rolled it, she always like that. That got her going, so I slid down between her legs, spread them open wide and leaned in and licked the inside of her leg, she shook as I did and got goose bumps all over her thighs. I kept licking her legs working closer and close to her pussy.When I ran my tongue along side of her pussy she arch up.I finally reached her lips, I took her lips in my mouth and sucked it as pulled on it with my mouth, I did each lip that way before reaching her clit, her clit was getting swollen but when I started sucking it, it got full hard. Her clit was poking up and I sucked on it while held her ass cheeks in my hands. I sucked her clit hard, I wanted to make her cum like she did me.

But just as I had her ready to cum, one or two more would have done it. I pulled off her leaned back and fingered her while I said to her,"you told me that if I got a gal horny enough she would do about anything I ask". She Leaned up on her elbows and said "yea and"?

I thought with her drinking and smoking and horny this might be my chance to get her ass.

I looked at her and said "roll over and lets see how horny you are". She rolled over and I pulled her hips up and spread her legs. I leaned down and licked her from her clit up across her pussy to her ass. I stopped and ran my tongue across her ass a few times, before going back to her pussy.

I licked her pussy and her ass till I thought the time was right, I pulled up from her pussy and an my finger deep in her.I then ran my finger down across her till I found her hole, I stared running my finger around her hole, Pushing on it just a little, feeling her hole pucker from the pressure on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.