Lily
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A big-bottomed MILF

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Slow  

Lily woke to find that Rich's seed was still sticky between her cheeks, and that Rich had buried his face into her bosom at some point during the night. She felt his breath on her chest, his hand on her hip, and his hard-on pressing against her thigh.

Rich woke to find that something was moving under the sheets, and that his cock was in something wet, and warm. He subtly shifted his leg, not wanting to let her know that he was awake, and he watched the figure bob up and down underneath the blanket. He felt a strong suction on his shaft, and he also felt that whenever the figure moved down, he didn't feel much at all; Lily was opening her mouth wide enough so that her lips only made contact again once she'd gone down on him. The resulting effect was that he felt a pull upwards, but never anything downwards, so it was obvious what Lily wanted. Without letting her know that he was awake, he relaxed, letting his face rest against the pillow (he seemed to remember that the pillow felt different when he was asleep ), and let it slowly build. When Lily had pulled it one too many times, he released into her mouth, and she squeaked in surprise. Still, she continued as she had before, opening wide to take him deeply, and then sucking tightly as she ran her lips up the shaft. After four or five more pulls, Rich had finished completely, and Lily very simply brought her lips off of him, climbed forward, and let herself fall into place next to him.

"Morning," he said, grinning, but Lily didn't reply, which is when he realized her mouth was still full of cum. She made a big show of gulping, and Rich felt himself stirring again already. She showed her empty mouth, and grinned right back.

"A good one, I hope?" she said, and he gave a wide-eyed nod.

"Sometimes I forget that you're ... experienced."

"Hmm? Well, I do know a thing or two," she said, full of faux-innocence. It amused Rich that she was innocent in some ways, and not in others, well-versed in oral and not-so-much in anal. At times, she was a blushing maid, and others, a fiery sex kitten. He supposed it was the result of being mostly with one man only, for such a long time. She had some thorough experience ... but enough blind spots that it was easy to take her by surprise. He had the opposite problem: absolutely no real experience, but he'd seen enough on the internet that the only thing that really surprised him was how it actually felt, both in terms of tactile things that the internet couldn't show, and in that immediate, emotional sense that could only ever be felt when you were personally there, with someone. Lily slyly watched his face, and then gave him a peck on the lips. "What are you thinking?"

"Just ... about you."

She purred. "Good answer. But ... I think we've got a few more pressing concerns, don't you?" His brow furrowed, and he looked at her quixotically. "Remember ... Rosie?"

His eyebrows shot up, like he'd just remembered something important. "Oh! Right. Uh ... she said ... breakfast?"

"Do you have somewhere to be today?" said Lily, curling her hair around her finger.

"No ... do you?"

"Not especially. So ... do you want breakfast?"

Rich wanted to avoid the incredibly awkward thing that was about to happen, but he knew that it was best if he didn't. "Sounds good."

"Coming right up," said Lily, lightly kissing his lips again, before she slung her legs off the bed, propped her naked self upward, and graciously stood on her feet. "Er, still a little sore," she said, stretching her legs, pulling her shoulder back with her arm in the air, yawning. He watched her pale, smooth body moving through the cold, golden-streaked air of the room, her skin catching wayward dust motes as she walked to and fro, collecting some clothing. He watched with amusement as she put on her underwear: the sizes were rather large, particularly her bra, which despite being as wide across as his hand, was still restrictive as she shifted it into place. She threw on a robe, last of all, and offered the same to Rich. Well, not the same, it was clearly a man's robe, and he didn't need two guesses to figure out who it belonged to. Lily apologized that he'd have to wear his own underwear again, which was fine with him.

Rich debated his shoes, but decided that it would be more appropriate if he wore slippers, like Lily did. They were still in the bathroom when he checked ... the slippers he was wearing before. He slipped them on, and then went to join Lily in the kitchen, passing Rosalyn's closed door. He sighed with relief, and saw that the glass he'd dropped had been cleaned up; Rosalyn's doing, he assumed. When he stepped into the kitchen, his spirits fell.

Lily had seemed to have the same reaction, and she was frozen in place. Sitting at the table in a high chair was Rosalyn, sipping a glass of orange juice.

"Oh, hi Rich. What are you doing here so early?" she said, the cruel mockery of a smile on her lips.

