Seeds of Desire - Cover

Seeds of Desire

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An ancient force has been released into the world and it wants what was taken from it long ago.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Tiffany gets to her feet. It takes a bit of effort considering how wobbly her legs still are in the after effects. She pushes the door open, leaving behind the gardening tools and her panties on the floor. She doesn’t even bother to pull her shirt down and instead just leaves her breasts exposed.

She glances around the shop, and with the exception of a few juices on the floor where Max was fucking her mother, the place looks like it normally does. Then something catches her eye. There is a door slightly ajar that she can’t recall ever seeing before now. From it, she hears voices.

Slowly, Tiffany walks toward the door. She doesn’t make a sound since she’s not wearing shoes. When she peers into the room she sees her mother on her knees and it looks like she is crying. Off to the right Tiffany sees a portion of Max. He is facing away and talking to someone.

But who?

Tiffany wants to go bursting into the room, but she is afraid. So she stands at the doorway listening in hopes to get a feel of what is going on.

“Don’t you see Mother?” Max asks as he turns toward Grace. “Father here has been using you since the beginning.”

Mother? Father?

Grace looks up at Max. Tiffany can see her eyes shift from the man she has only known as Amber’s boyfriend to someone else in the room and back.

“That’s why I have been feeding him only men,” Grace says. “But I still don’t understand how you think he can be your father.”

Max is my brother? Then is that my father?

The anticipation of possibly meeting her father pushes Tiffany to react. Without thinking of what danger could lie ahead or of waiting it out to gather more information, she bursts through the door in her near naked glory. Instantly Max and her mother turn their heads. It is only at this moment does Tiffany realize her mistake.

Tentacles lash out from the purplish black plant looking creature from the back of the room at Tiffany. It happens so fast that she doesn’t have a chance to even yelp. Her forearms are completely wrapped and she is yanked forward to fly between Max and her mother. By the time the other two are able to react, Tiffany has a large purplish black tentacle with a dark blue cock head driving into her pussy.

She cries out in agony and pleasure as the two feelings mix. It is instant orgasm for her. And for the first time ever, Tiffany is spraying her juices everywhere. She doesn’t know if it’s because of the intense pain mixed with pleasure or the crazy girth of the tentacle jamming itself in and out of her pussy.

‘Finally!’

She hears the creature in her mind and is instantly confused as if what is happening isn’t a reason to be confused or even scared.

“Let her go!” she hears Max yell. She hears her mother too, but her voice comes to Tiffany in incoherent sobs. “She’s mine!”

‘She was never yours!’

The demon god roars in frustration as he tries to push into Tiffany’s womb. By the time Max reaches the creature, Tiffany is cast to the floor followed by another roar.

‘You have contaminated her!’

“I have only what it is I set out to do Father!” Max yells. His muscles ripple beneath his purplish black skin. “I will shed this mortal coil and be reborn into a god!”

The demon god answers Max by sending multiple tentacles at him. Max easily dodges, blocks and grabs them. He tears at the ones he grabs or the ones that grab him. He battles his way toward the huge maw with glistening and gruesome teeth. Without hesitation he latches onto opposite ends of the demon gods jaw. Max withstands the beating the tentacles unleash upon him and the squeezing of his limbs and body and the relentless pulling of his body. His muscles tighten and expand to the point that Tiffany think he’s going to burst apart.

The next roar to sound throughout the room is Max’s. With one final burst of strength the huge maw of the demon god splits far apart. A devastating tear of flesh ripples through the air followed by the dying gargles of it. Once it slumps to the side, the tentacles attacking and gripping Max slacken and all away leaving him heaving and glistening with sweat.

He turns toward Tiffany and her mother as they lay huddled on the floor. “Your god is dead,” he huffs. “Now you will worship me! Both of you will bow before me and you,” he says pointing at Tiffany, “You will bear the vessel that will make me into a god.”

Max suddenly drops to one knee, stopping the rest of his body from falling by throwing out his hand at the last moment to catch himself. “So weak,” he grumbles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.