The Bimbo Treatment - Cover

The Bimbo Treatment

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Fucking the Bimbo's Ass

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Fucking the Bimbo's Ass - When Frank's wife Alice injects herself with an experimental, beauty-enhancement drug she is transformed into a drop-dead bimbo, easily convinced to do any sex act.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Body Modification  

Frank

Donna Wilson's face went red with anger as I grinned at her. Then she giggled. I had promised to fuck her ass after injecting her with the bimbo serum. She was the tenth woman in the living room that had received the treatment. The other nine, all married, were already beginning their changes, their frumpy bodies becoming busty and beautiful.

"You are not going to..." Another giggle escaped Donna's lips. She shook her head. "What is going on?"

Today was the bimbo party. My wife, Alice, and I had gathered ten women, each paying $1000, to give the serum to. We needed money to expand our operations. Alice and my other three bimbo wives were entertaining the husbands at our house, the entire event recorded by GoPro cameras I left about the living room.

I wanted recorded evidence of how naughty my wives were. I would spank each of their asses while watching their performance.

I took the ten women to a house up the street belonging to Ryan, a former Alpha Male that had been neutered by Alice's chemical. He now stood in the corner, eyes downcast, as the women began to change. More cameras were set up in the living room to record their transformation and the orgy that would follow.

Bimbo women were so horny.

I hadn't expected on Donna Wilson being one of the ten. She had been my wife's supervisor when we both worked at BT Chemical. But the bitch owner of the company, Ms. Beigh, had fired us both. Now I had Donna in my grasp. It was no coincidence she was here. Ms. Beigh had learned of my chemical and wanted it for herself.

A plan formed in my mind.

"Oh, wow," giggled Kimberly Carter, a blonde with a blotchy face. "It is getting so hot in here. Oh, my."

"You're growing titties," laughed Natalie D'Angelo, a frumpy housewife wearing too tight pants allowing her fat gut to spill over it as a muffin top. Now that gut was rapidly vanishing and sexy hips were forming. She grew into those tight pants.

"So are you," Kimberly nodded. She reached out and grabbed Natalie's swelling tits through her tight top. "Wow, they're growing in my hands."

Donna Wilson shook her head as her short, black hair sprouted, growing in long, luxurious waves down a face that had resembled a pissed off bulldog but not softened into feminine beauty. She was short, but the bimbo serum addressed that, her legs lengthening in her sweat pants. They fell off her hips as they narrowed into a more feminine shape, exposing just how gorgeous those legs were now.

"Mmm, you are turning hot, Donna."

"I am," she grinned and giggled. "No, wait, I'm not happy with you. You can't fuck my ass."

"But I'm your Doctor," I told her. "And you have to do what your doctor says, right?"

Donna's now beautiful face furrowed as she tried to think. Another giggle escaped her lips. There were a lot giggles echoing through the room. The women were all admiring their new bodies, their clothing stretched by large, round breasts while pants had trouble staying up as their hips had narrowed. They were lean and sexy, a garden of hot, busty women.

"I guess you're right, Doctor Frank," she giggled. "But your a doctor of ... of ... chem ... chemisie." "Chemistry," I corrected. "But I'm also your medical doctor now."

"Oh," she nodded, her brown eyes wide. She licked her lips. "It's so hot in here."

"It is," Kimberly said, her face no longer blotchy, her lips lush and kissable. "My big titties need to breathe."

"They do," Natalie gasped, her eyes wide. "I didn't know titties could breathe." She looked down at her new boobs stretching her sweater. Kimberly's hands were still on them, and the busty MILF squeezed Natalie's tits.

"Yes, they do," Kimberly giggled. "And they can't breathe through this sweater. Right, Dr. Frank?"

"Right, Ladies," I smiled. "In fact, let's everyone get naked so we can see the results."

They obeyed. My dick throbbed in my pants as ten bimbos stripped naked before me, including Donna Wilson. I knew Alice and I would enjoy getting payback with the bitch, and Donna would enjoy every minute of it.


Alice

The nine men in my living room cheered as Janet pulled down my panties. I was so wet. It was exciting dancing for the men in my sexy lingerie. I had ground on Janet, and that made all there poor cocks so hard. It was so mean of us to make them hard.