Rich didn't have a response for that. It was Lily who spoke. "Well, since we're all here ... what do you two want to eat? I'll ... cook something up."

"Thanks, mom. I'm glad you're so hospitable to my friends," said Rosalyn, still smiling that same plastic smile.

Rich butt in. "Uh, do you have eggs?" He figured eggs would be easiest, and that was the customary thing after a night like the previous one, right?

"Sure, how do you like them?" said Lily, trying to ignore Rosalyn's attempts to enrage the elephant in the room.

It was Rosalyn that replied. "I see that Rich has taken an interest in your eggs, has he? So Rich, how do you like them? Hopefully not fertilized," she said, her lips pulling back to reveal her teeth in a way that could never, under any circumstances, be called a smile.

"Scrambled it is, then," said Lily, and then she disappeared into the refrigerator. She considered just staying that way until it was all over, but her nipples were already sensitive enough after what she'd done with Rich when she woke up.

Lily cooked up the eggs, and Rosalyn stared at Rich with no simple animosity. "So, are you still going to help me study?" she said, pointedly.

"Yeah, sure," said Rich, not sensing the trap.

"Are you really sure? Seems you already have one over-eager student."

Rich swallowed, and laughed nervously. After a long, awkward pause, Lily gave a plate to Rich, and a plate to Rosalyn, and then stood, watching her daughter, suspiciously.

"Come on mom, have a seat. Unless you'd prefer to stand." Indignantly, Lily took her seat. She only squirmed a little.

"You're up early," she said, and Rosalyn raised an eyebrow.

"I was hungry. I was going to make toast, but someone used all the butter."

Lily's ears turned red. Rich made deep and meaningful glances at his eggs, which made for more pleasant conversation.

"There- there might be more butter in the freezer downstairs. Rich, can you be a dear and go find it?" said Lily, and Rich nodded his approval so quickly that his neck hurt afterward. "The door to the basement's right there by the back door."

"You're familiar with my mom's back door, right?" said Rosalyn, as Rich rose to his feet. He nearly choked on his last bite of egg. "Here, I'll help you, so you don't make a wrong turn and end up in my MOM'S ASS."

"Rosie!" Lily said, but Rosalyn ignored her, and grabbed Rich's arm to escort him down into the basement. Rich was under the impression that it was going to be a one-way trip, and he wondered how many pieces Rosalyn was going to cut him up into. He had no delusions about whether or not she'd let him keep his little Richie.

Before they got to the door, though, Rosalyn spun on her heel and confronted her mother.

"Hey, mom, I was thinking of having a guy stay the night. Or six guys. Do you have

anything to say about that?" she said, and Lily had tears in her eyes. "No? I didn't think so."

"Rosie ... I'm so sorry..." said Lily, full of remorse and regret. Seeing her like that, Rosalyn's expression softened.

She clicked her teeth. "Whatever. At least if you're doing it abstinence-education style, I don't have to worry about a new little sibling."

Lily and Rich exchanged a look. Rich thought it'd be a good time to go into the basement, and pulled the door open, but Rosalyn's grip on his arm stopped him.

She looked between the two of their faces, as guilty as a fox in a chicken coop. "What, you ... okay, I'm not going to think about that. Please tell me you at least used a condom." The two of them were silent. Neither could lie convincingly. "Okay, no. No, no, no," she said, and stomped off into her room. A few seconds later, she emerged, holding a little plastic package in her hands, which she thrust into the hands of her mother, who was so taken aback she nearly dropped them. " Start taking these. I have another pack that'll get me through the rest of the month. There are no sugar pills,

so just take any of them, once a day."

Lily looked at the packaging, dumbfounded. When she realized what they were, she gasped. "Rosie! Are these... ?!"

"Oh, no, okay, no, you don't get to scold me right now, Little Miss Anal Queen. If you haven't noticed, I'm not pregnant. And right now, my concern is making sure you can say the same thing. Rich, put on your shoes."

"But, I..."

"Put on your fucking shoes, before I put them on for you."

Rich double-walked to Lily's bedroom, where he'd left his shoes.

"What ... where are you going?" said Lily, "Little Miss Anal Queen," sticking to her like a wet t-shirt.

"To the pharmacy."

"What ... for?"

