The Bimbo Treatment
Chapter 3: Bimbo Wife Fucks the Photographer

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bimbo Wife Fucks the Photographer - When Frank's wife Alice injects herself with an experimental, beauty-enhancement drug she is transformed into a drop-dead bimbo, easily convinced to do any sex act.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Body Modification  

Frank

Even in her baggy dress, my bimbo wife Alice looked amazing. Her ass shook as she walked to our car, her curly, red hair falling about her shoulders. Yesterday, she had been a plump and somewhat doughty woman. I loved her despite that. And then she had injected herself with the bimbo compound I had discovered.

Now she was a perfect woman, large tits, hourglass waist, beautiful face, flawless skin.

She was also as dumb as a brick.

She used to be a chemist like me. Well, I guess that part of her was still in there. She could understand chemistry—she even whipped up a male-enhancement injection that gave me a big cock and a lot of stamina—but she was gullible and giggly like an airhead.

It was so cute.

Even if her gullibility led her to blow the delivery man this morning. I had to spank her for being naughty even if I enjoyed watching her blow the Black man. A weird sense of pride had filled me. My wife was so hot a complete stranger desired her. But she was mine.

Janet, my wife's best friend, walked beside Alice in a borrowed dress. Like Alice, she had been a heavy girl until my wife injected her with the bimbo solution. Now she was a gorgeous MILF with even bigger titties than my wife. And she was just as dumb. I had easily convinced her to suck my cock for her treatment and to let me fuck her ass while my wife licked her pussy. It had been hot. Ryan, Janet's husband, was a complete tool.

I loved cuckolding the asshole.

Both women climbed into the backseat of my Honda Accord, giggling with excitement. "Let's go buy sexy clothes!" Alice giggled, adjusting her glasses. She looked like a sexy librarian now. So hot. "Sexy women need sexy clothes!"

"Yes!" Janet giggled, just as vapid. "Sexy clothes! Ryan is going to love the new me."

I climbed into the driver's seat, my cock hard in my jeans. Both women exuded sex even in their ill-fitting clothes. I couldn't wait to see them in tight, revealing outfits. That's why we were going shopping. It probably wasn't a good idea to spend a lot of money, both Janet and I were unemployed now, but I knew this bimbo treatment would make us billionaires.

"Ladies, you need to buckle up," I reminded them as they squirmed in the backseat. Alice's blouse was so loose, she was having fun making her naked tits appear, flashing fat, pink nipples at me.

"Right! Safety first!" Alice grabbed the seat belt, pulling it across her. The shoulder strap pressed between her breasts, pulling her dress tight and exposing her left tit entirely. "Oops!" she giggled, stroking her nipple. "What a naughty seat belt."

"Mine's not naughty," Janet pouted, adjusting her dress so her left breast popped out. "There we go. Now we're twins!"

I almost hit a car backing out of our driveway. It was a distracting sight. Both women giggled the entire drive to the Commons, the mall up in Federal Way. It once had been called the SeaTac Mall despite SeaTac being farther north on I-5. As much as it pained me, I made sure both women were decently covered up when they climbed out.

I held out my arms. "Okay, ladies, let's shop!"

Alice took my right and Janet the left.

"Shopping!" Alice exclaimed.

I loved strolling with two sexy women on my arms. Lucky for me, Alice still knew the mall, and she knew where to go to buy sexy clothes. The store was called Chyc. I shook my head at the shop's name—I really hated the trend of taking a real word and replacing a letter to make it sound "cool."

The store was filled with slinky clothes: tight skirts, low-cut blouses, low-riding jeans, skimpy thongs. I grinned as I let the women loose. They were like a pack of hyenas, laughing as they descended onto the plain to feast on designer clothing.

A plump woman with lank, blonde hair and a pimply face walked up. "Hi. Welcome to Chyc. I'm Becca, and I'm here to take care of any of your shopping needs?"