We would have to use our bodies to satisfy them as my husband transformed their wives. I bet Frank was so hard now, too, and those ten women would have to work so hard to relive his aching cock. I had enhanced his dick with my super smart sciency powers.

"Mmm," Janet purred as she stared up at me. My bestest friend-wife placed my panties against her face and inhaled my soaked crotch.

I was so wet and hot. All these men watched us. And one was Black. I loooved Black men. Their cocks were so big and thick. The biggest cocks, even bigger than Frank's. I loved my husband and his dick, after all I was his number one bestest wife, but there was something so wonderfully naughty about a Black man's dark dick thrusting into my White pussy.

It made me such a naughty wife.

"Who wants her panties?" giggled Janet as she stood up. She was completely naked, her large breasts jiggling. They were bigger than my impressive tits. Her nipples pressed into my boobs, separated only by the thin cloth of my nightie.

All the men wanted my panties.

"Oh, no, who should I give them to?" Janet gasped, biting her lip. "You can't all have them."

"I have an idea," giggled Becca, our third wife. The young blonde, busty bimbo had Nicole's red panties over her head, wearing it like a hat. Nicole, our cop wife, wore Becca's sky-blue panties on hers. They were both naked and grinding on each other's legs.

"What?" I giggled.

"Why don't you give it to the guy with the biggest cock."

My eyes widened. "Wow, that is the bestest idea, Becca. You're so smart."

Becca beamed as she ground on Nicole to the music, her blonde hair bouncing about her youthful face. She was the youngest of Frank's four wives. He was allowed to have more because Doctors could be polgummist.

Polgummy was so wonderful and sweet and tasty, and always made me hungry for gummy bears.

"Come on, boys," giggled Janet. "Let's see those hard cocks. Show us how excited we made you."

"I can't believe this is happening," one man groaned as he unzipped his pants.

"What about our wives," another man asked.

"Fuck them," a third groaned, producing a thick, throbbing dick. "They're getting their beauty treatment. They won't ever know."

"That's right," I giggled. "Come on, show us your dicks. We love cocks. Don't we girls?"

"So much," moaned Nicole. "It's what makes us such naughty wives. We have to be spanked all the time."

"All the time," giggled Becca. "Look at how red my ass is. I was so naughty with the delivery man."

More cocks came out. The men all sat on the couches and chairs in the living room. Their dicks all bobbed and waved before them. Most were about the same size, but two stood out, and the biggest belonged to the only Black man.

My pussy clenched as I stared at the thick, throbbing slab of ebony cock.

I snagged my panties from Janet. "I think we have a clear winner."

"Course it's the Black man," a White guy groaned.

I sauntered to the Black man and his big cock. His eyes were fixed on my big, bouncing tits. I brushed off my red hair from my shoulders, making sure he had an unobstructed view. His dick was so thick and hard. He was in so much pain. He needed relief.

And so did my pussy.

I straddled his knees, almost pressing my tits in his face as I pulled the panties down over his head. I giggled at my panties digging into his short hair, the elastic band tight about his forehead. His hands seized my thighs.

"Damn, you are one sexy woman," he groaned. "And my wife is going to be as sexy as you when the treatment is finished?"

"Oh, yes," I smiled. "She'll be sexy and horny and so eager for this cock."

"You like my cock?" he grinned.

"Yes," I moaned. "I loooove Black cocks. They're so thick and dark. They make me feel like such a naughty wife." I giggled again. "I love being naughty. Then Frank has to spank me and discipline me." I squirmed, my pussy growing more excited.

"Have you ever given a lap dance before?"

I shook my head. "What's that?"

"Something every girl as hot as you should know," he grinned, his teeth so white between his dark lips.

"I should," I gasped. "Oh, no. You need to teach me. If it is something I need to know." A flutter of panic washed through me. Why didn't Frank every tell me that I needed to know how to give a lap dance? "What do I need to do?"

"First, you need to turn around and press that fine, White ass right on my cock."