"First, Plan B."

Lily bit her lip. "I don't know if I'm comfortable..."

"Woman, I will spike your coffee. And second, condoms. I'll make sure to get the jumbo-sized ones, because he must have the biggest dick in the world for you to have lost your mind."

Lily wanted to say that he was pretty big ... but that was the wrong thing to say. "But, what about the pills?"

"They won't work for a few weeks. For now, you're going to need the condoms."

"We won't ... it's okay..."

"Oh? Planning to just take it in the butt? How responsible of you."

"Rosalyn," said Lily, with as much stern resolve as she could muster. Rosalyn bristled, but then she relented. Lily's tone became deferential again. "I know that you miss your father..."

"Not the point, mom."

"Listen. Okay, fine, if you don't care ... about me and Rich..."

"I do care. About both of you. But..."

"Listen. Can we, as a family, sit down and talk about this sometime? It doesn't have to be today ... but I just want to know what you're thinking."

"I'd love to know what you're thinking," Rosalyn snapped, but then she saw her mother's hurt face, and calmed herself. "Okay. Not today though. And probably not tomorrow. I don't know when."

"Just ... sometime is fine. And if you mention one more thing about my butt, you're grounded, I don't care how wrong I was!"

Rich returned, dressed in his clothes, and at the mention of Lily's butt, his ears turned red. "Um, got my shoes."

Rosalyn snickered. "I can see what she sees in you. You can perform simple tasks that are requested of you."

Lily gave her a glare, but when she saw that Rosalyn smiled back at her, she smiled as well.

"You're coming with me, Rich," she said, walking to the front door. Rich followed behind her, and she opened it and let him through, before turning back to Lily. "Hey, since you used to change my diapers, will you let me change yours?" she said, before slipping through the door, letting it slam shut behind her. Lily frowned.

Rich turned to see where Rosalyn was, but she was already in front of him by the time he did, leaving a trail of dust, and him, in her wake. He hurried to catch up with her, and he opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off.

"I literally feel like I'm going to throw up," she said, and then glared at him. "Nobody hears about this. Got it?"

Rich nodded, solemnly. It wasn't exactly his plan to go around shouting it to the world, but he didn't need to say that to Rosalyn. When she saw his capitulation, she turned away from him, and walked on ahead, as if he were a puppy on a leash, following behind her with his head down timidly.

As it happened, that put him in a good position to watch her swagger, so he did. He couldn't help it that her mother had put him in an incredibly ... observant state. His eyes followed her hips as they swayed in what he assumed was an unintentional sashay, the swish of her hair, her weight shifting from one side to the other. She wasn't nearly as full-figured as her mother, but she was still scorching hot in her own, petite way. Though she'd come to school the previous day looking two points higher on the "typical" scale, today she was wearing faded, shredded denim jeans and a tight black t-shirt with some pithy slogan written on it. Without any make-up, she looked more like her mother than ever, and Rich had to repeatedly remind his little friend with an awkward push that no matter what she looked like, Rosalyn wasn't Lily. For one, Lily wouldn't look at him with that mix of loathing and contempt, and she wouldn't force him to walk behind her like a slave; although, now that he thought about it, he wouldn't mind that at all.

They walked along the road as the occasional cars passed by, but other than that and the sounds of birds in the morning, they walked in silence, until Rosalyn turned to him again.

"What the hell do you see in her?" she said, out of the blue.

Rich hesitated. Why was she asking him this? "Lily?"

She laughed. "Yes, her. Who else? I'm kind of surprised you didn't call her my mom."

Rich still hesitated, as Rosalyn scrutinized him carefully, and he knew he had to choose his words the same. "She's ... eager," was what came out of his mouth, and of all the possible words with all the possible connotations they could have, Rich realized immediately that he had chosen the worst possible one. In his mind, he had already slapped himself in the face long before Rosalyn's palm connected.

"You fucking asshole," was what she said over the ringing in his ear where she'd caught him. For a second, he thought that she was doing one of those 'that was unkind, sir!' slaps, but then she rose her hand a second time and he realized she was going to beat him unrecognizable.

"Wait! That's not what I meant!"

Rosalyn balled her hand into a fist ... and then let it fall to her side. "No, it wouldn't be, would it," she said, sounded strangely disappointed. "That's not like you."

