The Bimbo Treatment - Cover

The Bimbo Treatment

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: Spanking the Bimbo Wife's Hot Ass

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Spanking the Bimbo Wife's Hot Ass - When Frank's wife Alice injects herself with an experimental, beauty-enhancement drug she is transformed into a drop-dead bimbo, easily convinced to do any sex act.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Body Modification  

Alice

I smiled at my husband as I sat up in the bath, the soapy water cascading off my big, wonderful, soft titties. My husband had a stern look on his face as he stood in the door of the bathroom. He was handsome, if a little nerdy, but I loved him so much. He was the bestest husband in the world because he invented the bimbo serum.

"Do I need to be punished?" I asked. I had been so naughty. I fucked so many Black police officers today. But they all needed my help. My sexy, bimbo body made those men's cocks so hard, and it was a woman's job to relieve a man of the pain she caused.

And it was so much fun relieving their pain. I had been fucked over and over by big, Black dicks. I had their thick dicks in all my holes. By the end, I was drenched in cum. It covered my skin and hair like I had been showered in it. That was why I was in the bath. Ryan, Janet's wimpified ex-husband, washed me clean. He was such a pathetic guy now, but also so cute and kittenish.

"Partly," Frank, my husband, answered.

My eyes flicked to the syringe in his hand. "Is that that super smart serum?"

Frank nodded.

I sighed. I didn't want to be super smart. I loved being a bimbo. My thoughts were covered in a warm, marshmallowy embrace that made the world seem so wonderful and magical. I was happy all the time, and so horny. Just looking at my husband made my pussy wet. Ryan's touch did nothing for me, he wasn't really a man any longer, but Frank's mere presence did. He was my husband.

And a wife should be wet for her husband.

"Come out, Alice," Frank said, his voice stern.

A wife should also be obedient. It must be important if Frank wanted to talk to the super smart sciency part of me. "Yes, dear," I answered as I stood up, the water cascading off my sexy, curvy body.

Ryan, his eyes downcast, grabbed a towel and dried my body as Frank watched. Behind Frank stood Officer Nicole Tyson, the sexy, busty, bimbofied cop that helped Frank track me down at the undercover house Officer Jim, the Black cop, took me to this afternoon.

She was so cute. I wondered if she would be one of Frank's wives. My forehead furrowed. It seemed like Frank could only have three wives. And that was me, his chief wife, my bestest friend Janet, and the young and sexy Becca, his bang-wife-secretary.

Polgummy was so complicated.

As soon as I was dry, Frank turned me around. His right hand squeezed my bubbly ass. I giggled and wiggled my hips. My pussy clenched at his touch while my boobies shook and jiggled. I squeezed them, pinching my hard nipples and letting out a moan.

My moan turned into a gasp as Frank injected my ass with the serum. A cool liquid flowed into my butt-cheek then spread through my blood. I shivered as the cool serum pumped through my veins towards my head and then...

The cloying fog on my mind vanished. I turned around and glanced at the bimbo cop with a vapid grin on her face. "I suppose there was no helping turning the cop into Officer Bimbo Slut."

"No," my husband said, taking my hand. His face was still stern.

I swallowed. Was he angry? I had enjoyed being gangbanged by those Black men. Their lies were so obvious now that I could think normally again. None of them were cops. I didn't know how many of them fucked me. Over twenty. And it had been wonderful.

Such big, thick cocks. The gangbang was my most secret fantasy played out. But was Frank angry.

I bit my lip and didn't resist as he led me to our bedroom. Officer Bimbo Slut followed behind us. Her tits stretched out the front of her beige uniform, the buttons barely holding her top close. Her pants seemed loose, about to fall off her now slender hips. Like every bimbo, she had a gorgeous face, lush lips, and her brown hair almost shimmered with its glossy beauty.

"What are we doing with her?" I asked my husband.

"No idea," Frank said as he pulled me to our bed. He sat down then patted his lap. I frowned, then went to sit on his lap. Frank shook his head. "You need to be punished."

My cheeks reddened. "You want to spank me while I'm not a bimbo?"

Frank smiled, "Yes."

My pussy clenched. Just because I had my intelligence temporarily back, didn't change the fact I had a bimbo's horny body and I loved being spanked. It would be a new experience to try it out when I wasn't befuddled.