"Okay," I groaned, turning around, his cock rubbing on my ass through the nightie. He was so thick and I loved the way he pressed the satin against my skin as I wiggled into place. "Like this?"

"You don't need this." His hands pulled off my nightie, sliding the smooth fabric up my body. My nipples tingled as they were caressed. All the excitement and sensations rushed down to my wet pussy. I groaned and wiggled as his cock pressed between the cheeks of my naked ass. His hands brushed my tits right before they popped out, big and bouncing. Then he threw my nightie to the ground.

"Now I'm ready?" I asked.

His hands rubbed up and down my thighs. They were so strong, and I loved how dark they were against my pale skin. "Now you just dance and grind to the music while rubbing that fine ass on my cock. That's a lap dance"

"Oh, okay," I smiled.

Becca, Janet, and Nicole ground on each other, Becca sandwiched in the middle. Janet humped against Becca's ass. My bestest friend wife had her big tits rubbing into Becca's back while the men cheered. My three wives looked so hot as they danced.

"You have to start dancing," the Black man groaned.

"Right, sorry," I giggled. "I got distracted."

"You're an airhead, ain't you?"

"A bimbo," I moaned as I let the music thudding through the room guide me. I wiggled my hips and ground back into his thick cock. He pressed between the cheeks of my ass and I ground up and down on him, my big titties bouncing. "Ooh, I like this. Do you like it?"

"Fuck, yes," he groaned. "Your butt-cheeks are so soft around my cock."

I clenched my butt, squeezing my cheeks down on his cock as I worked my ass up and down. My asshole tingled as his cock rubbed against it. His precum beaded out of his cock, wetting my butt and lubing the way for it to slide up and down between the cheeks of my ass.

His hands roamed my body. I moaned at his touch, so glad we was teaching me how to lap dance My pussy clenched and tingled as his strong, big hands caressed me. He rubbed my thighs, massaged my stomach in circles, and squeezed my big titties.

"Oh, yes, I love lap-dancing," I gasped as his dark fingers rolled my fat, pink nipples. The pleasure shot down to my pussy. I shuddered and clenched my butt-cheeks on his thick cock, humping him faster and faster. "So good."

"Damn, you are a slut," he groaned. "You are just horny. I bet you are drenched between your thighs."

"So drenched," I groaned as his hand slid down and pressed between my legs. "Oh, yes. Rub me there. I love having my little clitty played with."

His fingers rubbed at my clit. I gasped as the pleasure shot through me. I bucked and shuddered, my hips spasming wildly as I lap-danced. My big titties rose and bounce, slapping loudly against my chest as I jerked up.

And came down right on his cock.

"Oh, yes," I gasped as my pussy impaled on his thick, Black cock.

"Fuck," he grunted.

His big, thick, throbbing, ebony shaft stretched my pussy. My head tossed back, my red hair flying, as the pleasure raced through me. My pussy almost ached in pain as his dick stretched me out. He was so wide. I groaned and clenched my teeth as his cock buried all the way into my depths.

"I'm stuffed so full of your big, Black cock," I screamed out.

His fingers massaging at my clit sent sparks shooting to my stuffed pussy. I bucked and groaned, continuing to lap dance as I rubbed my back into his muscular chest. My pussy clenched and spasmed as my orgasm burst through me.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming on his Black dick. Oh, yes. It's so good. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I lap-danced and spasmed on his thick cock. My pussy writhed about his shaft. The pleasure rippled through me. My big tits heaved as the pleasure kept swelling and swelling. His fingers rubbed hard at my clit, prolonging my bliss and keeping me cumming.

My eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure overwhelmed me. I gasped and bucked, loving every moment of his thick cock buried into my pussy. His Black dick in my White cunt. His dark hands squeezed my tit and rubbed at my clit.

I was in heaven.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "So good."

My eyes opened.

Janet squealed. One of the men had moved to her and shoved his cock into her pussy from behind as she ground on Becca. My bestest friend-wife moaned and groaned, clearly in a world of bliss as she writhed between the man and Becca.

"Fuck me," gasped Janet. "Oh, yes. Use my body to satisfy your aching cock. Don't be afraid. I'm here to help. I'm such a good woman."