Rich felt his face, which he knew had turned red. "I just meant that ... she really wants..." he started, and Rosalyn's hand curled into a fist again, so he quickly added " ... to be with ... someone..." he finished, and he anticipated the blow, but it never came. Rosalyn stood, listening intently, her feet planted. If she wanted to hear the worst in everything he said, she would have already let her fists fly, he realized. "I mean ... I feel ... safe, with her. She doesn't judge me, or ... I can't put it into words ... she's kind and clever, and strong, and ... she made you, so..."

Rosalyn blinked. "Th ... thank you," she said, and then paused, unsure. "You're such a sweet guy, I don't get how ... how you could do something like this."

He knew he was walking on thin ice. "Rose, I ... I lo—"

"Don't say it," she said, cutting him off. "You don't. You don't even know ... my dad loved her. You're just a kid, you don't know what love is and ... and..." she hesitated, sniffling, " ... neither do I."

"Rose?" he said; it was all he could say.

"Maybe ... maybe you will ... we'll see. You think she's kind, huh? More like her tits are kind of huge. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it," she said, her tone snappish again, though still considerably lighter. Whatever it was that was going through Rosalyn's head, her anger at least was cooling.

"I ... I mean, she's really good looking, uh, you look like her!" he blurted out, and Rosalyn snickered.

"I look nothing like her," she said, in a strange, low tone. She took a step toward Rich, who instinctively took a step back. She took another step to close the distance, and put her hand on his face. "Maybe you can't tell one pretty face from another?"

His heart raced. He'd completely forgotten ... that he had a crush on Rosalyn before he even met Lily. Everything that had happened with Lily had pushed that completely out of his mind, but now ... he couldn't say she had her mother's smile, but if there was one thing she had inherited from her, it was her ability to turn men into puddles of goo at a touch. And unlike Lily, Rosalyn's nature didn't keep her from using it for evil.

"What's the matter? If I really do look like her..." she said, and her other hand fell down, and down, and down, until it cupped his crotch, lightly at first. "Seems I was right," she said, her eyes narrowing, her stare enough to sear flesh.

"Wait, what are you ... this isn't right..."

"Oh?" she said, almost sounding like her mother, but so much darker, "Did you raise that complaint before you fucked my mom, a grieving widow? Or when you fucked her ass with her daughter in the next room? Hey, she's not the only one with a little anal experience..." she said, suggestively, and Rich could feel his pants getting tighter.

She leaned in for a kiss, a knowing smile on her lips, but Rich pushed her away. "What is wrong with you?" he said, suddenly emboldened.

She looked stunned, like she'd forgotten where she was. "I'm not sure," she said, sullenly, her arms falling limp to her sides. She looked back up at him, her expression also hardening. "But I don't want to hear that from you of all people." She turned and started to walk again, and he followed. "You know, you had a shot with me," she called over her shoulder after a few paces of denouement. "I mean, I have this thing going on with a guy in my band, but it's nothing serious. I wouldn't have minded ... going out with a dork like you."

He felt the cut of her words, but he got the feeling she wasn't trying to hurt him. She was just being ... informative. They travelled the rest of the way in silence once more, and arrived at the pharmacy in a thoroughly dour mood.

The pharmacy had trees growing almost right up to its rear and side walls, so Rich didn't see it until they were standing almost directly in front of it, its small parking area that fit three cars at maximum between them and its front door. Rich was used to going to the large chain drug store in the town proper, so he was surprised to see how small it was. If he made a habit of staying at the White family house, he realized, he'd probably need to run at least a few errands to it now and again, so he drew himself up to his full height and brushed his bed hair with his hands in the hopes of making a good first impression on the clerk.

... who, he discovered upon following Rosalyn in after she pushed open the heavy glass door, was a fellow student at their school. He recognized the face immediately, but he'd only seen him around the campus, so he was pretty certain he'd never known his name.

"Rose! Up early on a Saturday?" he said, sounding more than a little nebbish, "If you wanted to see me so badly, you could have just called."

"Shut up," she said, but it was more playful than terse.

The clerk looked Rich up and down. "Who's your boyfriend? I thought you and Travis were going exclusive?"

