Seeds of Desire
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An ancient force has been released into the world and it wants what was taken from it long ago.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Grace is finishing with a flower order when the door to her shop opens, ringing the small brass bell in the process. “Welcome,” she calls over her shoulder. “Please look around and I will be right with you.”

No sound comes from the visitor until she hears the lock of the door being bolted shut. Grace turns in time to see the man turning the open sign around to say closed to anyone looking from outside. Before her stands a tall and well-built man, with dark hair and bright eyes.

“Um, can I help you?” she asks, unfazed by his boldness. “If you think you’re here to rob me then you have another thing coming buster.”

The man smiles at her, a kind smile as if he doesn’t mean any harm. “My name is Max, not Buster,” he says. “And I am actually a friend of your daughter.”

“Oh,” Grace says, slightly taken aback by the statement. “She hasn’t spoken of a Max and you seem rather old for her to be a friend.”

“Well,” he says as his smile turns to a grin. “I guess you can say we are more lovers than friends.”

“Lovers? What?” she asks incredulously. “That’s not possible. Tiffany would never with someone your age.”

Max steps forward, moving with an even pace, slow and steady. “You don’t have to believe it,” he says. “In fact I do not care if you do or not. But I’m not her for here. I’m here for you.”

Grace steps back until she bumps her back into the counter. Her hand reaches behind, searching for something—anything. Her hand brushes the pruning shears and she scoops them up to brandish at the man.

The gesture brings another smile to his face. “What do you intend to do with those?”

“Whatever I have to,” she replies. “Now what do you want from me?”

“I have tasted the fruit and now I want to shake the tree it came from.”

“There isn’t going to be an shaking from me,” Grace says as she launches herself at the man, the shears aimed straight for his chest.

The color of ax skin changes to a purplish black and sever tentacles of the same color whip around from behind him. One on these tentacles catches her wrist, yanking it to the side and forcing Grace to release her grip of the shears. The shears fly off in the opposite direction, hitting and sliding across the floor.

Grace’s free hand moves to pull at the tentacle when that wrist is grabbed and pulled away. She is then lifted from the floor. She instantly starts to kick, trying to hit whatever part of Max she can. But like her wrists, the tentacles take control of her kicking legs at the ankles.

Grace is brought in close to Max until they are face to face. “There is an easy way and a hard way. I prefer the easy way,” he says. “Which would you like to have?”

Grace returns her answer by spitting in his face.

Max smiles. Then an incredibly long tongue slips out of his mouth to lick all the saliva from his face. “Hmm, so far you taste good.”

“Let me go!” Grace shouts. “You will pay for this!”

“I’m sure I will,” Max mocks. “But first I’m going to have a little fun.”

A tentacle slips beneath her shirt, sliding up between her breasts. The feeling of warmth crawls over her bare skin and despite her repulsion, Grace likes it. It is so similar to her god’s touch. Then with one quick movement the tentacle pulls and tears her shirt and bra to reveal her luscious breasts. They bounce as they are freed and settle perfectly on her chest. Her nipples hardened from both the excitement rushing through her and the cool air.

Grace hates the feeling of pleasure despite her violation. Deep down she wants this but at the surface she doesn’t want it know, especially to someone that claims to be her daughter’s lover.

“I can feel your excitement,” Max says as if reading her mind.

Grace shakes her head. She refuses to admit anything to him. Max can care less. He looks over her body, which looks exceptionally great for a woman her age. The tentacle that tore the shirt is joined by another and together they attack her nipples. Opening at the ends, they latch onto each nipple and begin to suck and twist. Grace cannot help but to moan at the sudden sensation.

The tentacles pull on her nipples, stretching them and pulling her breasts together. Fluid pours out of the end, flowing over her nipples and onto her breasts. The movement of her breast smears the liquid until they glisten in the light. Max grin at her as another tentacle slides up between the smashed breasts. Slowly it begins thrusting in between them.

Grace moans at the pleasure all three tentacles are giving her. In the meantime Max undoes his pants, letting them fall to the floor. His cock springs free and he catches Grace’s eyes swell at the size of his swollen cock. He reaches out, pulling her pants forcibly from her. His eyes slide right to her glistening, fresh shaved pussy.

“You have a very lovely pussy,” Max says. “It is much like your daughter’s.”

Grace bites her lip, wanting to protest but afraid something else will come from her mouth. The pleasure is intense but not near as so when she is lowered onto Max’s big, thick cock.

The swollen bluish cockhead presses against her dripping wet pussy. It spreads her lips and plunges in forcibly. Grace open her mouth to scream in pain and pleasure but any sound are abruptly cut off as the tentacle between her breasts slides all the way up and into her mouth. The tentacle, shaped like a cock, slides to the back of her throat and then past it. Grace gags at the sudden intrusion and the tentacle relents, pulling back before jamming back into her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.