"Do yo think this would look hot on me?" my wife asked, pulling a tight, red dress off the rack and holding it up to her body.

"Oh, definitely," Becca the salesgirl nodded. "With that figure, you'd be hard pressed to find anything in here that didn't make you look hot."

"Oh, you're so sweet!" Alice smiled and gave the plump woman a hug. "I'm just so excited to be this hot!"

"Oh, did you recently loose weight?" Becca's smile seemed more force. "That's wonderful."

"I know!" Alice beamed. She opened up her purse and pulled out her wallet. "This is what I looked like yesterday."

Becca goggled at the picture of me and my wife. "No way! That's impossible! You must have lost 150 pounds in a day."

"It's science!" Alice giggled again. "Me and my husband are super smart sciency people."

"Scientists?" Becca asked, lifting her eyebrows.

"Yes, that's the word. We're, um, the ones that mix chemicals together." She glanced at me. "Oh, honey, my brain is all fuzzy. What's that word?

"We're chemist," I said, walking up. " We invented a serum that transforms a woman into a perfect beauty."

"Right," Becca said, rolling her eyes. "And for three easy payments of $19.99 it can be mine."

"Honey, get your phone out and show her," Alice smiled. "It's amazing. It changed me and Janet's life!"

Janet nodded from a nearby rack. "Ooh, I think I'll look so hot in this!"

"That's why we're here! We need to have sexy clothes for our sexy bodies!"

I pulled out my phone and found the video I recorded yesterday of Alice's transformation. I held it up for Becca to see. Her blue eyes widened as she watched. Alice wandered off, browsing for more clothes. She headed off to the dressing room with Janet as the video reached the part where her body began changing.

"Holy shit!" Becca gasped. "Is it special effects?"

I shook my head. "Nope. My wife and I have been working on this for years."

"But your wife seems like such an airhead now," Becca pointed out.

"She's still my pumpkin. She's just ... freer now. And she still knows her chemistry, she just has a hard time saying big words and remembering what things are called." I took my phone and looked Becca in the eyes. "Besides, what would you give up to be that beautiful?"

Becca chewed her lips.

"Honey, look! I'm so sexy!" Alice called out. She wore the red dress, her breasts almost spilling out of it. I groaned, my cock throbbing hard. I left Becca to ponder as I walked over to my wife. She giggled, turning and shaking her perfect ass at me cupped by the right red fabric.

I slapped her ass, giving her a squeeze. "Perfect. Buy it. Buy whatever you want, pumpkin."

Alice gave me a happy kiss. "Thank you! You're the bestest husband ever!"

"And you're the best wife." I squeezed her ass. "Go try the next outfit on."

Janet emerged moments later. She had a bright green dress. It had cutouts that showed off her sides and the bottom slopes of her breasts. She shimmied her hips. "Do you think Ryan will love it?"

"He will," I said, caressing her side up to the bottom of her heavy tit.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "We're not in your clinic."

"Just making sure your skin still feels right." I reached her breast, squeezing it. "Everything feels fine."

"Good," she sighed in relief. "I want to be perfect for Ryan."

I kissed her on the lips. "Yep, everything's perfect. Go try on your next outfit."

My cock was aching as both women paraded sexy outfit after sexy outfit before me, strutting like models. I rubbed at my cock, taking the time to give each woman a grope. My wife loved it, but with Janet I had to use the simple lie of "I'm making sure everything is still fine" kept her happy.

Becca was nearby the entire time, pretending to straighten the racks. But she just kept glancing at me, her eyes considering. She fidgeted, fighting her fear. She wanted to be beautiful, but she was believed the serum was a scam. Her face grew flushed, and she flinched and looked away every time I glanced at her. I smiled. She was getting closer to accepting.

I began to think about what to do with her. She was young, just over eighteen, and once she had been bimbofied, she would be a gorgeous, blonde bombshell. She might just be the perfect secretary for the business.