"This is Rich. He's a senior, but you wouldn't know him. Did Travis tell you that? Yeah, right, sure," she said, waving her hand dismissively. Rich followed Rosalyn over to the counter, and the clerk extended his hand for a handshake.

When Rich took it, he said "Reggie. This is my uncle's place. I man the counter on the weekends. On schooldays I'm involved in ... other pharmaceutical businesses," he said, giving Rich a knowing glance. If everything that had happened last night hadn't happened, Rich would have saw that as a perfect opportunity to spend some personal, inhibition-suppressed time with Rosalyn, but he doubted Lily would approve. Or that Lily would use ... or would she?

While he was lost in thought, Rosalyn disappeared, so he found himself face to face with Reggie, who was giving him a queer expression.

"So what's your story? Playboy? Rock-star?" he said, grinning. "Well, Travis is a rock-star, and that didn't seem to impress Princess much."

"Princess?"

"Shyeah. Rose always used to call herself 'daddy's little princess, ' up until she got into that fight freshman year. You're in her class and you never heard of the time the Princess got her dress dirty?" he leaned over the counter, as to be conspiratorial. Rich leaned in, reluctantly.

"I ... our paths never really crossed. I didn't have class with her until this year."

"Not a social butterfly, are you? Listen, that girl couldn't be more daddy-issue. I'm not saying she's damaged goods or anything, but, she's in a bad state. She might not look it, but ... do you see what I'm saying?" he said, polite and deferential, like they were talking about someone with a handicap.

"Uh, not really. What are you saying?"

His expression grew dark, and he leaned closer. "If you hurt her, I will fuck you up. It won't be the first time. That's a promise."

Rich shook his head. Up until exactly that moment, Reggie had been light, almost airy, but suddenly he had a heavy presence, and there was nothing friendly about the way he was baring his teeth. Rich couldn't parse the transformation, and barely stuttered a response.

"H-hold on ... I'm not..."

Before he could pull away, Reggie reached across the counter and grabbed hold of his collar. It was then he realized that the guy looked small and nebbish in his manner and his stance, but he was no weakling; his forearms were wiry with muscle, and he could see the iron in his chest. Whatever Reggie appeared to be, Rich had no doubts he could make good on his promise.

"You better plan to stay, or you would best leave now. Rose doesn't need another love-sick boy playing games with her because that's all he knows how to do, fuck around."

Rich worked up the resolve to grab Reggie's arm, and gripped tightly. He never liked to start conflicts, but he wouldn't shy away from one if the opportunity presented itself. He'd never bullied anyone, but despite his nature, he'd never been bullied himself. At least not for long, anyway.

"I'm not fucking around with ... her. I'm serious. She's not some delicate flower that needs your protection," he said, and he wasn't sure who he was talking about anymore, "now let go of me," he said, bending Reggie's arms outwards in his grip. He wasn't sure if he could actually break Reggie's grasp, but it didn't matter, because Reggie let him go after a second of effort anyway ... which is when Rich realized his feet hadn't been on the ground. He stumbled.

"Oh, that's for sure. Rosie has her thorns. You'll find that out first, but even if she cuts you, you have my word, I'll be the one to make you bleed."

And just like that, Reggie smiled, and reached over the counter again ... to pat Rich on the arm. Rich felt like he'd entered into the Twilight Zone, but he was saved from having to respond when Rosalyn appeared, items in hand.

When Reggie saw what she put on the counter, he looked back up at her, and then did a double take.

"Jumbo condoms," he said, as if it was a can of spaghetti, " ... and Plan B. You went behind the counter again."

"You told me I could," she said, almost flirtatiously. Rich wondered if she'd been leading Reggie along, and that's why he was so ... protective.

"Yeah, but, what's that for? You?"

Rich grew tense, but Rosalyn simply smiled. Rich felt his right side go on fire, and then it hit him that Rose had clung to his arm. "You weren't open. We couldn't wait."

"Is that so?" he said, shooting an almost imperceptible glance at Rich that could have curdled milk. Rich shook his head to deny it, but Rosalyn gripped tighter onto his arm. "I know you didn't run out of condoms. So what's this, they didn't fit? What kind of monster are you packing, dude?"

Rich's cheeks went from go to stop. Rosalyn answered for him. "Oh, it's huge."