A frenzied moan burst from the other men. It was like they had transformed into hungry sharks, and we were their succulent prey. They pulled Nicole and Becca apart and pushed them to their knees. My wives gasped in delight as they were fucked. Becca ended up on her knees, her big titties swaying beneath her as she was pounded from behind.

"Keep dancing, slut," the Black man moaned in my ear. "Time to make me cum."

"Yes, yes," I moaned. I leaned forward and worked my hips, sliding my pussy up and down his cock.

My fading orgasm made my pussy tingle around his dick. I shuddered, loving how big felt as I slid up and down his girth. He was so thick inside of me. My pussy clenched and relaxed on him as I bounced up and down his dick.

"I need a piece of the slut, too," groaned another man.

He seized my red hair and pulled my head down. I groaned as his cock slammed into my mouth. He fucked my face up and down his dick, almost hurting me as he pulled my hair. I was so helpless, trapped by his hands.

It made my pussy so hot.

I sucked on the man's cock as he fucked my mouth. His cock dived down my throat. I swallowed him—I was a deep-throating, bimbo cocksucker—and I tried to work my pussy up and down the Black man's dick.

But it was so hard when I was bent over.

"Damn," groaned the Black man. "Fuck the slut's mouth. She loves it. Her pussy keeps clenching on my dick."

"She's a fucking whore," grunted the man fucking my mouth. "You think our wives will be like her?"

"Probably." The Black man fucked his hips up, bouncing me on his lap as he fucked me. The chair groaned beneath him as his wonderful, hard dick slid in and out of my pussy. I groaned and shuddered, loving every minute of his dick reaming my pussy.

I clamped my pussy down on his dick, loving the friction. Another orgasm burst inside of me as the two men used my body to satiate their hard cocks. I was such a naughty wife to fuck both these men. I sucked hard as the dick slammed down my throat and heavy balls smacked my lips.

"What a slut," groaned the man fucking my mouth. His salty precum stained my tongue as he pounded me. "Shit, she can take cock."

"Yes, she can."

The Black man smacked my ass. The sharp, stinging pain flooded to my pussy. I gasped and came again. My pussy spasmed about his dick. I moaned about the cock slamming down my throat as I bucked between the two men.

I sucked so hard as I came. I loved it. Their two dicks sent such wonderful flutters through my body. I savored how naughty I was as my pussy massaged the Black man's thick dick. The pleasure rushed through my body, crashing into my brain.

"Fuck," the Black man groaned, adding his moans to the chorus of gasping bimbos and grunting men.

The room smelled of sex. Hot pussy. Sweat. Salty cum.

Becca already had cum dripping down her sides and to her big tits dangling beneath her. Janet shuddered as the man fucking her pulled out. Salty jizz leaked down her thighs. Another man took the first's place, plunging into her sloppy depths.

My orgasm reached its peak. I loved it. My pussy spasmed its final time before my pleasure retreated, leaving me almost floating between the two men, drifting on a cloud of wonderful, naughty bliss.

"What a slut," groaned the Black man. "What a bimbo, fucking slut."

"Yes," grunted the other man. His balls smacked my chin. They were so heavy with his cum. I wanted her jizz. I sucked hard. "Damn, she's a cock-hungry bitch. Shit."

Hot, salty cum flooded my mouth. I shuddered, a small orgasm rippling through my pussy as the jizz coated my tongue and mouth. I let it pool inside of my mouth, savoring how depraved and naughty it was to drink another man's cum. I was married.

My pussy clenched on the Black man's thrusting dick.

"Shit!" he grunted and flooded my pussy with his seed.

I swallowed cum and savored the jizz filling my pussy. He pulled me down his shaft and grunted with every blast. So much hot spunk filled me. It sloshed around inside my pussy. He let go of me and I slipped off his lap, both dicks popping out of me.

"Ooh, that was fun," I panted. "Thank you for teaching me how to lap dance. It's such a fun way to fuck."

The Black man laughed hard.


Frank

I may have overestimated the aggressiveness of ten bimbo women when I told them, "You each need a dose of my cum or your transformation will end and you'll be ugly again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.