Alice and Janet had found the clothes they wanted and were bringing them up to the cash register when Becca walked forward, trembling as she stopped before me. "What would it cost me to take the treatment?"

I paused to consider. "We're still in the early phases. We haven't figured out the logistics."

Alice let out a giggle at the cash register where the effeminate man working the cash register laughed back.

"I don't have much," Becca whispered.

"How would you like a new job?" I asked her. "We'll need a secretary, and as an employee you could have the injection for free."

"A secretary?" She licked her lips. "Well ... it can't be worse than this job."

"I think you'll love it," I promised her as my wife walked over carrying her bags.

"Look what I bought!" Alice brandished the bags like a hunter displaying her trophy.

"Excellent, pumpkin. And Becca here has decided to take the treatment."

My wife squealed in delight and hugged the plump girl. It was an awkward hug since her arms were full of bags. "I have the treatment in here!" Alice set her bags down and fished in her purse, pulling out a clean syringe and a small bottle filled with the green substance.

"We'll need someplace private to administer it," I said.

"Oh, we can use the break room in the back. It's time for my lunch anyways," Becca said, eyeing the vial.

"Good." I took the syringe. Across the mall's promenade from Chyc was Delilah's Treasures, a lingerie shop. "Pumpkin, why don't you head over to the lingerie store and buy some naughty stuff. Surprise me."

Alice's face fell a bit. "But ... I wanted to assist."

"Janet can," I told her. I would have the rest of my life to play with Alice, but Janet was married so I wanted to enjoy her as much as possible. "I can't wait to see how beautiful you will be in the naughty lingerie you buy. It'll make me so happy."

Alice frown became a beaming smile. "Okay. I love you." She gave me a kiss.

I smacked her ass as she walked away. "Love you, too, pumpkin."

"She's ... affectionate," Becca said.

"It's a side-effect," I shrugged. "Come on, let's get going." I waved to Janet to follow.


Alice

My disappointment vanished as I walked into Delilah's Treasures. There was so much sexy, naughty things to wear. All the skimpy, sexy clothing I always wished I was thin enough to wear were spread out before me. I had no idea where to begin.

I giggled as I flitted about the store. It was almost overwhelming. I wanted them all.

But I didn't have that much money, right?

I struggled to remember. That smart part of me seemed to think I didn't. I should trust that smart part of me, even if she used big words. I drifted towards a sea-green babydoll, the fabric sheer. I touched it, loving the feel.

Out of the corner of my eye, a man stepped up. He was tan and handsome, a hungry smile framed by short-trimmed, dark goatee. He held up his hands, making a rectangle with his thumbs and pointer fingers, framing me between them.

"What are you doing?" I giggled. "It's silly."

"You are gorgeous," the man said. "I'm Gerard." He pulled a card from his pocket and handed it over. It read: Gerard Kelly, Photographer with a motto, "Transforming beauty into perfection."

"I'm Alice," I smiled, then held the babydoll up to me. "Do you think this would look hot on me?"

"Definitely," he grinned. "I would know. I spend all day photographing beautiful women for magazines."

"How amazing!"

"And you are perfect. How would you like to be a model?"

I let out a happy squeal. "I would love that!"

"Really?" he asked, almost seeming surprised, but then his suave smile returned. "We could head to my studio and take the photo's right now."

"Right now?" I was supposed to be doing something for Frank right now. "Oh, but I need to buy this sexy lingerie first."

"Of course. You need something to wear while modeling," he said. "If I buy this for you, it'll be your payment. And then we'll head down to my studio. It's not far away. You'll be so sexy."

"But my husband..."

"He'll want to see the sexy photos."

"Really?" I asked in awe. "Do you know my husband?"

"Yes, I do. And he wants me to photograph you."

"Okay! Let's buy this and go."

His eyebrows furrowed and he muttered something that may have been, "How stupid is she?" But I wasn't sure that's what he said.