Rich tried to hide his obvious discomfort. Rosalyn had no idea if it was true or not; she'd never seen his junk. Her mother had, but he couldn't say that.

"Is that so? What are you doing tonight, handsome?"

Rich was nearly knocked off his feet when he figured out what Reggie said. Again, Rosalyn answered for him. "He's MY boy-toy, not yours."

"Hey, hey, don't just out me like that," said Reggie, defensively.

"Oh, it's fine. Do I keep any secrets from you?" she said, deftly. "I've kept all your secrets well enough, I'd think."

"You and half the football team," he said, slyly. He rang up the box of condoms and the contraceptives, glaring at Rich for a moment as their price registered, and Rosalyn paid for the little care package. Rich bought a stick of gum, and tried to plead innocent, but Rosalyn pulled him away, and the last image of Reggie he had was him standing behind the counter, watching them leave, his jaw gripped tight.

Rosalyn let go of Rich's arm when they were around the bend again, and Rich felt like she'd surrendered a hostage.

"That guy," she said, shaking her head, "he fucks one quarterback and suddenly he's done half the football team."

Rich blinked. "So he's... ?"

"Yeah, but don't go around telling everyone now. That'd be bad times for you. He's stronger than he looks," she said, and Rich held his tongue before he replied 'I know' automatically. "Him and me have been friends since elementary school. He's cool."

'He and I' Rich thought, but he wasn't about to start correcting her grammar after someone threatened to give him a beatdown for something he didn't do. "Why'd you make it sound like we ... needed that stuff?"

"You mean like I needed it? Because otherwise, he might put two and two together and realize that I didn't need it. And he's not the only one. As far is the world is concerned, from here on out, we fucked like rabbits last night. What we did in my room isn't legal in thirty states. Got it?"

Rich felt the heat in his ears again. The idea that he spent the night with Rosalyn ... was really only underscored as a fantasy by the fact that he'd actually spent the night with Lily.

"Why?" was what he said.

"Why what? Why did we fuck? I'm wondering that myself."

"Why would we tell people that?" he said, showing her his palms in a gesture of confusion.

She stopped walking, and rounded on him. "Because it's true, stupid. And because if we didn't, people are going to get suspicious as to why you stayed over, and they're going to know at least that much from little miss gossip back there."

He couldn't imagine the guy that just put him in a chokehold as 'little miss gossip, ' but he knew that was a tangential issue. "I don't think people would assume that I'm ... with your mother..."

"Right, because you fucking aren't. Stop saying things like that. I don't want anyone to pop up from around a tree that you and I have will have to bury."

He ignored the implication. "Why would someone be behind a tree on the side of the road?"

"Because they're taking a leak, and you're missing the point."

He became indignant. "Do you really think people's first thought is going to be, 'yeah, Rich totally banged Lily's... '"

His face hurt. He stumbled back, tripped over his own foot, and fell on his ass in the gravel. When he put his hand to his face, his nose was bleeding, and it occurred to him that she'd punched him in the face. She was nursing her hand, and the knuckles looked cracked and sore themselves.

He wasn't sure why she punched him. For saying what he was about to say when she'd just warned him not to, for fear of eavesdroppers, or for saying it that casual, irreverent way he was saying it, or for doing what he was about to say he'd done to begin with; he couldn't decide. It didn't matter. She reached out her hand to help him up, and he took it, and didn't say another word about why he was on the ground in the first place.

Rosalyn picked up where they left off, too, like nothing had happened. "Yeah? You've never heard guys talking about my mom on campus, have you?" she said, somewhat awkwardly, as she'd clearly stored up her response and used it after her initial response came out in its violent, non-verbal form. "That's the type of rumor that would spread because, if it were true, it'd make you a school legend. And people love being a part of history."

"Why would ... doing ... that ... make me a school legend?"

Rose laughed. "What, you think you're the only guy that saw my mom and ripped a hole in their jeans?"

"It's not like that," he said, in tempered indignation. It wasn't; it was her smile that did it, not her boobs, but he had to admit that the boobs helped.

Rose nodded. "Fine, fine. But you said it yourself. She's really good looking. And even worse, she's my mom," she said, and pricked gingerly at her swollen, split knuckle with her nail, wincing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.