Seeds of Desire - Cover

Seeds of Desire

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An ancient force has been released into the world and it wants what was taken from it long ago.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Amber leads them into the bedroom and turns around. She starts to speak, but Max steps forward, putting a finger to her lips, still holding Tiffany’s hand.

“I think you’ve called the shots long enough. It’s time to let me take charge.”

Amber nods her head. Tiffany is a bit surprised by her friend’s sudden change in demeanor.

“Amber, lie on the bed.”

Amber quickly lies down on her back, her arms above her head and legs spread out.

Tiffany watches as Max’s skin begins to change color, taking on a purplish black hue. She becomes motionless as the same colored tentacles slip out from his back and slowly moved toward the bed and wrap up her best friend’s wrists and ankles, binding her still.

Then Max turns to Tiffany and approached her confidently, his cock jutting out at her. He takes her in his arms and kisses her, powerfully. Tiffany melts in his arms, despite his sudden change and the tentacles. Max runs his hands up and down her back and squeezes her ass, possessively. He nibbles down her neck and kisses her here, before trailing kisses back to her ear.

“Fuck, I can’t touch my pussy!” Amber cried out, drawing the other two’s attention back to her. She fights in vain against the tentacle restraints.

Max chuckles. “All in good time. Now be a good girl and watch me fuck your best friend,” he tells his squirming girlfriend. Max then turns to Tiffany. “Now, you have a choice to make.”

She nods, wondering what he means.

Max looks down, roaming his eyes over her naked body, inspecting her. It is scary, yet thrilling. Max reaches out and runs his fingertip across her skin, running it across the upper swell of her breast, circling the nipple without touching it, and trailing it to her belly.

“How do you want me to fuck you?”

When she looks down at Max’s big cock, her decision is made. She speaks slowly and clearly. “Max, I want you to fuck me however you want to. I want you to dominate me.” She reaches out and squeezes it, marveling once again at the sheer girth of it. “Take me and make me yours, just like my best friend is.”

Max smiles at the intensity of Tiffany’s answer. “Then get down on your knees and suck my cock.”

Tiffany surprises herself with how quickly she obeys. Her pussy is gushing as she sucks Max’s cock, looking up at him.

She has never felt this way before. She forgot about anything else. She only wants to please this man.

“Yes, suck it bitch,” Max moans. He glances over at Amber and smiles. “You like watching your friend suck me off don’t you?”

“It is so fucking hot!” she cries.

“You want to have that pussy fucked don’t you?” Max asks Amber. Tiffany feels disappointed for a moment in that she is going to be ignored while Max fucks Amber.

“Yes,” Amber moans. “Please.”

But Tiffany is surprised when Max doesn’t move and instead another purplish black tentacle slides out from behind the man, about the same girth as the cock in her mouth, and toward her best friend.

The end of the tentacle slowly morphs into the shape of a cock before tentatively brushing against Amber’s pussy lips. She gasps with pleasure. At the same time, Max guides Tiffany from his cock and has turn around onto her hands and knees. His hand slides between her thighs to feel just how dripping wet she is. He put his hands on her hips and holds them and she feels his cockhead rub against her.

Then she feels Max slide into her, slowly. His girth is everything she expects it to be. At first it almost feels like it’s too much as he tries to work the tip in. She is instantly glad she is so wet. Gradually, she feels him push more of it into her, past her entrance.

“He’s fucking me!” Tiffany cries out. “Amber, your boyfriend is fucking me!”

“Is it good? Is it big?” Amber asks.

“Yes!”

Max penetrates her with more and more of his length. He takes his time, letting Tiffany adjust to every inch. Finally, she feels him push completely in and she feels amazingly full.

Max begins sliding his thick cock in and out of Tiffany’s pussy with long, slow strokes, matching the cock shaped tentacle in Amber’s pussy.

“Oh fuck!” Amber cries. “I’m cumming. Oh fuck! Fuck her pussy! Fuck her!”

Tiffany focuses on herself and the sensation of being pounded by Max. His big cock is a lot more intense than any she has ever had before, despite her limited partners.

Max pounds and penetrates Tiffany for several minutes as Amber is hammered by the tentacle. Max suddenly grasps her by the hair and leans forward. “I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you cum around my thick cock.”

“Yes,” Tiffany hisses.

Max speeds his thrust, slamming hard into her, fucking her deep and hard. Then she climaxes and she climaxes hard. She cries out loudly as Max pounds her. Wave after wave of pleasure shakes her body as he fills her with his big cock. Gradually, he slows down, letting her come down from her high.

Tiffany whimpers as he slides his still hard cock out of her pussy. It is unsettling to go from being so full to so empty.

She watches Max slide all his tentacles back until they disappear. Amber’s pussy gushes with the pent up juices that the tentacle blocked in. Tiffany is drained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.