Seeds of Desire - Cover

Seeds of Desire

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An ancient force has been released into the world and it wants what was taken from it long ago.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

This morning is almost like any other morning for Tiffany.

Almost.

The ache is back, as if it ever really went away. Tiffany knows what she needs to do. For just a moment she worries about her mother walking in, but most likely she is in the flower shop. Then there is the sudden realization she that doesn’t care if she were walked in on. Tiffany lifts her hips and peels her panties down and off her legs. It is the only thing she wore to bed and that was because of the constant wetness she is having suddenly. A rush of air slips between her thighs, a gusty kiss against the wetness pooling there.

With a greedy groan, she pulls down her sheets revealing her nipples that harden against the edge of the fabric. Her knees drop wide open. Her head lolls back and her breasts lift toward the ceiling with her labored breath. It won’t take much. She had purposefully resisted the urge to achieve orgasm before bed last night. But now, being so raw and exposed, she needs one.

She rolls her nipples between her fingertips and immerses herself in the overwhelming feeling of touching herself. Her whole body feels hot, inside and out. She can imagine Max’s cock pushing in and out of her, her wetness staining her upper inner thighs, the lips of her pussy glistening.

Fuck, I need to cum!

Her free hand slides to her clit. Steady and firm, she uses perfect rhythm to circle it. She closes her eyes, focusing solely on her enjoyment, her experience. The steady thrum of pressure sends her cresting and then falling, pure bliss rolling through her. Her toes dig deep into the mattress and then finally uncurl as she collapses heavy into the bed, a twist of limbs and a hum of satisfaction humming through her.

But she knows it’s not going to last long. She needs a cock. More specifically, he needs Max’s.


Once Tiffany walked through the doors of her high school, she immediately went to hers and Amber’s usual meeting place by the school’s south stairwell. It has the most perfect view of the football and lacrosse fields, which always has allowed both girls to watch the boys without looking like drooling high school girls—which they are.

As she turns the corner with a smile, it soon changes to a frown upon not seeing Amber waiting for her.

Maybe she’s just running late.

Tiffany chalks it up to just that, she was late. She takes a seat on the bottom step and looked out the window. Unfortunately, even with the morning practice of the lacrosse team, Tiffany can’t keep her mind from wondering where Amber is and what happened yesterday with her and Max.

Eventually, she is forced to give up her wait and hurry to class, making it just before the late bell ring. After each class Tiffany spent what little time she had trying to find Amber or talk to anyone that may have seen or talked to her, but she hadn’t any luck. That is until Max showed up at lunch time.

“Well hey there you sexy little creature,” Max breathes into her ear as Tiffany is about to grab a lunch tray.

Quickly, she spins around to face him and her face brightens. Instantly her pussy begins getting wet in anticipation of having his cock in her. Then Amber enters her mind and she has to fight away the ache to question him about her.

“Where’s Amber?” she asks as she glares at him. It is hard to keep the glare because all she wants is to melt into his arms, have him wrap her in his tentacles and just ravish her.

“I don’t know,” he says smiling. That smile diffuses any anger she scraped together toward him. “I took her home after she and I took you home.”

“Who undressed me?” she asks changing the subject—why?—for some reason her modesty is more important than her best friend.

“I did of course,” Max answers with yet another smile. “I got you something.” He holds up a bag from Pleasurements.

“No you didn’t,” Tiffany says quietly. “This is too expensive.”

Max, with a smile still on his face, says “They have the best erotic lingerie in the world. I had it shipped here straight from The House of Pleasurements as top priority.”

Located in Amsterdam, Tiffany knows that was no small feat. “This is just too much, especially with the cost of the shipping. It had to be a small fortune.”

“Don’t worry about cost,” Max says. “I can afford nearly anything I desire. You haven’t even looked at it yet.”

“Here?” she asks incredulously.

“Why not?”

“Because it’s the middle of the cafeteria,” she whispers loudly.

“Then take it to the bathroom,” he suggests.

Tiffany smiles and nods and without another word takes Max’s hand and leads him out of the cafeteria toward the bathroom.

Tiffany quickly ensures that there is no one in any of the stalls and tells Max to keep an eye on the door. She then tears into the bag, removing the lingerie and quickly puts it on.

The royal blue of the lingerie compliments her skin. She turns in the mirror to admire the way the bra holds her breasts and makes them seem even larger than normal despite being a cup less bra. Even the panties feel great on her despite those being crotch less.

He must have thought about this one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.