I found a few more items, and we headed to the cash register to pay. Unfortunately, he forgot his credit card at home. He was real sorry. I didn't mind. I paid for them. He promised to pay me back at his studio.

What a nice man.

He put his hand on my waist as we walked out.

"Umm, what are you doing?" I asked as his hand drifted down and squeezed my ass.

"I, um, checking your ass size. I need to know all that to calibrate my camera right so the pictures come out perfect."

"Do you need to touch my breasts, too?" I asked. "I want this to be perfect and they're so big."

"You are one of a kind, Alice," he laughed and quickly squeezed my tit in the middle of the mall. My nipple tingled. "Yep. I know just how to calibrate now."

"Great! Let's go! I can't wait to show Frank these pictures."

We walked out of the mall to his car. He started the engine and we were off to take sexy pictures.


Frank

Becca stripped naked as her body grew hot. The fat melted away from her body, merging into her boobs. They ballooned into great pillows of flesh, her nipples light-pink, actually lighter than her skin, and puffy. The blonde hair fell off her tight pussy lips and the pimples vanished, her face transforming into a sexy, barely-legal temptress.

"Oh, my god, I'm so hot!" she giggled. "And my tits! Their ginormous!"

"You're perfect!" Janet beamed. "But now you need your treatment."

"My treatment?"

Janet nodded her head. "You have to get it from Frank. It shoots from his cock."

"Wow," Becca whispered.

"You'll need to suck one cock a day to stay beautiful," Janet continued, "and Frank's once a week."

"She'll be sucking my cock more often," I grinned. "Becca will be living with me and my wife."

"I will?"

"Uh-huh. You work for us. We need you to be there to cook and clean because you are our secretary. But don't worry, part of your pay will include your daily treatment of my cum."

"Oh, good," she sighed. "I'm so happy."

"And you'll need your vitamins," Janet added. "You have to lick pussies for those."

"There's so much about science I didn't know," Becca giggled.

My cock strained in my pants as this barely-legal beauty jiggled her tits. I sat down on a chair. "Becca, fish my cock out and wrap those big titties around it. You need to work them up and down for your treatment. When I cum, make sure you drink down all my jizz."

"Ooh, that's different," Janet said.

"There are different ways to get the medicine out," I smiled as Becca knelt, the bimbo eager for her "medicine."

Janet nodded her head, squeezing her tits in her new, skimpy dress.

My zipper rasped down, and Becca drew out my cock, piling her pillowy tits around it. I groaned as her silky flesh engulfed me. I pulled off my shirts, her puffy nipples rubbing on my stomach as she slid her tits up and down my shaft.

"You have such a big cock," Becca moaned. "I've never seen on that big."

"You've seen a lot of cocks?" I asked as she slid her tits up and down.

"No. Not really. I've jerked off a few guys."

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

I groaned, "That's perfect."

Janet peeled off her dress and then lay on the floor, sliding her head beneath Becca. The blonde squealed, looking down in shock. "She licked my pussy, Dr. Frank."

"That's okay," I smiled. "Janet's just getting her vitamins." The bimbo must have remembered Alice doing the same thing earlier today. "Just enjoy."

Becca nodded, moaning again. "It feels so nice."

"Of course it does," I grinned. "You and Alice will be licking each other's pussies a lot. For the vitamins."

Becca's blue eyes widened. "Wow. I can't wait. It feels soooo good."

Janet noisily ate out Becca as the young woman slid those huge tits up and down my cock. I groaned, leaning back as I enjoyed the silk. The tip of my cock throbbed. My balls tightened as she worked faster.

A sweet musk tickled my nose. Becca moaned, biting her lip. Her blue eyes grew unfocused. She stopped sliding her tits up and down my shaft. And then she gasped and bucked, her virgin pussy cumming on Janet's hungry lips.

"That's it," I told her, stroking my hand through her blonde hair. "Let yourself be wild and free. Savor her tongue. You were born to experience this bliss."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.