"Okay," I purred as I stretched across his lap, my butt shaking. "I was a naughty wife today."

"Very naughty," he grinned, his cock hard through his slacks. "You scared me today."

"Sorry," I whispered. "When I'm a bimbo, I can't help it. I really thought they were cops and that they needed my help." I laughed. "I really thought I had to suck their cocks to make them feel better."

"It scared me because I wasn't sure I could find you," Frank said. "What if someone lures you off and keeps you? What if I lose you and can't find you?"

I shivered and swallowed. "Well, there are RFID chips used in pets and I hear some parents tag their children with them. It seems terrible to put a GPS chip in your wife, but, given my limitations, it would be prudent."

"Wives," Frank corrected. "I wouldn't want Becca or Janet to get lost either."

"No," I smiled, wiggling my hips, then I glanced at Officer Bimbo Slut. She was cute. "Officer Nicole, Dr. Frank and I need to visually inspect your breasts. And since we're both Doctors, you have to do what we say. It's for your health."

"Oh, no," gasped Nicole in that vapid, bimbo way that made my pussy wet. She rapidly unbuttoned her uniform. Her large, firm tits spilled out. They were gorgeous and perfectly sculpted mounds of flesh topped with hard, pink nipples. "Are they okay?"

"They look perfect," I purred as Frank stroked my ass. "What do you think, Dr. Frank?"

"Flawless," groaned Frank. His hand tightened on my butt.

"I suppose we can keep her." I wiggled on Frank's cock. "Polygamy now allows you to have four wives. No more."

"It wasn't my intention," Frank admitted.

"I know," I purred, "but she makes me wet. She's a cop that does what we tell her. I guess we can use her for security. I have an idea for a modified intelligence serum. Maybe make her not so gullible as the rest of us."

"Yes, yes," Frank nodded, excitement in his voice. "If we add proply-butanate and methly-dioxide it just might do the trick."

"We should experiment once we have some money," I grinned. "But first, I have to be disciplined."

"Yes," Frank groaned, then he smacked his hand down hard on my ass.

"One," I gasped, the pain shooting through my body. My pussy clenched. It made me feel so submissive to Frank. I was bad and he was disciplining me.

It was sexy.

Crack!

"Two," I groaned, the heat spreading through my butt-cheeks.

Crack!

"Three!" My voice grew breathier. My pussy clenched. My juices stained my thighs as my excitement increased. I was Frank's naughty wife. I had to be spanked.

Crack!

"Four!" The pain grew. My ass stung.

Crack!

"Five!" It came out as a moan. I shuddered on Frank's lap. His cock was so hard beneath my stomach.

Crack!

"Six!" I bit my lip as the pain increased. I trembled, my eyes watering. My nipples ached as they rasped on the bedspread.

Crack!

"Seven!" His hand landed on my upper thigh. There was less padding. The pain was sharper. I drank it in.

I was a bad wife.

Crack!

"Eight!" Agony burned through my ass. Each cheek was on fire. A tear trickled down my cheek. But I embraced the pain. I deserved it. And the agony warmed my pussy. It made me itch.

Crack!

"Nine!" I panted, my head tossing. My butt-clenched and relaxed. Another tear fell.

"You've been so bad," Frank groaned. His hand stroked my burning butt-cheeks.

"I was," I moaned. "Keep disciplining me."

I loved it. I was glad I had my full faculties so I could savor every bit of my spanking. His hand was so strong. My husband had been a nerd, but ever since the bimbo serum, he had become confident. And that only made him sexier.

Crack!

"Ten!" I gasped, my body bucking. He spanked me hard. The smack resounded through the room.

"Doesn't that hurt?" gasped Officer Bimbo Slut, her hips shifting.

"Are you getting wet watching me being spanked?" I moaned.

"Yes, Dr. Alice."

Crack!

"Eleven!" The pain overwhelmed me for a moment. I let out gasps and moans. More tears fell. My pussy burned. Beyond Officer Bimbo Slut, Janet and Becca watched from the hallway, naked and holding each other. They were so beautiful. Cute, blonde Becca's pillowy tits pressed into raven-haired Janet's impressive bosom.

They rubbed each other's pussies as they watched.

Crack!

"Twelve!" I gasped, turning my attention to Officer Bimbo Slut. "You're our wife, did you know that?"

"I am," Officer Bimbo Slut gasped, her eyes going wide. "When did that happen?"

"Just now," I groaned. "We're doctors, which means you have to obey us, right?"

"Of course, Dr. Alice."

Frank groaned, "So we're telling you that you're our wife and we'll love you and take care of you."

"Oh, that's so wonderful," the cop gasped, clapping her hands with exuberant glee. "I always wanted to get married, but no one ever wanted me before."

"You're our wife," cheered Becca, hugging Officer Bimbo slut from behind, the girl's hands sliding around to squeeze the cop's big tits."

"Damn," groaned Frank. "You are an amazing wife, Alice."

"I know," I panted, my ass on fire. "But my punishment isn't over."

Crack!

I yelped and bucked. Frank grinned down at me as I cried in pain. It hurt so much, I couldn't even say the count. The pain shot right to my pussy. Frank cracked his hand down again. I shuddered, drinking in the pain. Over and over his hand fell, the smacks echoing through the room while our three wives watched in their shared embrace.

"Last one," Frank growled.

"Okay," I croaked, my cheeks stained with tears.

Frank slapped down right on my pussy. I gasped and bucked, my body shuddering as the pain exploded across my pussy. It was so intense. I couldn't believe how much having my pussy spanked hurt.

Or how much I loved it.

I cried out in agony and rapture. My orgasm burst through my body in powerful waves that sent me into convulsions. My pussy juices flooded out, squirting into Frank's hand as he rubbed at my bruised labia and clit. I bucked and squirmed and loved every minute of the pleasure drowning my senses.

"Oh, yes, Frank, I was so bad. So very bad. Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for disciplining me. Thank you for loving me."

"Always, Alice," groaned Frank as he stroked my pussy lips. His cock was so hard beneath my stomach.

He needed something special to repay him.

"Officer Nicole," I gasped. "Get your handcuffs out then strip naked."


Frank

"What are you up to?" I smiled as my wife slipped off the bed. Her ass was as red as her coppery hair. Her big boobs jiggled. All four of the women in the room were gorgeous, but Alice edged them out. She was my real wife. The other three were really just concubines. I was fond of Janet and Becca, and I was sure I would grow fond of Nicole, but Alice was the one I really loved.

And she had a naughty glint in her green eyes. It was fun when she had her intelligence back. I liked both versions of my wife. I enjoyed different parts of each.

Nicole wiggled out of her pants and panties. She pulled her handcuffs from her belt and held them out. "Here you are Dr. Wife Alice."

"Thank you." Then Alice leaned in and kissed Nicole right on the lips.

My dick throbbed harder.

"You aren't naked," Janet gasped, rushing to my side. "Everyone else is. It's not fair."

"Not fair, husband," agreed Becca as she joined my other side.

"No, it's not," I grinned at them both. Janet's mature beauty on one side, Becca's youthful passion on the other. "I guess you two should do something about it."

"What?" Becca asked, her eyes wide.

"Strip me," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, right. I can be so silly sometimes," giggled Becca.

"But so sexy, right, husband," beamed Janet.

"Right," I nodded.

The two bimbos stripped me naked, their hands pulling off my shirt then working down my pants. They both grinned when my cock came out. Their lips attacked it, licking and sucking as their hands massaged my balls.

"We made you hard," Janet moaned. "Don't worry. We'll help you relax."

"Good," Alice purred. "You're both such good wives. Good wives please their husbands and fellow wives."

"Oh, okay," Nicole nodded, licking her lips as Alice led the cop to the bed. "Should I please you know, Dr. Wife, or should I please Dr. Husband."

Alice grinned. "Just lie down on the bed, Officer Bimbo Slut Wife."

Nicole giggled at her name. She stretched out behind me, her big tits jiggling, her body undulating. My cock throbbed between Janet and Becca's hungry assault. Their tongues licked up and down my shaft, meeting at the crown. They moaned as they pleasured me, almost kissing each other about my dick.

It was hot. "You two are such good wives," I panted as I ran my fingers through their hairs. "Mmm, you are making me feel so much better. I'll be giving you both so much yummy cum to enjoy. I bet you can't wait."

"No," moaned Becca around the tip of my cock. Her tongue dug into my slit, gathering up my precum.

"We want it now," moaned Janet. "We need our medicine."

Handcuffs ratcheted behind me. I glanced over my shoulder. Alice had cuffed the cop's hands to our bed's headboard. Both Nicole's arms were stretched over her head. Alice then reached to the floor and pulled out the cop's nightstick.

My dick throbbed as Alice straddled Nicole's face and shoved the nightstick deep into Nicole's pussy. Nicole's moans were muffled by Alice's pussy. My redheaded wife writhed on Nicole's hungry mouth, sliding her pussy up and down, gasping and groaning in obvious delight.

"That's it," moaned Alice. "Lick my pussy while I get your cunt ready for our husband's dick."

My fingers tightened in Becca and Janet's hair as I watched the thick, black metal of the nightstick ream into Nicole's pussy. Red flushed her bare vulva as her body spasmed, pleasure coursing through the bimbo cop.

"Fuck her cunt," I groaned. "Get her ready for me, Alice."

My wife smiled at me. "She loves it. She's licking so hard at my pussy. The slut wants to make sure I cum."

"Good," I panted. "Nicole, make Alice cum hard. She's the chief wife. It's your duty to please her as much as me."

"Yes, Dr. Husband Frank," groaned Nicole. Her body shuddered. "Oh, I love pleasing her. Her pussy taste the bestest in the world. It's all drippy and sticky, like the bestest honey. Mmm, I love it."

Janet's mouth licked down to my balls. She sucked them in her mouth as I watched Alice and Janet. Becca's hungry mouth engulfed the head of my cock. She sucked hard as she bobbed up and down, her tongue swirling about my crown and shaft. The noisy sucks made my dick ache almost as much as her warm, sweet mouth.

"That's it, sluts," I groaned. "Worship my cock. You're such good wives. Just like Nicole."

"The best wives," moaned Alice. "Oh, yes. We have the best sexy, slutty, bimbo wives."

Her back arched. Her heavy tits thrust forward. My balls ached as I watched. The pressure at the tip of my cock grew. Alice jammed the nightstick deep into Nicole's pussy as pleasure crossed my wife's face.

"Yes, you naughty slut," gasped Alice. "Oh, yes, being spanked was so hot. I can't help it. I'm cumming. Drink it all down, slut. All my juices. They're so important. You love pussy juices, Officer Bimbo Slut Wife."

"I do," moaned Nicole as she shuddered and drank down my wife's juices.

My wife's orgasmic moans sent me over the edge. "Fuck," I groaned, my hand holding Becca's mouth over my cock as my balls erupted. Janet's massaging mouth worked the cum out of my balls and shot it straight up my dick into Becca's hungry mouth. "That's it. Don't drink it all. Share with your wives."

My back arched at the pleasure flooding through me. Every pulse of my cock flooding cum into Becca's mouth sent powerful shudders through my body. I groaned with each blast of cum. The pleasure was so sweet as my bimbo wife swallowed my cum.

"Fuck," I panted when the last squirt flooded Becca's mouth.

She popped off and seized Janet's cheeks, pulling Janet from my balls. The two women kissed, their tongues swapping my cum back and forth. It was such a hot sight. Even if I hadn't had my cock improved by Alice's dick-enhancement formula, I would have stayed hard.

Two women snowballing your cum with obvious enjoyment was the hottest thing in the world.

"Yes," moaned Nicole. She spasmed on the bed, the handcuffs rattling as she writhed. Her big tits shook as her orgasm rippled through her. Alice shoved the nightstick deep into the bimbo slut's cunt, a satisfied grin on Alice's face.

"That's right, cum, slut," groaned Alice. "Your pussy needs to be nice and wet for Frank's cock. He's going to fuck you so hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Nicole.

My dick throbbed as Alice pulled out the nightstick and winked at me.


Alice

Frank groaned as I licked Nicole's tangy pussy juices off the nightstick. It was so depraved, something I never would have done before becoming a bimbo. Even now, at my full intelligence, I couldn't contain the deprave desires I had experienced.

I loved being a slut.

Nicole's juices were delicious, mixing with the metallic zest of the steel. I reached the top of her nightstick and sucked on it like a cock as I squirmed on Nicole's mouth. She kept tonguing my pussy, stirring me to another orgasm.

I popped the nightstick out of my mouth. "What are you waiting on, honey?" I grinned. "The slut's not going to fuck herself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.